PDA

View Full Version : FMVP bails out Zero Votes Curry yet again

TrueBlue89
11-15-2015, 02:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u502IlcUVqU

HUGE 3 to tie the game tonight. By far the best 6th man in the League, one of the most clutch players in the NBA. :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 02:05 AM
Nets totally choked. They could have fouled iggy there when he had the ball instead of allowing a 3.

FKAri
11-15-2015, 02:07 AM
Don't forget Bogut's rebounding and defense...
Draymond's ...everything...GOAT
Klay not even playing

$tacked

Curry's still the best scorer in the league while Durant recovers from his broken nail.

warriorfan
11-15-2015, 02:08 AM
nice stream quality

Magic 32
11-15-2015, 02:09 AM
the rent is so free in here.

Lebronxrings
as usual...

RRR3
Nets totally choked. They could have fouled iggy there when he had the ball instead of allowing a 3.
:applause:

Exactly. Why wouldn't you foul Iggy? he's horrible at FTs. He didn't use to be, but he has been for about 4 years now.

HenryGarfunkle
11-15-2015, 02:11 AM
curry chokes, iggy saves the day

deja vu

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

RRR3
11-15-2015, 02:14 AM
I swear coaches are retarded about game planning against the Warriors. Obviously, they are extremely hard to beat, but what moron thinks they can keep up with GS by running? And for christ's sake, why is Curry open so much? He's the best shooter ever, he shouldn't ever be open.

Naero
11-15-2015, 02:16 AM
This just in: replacement keyboards are selling like hotcakes in Cleveland and elsewhere, interestingly enough. :eek:

Mr. Jabbar
11-15-2015, 02:16 AM
meltdown!! :lol

RRR3
11-15-2015, 02:17 AM
This just in: replacement keyboards are selling like hotcakes in Cleveland and elsewhere, interestingly enough. :eek:
Damn, us Curry haters just got insulted by a thesaurus. Quite a terse post for you.

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 02:22 AM
Damn, us Curry haters just got insulted by a thesaurus. Quite a terse post for you.
You hate curry? :biggums:

RRR3
11-15-2015, 02:23 AM
You hate curry? :biggums:
Not as much as I hate DrayFraud, but I certainly don't like the chucking ostentatious gerbil.

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 02:24 AM
Not as much as I hate DrayFraud, but I certainly don't like the chucking ostentatious gerbil.
It's okay to be a chucker when you shoot like Curry :confusedshrug:

I hate Draymond too, but I've liked his game this year. I mean I just can't dislike Curry though as a guy who loved watching Ray Allen play. Ray is still clutcher than Curry though :applause:

warriorfan
11-15-2015, 02:25 AM
let it all out guys, let it all out

FKAri
Hey Draymond might be an annoying lil bitch but he's a hell of a baller.

knicksman
Bran stans are in constant meltdown mode. Theyre shitting knowing that another player would surpass their idol after this season

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 02:27 AM
That's how I feel about him too... especially this year. He's been fun to watch

RRR3
11-15-2015, 02:27 AM
It's okay to be a chucker when you shoot like Curry :confusedshrug:

I hate Draymond too, but I've liked his game this year. I mean I just can't dislike Curry though as a guy who loved watching Ray Allen play. Ray is still clutcher than Curry though :applause:
It is much more excusable to be a chucker when you are the GOAT shooter, yes. I used to be cool with Curry before he started partying like he won the lottery after every basket. I'll give him credit when he earns it, and I'll call him the best in the league if he keeps it up (still think KD will be the best at year's end) but I don't like him.

FKAri
11-15-2015, 02:28 AM
That's how I feel about him too... especially this year. He's been fun to watch

peep his assist numbers :eek:

Get him in a pick and roll and you can't double Curry.

RRR3
11-15-2015, 02:28 AM
Sure, but he's probably the least likable player i've ever encountered. Curry may be annoying, but he seems like he's a nice enough guy in real life. Draymond seems like he was a bully in high school.

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 02:30 AM
peep his assist numbers :eek:

Get him in a pick and roll and you can't double Curry.
yup, near 7 assists, almost 8 rebounds, and 44% from 3 on the year. He's been lights out. He just seems to be more intelligent this year. He was a good playmaker last year, but he's seeing things he didn't see last year

warriorfan
11-15-2015, 02:34 AM
yup, near 7 assists, almost 8 rebounds, and 44% from 3 on the year. He's been lights out. He just seems to be more intelligent this year. He was a good playmaker last year, but he's seeing things he didn't see last year

Good things happen when you play with the best offensive player of your generation.

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2015, 02:36 AM
Good things happen when you play with the best offensive player of your generation.
You can try to downplay Curry's teammates and say Curry is responsible for him, but Curry isn't the only guy Green can create for. Plus he was responsible for a nice 7 pt swing that brought them back in the game when Curry was on the bench tonight. Curry doesn't rebound of defend for Green either, both of which are huge parts of his game.

WorldWarriors
11-15-2015, 02:42 AM
I'm so impressed with Dray's improved playmaking skills. He started working with Steph's trainer last summer. Its worked out well for him. He has always had the desire to get better. He also takes pride in playing defense.

Prime_Shaq
11-15-2015, 02:51 AM
No doubt the smarter play, Iggy sucks at clutch FTs

Crimsonrain777
11-15-2015, 03:03 AM
i was rooting for GSW but i still cant believe the nets didnt foul. it was just way too damn obvious for everyone, including the commentators. theres no way the coach didn't realize that.

Killbot
11-15-2015, 03:27 AM
Props to the FMVP. :applause:

Yoshio
11-15-2015, 05:23 AM
0/11 → 11-0

SwishSquared
11-15-2015, 05:37 AM
Hollins goes through the motions- he doesn't really adjust properly or put the effort in to do anything smart.

I know the Nets aren't good this year, but Hollins has looked miserable ever since taking over that team. I'm not surprised they didn't put Iggy on the line.

Lol @ "Zero Votes Curry" though. Dude was bound to regress closer to mean at some point. He can't score more 3s than the entire opposing team by himself every night.

plowking
11-15-2015, 05:47 AM
This forum is spastic man.

It is almost as if some of you expect 100% success in these situations from players. Just not possible.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-15-2015, 06:17 AM
As many of you know that along with being a Die Hard Pacers fan and a Cavaliers fan I am also a fan of the NBA and great basketball in general. At the moment Steph Curry is the most entertaining player in basketball. Not only from a fan's perspective, but also a player's. Steph Curry's fundamentals are flawless and some of his moves are quite frankly on the next level, and we haven't even started on his shooting. Steph Curry's shot is something that I have never seen before and I have seen some greats. Reggie Miller, Dale Ellis, and Ray Allen all were incredibly gifted shooters but Curry is somehow better than them all. None of these guys had the range that Curry had nor the ability to shoot off the dribble. Against the Clippers last week Curry hit a 30+ foot bomb off the dribble to seal the game...and he does this routinely. It's something that basketball fans have never seen until now. We are witnesses.

AintNoSunshine
11-15-2015, 08:31 AM
We saw tonight without the other half of the Splash Bros drawing defenses attention Curry isn't what yall claim he is.

And yea, Iguodala saves his azz again just like the ladt Finals.

Heavincent
11-15-2015, 01:39 PM
We saw tonight without the other half of the Splash Bros drawing defenses attention Curry isn't what yall claim he is.

And yea, Iguodala saves his azz again just like the ladt Finals.

lol apparently one game where he misses a few shots he normally makes means he's overrated. Okay. Dude still put up 34/6.

Iguodala is just a big shot type of guy. He's been doing it his whole career.

LakersForlife
11-15-2015, 01:56 PM
let it go let it go

Funktion
11-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Putting up 34/6 against a team acting like its their Finals is a bad game.

SpecialQue
11-15-2015, 04:08 PM
It's almost as though you need a good team to win games.

SouBeachTalents
11-15-2015, 04:15 PM
It's almost as though you need a good team to win games.

Not true, according to Jordan/LeBron/Kobe stans, all of their teammates were garbage and they won championships all by themselves

FKAri
11-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Not true, according to Jordan/LeBron/Kobe stans, all of their teammates were garbage and they won championships all by themselves

3ball says Pippen isn't a top 200 player all time.

SpecialQue
11-15-2015, 06:06 PM
3ball says Pippen isn't a top 200 player all time.

Guy's seriously a delusional piece of shit.