PDA

View Full Version : Bless Mathews vs hateraid

DaHeezy
11-13-2015, 06:01 PM
This feud is as comical as it can get. One is a wannabe thug and the other is a protein pushing salesman

Settle it here. ISH, who u got?

Shade8780
11-13-2015, 06:03 PM
I don't know why he calls Bless a hipster :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
11-13-2015, 06:05 PM
I put my money on Hateraid. He's gonna KO that fake tough guy.

hateraid
11-13-2015, 06:06 PM
I do1n't think arguing with a gimmick is really considered a feud. It's insanity on my part.:lol

hateraid
11-13-2015, 06:08 PM
I don't know why he calls Bless a hipster :confusedshrug:

Have you been to Seattle? That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Bless is white trying to act hood. It's actually very comical.

Shade8780
11-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Have you been to Seattle? That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Bless is white trying to act hood. It's actually very comical.
Just because he's from Seattle doesn't mean he's a hipster :confusedshrug:

hateraid
11-13-2015, 06:10 PM
I put my money on Hateraid. He's gonna KO that fake tough guy.
Salamat pare. I think the fight is one sided :lol

Lebron23
11-13-2015, 06:11 PM
I do1n't think arguing with a gimmick is really considered a feud. It's insanity on my part.:lol

Get his @$$

Shade8780
11-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Hateraid, post a pic of Bless and we'll be the judge of whether he's black or white.

All I know is, he's hood af.

hateraid
11-13-2015, 06:12 PM
He hasn't denied it so it's pretty much confirmed. I'll roll with it because it's funny

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Didn't notice it, but thats def one funny feud :oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
11-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Easy win for hateraid.

TheSilentKiller
11-13-2015, 06:20 PM
And just because you have a black avatar and say ******, it doesn't make you not a lame irish kid

Shade8780
11-13-2015, 06:22 PM
And just because you have a black avatar and say ******, it doesn't make you not a lame irish kid
Brutal.

Why you being mean to me, tsk?

I don't say that word.

24-Inch_Chrome
11-13-2015, 06:22 PM

:lebronamazed:

Smook B
11-13-2015, 06:23 PM
fOnky.

warriorfan
11-13-2015, 06:45 PM
I had no problems with Bless until he started saying he was into macklemore...

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 07:15 PM

Word.

Haterid is a 5' tall Asian that id literally open hand smack the shit out of.

I'm an intelligent niggah that bumps run the jewels d styles criminal nation and Paris.

Way over this scrubs head.

Dude supposedly ballin makin 6 figures but gotta make poasts on a message board asking if he should go to the doctor? Worried about payin for it?

Gettin BODIED BY A GAY dude over some 400$ glasses?

Shit.

Beta boy fucc.

Yea, come to jack in the box on rainier and Henderson and talk that Hipster shit.

Update:

Gay dude and him now texting about daily life and getting to know each other after getting off on the wrong foot.

Ho.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 07:16 PM
I had no problems with Bless until he started saying he was into macklemore...

Haha.

My niggah.

Macklemore chill af bruh.

GP_20
11-13-2015, 07:33 PM
Bless would fukk that niggga up

warriorfan
11-13-2015, 09:48 PM
Haha.

My niggah.

Macklemore chill af bruh.

:roll:

thats gangster shit when you will even rep macklemore cause hes from your town

down AF for your city :applause:

Nanners
11-13-2015, 09:49 PM
i dont think there are any winners in this fight :oldlol:

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 10:29 PM

thats gangster shit when you will even rep macklemore cause hes from your town

down AF for your city :applause:

Hell yea. All day.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 10:30 PM
i dont think there are any winners in this fight :oldlol:

I'd knock that lil sissy boy out.

Cold.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Bless would fukk that niggga up

On sight.

Nanners
11-13-2015, 10:34 PM
I'd knock that lil sissy boy out.

Cold.

sure buddy. :oldlol:

on second thought im gonna give hateraid the win on this one

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 10:40 PM

Come to MY hood. Where I came up. Not where I'm at.

We dominate nationally

Go to any home game at rainier beach and tell my niggahs in the stands Seattle ain't nothin but hipsters.

lil sissy boy.

Then the niggahs at the jack in the box advice about gettin your glasses stolen by a gay dude.

:lol

You are the biggest fucc boy sissy on the innanent.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1z50qwk.jpg

^^^^^^
Where I'm from, not where I'm at.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 10:42 PM
sure buddy. :oldlol:

on second thought im gonna give hateraid the win on this one

Hahahahhahah

Ok. Did you need advice from a message board too?

Have you gotten stole on by a gay dude and are too beta to know what to do?

Nanners
11-13-2015, 10:44 PM
Hahahahhahah

Ok. Did you need advice from a message board too?

Have you gotten stole on by a gay dude and are too beta to know what to do?

nah, i just think resorting to talking about how you could beat some guy up when you are an anonymous message board troll is about the most beta thing in the universe :lol

i bet hateraid would shit on you in an actual fight anyway. at least we know for a fact he is into fitness and stuff.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 10:54 PM
nah, i just think resorting to talking about how you could beat some guy up when you are an anonymous message board troll is about the most beta thing in the universe :lol

i bet hateraid would shit on you in an actual fight anyway. at least we know for a fact he is into fitness and stuff.

How you know I ain't?

I'm 6'1"

He's 5'.

I didn't stOart the thread shit for brains.

Nanners
11-13-2015, 10:56 PM
How you know I ain't?

I'm 6'1"

He's 5'.

I didn't stOart the thread shit for brains.

yeah ok

im a 7 foot tall billionaire and karate grand master.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 11:09 PM
yeah ok

im a 7 foot tall billionaire and karate grand master.

You got trust issues.

Insecure.

Nanners
11-13-2015, 11:12 PM
You got trust issues.

Insecure.

you trust everything that random internet trolls say? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

you want everyone to believe you are some giant scary black dude then prove it bitch. post a picture.

Lebron23
11-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Come to MY hood. Where I came up. Not where I'm at.

We dominate nationally

Go to any home game at rainier beach and tell my niggahs in the stands Seattle ain't nothin but hipsters.

lil sissy boy.

Then the niggahs at the jack in the box advice about gettin your glasses stolen by a gay dude.

You are the biggest fucc boy sissy on the innanent.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1z50qwk.jpg

^^^^^^
Where I'm from, not where I'm at.

You are the skinny coach of this team??

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 11:37 PM
you trust everything that random internet trolls say? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

you want everyone to believe you are some giant scary black dude then prove it bitch. post a picture.

Giant?

I'm 6'1"-6'2".

:facepalm

Kids on here.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2015, 11:39 PM
You are the skinny coach of this team??

No.

That's the pOart of Seattle where I'm from.

Hateraid is a clown.

I'd pay for his ticket to come here.

Hold a sign on rainier and Henderson that says "Seattle ain't nothin but hipsters" and let me film what happens.

He'd get stomped out.

5 foot tall lil dicc Asian.

BigNBAfan
11-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Damn this fake thug gettin' bodied in here

resorting to post pictures of his fap material to earn credibility

what a fuccboi

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 12:12 AM
Damn this fake thug gettin' bodied in here

resorting to post pictures of his fap material to earn credibility

what a fuccboi

Yea ok.

Crackers gonna crack.

Follow the thread.

Lil 5 foot Asian tryin to clown my city.

He has no idea.

Do you need advice how to get your stolen items back from a gay dude too sissy fucc???

Hahaha. The level of pussiness on here.

Nanners
11-14-2015, 12:13 AM
whats real ***** is pretending like you are some kind of real life bad ass on the internet, and then being afraid to post a picture of yourself :lol

BigNBAfan
11-14-2015, 12:16 AM
whats real ***** is pretending like you are some kind of real life bad ass on the internet, and then being afraid to post a picture of yourself :lol

Didn't you know? Real thugs spend their time on the internet being gangster dude.

the more typos we have, the more thug yo

das howz itz werkz bra cuz im frm da stretz
hldn dwn da lbrary in da 454 dmpster yo

hateraid
11-14-2015, 12:22 AM
No.

That's the pOart of Seattle where I'm from.

Hateraid is a clown.

I'd pay for his ticket to come here.

Hold a sign on rainier and Henderson that says "Seattle ain't nothin but hipsters" and let me film what happens.

He'd get stomped out.

5 foot tall lil dicc Asian.

Free trip to Seattle? I'll take it! I got family there.
Actually use that ticket and come here. Talk like how you post and bring that bravado and see if you survive anywhere here. You are a white adult who thinks he's hood, and pretends to ball out. You wouldn't last long in Philly.
And I'd crush you and you know it. I think anyone here would back me on this. That's why you challenge me to stand on a street corner in your fairytale hood. You obviously put on this act to compensate for something. I have you pegged so now you retaliate by calling me 5 foot and sissy boy? Whatever hipster. Grow up. If I was your made up son I'd be ashamed of you. A grown man selling pot and gets his jollies trolling other parents (allegedly) with gangsta music. Lol. What a dad.
If you want any credibility show your pic instead of a Googled photo of some kids you pretend to be.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 01:17 AM
Free trip to Seattle? I'll take it! I got family there.
Actually use that ticket and come here. Talk like how you post and bring that bravado and see if you survive anywhere here. You are a white adult who thinks he's hood, and pretends to ball out. You wouldn't last long in Philly.
And I'd crush you and you know it. I think anyone here would back me on this. That's why you challenge me to stand on a street corner in your fairytale hood. You obviously put on this act to compensate for something. I have you pegged so now you retaliate by calling me 5 foot and sissy boy? Whatever hipster. Grow up. If I was your made up son I'd be ashamed of you. A grown man selling pot and gets his jollies trolling other parents (allegedly) with gangsta music. Lol. What a dad.
If you want any credibility show your pic instead of a Googled photo of some kids you pretend to be.

You want to see my kids too pedo ?

You five foot tall lil Asian.

It wouldn't even be a contest

I never once said nothin bout Philadelphia fucc face.

You typin all this shit bout MY city.

Come here fucc face. I promise I'll only open hand smack you.

Then I'll drop you off on capital hill so you can ask all the gays there advice how to get your glasses back.

Sissy fucc.

How bout this.

You Poast a pic of your clean back , and a pic of you being taller than the "you have to be at least this tall to go on this ride" sign at your local amusement pOark, and I'll Poast a pic of me in front of my Cadillac.

And Google Washington 502 fucc face.

Lil short small dicc punk ass Asian. We used mop them esb's up back in the early 90's. You never see an Asian gang member by himself. Cus they 5 foot tall KIDS.

Offer still on. Next time you see your family up here. Oh ok.

Meet me at the corner of Henderson and Rainer and you can rock that "Seattle ain't nothin but hipsters " sign.

5 foot tall, 3 inch dicc havin Asian sissy.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 01:26 AM
You don't have a kid. Lol. If you did I'd have you reported. Kids shouldn't be raised by pot selling frauds. And you ain't posting a pic of yourself. You're whole shtick would be exposed.
And sure, send me a ticket. I'd love to come for a visit. You won't though because you broke. So quit lying and faking this act unless you can really back it up.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 01:32 AM
Better yet, where's this community center your pretend kid plays at? I'll just have my cousin in law drop by for a visit. Expose your fraud ass. Maybe smack you around and I'll post it in the post your pic thread.
Oh that's right, Northgate Community Center. Who is looking out for? Or should I just tell him look for the hipster trying to peddle weed and annoying other parents playing gangsta music.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 01:45 AM
You don't have a kid. Lol. If you did I'd have you reported. Kids shouldn't be raised by pot selling frauds. And you ain't posting a pic of yourself. You're whole shtick would be exposed.
And sure, send me a ticket. I'd love to come for a visit. You won't though because you broke. So quit lying and faking this act unless you can really back it up.

Google "Washington state law 502 " you uneducated 3 inch dick 5 foot tall Asian.

Snitchin. Another bitchmade tactic.

Go tell on those thugs in philly sellin crack on the corner.

I guarantee they ALL got kids

You stupid 5 foot tall sissy fucc snitchin lil dicc Asian.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 01:46 AM
Better yet, where's this community center your pretend kid plays at? I'll just have my cousin in law drop by for a visit. Expose your fraud ass. Maybe smack you around and I'll post it in the post your pic thread.
Oh that's right, Northgate Community Center. Who is looking out for? Or should I just tell him look for the hipster trying to peddle weed and annoying other parents playing gangsta music.

What did you let a queer steal from you today?

hateraid
11-14-2015, 01:53 AM
When's your kids next game? Texting my cuz right now. Make sure you got your camera clothes ready. I'm gonna make you a star

Nanners
11-14-2015, 01:53 AM
why are you scared to post a picture bless?

if hateraid is wrong then prove him wrong.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 01:55 AM

I got it covered. If his story checks out I'll have a pic up and running.

stalkerforlife
11-14-2015, 01:57 AM
Black on black crime.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:02 AM
Texting my new gay friend that stole my glasses again right now. I'm Making sure he got his camera clothes ready. I'm gonna let him fucc me in the ass and make him a star

After he stole on you ?

Damn b

Jameerthefear
11-14-2015, 02:03 AM
Alright. I'm breaking this shit up. Fair warning to anyone though... Bless DOES NOT **** around and I will back him up. I know no one wants to fight me.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:05 AM

You rookies.

I Poast a pic of me. It's not me.

I Poast a fake pic of me. It's not me.

I stOarted threads that prove I am who I am and do what I type I do, but it just goes over y'alls heads.

I'm like peak Jordan playin against high school kids.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:06 AM
Alright. I'm breaking this shit up. Fair warning to anyone though... Bless DOES NOT **** around and I will back him up. I know no one wants to fight me.

FOnky.

Nanners
11-14-2015, 02:08 AM
You rookies.

I stOarted threads that prove I am who I am and do what I type I do, but it just goes over y'alls heads.

:oldlol:

post a pic or youre just another ****** troll

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:10 AM
You rookies.

Well I'll just fix that and get a legit picture. When and what time is that game?

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:31 AM
Well I'll just fix that and get a legit picture. When and what time is that game?

What did a gay dude punk you for today ?

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:37 AM
Quit dodging and answer the question. My god, it's like talking to an 8 year old

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:45 AM
Quit dodging and answer the question. My god, it's like talking to an 8 year old

We're typing.

I'm aksin you.

What did you get punked for today?

Do you need advice lil boy?

GIF REACTION
11-14-2015, 02:47 AM
Don't bother with bless

dude's a fraud

talks big dick but he really shawt a quarter if you know what I'm saying

NEXT

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:55 AM
We're typing.

I'm aksin you.

What did you get punked for today?

Do you need advice lil boy?

I knew it. Fraud. Keeps dodging. You have no kid. But I guess we all knew that. This dude isn't capable of raising a human.
So much for the picture. I'll take that plane ticket you promised though.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 03:00 AM
Don't bother with bless

dude's a fraud

NEXT
The funny thing I believe he actually believes he's some sort of thug. Dude couldn't have a legit job and life. I don't know of any reputable company that would hire someone who actually writes like that. It's insult to humanity. Kids living in the hood strive to get out and this dude fantasizes about being in it.
I love how he talks this big game but when shit gets real he ducks and dodges :lol

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 03:03 AM
Damn hateraid you straight up killed this dude and called him out for his shtick.

Straight up lying about everything but that was pretty obvious when he started posting here. And dude kept bringing up Asian dick in EVERY post. Talk about homophobe. Fits right in with the kids posting in the NBA forum.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 03:26 AM
The funny thing I believe he actually believes he's some sort of thug. Dude couldn't have a legit job and life. I don't know of any reputable company that would hire someone who actually writes like that. It's insult to humanity. Kids living in the hood strive to get out and this dude fantasizes about being in it.
I love how he talks this big game but when shit gets real he ducks and dodges :lol

what's the name of the gay dude that stole on you today?

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 03:32 AM
I knew it. Fraud. Keeps dodging. You have no kid. But I guess we all knew that. This dude isn't capable of raising a human.
So much for the picture. I'll take that plane ticket you promised though.

This the fucc what I mean

You want me to Poast a pic of my kid fucc face?

It's the FUCCIN innanent.

You are a fucc boy that asks for advice about gettin glasses stolen cus you are a Lil short punk.

I have kids.

I will fucc you and any of your Asian punk ass short family up here.

Any of your cousins tough like you?

I'll pm you my number. You can give it to them.

We can meet up and I'll smack the shit out yo short Honda driving stinky house smellin like Kim chi cousins

Did you google 502 yet?

I make a comfortable living.

You want pics to prove shit. ?

I've poasted enough pics on here.

You wouldn't know the difference between a FUCCIN sealer from a turkey bag.

Your a 5 foot tall short Asian that asks for advice on the innanent about gettin PUNKED by a gay dude

For real.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 03:33 AM
Don't bother with bless

dude's a fraud

NEXT

Miss you in the football forum cha chi.

Have you gotten stole on then punked by a gay dude too not ballin?

Damn.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 03:40 AM
Damn hateraid you straight up killed this dude and called him out for his shtick.

Straight up lying about everything but that was pretty obvious when he started posting here. And dude kept bringing up Asian dick in EVERY post. Talk about homophobe. Fits right in with the kids posting in the NBA forum.

What did a gay dude steal and punk you for?

Your Walter Payton throw back?

hateraid
11-14-2015, 03:40 AM
This the fucc what I mean

You want me to Poast a pic of my kid fucc face?

It's the FUCCIN innanent.

You are a fucc boy that asks for advice about gettin glasses stolen cus you are a Lil short punk.

I have kids.

I will fucc you and any of your Asian punk ass short family up here.

Any of your cousins tough like you?

I'll pm you my number. You can give it to them.

We can meet up and I'll smack the shit out yo short Honda driving stinky house smellin like Kim chi cousins

Did you google 502 yet?

I make a comfortable living.

You want pics to prove shit. ?

I've poasted enough pics on here.

You wouldn't know a FUCCIN sealer from a turkey bag.

Your a 5 foot tall short Asian that asks for advice on the innanent about gettin PUNKED by a gay dude

For real.

Lol, do you really take yourself seriously?
Not about that plane ticket....
Or are you gonna dodge again and post something about my height (which is way off by 8 inches), some gay dude (who would probably bitch slap you and take your weed), or my ***** size?
Now step up and send me that plane ticket hipster.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 03:43 AM
And yes. PM me your number. Dead serious

DeuceWallaces
11-14-2015, 03:47 AM
Hateraid can't beat up what's not real.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 03:49 AM
Hateraid can't beat up what's not real.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 04:07 AM
Lol, do you really take yourself seriously?
Not about that plane ticket....
Or are you gonna dodge again and post something about my height (which is way off by 8 inches), some gay dude (who would probably bitch slap you and take your weed), or my ***** size?
Now step up and send me that plane ticket hipster.

Did he steal something else from you ?

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 04:12 AM
Where's back pics ?

And that pic of you proving your height. ?

Fraud.

Nanners
11-14-2015, 04:15 AM
this might be the worst wreck i have seen since dale earnhardt.

bless you look a total bitch and ******. what kind of self respecting thug gets destroyed on the internet by a "little asian man"? my advice to you is just take the L and try to pretend tonight didnt happen. :oldlol:

or just post a picture and put an end to all of this

Bosnian Sajo
11-14-2015, 04:21 AM
Bless you ain gaining any points with the og's in this battle son, I hope you understand that.

Hateraid wins by default, how you gon win when you too scared to post a pic, Bless?? You ain't confident, you insecure about something, and don't want us to see the truth. Fool probably Asian, doubt he is black.

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 05:27 AM
R.I.P. Bless

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 05:41 AM
everybody team up on bless because we dislike him!

bunch of 4 year olds ITT

let hateraid fight his own battles. he didn't "own" anybody.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Where's back pics ?

And that pic of you proving your height. ?

Fraud.
Dodging again.
The thing is, nobody cares my backne went away or how tall I am except for you.
EVERY poster wants to expose the fraud you are. The longer you let this thread go, the more credibility you lose. Your hole is so deep you couldn't claim any credibility even if you were honest. I wouldn't doubt if you're combing the city looking for a black fellow and asking him to hold up a sign saying, "My name is Bless" and paying him to take a picture.
Plane ticket? Phone number? Talk is cheap hipster.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 12:02 PM
everybody team up on bless because we dislike him!

bunch of 4 year olds ITT

let hateraid fight his own battles. he didn't "own" anybody.
The guy is wimping out showing his pic. He's reaching exaggerating my height and a story about a gay guy to deflect the fact he's running scared. He threatens me by saying he'll fly me to Seattle and give me his number then flakes when I call him on it. I've arranged a meeting with my cousin to prove his credibility but ignores it despite him initially saying he'd lay him out.
I say that's pretty much ownage. When you retaliate with made up insults and flaking on your threats it's pretty much a lost battle.

Shade8780
11-14-2015, 12:27 PM
I'm on Bless' ball team. He ain't lying. Black as the night sky.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 12:46 PM
I'm on Bless' ball team. He ain't lying. Black as the night sky.
Bless should be thankful you're saving his credibility because he's doing a piss poor job on his own.
Since you're vouching, when is that next game a Northgate? My cuz may pop in and snap a pic to verify. Bag this thing once and for all.

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 12:55 PM
The guy is wimping out showing his dick. He's reaching exaggerating my height and a story about a gay guy to deflect the fact he's running scared. He threatens me by saying he'll fly me to Seattle and give me his number then flakes when I call him on it. I've arranged a meeting with my cousin to prove his credibility but ignores it despite him initially saying he'd lay him out.
I say that's pretty much ownage. When you retaliate with made up insults and flaking on your threats it's pretty much a lost battle.
first of all, why do you want to see his dick? that's weird.

second of all, you're actually willing to fight this guy over a message board beef?

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

hateraid
11-14-2015, 01:09 PM
first of all, why do you want to see his dick? that's weird.

second of all, you're actually willing to fight this guy over a message board beef?

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif
Switching pic to dick. And you were calling out posters for acting like 4 year olds? The you tell people to fight their own battles but decide to confront me? Maybe we should heed our own advice.

I didn't challenge the guy. I'm just calling out his BS. Then he hightails it.

stalkerforlife
11-14-2015, 01:13 PM
So Bless isn't really black?

Weird.

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 01:18 PM
Switching pic to dick. And you were calling out posters for acting like 4 year olds? The you tell people to fight their own battles but decide to confront me? Maybe we should heed our own advice.

I didn't challenge the guy. I'm just calling out his BS. Then he hightails it.
To be fair, you edited it out. I was gonna reply to you immediately but something came up and i had it in another tab for close to an hour, so i didnt see you edit the dick part out

and yeah, when a dude gets unfairly attacked im gonna even the playing field a little. thats just the way it goes. bless is clearly holding his own in this thread but other posters seem to be out to get him no matter what, even though i've counted like 3 or 4 ethers from him in this thread.

he's a beast.

when it comes to word banter i dont think you're winning this one my man.

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 01:27 PM
To be fair, you edited it out. I was gonna reply to you immediately but something came up and i had it in another tab for close to an hour, so i didnt see you edit the dick part out

and yeah, when a dude gets unfairly attacked im gonna even the playing field a little. thats just the way it goes. bless is clearly holding his own in this thread but other posters seem to be out to get him no matter what, even though i've counted like 3 or 4 ethers from him in this thread.

he's a beast.

Unfairly attacked? The dude is a poAster child for cyber bullying the way he talks smack on here. I don't think you've been here long enough to claim what you're saying.

And the posters going at him are actually reputable dudes who call out people for their dumb gimmicks. It gets annoying and boring after a while. He was never holding his own in this thread nor did he ether hateraid at all. The dude was relating the same post time after time. He must've mentioned Asian dick size and the gay dude and glasses about 23 times. He was stuck in neutral trying to save face. Hes a played out hipster trying to make people think he's good by misspelling words on purpose. Nothing more.

iTare
11-14-2015, 01:28 PM
Lmao. I am pretty damn gangster myself and I can tell that bless is real af.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 01:30 PM

he's a beast.

Right. I switched it to pic, but only that post. :rolleyes: So I guess editing out words and switching them is considered winning in your eyes? I won't stoop to that. And I never asked anyone to help by jumping in. If this many posters are jumping in you would figure it more has to do with his demenor. Not because they're jumping on my side to defend me like what your doing with Bless. I just happened to call his BS and people are agreeing. Bless fights back with made up insults and you say he's winning? Lol. You're definition of winning is very clouded. 2 for 6.
Still, that doesn't explain why you contradict your first post. Let people fight their own battles, right?

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Unfairly attacked? The dude is a poAster child for cyber bullying the way he talks smack on here. I don't think you've been here long enough to claim what you're saying.

And the posters going at him are actually reputable dudes who call out people for their dumb gimmicks. It gets annoying and boring after a while. He was never holding his own in this thread nor did he ether hateraid at all. The dude was relating the same post time after time. He must've mentioned Asian dick size and the gay dude and glasses about 23 times. He was stuck in neutral trying to save face. Hes a played out hipster trying to make people think he's good by misspelling words on purpose. Nothing more.
Where's the proof? Where are the FACTS?

So a lot of dudes suspect he's a gimmick account. But does that mean he actually is a gimmick account? Of course not!

For all i know YOU could be a gimmick account. Where's your pic? Maybe you're not the black Chicago native you say you are. :confusedshrug:

See, that's a bullshit reason to attack someone. because they dont wanna post dick pics on a message board? thats retarded.

i go based on what i see on the surface, and bless is pretty damn ****ing good at "owning" other posters from what i can tell.

whatever the case, there's no clear winner like some of you make it out to be. that's the biased im talking about. you guys hate bless because he talks shit so you attack him and act like he's getting owned when it's clearly not the case.

be fair. thats all i ask.

Nanners
11-14-2015, 01:49 PM

So a lot of dudes suspect he's a gimmick account. But does that mean he actually is a gimmick account? Of course not!

For all i know YOU could be a gimmick account. Where's your pic? Maybe you're not the black Chicago native you say you are. :confusedshrug:

See, that's a bullshit reason to attack someone. because they dont wanna post dick pics on a message board? thats retarded.

i go based on what i see on the surface, and bless is pretty damn ****ing good at "owning" other posters from what i can tell.

whatever the case, there's no clear winner like some of you make it out to be. that's the biased im talking about. you guys hate bless because he talks shit so you attack him and act like he's getting owned when it's clearly not the case.

why arent you posting on your main account bless?

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 01:50 PM
Right. I switched it to pic, but only that post. :rolleyes: So I guess editing out words and switching them is considered winning in your eyes? I won't stoop to that. And I never asked anyone to help by jumping in. If this many posters are jumping in you would figure it more has to do with his demenor. Not because they're jumping on my side to defend me like what your doing with Bless. I just happened to call his BS and people are agreeing. Bless fights back with made up insults and you say he's winning? Lol. You're definition of winning is very clouded. 2 for 6.
Still, that doesn't explain why you contradict your first post. Let people fight their own battles, right?
i did contradict myself, congrats on pointing that out? I'd give you a cookie but i wouldnt want it to flair up your bacne. :oldlol:

but nah, like i said, bless is a beast and there's no proof what so ever that he's a gimmick account. literally no proof at all.

you keep beating a dead horse with that. bless is attacking you on some real ass shit. that's what i see.

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 01:54 PM

why arent you posting on your main account bless?

No, this dude is Gus Hemmingway.

I just don't know from which main account they come from. But its probably a Bron Stan, hence the avy.

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 01:58 PM

I'm not from Chicago. Never claimed that. Go on the football forums, people know I'm from Boston. I'm just a fan of all Chicago teams. Not players like yourself. I'm Hispanic actually and if you got to the world soccer thread they can back that up from my support of my concacaf teams.

I'm not a gimmick simply because my posts vary in substance and wording. Bless is the same white kid trying to act black that we all grew up with.

You are the only person on this board to ever claim he owned anyone and called him a beast :oldlol:

And no one is asking for dick pics here so where are you getting that from? People are asking for him to show his face or at least something real from where he claims to live. That's all.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:03 PM
i did contradict myself, congrats on pointing that out? I'd give you a cookie but i wouldnt want it to flair up your bacne. :oldlol:

but nah, like i said, bless is a beast and there's no proof what so ever that he's a gimmick account. literally no proof at all.

you keep beating a dead horse with that. bless is attacking you on some real ass shit. that's what i see.
Again, your definition of winning is very clouded. Editing and switching words in posts, repeating the same made up insults, dodging and ducking simple requests to be honest. If that's your definition of winning then I can see why you're under the gun for being a delusional Bran stan and a gimmick. But I guess gimmicks will gimmick and defend other gimmicks.
Who's ALT are you anyways?

Nanners
11-14-2015, 02:05 PM
some alt account with barely any posts

randomly comes out of the woodwork

claims that bless is the winner

and coincidentally, this alt account happens to use the exact same posting style as bless

putting each sentence on a seperate line like this

seems legit :lol

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:08 PM
some alt account with 0.5 posts per day

and coincidentally, this alt account happens to use the exact same posting style as bless

putting each sentence on a seperate line

If this is true then this is very sad. Impressive that he's diligent enough to commit to so many different alts, sad that this is all he's got going for him.

Although you'd have to be sticking up for yourself if you see Bless coming off as winning in this thread.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:17 PM

Word.

Dude is a herb

I'm slayin him on some be a man and go get your glasses shit.

Stop being a sissy boy.

Then types about snitchin?

Just a little bitch.

I don't believe his back acne is clear. But he's a fraud cus he ain't shown pics.

Lil 5 foot Asian. Bitchmade.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:19 PM
Plane ticket? Number? Pic?
Still waiting.....

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:20 PM

Ain't me.

I'm too good of a poaster to be that dumb.

What if one of my other aliases poasted a picture of me?

Have you dumb fuccs ever thought of that?

My message board game is so far ahead of most on here.

Alias protection is the number one rule of message boarding.

Nanners, you are on one of aliases nuts.

Always agreeing with me in other forums.

Sucka.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:22 PM
Word.

Dude is a herb

I'm slayin him on some be a man and go get your glasses shit.

Stop being a sissy boy.

Then types about snitchin?

Just a little bitch.

I don't believe his back acne is clear. But he's a fraud cus he ain't shown pics.

Lil 5 foot Asian. Bitchmade.
Again, regurgitating the same insults. Yet avoids backing up his tough guy act and promising me a plane ticket, his phone number, a genuine chance to meet up with my family member. Lol, the internet tough guy act is getting exposed and he knows it. He's reaching like a mfer

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:23 PM

Real recognize real.

Im sure you haven't had to aks advice after getting stole on by a gay dude for the whole world to see on the innanent.

and all the other sissies telling him to call the cops????

I forget how 20 year old white this board is.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Ain't me.

Sucka.

So you admit to being an alt, and call the only guy defending you on here dumb? :lol
I think I can put this thread to rest

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Again, regurgitating the same insults. Yet avoids backing up his tough guy act and promising me a plane ticket, his phone number, a genuine chance to meet up with my family member. Lol, the internet tough guy act is getting exposed and he knows it. He's reaching like a mfer

Where's the clean back pic g?

The height pic?

How bout an insurance cOard?

You are a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a sissy.

Bottom line.

And beta boy sissy that gets PUNKED for some glasses by a dam gay dude.

Man up. Or join him.

The choice is yours.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:29 PM
So you admit to being an alt, and call the only guy defending you on here dumb? :lol

Bless is the O.G. Kid.

I am not the dude having my back.

I just woke up.

Have you gotten stole on today?

Has your family members up here ever set you up to get stole on??!

Sucka.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Where's the clean back pic g?

The height pic?

How bout an insurance cOard?

You are a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a sissy.

Bottom line.

And beta boy sissy that gets PUNKED for some glasses by a dam gay dude.

Man up. Or join him.

The choice is yours.

Your going in circles dude. Back your shit up before you regurgitate the same tired insults. Plane ticket? Phone number? Game time? Step up fool.

Just by a show of posts how many people want to see a genuine picture of Bless or a picture of my back?

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:34 PM
I'm not from Chicago. Never claimed that. Go on the football forums, people know I'm from Boston. I'm just a fan of all Chicago teams. Not players like yourself. I'm Hispanic actually and if you got to the world soccer thread they can back that up from my support of my concacaf teams.

I'm not a gimmick simply because my posts vary in substance and wording. Bless is the same white kid trying to act black that we all grew up with.

You are the only person on this board to ever claim he owned anyone and called him a beast :oldlol:

And no one is asking for dick pics here so where are you getting that from? People are asking for him to show his face or at least something real from where he claims to live. That's all.

I've poasted many pics from my hood.

Do your research.

Beahahahahjaha. You ain't from Chicago?

What a bitch. I knew when you didn't know nothin bout Pilsen you were more bitch than I thought.

I'm 39. And black.

Bless Mathews name is a play on Wes Mathews the 3rd string point guard on the showtime lakers.

Cus none of these kid "laker" fans claiming to be historians would even get it.

I'm a message board legend.

You a bandwagon riding ho.

Nanners
11-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Ain't me.

Sucka.

Yeah I am big on alias protection, and thats why I never claimed that I am some kind of ass-kicking gangbanger.

I have never made any claims about my real life identity, because I know my real life identity is irrelevant here. Maybe I am a 5 foot asian, maybe I am a 55 year old woman, maybe I am Bill Gates, maybe you could kick my ass, maybe I could kick yours.... it doesnt matter. Ultimately, on an anonymous message board like this, we are all just lines of text on a computer screen.

I actually do like you Bless, or at least I did, but your bullshit is getting real tiresome and I am not going to believe anything you say about your real life identity unless you provide some kind of proof. As long as you continue to claim that you could beat up hateraid without posting a pic, I am gonna continue to call you out for being a yellow-belly ******.

You can either walk away from this discussion, or post a pic. Prove everyone wrong.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Your going in circles dude. Back your shit up before you regurgitate the same tired insults. Plane ticket? Phone number? Game time? Step up fool.

Just by a show of posts how many people want to see a genuine picture of Bless or a picture of my back?

Your a fraud!!!!!!

Poast a pic to back up what you type!!'

FUCCIN ho.

They ain't regurgitated insults.

It's who you are. A lil bitchmade Asian that is so weak, you get PUNKED BY A GAY DUDE, THEN CRY ON A MESSAGE BOARD ASKING FOR ADVICE LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

Ho.

DaHeezy
11-14-2015, 02:42 PM
Just post a pic or buy the guy a plane ticket. It seems so simple.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Yeah I am big on alias protection, and thats why I never claimed that I am some kind of ass-kicking gangbanger.

I have never made any claims about my real life identity. I never claimed to be able to knock anybody out, because I know my real life identity is irrelevant here. Maybe I am a 5 foot asian, maybe I am a 55 year old woman, maybe I am Bill Gates, maybe you could kick my ass, maybe I could kick yours.... it doesnt matter. Ultimately, on an anonymous message board like this, we are all just lines of text on a computer screen.

I actually do like you Bless, or at least I did, but your bullshit is getting real tiresome and I am not going to believe anything you say about your real life identity unless you provide some kind of proof. As long as you continue to claim that you could beat up hateraid without posting a pic, I am gonna continue to call you out for being a yellow-belly ******.

You can either walk away from this discussion, or post a pic. Prove everyone wrong.

Damn.

I have poasted pics to prove.

The 6 sealer bags.

The 1,000$ water bills.

My ohaus 6000 scout pro.

It goes over all y'alls head.

The mnk piece in the graffiti wall in my back yard.

Or the "what's the difference between 448 and 454 " thread.

Y'all are high school scrubs.

I'm mj in his prime.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:46 PM

I have never made any claims about my real life identity, because I know my real life identity is irrelevant here. Maybe I am a 5 foot asian, maybe I am a 55 year old woman, maybe I am Bill Gates, maybe you could kick my ass, maybe I could kick yours.... it doesnt matter. Ultimately, on an anonymous message board like this, we are all just lines of text on a computer screen.

I don't think he gets it. He won't. He'll just keep deflecting with the same tired insults. He doesn't figure he's already lost this battle until he can back up his threats or put up a genuine pic. Tough guy exposed as a coward and this thread made it clear.

Nanners
11-14-2015, 02:47 PM

Damn.

I have poasted pics to prove.

The 6 sealer bags.

The 1,000$ water bills.

My ohaus 6000 scout pro.

It goes over all y'alls head.

The mnk piece in the graffiti wall in my back yard.

Or the "what's the difference between 448 and 454 " thread.

Y'all are high school scrubs.

I'm mj in his prime.

nah, mj in his prime was the greatest of all time, you are just a yellow-belly ****** nobody :oldlol:

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:47 PM
Just post a pic or buy the guy a plane ticket. It seems so simple.

Not till hate raid poasts pics of his clear back and a pic showing he's tall enough to go on a roller coaster.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:49 PM
nah, mj in his prime was the greatest of all time, you are just a yellow-belly ****** nobody :oldlol:

All those FACTS go over your head?

Damn. Do the maf nanners.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 02:51 PM
I don't think he gets it. He won't. He'll just keep deflecting with the same tired insults. He doesn't figure he's already lost this battle until he can back up his threats or put up a genuine pic. Tough guy exposed as a coward and this thread made it clear.

I'm waiting for your clear back pics.

And a pic showing you are tall enough to go on a roller coaster.

Damn. Stop deflecting.

On this message board there are pics of me.

I want to see your clear back. And a height pic. Because you are a fraud!!!!!!!!!

Nanners
11-14-2015, 02:53 PM

All those FACTS go over your head?

Damn. Do the maf nanners.

this shit is reaching the point where im starting to feel embarrassed for you, its getting really cringey to watch you continue with this charade.

you got wrecked son. take the L and move on, or post a pic and prove everyone wrong.

Shade8780
11-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Bless should be thankful you're saving his credibility because he's doing a piss poor job on his own.
Since you're vouching, when is that next game a Northgate? My cuz may pop in and snap a pic to verify. Bag this thing once and for all.
Watch my HoopsMixtape, he's the big black gang banger on the sidelines.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:54 PM
Not till hate raid poasts pics of his clear back and a pic showing he's tall enough to go on a roller coaster.
Are you stupid? My height and back is not in question in this thread. Only to you. What's in question is your credibility. Even if I do post those things you'll find a way to weasel out because you're a coward posing as an e-thug.
Besides, you were the one who threatened to fly me down there to show me the back of your hand. You were the one who offered to give me your number. You're the one who wants to fight my cousin. Back your shit up, chickenshit. Quit using my back and height as a deflection.

hateraid
11-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Link?

Shade8780
11-14-2015, 02:56 PM
Link?
Google it fam

BigNBAfan
11-14-2015, 03:00 PM

hahaha dude is such a moron - maybe thats why he's accumulated so many posts on that horrible gimmick. Dude gets eithered here on the daily - i dont think anyone even likes him

Smook B
11-14-2015, 03:10 PM
This is probably the most pointless 100+ replies on ISH I seen :lol

hateraid
11-14-2015, 03:20 PM
I found your channel. Didn't see a hoopsmixtape. Do you have a link?

Shade8780
11-14-2015, 03:21 PM
I found your channel. Didn't see a hoopsmixtape. Do you have a link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2rzmgs8EmQ

Shade8780
11-14-2015, 03:21 PM
^^
Shit, wrong link. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJGzq1qf-qg (bigdickbitch.com/tour)

hateraid
11-14-2015, 03:29 PM
^^
Shit, wrong link. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJGzq1qf-qg (bigdickbitch.com/tour)

:lol well you certainly summed up Bless's credibility. Didn't think you would have actual footage.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 03:50 PM
this shit is reaching the point where im starting to feel embarrassed for you, its getting really cringey to watch you continue with this charade.

you got wrecked son. take the L and move on, or post a pic and prove everyone wrong.

I poasted pics to prove I am who i am.

Do you know what sealer bags are for cuz?

An oahus scout pro 6000 doesn't have tenths.

My level of gangster is way above all y'all s heads.

That is what's comical.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Are you stupid? My height and back is not in question in this thread. Only to you. What's in question is your credibility. Even if I do post those things you'll find a way to weasel out because you're a coward posing as an e-thug.
Besides, you were the one who threatened to fly me down there to show me the back of your hand. You were the one who offered to give me your number. You're the one who wants to fight my cousin. Back your shit up, chickenshit. Quit using my back and height as a deflection.

You sayin things you can easily prove with a pic

Back it up fucc boy.

My pic is on here.

Alias protection is number one rule in message boarding

Again, I have poasted many pics to prove I do what I type I do.

Your a short scared mOark that gets punked by a gay dude and cries on a message board asking for advice about it.

You already lost fucc boy

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 04:07 PM
I've poasted many pics from my hood.

Do your research.

Beahahahahjaha. You ain't from Chicago?

What a bitch. I knew when you didn't know nothin bout Pilsen you were more bitch than I thought.

I'm 39. And black.

Bless Mathews name is a play on Wes Mathews the 3rd string point guard on the showtime lakers.

Cus none of these kid "laker" fans claiming to be historians would even get it.

I'm a message board legend.

You a bandwagon riding ho.

Cuz I'm not from Chicago I'm a bitch? You're 39 and that stupid? No wonder you're so sad. And I'm a bandwagoner? The fact I'm still with my teams since the 90s basically says otherwise bro.

And no, you've posted many pics FROM a hood.

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 04:08 PM

he never called me dumb, dumb guy. get some reading comprehension.

ballinhun8
11-14-2015, 04:11 PM
You sayin things you can easily prove with a pic

Back it up fucc boy.

My pic is on here.

Alias protection is number one rule in message boarding

Again, I have poasted many pics to prove I do what I type I do.

Your a short scared mOark that gets punked by a gay dude and cries on a message board asking for advice about it.

You already lost fucc boy

You posted pics. Anyone thst can use Google images can do that.

And again you're using the same Asian and gay dude thing. Bro, get some new shit. You honestly type and react like you're still 12

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 04:14 PM

And again you're using the same Asian and gay dude thing. Bro, get some new shit. You honestly type and react like you're still 12

Bandwagon sucka ass.

You a FUCCIN fraud. Reppin another city.

Gay Asian dude?

Huh.

Nah. He got glasses stolen by a gay dude and poasted a thread asking for advice on here.

Funniest shit ever.

You didn't know?

oarabbus
11-14-2015, 04:18 PM

Real af? Looks to me like Haterade is taking up the offer of going to Seattle to fight IRL and is being dodged like Mayweather

hateraid
11-14-2015, 04:29 PM

He doesn't get it. He keeps ducking out on his threats and uses the same insults over and over again to hide the fact he's a coward. Now he's using that tactic on you calling you a bandwagon fan when clearly you're not. Ironic how he's a bandwagon Seahawks fan. He'll keep regurgitating the same insults because he's got nothing left to stand on.
Funny, the only 2 people defending him is an alt with a similar disposition and less crebility and a decent poster who flushed away Bless's credibility with a fake video.
Now watch him copy and paste the same insult

hateraid
11-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Real af? Looks to me like Haterade is taking up the offer of going to Seattle to fight IRL and is being dodged like Mayweather
And he's deflecting by asking for pictures of my back. What a weirdo

warriorfan
11-14-2015, 04:36 PM
whether or not you think bless is real he is trolling the shit out of you guys right now :roll:

hateraid
11-14-2015, 04:50 PM
whether or not you think bless is real he is trolling the shit out of you guys right now :roll:
:lol you may be right. I should stop feeding the troll. I actually feel sorry for him. This made up persona is clearly a cry for attention and loneliness. Weed dealing should be at its peak on a Friday night yet he's at home responding to this thread. I honestly think he believes he's a gangsta thug drug dealer from the hoods of Seattle. He's gone as far as to say he has children and has convinced others to play along with his shtick. I maybe shouldn't have taken it this far. I have nothing to prove and his credibility is flushed down the toilet. Maybe he'll grow up and realize faking an internet persona is a waste of his life.

raprap
11-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Just buy him a ticket. Jeez

bigkingsfan
11-14-2015, 06:42 PM
With Clay Bennett as special ref.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 06:59 PM
And he's deflecting by asking for pictures of my back. What a weirdo

You askin for pictures of a grown man??

I m a niggah.

You say your acne ridden back is clear now.

Why don't you prove it ho?

And for the 100th time you stinky Kim chi eatin shit for brains, WASHINGTON STATE LAW 502 !!!! WEED IS LEGAL IN WASHINGTON STATE.

I have kids. You better stop typin shit bout my kids cuz.

Have some respect.

Come at me all you want. Don't type kids again.

You small dicc 5 foot tall stinky ass muufucca.

RidonKs
11-14-2015, 07:07 PM
this is definitely an event

Lebron23
11-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Simon stays winning.

BigNBAfan
11-14-2015, 07:38 PM

I m a niggah.

And for the 100th time you stinky Kim chi eatin shit for brains, WASHINGTON STATE LAW 502 !!!! WEED IS LEGAL IN WASHINGTON STATE.

Have some respect.

Says he's a man, requests pictures of another mans back....

Something tells me Todd is gay

hateraid
11-14-2015, 07:39 PM

I m a niggah.

Have some respect.

You have no kids you fruitcake. :lol
We're asking for a pic to prove your credibility. You're asking for a pic of my back because you have a crush on me.
P.S. I feel sorry for your make believe kid. Make believe kids shouldn't be raised in such a shitty environment. Your kid is fucced.

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Simon stays winning.
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/seinfled.gif

Bless Mathews
11-14-2015, 08:13 PM
You have no kids you fruitcake. :lol
We're asking for a pic to prove your credibility. You're asking for a pic of my back because you have a crush on me.
P.S. I feel sorry for your make believe kid. Make believe kids shouldn't be raised in such a shitty environment. Your kid is fucced.

Fucc you fucc boy.

I have kids.

You aks for help on a message board after gettin punked by a gay dude.

Bottom line.

Your a fucc boy short stinky Asian.