https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHAa2IyYMg

1:40 Nice crossover and slam.. dat first step. :pimp:

keep-itreal
11-14-2015, 12:42 AM
this generation's Lebron

Angel Face
11-14-2015, 01:00 AM
this generation's Lebron

Nah, he approach the game completely differently from Lebron, he doesn't over dribble, hold the ball in his hands for too long. He's approach to the game is more like MJ, not as smooth obviously, moves efficiently, triple threat, 2 dribbles then explode, off ball game. etc.

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Nah, he approach the game completely differently from Lebron, he doesn't over dribble, hold the ball in his hands for too long. He's approach to the game is more like MJ, not as smooth obviously, moves efficiently, triple threat, 2 dribbles then explode, off ball game. etc.
This.

Hes a more athletic Jordan. Also his jump shot looks nicer than MJ's too

Angel Face
11-14-2015, 01:07 AM
This.

Hes a more athletic Jordan. Also his jump shot looks nicer than MJ's too

:no:

Jordan has great body control and dexterity in mid air, Wiggins looks stiff. Also, MJ's first step is faster

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 01:08 AM
:no:

Jordan has great body control and dexterity in mid air, Wiggins looks stiff. Also, MJ's first step is faster
You think MJs more athletic than Wiggins?

Angel Face
11-14-2015, 01:11 AM
You think MJs more athletic than Wiggins?

He's obviously quicker and more explosive leaper, better body control and dexterity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3vanBCDmE

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 01:12 AM
He's obviously quicker and more explosive leaper, better body control and dexterity.

:durantunimpressed:

TheImmortal
11-14-2015, 01:14 AM

Wiggins is the stronger two foot leaper and can get up a lot higher.. Wiggins is longer, taller and has bigger hands to boot. He ain't better than MJ, but he has his strengths also.

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 01:38 AM
Wiggins is the stronger two foot leaper and can get up a lot higher.. Wiggins is longer, taller and has bigger hands to boot. He ain't better than MJ, but he has his strengths also.

MJ took off from one step inside the free throwline and dunked off of two feet, without stretching his arms, and he broke the backboard. Wiggins is a terrific two foot leaper, but he does not get the distance that Jordan could, while getting as high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caNVWoHLejE

He also isn't nearly as fluid in the air and on the ground like Jordan. Jordan was even more fluid and quick and dextrous in the air than Kyrie Irving or Derrick Rose.

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 01:43 AM
http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/andrew-wiggins-dunk-contest-andrew-wiggins-GIFs.gif

Could MJ even do a between the legs dunk?

TheImmortal
11-14-2015, 01:44 AM
MJ took off from one step inside the free throwline and dunked off of two feet, without stretching his arms, and he broke the backboard. Wiggins is a terrific two foot leaper, but he does not get the distance that Jordan could, while getting as high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caNVWoHLejE

He also isn't nearly as fluid in the air and on the ground like Jordan. Jordan was even more fluid and quick and dextrous in the air than Kyrie Irving or Derrick Rose.
LOL at one step behind the free-throw line.. that's well inside the free-throw line if you look at his lead foot. Wiggins has done that many many times. And LOL at the bold like that's suppose to be impressive.. MJ couldn't even shatter pre-90s NBA backboards.. let alone the current ones we have today. :roll:

Average joes shattering glass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fU7NAQDME

TheImmortal
11-14-2015, 01:58 AM
and he broke the backboard.
BTW, modern backboards are unbreakable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1946yBnxl0

Get that weak era shit outta here.

DoctorP
11-14-2015, 02:12 AM
Wiggins has nothing on Air Jordan... nothing.

JohnFreeman
11-14-2015, 02:18 AM
LeBron
Wiggins

Derrick Williams
Durant

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 02:29 AM
LOL at one step behind the free-throw line.. that's well inside the free-throw line if you look at his lead foot. Wiggins has done that many many times. And LOL at the bold like that's suppose to be impressive.. MJ couldn't even shatter pre-90s NBA backboards.. let alone the current ones we have today. :roll:

Average joes shattering glass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fU7NAQDME

Wiggins has NEVER taken off from that far off two feet. Show me a video of someone taking off from that far. Show me. You can't, MJ is probably the most well-rounded two foot leaper ever.

Off One foot? MJ took off from the freethrowline and his head would still be at rim level. You are delusional if you think Andrew wiggins is as agile as MJ, btw.

That Wiggins dunk wasnt invented in the 1980s. D. Wilkins never did a between the legs dunk, but he was no less athletic than Paul george, actually, he jumps much higher.

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 02:34 AM
Wiggins has NEVER taken off from that far off two feet. Show me a video of someone taking off from that far. Show me. You can't, MJ is probably the most well-rounded two foot leaper ever.

Off One foot? MJ took off from the freethrowline and his head would still be at rim level. You are delusional if you think Andrew wiggins is as agile as MJ, btw.

That Wiggins dunk wasnt invented in the 1980s. D. Wilkins never did a between the legs dunk, but he was no less athletic than Paul george, actually, he jumps much higher.
Nah, MJ just couldnt do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWDBWvCTvE

kennethgriffin
11-14-2015, 02:41 AM
just for the record.. wiggins is nothing like lebron

if he was i wouldnt be a fan

his midrange game is like kobe/jordan

he has the wade spin move

he has the tony parker floater

he drives and dunks like tmac

hes under control and plays within the system like kawhi leonard

hes a nice guy/quiet like tim duncan

hes a hybrid of a bunch of things ... none of which resemble lebron in the slightest bit

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 03:14 AM
just for the record.. wiggins is nothing like lebron

if he was i wouldnt be a fan

his midrange game is like kobe/jordan

he has the wade spin move

he has the tony parker floater

he drives and dunks like tmac

hes under control and plays within the system like kawhi leonard

hes a nice guy/quiet like tim duncan

hes a hybrid of a bunch of things ... none of which resemble lebron in the slightest bit

Agreed, LeBron at age 20-21 was a much more efficient scorer, ballhandler, a much better passer, has a much higher bball IQ, is a better dunker and finisher, and could possibly take the timberwolves to the playoffs in his age 21 season. Nothing alike indeed.

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 03:19 AM

So he tries this dunk once, and very narrowly misses, and is clearly high enough to do it, and you've assumed that he is completely incapable of doing so? Like, you're telling me that he didn't have the physical capability to do it? This is similar to saying that Isaac Newtown isnt as smart as [insert modern genius] because he didn't build a hydrogen bomb. The dunk wasn't as prominent at the time, so he didn't practice it much and it wasn't expected. Put Prime MJ in this era, and he is easily doing that dunk, which I'll say again, ge very narrowly missed. Literally high schoolers I know can do this dunk, and MJ very obviously jumps higher than all of them, as evidenced by his effortless free-throwline dunks and numerous posters on all time great centers.

TheImmortal
11-14-2015, 03:22 AM
Show me a video of someone taking off from that far. Show me.

You are delusional if you think Andrew wiggins is as agile as MJ, btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMiX_FKCdQ

And Wiggins is a better two foot leaper than Kobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRef_mp_F0 <<< Wiggins nearly dunked this over a defender.. LOL at MJ having Wiggins two foot leaping ability. Stop.

On the bold.. where have I said that? Now you're just being stupid.

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 03:32 AM
So he tries this dunk once, and very narrowly misses, and is clearly high enough to do it, and you've assumed that he is completely incapable of doing so? Like, you're telling me that he didn't have the physical capability to do it? This is similar to saying that Isaac Newtown isnt as smart as [insert modern genius] because he didn't build a hydrogen bomb. The dunk wasn't as prominent at the time, so he didn't practice it much and it wasn't expected. Put Prime MJ in this era, and he is easily doing that dunk, which I'll say again, ge very narrowly missed. Literally high schoolers I know can do this dunk, and MJ very obviously jumps higher than all of them, as evidenced by his effortless free-throwline dunks and numerous posters on all time great centers.
If he couldve done it he wouldve done it...

TheImmortal
11-14-2015, 03:39 AM

LOL Slapped!

Kobe did it in game (as did LeBron) in highschool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUPEp4_i6g

and LOL at CTbasketball92 first asking for footage of Wiggins doing the dunk at the same distance as MJ (well inside the free-throw line) and then theorizing MJ doing a between the legs dunk (which he never did).. stop the nonsense bro.

kennethgriffin
11-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Agreed, LeBron at age 20-21 was a much more efficient scorer, ballhandler, a much better passer, has a much higher bball IQ, is a better dunker and finisher, and could possibly take the timberwolves to the playoffs in his age 21 season. Nothing alike indeed.

and wiggins plays D and shoots much better, doesnt cost his team by trying to average 30ppg triple doubles from day 1

TheImmortal
11-14-2015, 03:45 AM
and wiggins plays D and shoots much better, doesnt cost his team by trying to average 30ppg triple doubles from day 1
I would say Wiggins is far more unselfish. High assists with high scoring = hogging the ball.

But then again.. Kobe did say "Greatness is greedy"...

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 04:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMiX_FKCdQ

And Wiggins is a better two foot leaper than Kobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRef_mp_F0 <<< Wiggins nearly dunked this over a defender.. LOL at MJ having Wiggins two foot leaping ability. Stop.

On the bold.. where have I said that? Now you're just being stupid.

You've in NO way proven that Wiggins jumps higher or further than MJ off two feet. First of all, that might have been the same distance that MJ took off from, but, since we "barely missed" doesn't count, he didn't make the dunk, and even if he had, he is also two-three inches taller than MJ, so all of that definitely doesn't equal higher*. l will say, at the very least its comparable.

The Bold was accident, my bad*.

@Cocaine80s

I don't think MJ could do a 360 eastbay, but based on how close he was in the video, I don't think its a stretch to assume he could do a between the legs dunk. Either way, Paul George can do that dunk, and no one would ever argue that he's more athletic than MJ.

MJ is much smoother and craftier in mid-air than Wiggins, though wiggins has good body control and can absorb contact.

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 04:52 AM
LOL Slapped!

Kobe did it in game (as did LeBron) in highschool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUPEp4_i6g

and LOL at CTbasketball92 first asking for footage of Wiggins doing the dunk at the same distance as MJ (well inside the free-throw line) and then theorizing MJ doing a between the legs dunk (which he never did).. stop the nonsense bro.

He's really well behind the dotted line. Ok you posted a missed wiggins dunk, great.

CTbasketball92
11-14-2015, 04:54 AM

And LeBron brought the cavs to the playoffs that year, and to the finals the next*

Cocaine80s
11-14-2015, 05:02 AM
You've in NO way proven that Wiggins jumps higher or further than MJ off two feet. First of all, that might have been the same distance that MJ took off from, but, since we "barely missed" doesn't count, he didn't make the dunk, and even if he had, he is also two-three inches taller than MJ, so all of that definitely doesn't equal higher*. l will say, at the very least its comparable.

The Bold was accident, my bad*.

@Cocaine80s

I don't think MJ could do a 360 eastbay, but based on how close he was in the video, I don't think its a stretch to assume he could do a between the legs dunk. Either way, Paul George can do that dunk, and no one would ever argue that he's more athletic than MJ.

MJ is much smoother and craftier in mid-air than Wiggins, though wiggins has good body control and can absorb contact.
Yea i was actually just kinda ****ing around :lol

MJ is more athletic but I still think Wiggins is a higher jumper

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 05:31 AM
wiggins is a passive beta

he'll never ever elevate himself to superstar status. all you got with this guy is athleticism and very shaky handles/shooting/playmaking abilities

lebron came into the league with elite playmaking abilites/court vision, to go along with GOAT athleticism - speed, strength, size, agility, hand eye coordination, dexterity... basically the perfect basketball athlete

wiggins is a track star. he can run fast and jump high. but the stuff that make you a fluid basketball player, he lacks. and he doesnt have any skills what so ever that make up for that.

he's in the perfect position to put up monster stats and live up to the hype.... yet he never will, because he has no skills and is a passive bitch.

GIF REACTION
11-14-2015, 05:32 AM
Garfunkle!

El Gato Negro
11-14-2015, 05:47 AM
Good to see the kid bounce back from a slow start, realistically I'll be impressed if he can keep the wolves from stealing the clippers record for most consecutive years missing the playoffs. This year will make 12 that gives him three more to get it done, trash franchise better hope the kid can do it.

knicksman
11-14-2015, 06:01 AM
wiggins is a passive beta

he'll never ever elevate himself to superstar status. all you got with this guy is athleticism and very shaky handles/shooting/playmaking abilities

lebron came into the league with elite playmaking abilites/court vision, to go along with GOAT athleticism - speed, strength, size, agility, hand eye coordination, dexterity... basically the perfect basketball athlete

wiggins is a track star. he can run fast and jump high. but the stuff that make you a fluid basketball player, he lacks. and he doesnt have any skills what so ever that make up for that.

he's in the perfect position to put up monster stats and live up to the hype.... yet he never will, because he has no skills and is a passive bitch.

Wiggins could have taken the easy way out like what love has done but instead chose to be the man on a losing franchise. Clearly shows that he has that competitive fire unlike bran who is too pusy to compete in terms of rings so he settles for less(MVPs).

And wiggins has the most important and hardest skill(shooting) that bran until now still hasnt:confusedshrug: .

JtotheIzzo
11-14-2015, 12:02 PM
Its hilarious and I do mean HILARIOUS that Bran stans are so shook by Wiggins.

Cannot say one nice thing, totally threatened.

Really eye opening.

Kobe stans, they are cool with Wiggins, Curry stans, have no beef either (and they are in the same conference).

But Bran stans, they are completely shook and in full diss mode at all times, locked and loaded ready to spew disproven 'facts'.

It goes to prove that the character of the player rubs off on the stan.

Bran stans, mentally weak.

Dave3
11-14-2015, 12:44 PM
He's really well behind the dotted line. Ok you posted a missed wiggins dunk, great.

http://s13.postimg.org/r45jdy9c7/jordan_taking_off.png

How delusional are you that this looks at first like "well behind the FT line" then "well behind the dotted line"

His right foot is clearly on the lowest part of the dotted line.

Also, I think the Wiggins missed dunk might have to do with maybe getting fouled by a 7 footer, but I could be wrong...

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 12:47 PM
Its hilarious and I do mean HILARIOUS that Bran stans are so shook by Wiggins.

Cannot say one nice thing, totally threatened.

Really eye opening.

Kobe stans, they are cool with Wiggins, Curry stans, have no beef either (and they are in the same conference).

But Bran stans, they are completely shook and in full diss mode at all times, locked and loaded ready to spew disproven 'facts'.

It goes to prove that the character of the player rubs off on the stan.

Bran stans, mentally weak.
tell that ****ing kenneth guy to keep his words to himself then jackson, cause the lebron fam can get brutally honest brutally quick.

nasty, disgusting, vulgar. we can literally ruin the kids internet reputation in a matter of days.

every time kenneth spouts off, wiggins takes a shot to the dome. that's just the way it's gonna be.

Gus Hemmingway
11-14-2015, 01:14 PM
Henry killing these kids like usual :cheers:

JtotheIzzo
11-14-2015, 01:49 PM
tell that ****ing kenneth guy to keep his words to himself then jackson, cause the lebron fam can get brutally honest brutally quick.

nasty, disgusting, vulgar. we can literally ruin the kids internet reputation in a matter of days.

every time kenneth spouts off, wiggins takes a shot to the dome. that's just the way it's gonna be.

20 year olds on lottery teams living rent free in your head.

Its why you're 1.5/6

Dave3
11-14-2015, 02:11 PM

A shot to the dome? As in what is said on a random forum is a "shot" at anyone? What does that even mean?

Gus Hemmingway
11-14-2015, 02:16 PM
A shot to the dome? As in what is said on a random forum is a "shot" at anyone? What does that even mean?

If you ain't wit the SuuuWooo gang, then you'z apart of the foood chain

WorldWarriors
11-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Wiggins had a nice spin move dunk on the Warriors. He's mad athletic and can finish. But I see he tends to go for the flash. He can play. Not to take anything away from Wiggins. I was more impressed by Towns. For a rookie he was getting at it in the Warriors game.

broy_mvp
11-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Wiggy has the quickest first step in the league.

catch24
11-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Wiggins definitely looks like a hybrid. I see a combination of T-Mac and LeBron (his jumper is like a mix between them) with the finishing ability of Jordan... Well not quite like Jordan, but he's very crafty around the basket.

HenryGarfunkle
11-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Wiggins definitely looks like a hybrid. I see a combination of T-Mac and LeBron (his jumper is like a mix between them) with the finishing ability of Jordan... Well not quite like Jordan, but he's very crafty around the basket.
get the **** out of here!

combination between T-mac and lebron? THEY CAN DRIBBLE!

This kid is a combination of gerald green and demar derozan.

those are the types of guys he should be compared to. clumsy ass bums with no court vision.

putting him in the same sentence as lebron/t-mac/jordan is a major insult to the game. you should be ashamed of yourself.

FrenchDude
11-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I am sorry but he does not have the same finishing ability as Jordan...

catch24
11-14-2015, 05:59 PM
I'm talking about their jumpshooting mechanics. Wiggins' one dribble, step-back looks very similar to LeBron's... and his release looks a bit like T-Mac's.

As far as the Jordan comparisons go? All I really meant was that dude is crafty at the rim. He's got spontaneity around the basket... just like Jordan did.

Doesn't mean I think they're comparable as overall players, or that Wiggins is anywhere as good/effective as the those guys.