PDA

View Full Version : No words for these scumbags

Boogaloo
11-14-2015, 11:33 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/liberal-activists-upset-paris-terrorist-attacks-are-getting-attention-not-missouri/

Unfuggin believable how this new "Me" first generation is so entitled. SMH. Western culture is going down the shi tter. Really now?

GIF REACTION
11-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Liberals man

**** them

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Is this real life?

Like, they're being trolls for the purpose of attention? Because there is no freaking way these "liberal activists" are productive members of society.

NumberSix
11-14-2015, 11:56 AM
Is this real life?

Like, they're being trolls for the purpose of attention? Because there is no freaking way these "liberal activists" are productive members of society.
This is what the left is. I've been telling y'all this forever. They're fundamentally anti-western. Their main agenda is....

1. White people are bad.
2. Christianity (and ONLY Christianity) is evil.
3. America and Israel are the worst countries.
4. Western military are "the real terrorists".

Boogaloo
11-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Is this real life?

These dudes are gonna be the ones who gonna takeover. Future heads of states, policy makers, CEOs. Voters.

Be afraid be very afraid.

NumberSix
11-14-2015, 12:00 PM
Btw.... Didn't these fcuking idiots kick all the media out? Now that they aren't getting media coverage, the lack of media is "racist"?

Patrick Chewing
11-14-2015, 12:10 PM
Missouri is a wasteland of ignorance. May God have mercy on them.

knickballer
11-14-2015, 12:25 PM
These dudes are gonna be the ones who gonna takeover. Future heads of states, policy makers, CEOs. Voters.

Be afraid be very afraid.

I'm not so sure because most of them major in social science majors such as Feminist Rap theory or Gender Neutral Dance theory. The ones majoring in real degrees will still have the power. But they will be getting more power regardless and we've already seen it in the press. Many of the media outlets are to the point where they're radical left. Look at the change at Vice over the years...

But I feel bad for the people that are in the link. They obviously have some type of mental condition where they feel like they are a victim against some imaginary enemy. Kids are locked in their dorms for safety because of some non-existent issues? Sounds like a mental illness to me.

Problem is that people will champion these retards as "empowering" or "inspirational". Empowering should be for people who give back to their communities in meaningful ways not protesting against halloween costumes/

rezznor
11-14-2015, 12:42 PM
****ing self absorbed morons

Jameerthefear
11-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Those look like troll accounts :lol

Nanners
11-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Those look like troll accounts :lol
Yep

Only ISIS and Hitler are worse than a "news article" that cites tweets from random nobodies as if they actually mean something.

I glanced at every twitter account linked in this article and there does not appear to be a single mizzou student, these are all just random dumbasses. Its like if someone wrote a news article about how everyone from texas hate muslims, and then linked ISH posts by u2k2 and nick young as their supporting evidence... thats basically whats going on here.

for example, this is one of the twitter accounts the article is citing. (https://twitter.com/shegoldblooded) who the **** cares what some random 12 year old thinks?

Yoda
11-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Trolled you've been.