Where will he finish this season.

Kings

Magic
Suns
Lakers
Nuggets
Celtics

Other.

I think he will definitely be moved, the Kings need to understand its best for all parties. I'll say celtics or Suns.

GIF REACTION
11-15-2015, 05:57 AM
He'll finish the season as a King

I don't see us trading him anytime soon

JohnFreeman
11-15-2015, 05:58 AM
He'll finish the season as a King

I don't see us trading him anytime soon
This.

LoneyROY7
11-15-2015, 06:03 AM
Cousins to the Suns would make them very dangerous.

Akrazotile
11-15-2015, 06:05 AM
Who is the Kings d-league affiliate?

warriorfan
11-15-2015, 06:06 AM
The DMC sweepstakes, where no one is a winner.

GIF REACTION
11-15-2015, 06:12 AM
the warriorfan sweepstakes

where no one has a wiener

JohnFreeman
11-15-2015, 06:15 AM

:roll:

check your pms

Monta Ellis MVP
11-15-2015, 06:18 AM
The Pacers are not interested in him.

livingby3's
11-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Who do we even have to trade for him?

bobopenguin
11-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Who do we even have to trade for him?

cos soon or later he will want out. might as well trade him and get some assets back.

kurple
11-15-2015, 10:01 AM
I can't imagine the Kings will choose Karl over Cousins

But if they do, then the Nuggets seem like an realistic trade partner

Tho there is about zero % chance the keep Karl over Cousins if one has to go

LikeMike
11-15-2015, 12:01 PM
They just asked his permission to fire Carl. They don't currently plan on trading him, otherwise they wouldn't ask him.

QuebecBaller
11-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Cousins to the Suns would make them very dangerous.

Cousins for Morris + draft picks
(a retard) for (a retard)

:D

Fallen Angel
11-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Terrence Jones, Clint Capela, + filler for Cousins

coin24
11-15-2015, 03:35 PM
Take any combination of laker turds. All available:cheers:
Will even throw in Byron for free

GIF REACTION
11-15-2015, 03:38 PM
So many jokers in this thread

You'll need more than that to acquire Demarcus

A lot more

3peated
11-15-2015, 03:59 PM
maybe dallas could work something out?

dhsilv
11-15-2015, 04:07 PM
So many jokers in this thread

You'll need more than that to acquire Demarcus

A lot more

76ers Jahlil Okafor straight up for Cousins.

Kings get a huge prospect and free up about 10 million in cap space.

76ers get a piece to build around. They have cap room and are likely going to struggle to find anything worth paying for on the open market outside of comically large 1 year deals just to get over the min cap.

If philly thinks cousins can be a building piece, this is a great deal for both parties. I'm not sure if they do.

Akrazotile
11-15-2015, 04:15 PM

:roll: :roll:

PacerRaptor
11-15-2015, 04:20 PM
If he's avaliable for cheap the Pacers better call

SwishSquared
11-15-2015, 04:23 PM

76ers get a piece to build around. They have cap room and are likely going to struggle to find anything worth paying for on the open market outside of comically large 1 year deals just to get over the min cap.

If philly thinks cousins can be a building piece, this is a great deal for both parties. I'm not sure if they do.That would be a steal for the 76ers, but I'm not sure if they're interested in Boogie. The funny part is that SAC would fall of a cliff after this deal and Philly would still be able to swap picks with them lololo.

BigNBAfan
11-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Starting price is 4 kernels of attempted to pop popcorn

DMAVS41
11-15-2015, 04:26 PM

If philly thinks cousins can be a building piece, this is a great deal for both parties. I'm not sure if they do.

I don't think Philly wants Cousins. Too many questions around him to start to make a push for playoffs...etc.

Trading Okafor ultimately might be smart, but Cousins isn't on their radar imo.

I think the Celtics should trade for him...and both teams would greatly benefit imo.

dhsilv
11-15-2015, 04:31 PM
I don't think Philly wants Cousins. Too many questions around him to start to make a push for playoffs...etc.

Trading Okafor ultimately might be smart, but Cousins isn't on their radar imo.

I think the Celtics should trade for him...and both teams would greatly benefit imo.

This is imo the first real franchise level player that's been available during the rebuilding process. They like big men. This doesn't actually end the Embiid experiment.

The only possible issue is that the NBA has essentially removed the value of cap space with the cap rise. So this deal might not be enough to get Cousins which I think is the max they'd consider paying as you did mention real risks with him.

All that said I think they're still 2 years from wanting to make this kind of move as I think he wants more assets both short and long before he makes a move. That way if one fails, he'll have the ammo to do another round of trades.

El Gato Negro
11-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Boogie is the new empty stat master, no way to build a winning team around that head case. Perfect fit right where he is.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 04:39 PM
His value isn't as high as some people think due to his off court issues. They should have moved him during the off season when there were signs of issues but not full blown lunacy.

GIF REACTION
11-15-2015, 05:01 PM
His value isn't as high as some people think due to his off court issues. They should have moved him during the off season when there were signs of issues but not full blown lunacy.
:facepalm

Stick to the Orlando Magic

outbreak
11-15-2015, 05:03 PM
:facepalm

Stick to the Orlando Magic
When they hire a new coach and still lose and DMC asks out at the all star break they will lose their leverage and not get a max return. He's been in the league 6 years now and hasn't put up a winning season. At some point that brushes off on the player not just the management.

DMAVS41
11-15-2015, 05:05 PM
This is imo the first real franchise level player that's been available during the rebuilding process. They like big men. This doesn't actually end the Embiid experiment.

The only possible issue is that the NBA has essentially removed the value of cap space with the cap rise. So this deal might not be enough to get Cousins which I think is the max they'd consider paying as you did mention real risks with him.

All that said I think they're still 2 years from wanting to make this kind of move as I think he wants more assets both short and long before he makes a move. That way if one fails, he'll have the ammo to do another round of trades.

I just wouldn't do it for Cousins. He's too risky to have on a team like the Sixers.

He needs to go to a team with a solid infrastructure in place like the Celtics.

GIF REACTION
11-15-2015, 05:05 PM
When they hire a new coach and still lose and DMC asks out at the all star break they will lose their leverage and not get a max return.
In the same frame that I wouldn't have an informed opinion on Orlando or their players, I wouldn't expect the same of you

You clearly don't have a grasp of what is actually going on in Sacramento, nor an accurate value of the players

coin24
11-15-2015, 05:11 PM
When they hire a new coach and still lose and DMC asks out at the all star break they will lose their leverage and not get a max return. He's been in the league 6 years now and hasn't put up a winning season. At some point that brushes off on the player not just the management.

Have you seen some of the shit they've surrounded him with?:lol
Wasted picks and horrible signings, so many coaching changes.. The one time they started to look decent early last season, they fired the coach for no reason. Malone wasn't it?

Should have moved the team to Seattle.

I'd love to see boogie on a decent team before he's wasted away all his prime. So much potential gone to waste..

SwishSquared
11-15-2015, 05:14 PM

All that said I think they're still 2 years from wanting to make this kind of move as I think he wants more assets both short and long before he makes a move. That way if one fails, he'll have the ammo to do another round of trades.If Paul George is available this summer they'd gladly throw Okafor and both the MIA & OKC picks Bird's way.

I think they want to play a different style. It doesn't even have much to do with Embiid either. Noel is a stud @ C. Embiid at this point is more likely to be a back-up, which is fine. Saric is likely suited to a backup role, too. I have real doubts Okafor becomes an average PnR defender. Finding an Ibaka-type that complements him on both ends is really hard to find, though more of those guys may come along now in the draft. Their best bet is to play 4-out, 1-in with the C rolling hard to hoop everytime imo.

If 76ers can land Simmons/Ingram with their #1, a guy like Murray with the LAL pick (if it conveys) and can make a move for PG-13, they'll be set. They'd still have a ton of cap space, too, after that trade.

Darius
11-15-2015, 05:20 PM
he is too talented to trade, no matter how infuriating he is.

The guy is like a 7ft Blake Griffin

outbreak
11-15-2015, 05:21 PM
Have you seen some of the shit they've surrounded him with?:lol
Wasted picks and horrible signings, so many coaching changes.. The one time they started to look decent early last season, they fired the coach for no reason. Malone wasn't it?

Should have moved the team to Seattle.

I'd love to see boogie on a decent team before he's wasted away all his prime. So much potential gone to waste..

I agree he's a good player, he's undoubtedly a top 3 centre in the league, has a case for top centre but my point is that in this league it's rare to get fair value back for a star that's been on a winning team. It's rare for a player to be moved for another star player.

If it reaches the point where Demarcus is asking out with his track record people aren't going to be paying fair value for him. It's not his fault he's been on horrible teams with horrible management but it is partly his fault how some of the situations have panned out and how immature he's acted (at least from what we've seen come out in public). The kings situation now becomes hard though because he's got the leverage in the relationship so he gets what he wants when what he needs is some suck it up tough love while putting in the work and time with the whole team to get better as a unit.

coin24
11-15-2015, 05:24 PM
I agree he's a good player, he's undoubtedly a top 3 centre in the league, has a case for top centre but my point is that in this league it's rare to get fair value back for a star that's been on a winning team. It's rare for a player to be moved for another star player.

If it reaches the point where Demarcus is asking out with his track record people aren't going to be paying fair value for him. It's not his fault he's been on horrible teams with horrible management but it is partly his fault how some of the situations have panned out and how immature he's acted (at least from what we've seen come out in public). The kings situation now becomes hard though because he's got the leverage in the relationship so he gets what he wants when what he needs is some suck it up tough love while putting in the work and time with the whole team to get better as a unit.

The current roster with minor tweaks should be good for 7-8 in the west, they need to get rid of Karl though he's a horrible fit..
They're wasting a good opportunity now with other teams struggling so hard to start the year

outbreak
11-15-2015, 05:27 PM
The current roster with minor tweaks should be good for 7-8 in the west, they need to get rid of Karl though he's a horrible fit..
They're wasting a good opportunity now with other teams struggling so hard to start the year
I don't mind their roster now, rondo's been done dirty rep wise and if he finds his form he's a great player, but I still see their current issues and blow ups as problematic attitude wise. The majority of times you bring in a new system and new players (especially someone like Rondo who likes to dictate his teams game) it'll take time to work things out as a unit. Kings losing right now isn't an issue long term. If I were them I'd be expecting an improvement over last year but I wouldn't be thinking play offs until next season when all the players get comfortable and the culture starts improving. They went in to this year expecting to win right away though and now the players are throwing fits because that's not happening. It's becoming a pattern that's possibly wrongly linked to Cousins but he's the key player on a few publicised blow ups now within the team and eventually that rubs off on a players image around the league.

RidonKs
11-15-2015, 09:43 PM
celtics

before year end

they are going to overpay for cousins with the pick + extras

then pursue durant in the offseason... and kd won't be able to resist

thomas
smart
durant
johnson
cousins

bradley, olynyk, crowder off the bench

http://www.empiresports.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/empire-sports-lebron-james-gets-dunked-on-wnba-female-cry.jpg

dayum

dhsilv
11-16-2015, 02:07 AM
I just wouldn't do it for Cousins. He's too risky to have on a team like the Sixers.

He needs to go to a team with a solid infrastructure in place like the Celtics.

I think they can build very quickly, but I see where you're going there. They would need to get a vet imo if they made that move.