PDA

View Full Version : Fire DEREK Fisher!!!

Real14
11-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Who's with me??????????!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

bigkingsfan
11-13-2015, 11:05 PM
Luke Walton :rockon:

WorldWarriors
11-13-2015, 11:06 PM
Who's with me??????????!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: LOLOL He is awful but your back court is tragic. Calderon tries hard but he just isn't that good.

Real14
11-13-2015, 11:07 PM
LOLOL He is awful but your back court is tragic. Calderon tries hard but he just isn't that good.
Affalo is good, trust me.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Eat shit, bro :cheers:

Real14
11-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Eat shit, bro :cheers:
Shut tha phuck up:mad:

imnew09
11-13-2015, 11:13 PM
that was a nice play. Butter Finger Por fked it up man

JT123
11-13-2015, 11:15 PM
More like fire Melo. ONE field goal in the second half? :roll:

WorldWarriors
11-13-2015, 11:25 PM
More like fire Melo. ONE field goal in the second half? :roll: He was smothered. Knicks had no one else to spread the defense.

Kiddlovesnets
11-13-2015, 11:27 PM
You know, there is a Knicks subforum on ISH, and its there for a reason.
:rolleyes:

Patrick Chewing
11-13-2015, 11:28 PM
I've always loved coaches that have that fire and passion. Dude is nothing but stone-faced out there on the court. You have to show that fire that a team can get behind. Fisher is too concerned with his beard and not his team.

imdaman99
11-13-2015, 11:30 PM
I've always loved coaches that have that fire and passion. Dude is nothing but stone-faced out there on the court. You have to show that fire that a team can get behind. Fisher is too concerned with his beard and not his team.
Agreed.

This guy thinks it makes him composed that he never has any emotion? This fker is fking around with Matt Barnes' ex.

They can fire him, but they never will. He is a Phil Jackson guy. Who was the last Phil Jackson disciple that ever did anything in coaching??? Anyone??? Kerr is a Pop guy.

Terahite
11-13-2015, 11:31 PM
Fisher has a good poker face and is good at not looking completely clueless like so many black coaches. Also he's not as bad as Kevin McHale so far.

bluechox2
11-13-2015, 11:37 PM
fisher is our link to durant

Draz
11-13-2015, 11:42 PM
You know, there is a Knicks subforum on ISH, and its there for a reason.
:rolleyes:
Lol shut the fck up you degenerate
Your entire team will be shit for the next 4-5 years minimum
:roll:

Naero
11-13-2015, 11:48 PM
Derek Fisher is an intelligent Xs and Os coach, as you've seen many instances whereby well-devised after-timeout plays were ran, but he's far too inexperienced to be considered a consummate coach. There are still far too many nuances that go over his head, and you can tell it by how ill-prepared his players are (unnecessarily switching on P&R defenses where it engenders disfavorable match-ups).

Moreover, considering some of his timeout soundbites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQC6I1B6GB8), he is a very questionable motivator; you can tell it by how lethargic some of his players are as well, aside from the more self-motivated players, and he's even self-admittedly felt surprised that coaches need to play an emphatic role in motivating players, too.

Either way, it is a pointless protest against his head-coaching incumbency for now. He has improved since last season, and it's more than risky-worthy in seeing what strides he can make moving into the future, as even Knicks optimists know they're far from an instant-contention state at this time. Worst-case scenario is that they stockpile more talent through the draft, which isn't unwelcome when they still have more than a few holes to fill in.

Kiddlovesnets
11-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Lol shut the fck up you degenerate
Your entire team will be shit for the next 4-5 years minimum
:roll:

Oh did I say anything wrong? Are you saying that your Knicks subforum exists for no reason, thats strange and I doubt your fellow knicks fans agree with you. Anyway you are mad, this is so entertaining.

Patrick Chewing
11-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Worst-case scenario is that they stockpile more talent through the draft, which isn't unwelcome when they still have more than a few holes to fill in.

Which is also 2 years from now. Knicks' only saving grace in 2016 is the slim chance at landing KD.

Otherwise it's 2 more years of mediocrity until Melo retires and Porzingis becomes MVP status.

Sarcastic
11-14-2015, 12:39 AM
Derek Fisher is an intelligent Xs and Os coach, as you've seen many instances whereby well-devised after-timeout plays were ran, but he's far too inexperienced to be considered a consummate coach. There are still far too many nuances that go over his head, and you can tell it by how ill-prepared his players are (unnecessarily switching on P&R defenses where it engenders disfavorable match-ups).

Moreover, considering some of his timeout soundbites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQC6I1B6GB8), he is a very questionable motivator; you can tell it by how lethargic some of his players are as well, aside from the more self-motivated players, and he's even self-admittedly felt surprised that coaches need to play an emphatic role in motivating players, too.

Either way, it is a pointless protest against his head-coaching incumbency for now. He has improved since last season, and it's more than risky-worthy in seeing what strides he can make moving into the future, as even Knicks optimists know they're far from an instant-contention state at this time. Worst-case scenario is that they stockpile more talent through the draft, which isn't unwelcome when they still have more than a few holes to fill in.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I spit out my whiskey reading that line. No joke.

Funktion
11-14-2015, 12:40 AM
31 pts in the 2nd half

DaSeba5
11-14-2015, 12:44 AM
I don't watch many Knick games, but does this guy ever show an emotion? Every time I watch the Knicks he never changes his expression.

Legends66NBA7
11-14-2015, 12:48 AM
What is bringing emotion supposed to do with coaching ?

You can scream all you want, it won't change the actual play calls on the team or the adjustments. The Knicks aren't that talented either, a sophomore coach isn't going to change that.

Patrick Chewing
11-14-2015, 01:03 AM

You can scream all you want, it won't change the actual play calls on the team or the adjustments. The Knicks aren't that talented either, a sophomore coach isn't going to change that.

It's not about screaming. It's about showing passion. Knicks were taking stupid shots and blowing the lead and making silly plays and he was just standing there stone-faced. You don't see a problem with that??

DaSeba5
11-14-2015, 01:04 AM

I like my coach to have some emotion and passion. It translates to the players. Like if a player is chucking shots, I want the coach to get upset rather than be stone faced.

But the team is also flawed and Melo is still a chucker. But Fisher seems lost from what I've seen. But I don't watch enough Knick games to say.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-14-2015, 02:39 AM
Nah, I prefer a coach who keeps his emotions even-keeled. Never too high or too low. The ones who can kill a player with a stare. Pop is an obvious current example.

https://i.imgur.com/89FkR1F.gif

Bit of a basketball pet peeve of mine is when I see coaches react like a dumbass fan on the sidelines. Doc Rivers is a prime example of this. It's embarrassing and I want to punch him in his bewildered face.

To be clear, there's even-keeled and there's coaches who look liked they have no idea what they are doing and just sit there. Plenty examples of that. I don't really pay attention to Fish to know what he falls under.

Wally450
11-14-2015, 03:44 AM
That inbound alley oop to Porzingis was such a New York Knicks thing to happen. Kinda sucks because I want to see them compete for a playoff spot this season.

Draz
11-14-2015, 09:09 AM
Oh did I say anything wrong? Are you saying that your Knicks subforum exists for no reason, thats strange and I doubt your fellow knicks fans agree with you. Anyway you are mad, this is so entertaining.
Free my people.

smoovegittar
11-14-2015, 11:38 AM
I was wrong about Anthony heating up, but not wrong about a close loss.

I don't see a reason to fire Derek Fisher. He's got new players and they've been playing against very good teams thus far. Cavs twice, Spurs, Hawks, Raps, Bucks... did we lose sight in the glare of KP that this team has a very long way to go?

Jax hardly showed emotion. Who screamed for his head over this? He's also in his coach's ear - why should I concern myself?

Fact: Knicks are a .500 team at best with the need for a better back court. They are lumbered with a star player who needs the ball in his hands to be a factor. This equates to more clean-up. Jax needs to find a way to trade Melo for some decent backcourt players WHO FIT THE SYSTEM.

We will not win with Melo. I don't give 2 shits about a 22 pt. first half when he gets his shit pushed in at crunch time. LeBron calmly showed him how it's done. Keep your cool. NY fans - it will get better.

WorldWarriors
11-14-2015, 12:14 PM
That inbound alley oop to Porzingis was such a New York Knicks thing to happen. Kinda sucks because I want to see them compete for a playoff spot this season. It was a nice play but the guy throwing it was in over his head. He threw the ball too low and on the wrong side of the basket. LOL didn't look like something they practiced.

WorldWarriors
11-14-2015, 12:17 PM
I was wrong about Anthony heating up, but not wrong about a close loss.

I don't see a reason to fire Derek Fisher. He's got new players and they've been playing against very good teams thus far. Cavs twice, Spurs, Hawks, Raps, Bucks... did we lose sight in the glare of KP that this team has a very long way to go?

Jax hardly showed emotion. Who screamed for his head over this? He's also in his coach's ear - why should I concern myself?

Fact: Knicks are a .500 team at best with the need for a better back court. They are lumbered with a star player who needs the ball in his hands to be a factor. This equates to more clean-up. Jax needs to find a way to trade Melo for some decent backcourt players WHO FIT THE SYSTEM.

We will not win with Melo. I don't give 2 shits about a 22 pt. first half when he gets his shit pushed in at crunch time. LeBron calmly showed him how it's done. Keep your cool. NY fans - it will get better. Mello going one on one against LEBRON was a disaster.