PDA

View Full Version : How underrated is Mo Will?

sundizz
11-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Let's not pretend Bron had no one in his original Cleveland days...

Monta Ellis MVP
11-13-2015, 11:03 PM
As some of you may be aware of I am a lifelong Pacers fan but I also follow the Cavaliers as well. Mo Williams has always been a player that gets slept on. He was playing at a true All-Star level during those Cavalier runs. Mo Williams was a great ball handler who could play the point or also slide over to a shooting guard role. Williams was also a great scorer who had the ability to create his own shot. He was a very solid second option and I was happy when he was chosen as an All-Star in '09.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Let's not pretend Bron had no one in his original Cleveland days...

you can't be serious :oldlol:

The guy was a 2nd to 3rd string PG anywhere without LeBron..

inclinerator
11-13-2015, 11:05 PM
he was good in the rs , just choked in the playoffs

Lebronxrings
11-13-2015, 11:05 PM
hes decent but lets not get ahead of ourselves here..

tmacattack33
11-13-2015, 11:07 PM
:biggums:

Borderline all-star at his peak...more like a very good role player... with weak defense and a heavy reliance on creators getting him a few wide open shots per game

DaOldLion
11-13-2015, 11:08 PM

:biggums: :biggums: he put up 17/6 for 2-3 straight years as a starter before joining the cavs, the only time he hasn't been a starter in his career was when he played behind Chris Paul and Damian Lillard..

imdaman99
11-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Is he a better fit with Lebron than Kyrie? I've only watched Cavs games when they play the Knicks so I don't really know

inclinerator
11-13-2015, 11:09 PM
Is he a better fit with Lebron than Kyrie? I've only watched Cavs games when they play the Knicks so I don't really know
they both fit lebron well, it wasnt like kyrie and lebron struggled playing with each other last season

SpaceJam
11-13-2015, 11:10 PM

31.9 minutes pergame prior to joining Cleveland if you take out his rookie year...226 out of 272 games started '2nd to 3rd string PG' ok boss

He isn't as good as LeBron haters say
But at the same time he isn't as bad as LeBron stans say

Monta Ellis MVP
11-13-2015, 11:11 PM

As I previously stated, I am a die hard Pacers fan but I have also been following the Cavaliers for a long time as well. I watched all of the Cavaliers playoff games in 2009 and 2010. The reason that Mo Williams' stats suffered is because his usage rate dropped as LeBron's increased. LeBron's ball dominating, playground style of play increased his statistics in exchange for lowering his teammates. It's hard for Mo' to be putting up his regular season number when he isn't seeing the rock as much due to LeBron's increased ball domination.

Akrazotile
11-13-2015, 11:14 PM

This.

Hes a nice player and one of my favorite guys in the league, but if his shot aint fallin he cant do much else. Unfortunately in Cleveland his shot was money throughout the regular season, but not so much in the playoffs.

At least now finally theyve got some decent depth so if he goes cold they got other players they can throw out there.

TrueBlue89
11-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Mo's play magically rises in after being bounced around the League for the last 4/5 years now he's playing with LeBron again. But yeah underrated :lol