PDA

View Full Version : If Steph and the Warriors are so fun to watch...

JT123
11-15-2015, 12:39 AM
why does the Cavs and Bucks game thread have 3 times as many comments as the Warriors and Nets thread? :lol :lol
Steph will NEVER be the face of the league! The world will always care more about what Lebron's team is doing. :pimp:

imnew09
11-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Its fun to watch Lebron Choke

Curry never chokes

Funktion
11-15-2015, 12:40 AM
Its fun to watch Lebron Choke

Curry never chokes

This

juju151111
11-15-2015, 12:40 AM
why does the Cavs and Bucks game thread have 3 times as many comments as the Warriors and Nets thread? :lol :lol
Steph will NEVER be the face of the league! The world will always care more about what Lebron's team is doing. :pimp:
Curry surpassed LJ jersey sales last season. Only moving upwards now

stalkerforlife
11-15-2015, 12:41 AM
Choke on it, boy.

dhsilv
One game is at half and the other had multiple OT's?

JT123
Oh and congratz Kobe fans. You guys have been waiting WEEKS for a release. With the way Kobe is playing I'm guessing this is the happiest you guys have been all season. :lol

90sgoat
11-15-2015, 12:42 AM
The Warriors are so boring I'd honestly root for Cavs if they meet in the finals again. Not really, but almost. I'll never root for Branflakes.

Real14
11-15-2015, 12:43 AM
2/6.

FKAri
It's more exciting seeing the GOAT carry a merry band of scrubs to greatness than it is to watch a $tacked team led by the child empress from Neverending Story.

Funktion
Curry merchandise has been purchased in all 50 states, as well as 26 countries. He is the top-selling player in 38 of the 50 states so far. In addition to the Bay Area, the top markets for Curry’s gear are New York, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul and Sacramento. The Warriors are the best-selling NBA team as well.

Lol Minny?

JimmyMcAdocious
11-15-2015, 12:44 AM
The actual answer is unless the Lakers and Kobe are playing, these late, west coast, game threads are almost always inactive. Been like that on ISH forever.

And it's Saturday night.

dhsilv
11-15-2015, 12:45 AM
The Warriors are so boring I'd honestly root for Cavs if they meet in the finals again. Not really, but almost. I'll never root for Branflakes.

Is it possible to be more boring that Lebron on offense? I think paint dries faster than his offensive plays develop.

90sgoat
11-15-2015, 12:47 AM
Is it possible to be more boring that Lebron on offense? I think paint dries faster than his offensive plays develop.

At least with Lebron I can hope he fails, I simply do not care about Curry win or lose.

AnaheimLakers24
11-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Because you and your alts post back to back to back agreeing with yourself.

Chokefree
Oh and congratz Kobe fans. You guys have been waiting WEEKS for a release. With the way Kobe is playing I'm guessing this is the happiest you guys have been all season. :lol
What is wrong with you?? Im actually being serious?

Fire Colangelo
I really don't understand the jersey sales argument....

Is it total jerseys sold? Or is it just that one year?

Because it makes perfect sense that Curry sold more jerseys than LeBron last year, since LeBron's fans have had more than a decade to buy a LeBron jersey as opposed to Curry, who broke out last season....

Idk about you guys, but I don't buy jerseys of my favorite player every year lol...

JohnFreeman
11-15-2015, 12:49 AM

Because it makes perfect sense that Curry sold more jerseys than LeBron last year, since LeBron's fans have had more than a decade to buy a LeBron jersey as opposed to Curry, who broke out last season....

Idk about you guys, but I don't buy jerseys of my favorite player every year lol...
Why are you using logic on ish?

ballinhun8
11-15-2015, 12:49 AM
The actual answer is unless the Lakers and Kobe are playing, these late, west coast, game threads are almost always inactive. Been like that on ISH forever.

And it's Saturday night.

Logic doesn't work with OP and his alts

ballinhun8
11-15-2015, 12:52 AM

Well technically the jersey people have of LeBron when he entered the league and when he left isn't the current one the Cavs use. I'm sure many Cavs fans bought new LBJ jerseys too from the ones they burned years ago.

So they've had a new hear to buy jerseys. Whereas Curry's jersey has been the same since 09. Don't think the Dubs have gone thru a new uniform since he came.

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 12:55 AM
As long as LeBron is in his prime, ISH will flock to game threads where he's playing. Even if Curry is the best player in the league right now, he's just not as polarizing as LeBron. You can tell because Laker/Kobe fans post more in the Cavs GTs than the actual Laker GTs

Also, most Warriors games are actually pretty boring because they tend to be blowouts. The last few games for the Cavs have been pretty close and mostly had LeBron going nuts in the 4th. Of course that's gonna generate more interest than a 15-20 point blowout.

JT123
11-15-2015, 01:01 AM
As long as LeBron is in his prime, ISH will flock to game threads where he's playing. Even if Curry is the best player in the league right now, he's just not as polarizing as LeBron. You can tell because Laker/Kobe fans post more in the Cavs GTs than the actual Laker GTs

Also, most Warriors games are actually pretty boring because they tend to be blowouts. The last few games for the Cavs have been pretty close and mostly had LeBron going nuts in the 4th. Of course that's gonna generate more interest than a 15-20 point blowout.
That's the thing though. Bron isn't in his prime anymore, yet he's still a bigger draw than Curry. :lol
Despite Steph's all time great shooting, he just doesn't have that "it" factor that other all time greats have.

Fire Colangelo
11-15-2015, 01:04 AM
Well technically the jersey people have of LeBron when he entered the league and when he left isn't the current one the Cavs use. I'm sure many Cavs fans bought new LBJ jerseys too from the ones they burned years ago.

So they've had a new hear to buy jerseys. Whereas Curry's jersey has been the same since 09. Don't think the Dubs have gone thru a new uniform since he came.

I have a Lowry jersey from two years ago... the Raps just came out with a new jersey w/ new logo this year, and I sure as hell ain't buying another one. Not sure if this is just me though.

I'm sure not every Cavs fan burned up their LeBron jersey.... the ones that did were a minority. Not to mention that's only people in Cleveland, not the world.

Then you have the fact that LeBron led jersey sales up until April last year only to be overtaken by Curry in June (signs of bandwagoners?) I just don't think jersey sales say much about the popularity of a player. Didn't Carmelo lead jersey sales just a couple of seasons ago?

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 01:13 AM
That's the thing though. Bron isn't in his prime anymore, yet he's still a bigger draw than Curry. :lol
Despite Steph's all time great shooting, he just doesn't have that "it" factor that other all time greats have.
IMO, he's still in his prime, but not his peak. I mean he's putting up something like 27/6/6 on 50% shooting. You never know though... LeBron GTs still might dominate in a few years though. We'll see :lol

knicksman
11-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Why dont you bran stans pay respect to the one who handed bran another L in his resume?

ballinhun8
11-15-2015, 01:26 AM
I have a Lowry jersey from two years ago... the Raps just came out with a new jersey w/ new logo this year, and I sure as hell ain't buying another one. Not sure if this is just me though.

I'm sure not every Cavs fan burned up their LeBron jersey.... the ones that did were a minority. Not to mention that's only people in Cleveland, not the world.

Then you have the fact that LeBron led jersey sales up until April last year only to be overtaken by Curry in June (signs of bandwagoners?) I just don't think jersey sales say much about the popularity of a player. Didn't Carmelo lead jersey sales just a couple of seasons ago?

I meant just lebron. I'm sure his jersey sales soared in 2014 when he came back. Cavs went thru three changes I believe since 2010.

And no, I'm like that too. I won't buy a new Jersey if the team changed logos or anything. But maybe if it bad been thru multiple changes, then yea.

Then again. I'm a Bulls fan and our jerseys been the same since forever. Never change a classic :pimp:

Fire Colangelo
11-15-2015, 01:42 AM
I meant just lebron. I'm sure his jersey sales soared in 2014 when he came back. Cavs went thru three changes I believe since 2010.

And no, I'm like that too. I won't buy a new Jersey if the team changed logos or anything. But maybe if it bad been thru multiple changes, then yea.

Then again. I'm a Bulls fan and our jerseys been the same since forever. Never change a classic :pimp:

That's true.

I don't like logo/jersey changes in general(unless the old one was really bad), the new Raptors logo is garbage imo but I guess I'll get used to it haha.