PDA

View Full Version : Paris attacked, everyone freaks the **** out. Beirut attacked...

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:18 PM
...and no one bats an eye.

Did yall even know that Beirut was attacked 2 days prior by ISIL? Where is the news coverage and the outrage over that, where are the calls from the American gov telling Lebanon that they fully support them and will give intelligence information over that could be useful for them?

4 suicide bombers, 50 dead, 250 wounded and NO ONE CARES. Not one thread, not one news channel talking about it, not one social media site adding support for the city...

I know a lot of you hate us Muslims and deep down are happy when these kind of things happen to our people, but Beirut is a religiously diverse city, not even racism can be used as an excuse as to why this tragedy is being neglected and brushed aside.

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2015/11/000_Nic6508600-635x357.jpg

One life is not more valuable than another, RIP to all those who lost their lives in Beirut.

UK2K
11-16-2015, 02:22 PM
The difference is...

That is business as usual over there.

The same reason the news doesn't report on every single car accident in the area.

NumberSix
11-16-2015, 02:23 PM
ISIS bombing Hezbollah territory is usually going to be viewed a little differently than a concert or restaurant.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2015, 02:24 PM
As I type this, slavery is still practiced in Africa. Where is America's outrage?

Derp.

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:25 PM
The difference is...

That is business as usual over there.

The same reason the news doesn't report on every single car accident in the area.

No, it's not. Like Paris, this is the deadliest tragedy that Lebanon Beirut has seen in decades.

outbreak
11-16-2015, 02:27 PM
As I type this, slavery is still practiced in Africa. Where is America's outrage?

Derp.
Still going strong in america too just not against african americans or for domestic services.

Nick Young
11-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Where was the Western media when Muslim terrorists killed 2,000 (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-massacre-baga-nigeria) Nigerians in a single attack earlier this year?

Also, western media doesn't care about Hezbollah getting owned, even if hundreds of innocents died.

Get used to it.

West-Side
11-16-2015, 02:28 PM

Did yall even know that Beirut was attacked 2 days prior by ISIL? Where is the news coverage and the outrage over that, where are the calls from the American gov telling Lebanon that they fully support them and will give intelligence information over that could be useful for them?

4 suicide bombers, 50 dead, 250 wounded and NO ONE CARES. Not one thread, not one news channel talking about it, not one social media site adding support for the city...

I know a lot of you hate us Muslims and deep down are happy when these kind of things happen to our people, but Beirut is a religiously diverse city, not even racism can be used as an excuse as to why this tragedy is being neglected and brushed aside.

One life is not more valuable than another, RIP to all those who lost their lives in Beirut.

Are you holding the media or the general public responsible?
Because if I actually heard this story on the news, I would feel just as sympathetic for those lives lost as I would for people that died in Paris.

Unfortunately, media is propaganda driven.

Patrick Chewing
11-16-2015, 02:29 PM
:violin:

Nick Young
11-16-2015, 02:30 PM
Still going strong in america too just not against african americans or for domestic services.

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2013/10/slavery-per-capita-map-wo-arrows.jpg

DonDadda59
11-16-2015, 02:31 PM
ISIS bombing Hezbollah territory is usually going to be viewed a little differently than a concert or restaurant.

ISIS bombed a peace parade in Turkey a few days ago, killing c. 100, injuring 200. Media didn't give a shit.

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Are you holding the media or the general public responsible?
Because if I actually heard this story on the news, I would feel just as sympathetic for those lives lost as I would for people that died in Paris.

Unfortunately, media is propaganda driven.

Bro look at the responses in this thread. You and me feel sympathetic for the Lebanese people, but there are people excusing the crime because "it happens all the time over there", "it's in hezbollah territory, it's ok to view it differently than the Paris attacks", "there is slavery in Africa" WTF?? Especially wtf to that last one, are you kidding me?

outbreak
11-16-2015, 02:32 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2013/10/slavery-per-capita-map-wo-arrows.jpg
proving your low iq again. That shows there are slaves in america. Didnt say there isn't more in other areas but a lot of people ignore the sex slavery issue right on their own doorsteps

outbreak
11-16-2015, 02:33 PM
Bro look at the responses in this thread. You and me feel sympathetic for the Lebanese people, but there are people excusing the crime because "it happens all the time over there", "it's in hezbollah territory, it's ok to view it differently than the Paris attacks", "there is slavery in Africa" WTF?? Especially wtf to that last one, are you kidding me?
I didnt think the slavery post was excusing it just pointingout how ****ed the media is when it comes to ignoring some tragedies and milking others for coverage.

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Also, western media doesn't care about Hezbollah getting owned, even if hundreds of innocents died.

Get used to it.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/rJ0w60oeJ3Im4/giphy.gif

brownmamba00
11-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Just 2 weeks ago ISID killed 100s and wounded 200+ in the Turkish capital Ankara...

Don't think anyone was putting up Turkish flags on their social media accounts lol Did it even get mentioned in the major news channels?

****ing hipsters

Nick Young
11-16-2015, 02:35 PM
proving your low iq again. That shows there are slaves in america. Didnt say there isn't more in other areas but a lot of people ignore the sex slavery issue right on their own doorsteps

There are even slaves in Norway and Canada. Illegal black market slave trade is never going to be eliminated as long as humans exist. Deal with it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2015, 02:35 PM
I didnt think the slavery post was excusing it just pointingout how ****ed the media is when it comes to ignoring some tragedies and milking others for coverage.

Pretty much.

Unfortunately the OP is dumb as rocks.

Patrick Chewing
11-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Hey Bosnian dude, you better direct your anger to the real enemy and not at people who don't care about what happens on a daily basis over there. You want to get mad? Get mad at the terrorists. It's your problem, not ours.

Akrazotile
Just 2 weeks ago ISID killed 100s and wounded 200+ in the Turkish capital Ankara...

Don't think anyone was putting up Turkish flags on their social media accounts lol Did it even get mentioned in the major news channels?

****ing hipsters

People identify more closely with communities built more like their own. This is a simple fact of human evolution. It's not exclusive to western people, white people, or any particular group of people. It's the way it works for ALL people.

People in America will identify more with cities like Paris than they will with cities in Turkey. That's just how it is. Nobody needs to apologize.

DonDadda59

****ing hipsters

Facebook warriors and selective sympathizers with the attention span of squirrels.

I must be the only nigguh on Earth still trying to get Kony. :facepalm

Hey Bosnian dude, you better direct your anger to the real enemy and not at people who don't care about what happens on a daily basis over there. You want to get mad? Get mad at the terrorists. It's your problem, not ours.

But we gotta put boots on the ground? :biggums:

Nick Young

****ing hipsters
That's because Turkey is a fundamentalist nation actively aiding ISIS. It sucks, but the truth is, much of these social media idiots with their flag icons aren't clever enough to distinguish the difference between people living in a country and it's government.

People in a peace protest get killed? "Oh it was Turkey, just terrorists killing terrorists" is the standard Western thought that goes through these peoples heads.

West-Side
11-16-2015, 02:38 PM

You can't get angry at the idiots.
God forbid their family member goes there for a visit and gets killed.

I'm sure they'll sing a different tune.
It is true though; people are usually less sympathetic for situations that are re-occurring because the media portrays it as such.

They don't report the news in a dramatic tone like they did in Paris, because it is expected. They also don't value the lives of the innocent in Lebanon as they do for the Paris people.

You have to hold the media accountable for that and ignore all the assholes that actually believe that.

Nick Young
11-16-2015, 02:42 PM
You can't get angry at the idiots.
God forbid their family member goes there for a visit and gets killed.

I'm sure they'll sing a different tune.
It is true though; people are usually less sympathetic for situations that are re-occurring because the media portrays it as such.

They don't report the news in a dramatic tone like they did in Paris, because it is expected. They also don't value the lives of the innocent in Lebanon as they do for the Paris people.

You have to hold the media accountable for that and ignore all the assholes that actually believe that.
The assholes are accountable too for not taking the time to research things themselves, or empathize with victims who don't come from a culture similar to theirs, but they are stupid and have easily swayed opinions, so aren't as accountable as the media is.

If the mainstream Western media wanted to, they could have promoted and sold the Beirut and Ankara attacks as 9/11 in the Middle East. If the media had pushed for it, yes, these same idiots with French Flag facebook avatars would have had Lebanon and Turkey avatars too. It really is all about the marketing.

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:43 PM
Pretty much.

Unfortunately the OP is dumb as rocks.

How do you post 13k times and still not make a name for yourself? I'd insult you back but I know nothing about you :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:47 PM

I'm not angry or mad, I'm sad. It's heartbreaking.

And no, it's not my problem either. I live in America, I don't know a single Lebanese person except for an old HS girlfriend, I'm just a human being who is expressing grief upon a group of people who also have been attacked by the SAME ORGANIZATION and are getting not even one tenth the attention that France is getting.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2015, 02:50 PM
How do you post 13k times and still not make a name for yourself? I'd insult you back but I know nothing about you :oldlol:

Tell us how you incorrectly interpreted a post most of us comprehended? Could be the same reason why you don't who I am?

:confusedshrug:

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 02:55 PM
Tell us how you incorrectly interpreted a post most of us comprehended? Could be the same reason why you don't who I am?

:confusedshrug:

Your post was excusing the media for not covering the material in my OP, what did I say that made you think I misinterpreted your post?

I know you're finally being given the spotlight to talk, but let's not make this thread about you. Make another thread and I'll be sure to post in it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Your post was excusing the media for not covering the material in my OP, what did I say that made you think I misinterpreted your post?

I know you're finally being given the spotlight to talk, but let's not make this thread about you. Make another thread and I'll be sure to post in it.

Nobody was "excusing" the media. Outbreak literally pointed this out to you a few posts up.

I don't know... Maybe the combo of reading comprehension or lack there of, and not being able to read between the lines is why you don't remember any of my posts?

That's unfortunate. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

SugarHill
11-16-2015, 06:06 PM
OP is 100% right. LMAO @ the fake outrage from these tards

Draz
11-16-2015, 06:12 PM
ISIS bombed a peace parade in Turkey a few days ago, killing c. 100, injuring 200. Media didn't give a shit.
Fck. Right before thanksgiving too

fiddy
11-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Same as the russian plane that was blown up by isis, no one gives a fuсk anymore, because of the french fаggots, regardless of the fact that almost twice as many people died

Nick Young
11-16-2015, 06:29 PM
This is a distraction tactic that pro-ISIS morons are using to try to deflect attention away from the Paris attacks.

Do not fall for this logical fallacy.

LikeMike
11-16-2015, 06:29 PM
People know very little about Beirut. The more you are removed from something and the less you can relate, the less you care. It is the same reason we feel upset if somebody we know dies but barely care if we are told children in Africa are starving to death. It is terrible either way, but people have no cognitive or emotional connection to Beirut.

oarabbus
11-16-2015, 06:54 PM
Nobody cared in the Western world when Muslim extremists coordinated a 12-site shooting attack in Mumbai 2008, either.

nathanjizzle
11-16-2015, 08:15 PM
1 is apart of the western world, the other is a middle eastern society. let me know if you cant see the difference i will draw a picture for you.

Giaodollo
11-16-2015, 08:32 PM
No, it's not. Like Paris, this is the deadliest tragedy that Lebanon Beirut has seen in decades.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Dude stfu, Lebanon has been in war for decades, believe you me this is not the biggest tragedy it has seen in decades. This was a country that was a tourist paradise 30-40 years ago and now almost is a shithole after all the wars between Shiite and Sunni muslism and also Syria and Israel.

LJJ
11-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Well I for one agree with the OP here. I have been outraged with this entire conflict since the beginning, long before the crisis spilled over into Europe. long before there were European victims.

And even above being disinterested, I've seen so many people be in support of fanning the flames in one of the nicest, most modern countries in the middle east. Support an Islamist insurgency against a relatively benign, modern and tolerant dictatorship.

Like Turkey, the USA, Saudi Arabia didn't know what was going to happen by organizing, financing and arming a band of violent jihadi Islamists? Destroy a country regardless of the human cost, just because it is run by a Shia and it's a Russian ally? Disgusting.

LikeABosh
11-16-2015, 08:44 PM
People in the 1st world care more about the 1st world, not very difficult to understand.

Styles p
11-16-2015, 08:56 PM

what was stopping you?

SugarHill
11-16-2015, 08:57 PM
People in the 1st world care more about the 1st world, not very difficult to understand.
It's not that's it's hard to understand. It's that the outrage and mourning is contrived

oarabbus
11-16-2015, 09:05 PM

So you think a terror attack in South Korea or Japan would warrant as much sympathy and outrage as the one that occurred in Paris?

NumberSix
11-16-2015, 09:17 PM
So you think a terror attack in South Korea or Japan would warrant as much sympathy and outrage as the one that occurred in Paris?
The United States doesn't have the same ties with Japan and Korea as it does with Europe. The vast majority of Americans are of full or partial European ancestry. The most common languages are English and Spanish. North America was mostly colonized and settled by the British, the Spanish and the French. America's cultural heritage is European. It's legal system is English.

DonDadda59
11-16-2015, 09:56 PM
The United States doesn't have the same ties with Japan and Korea as it does with Europe. The vast majority of Americans are of full or partial European ancestry. The most common languages are English and Spanish. North America was mostly colonized and settled by the British, the Spanish and the French. America's cultural heritage is European. It's legal system is English.

Not for long. Nigguhs better brush up on their Sharia Law. :crazysam:

dkmwise
11-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Nobody cared in the Western world when Muslim extremists coordinated a 12-site shooting attack in Mumbai 2008, either.

I had been thinking that same thing, maybe I just wasn't following the news as closely then but I don't remember as much coverage of the attacks there.

The OP is right, it is messed up. However, there are also reasons for it. I think be it fact or fiction a lot of people hear Beirut and think 'that is the area of the world where this sh!t happens.' And how many Americans have either been to Paris or would someday want to vacation in Paris vs know anything about Beirut. Hearing this happened in Paris of all places is just more shocking and news has become all about how shock value can be used to get clicks.

Bosnian Sajo
11-16-2015, 10:26 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Dude stfu, Lebanon has been in war for decades, believe you me this is not the biggest tragedy it has seen in decades. This was a country that was a tourist paradise 30-40 years ago and now almost is a shithole after all the wars between Shiite and Sunni muslism and also Syria and Israel.

CNN, New York Times, and telegraph.uk say that it is the deadliest attack since the civil war ended. Civil war ended in 1990, do you know how long a decade is?

what was stopping you?

lol, why do you think I made this thread...

bdreason
11-16-2015, 10:50 PM
It's because most people have already accepted that the Middle East and Africa are lost causes.

Giaodollo
11-16-2015, 10:51 PM
CNN, New York Times, and telegraph.uk say that it is the deadliest attack since the civil war ended. Civil war ended in 1990, do you know how long a decade is?

They had a war 2006 with Israel, 9 years ago that "officially" lasted for 2 months but most of the deaths happened in the span of a handful of days.

About 2000 deaths and a another 6-7000 other wounded.

There is always conflict there, even when there isn't an official war going on.

Who knew Hezbollah was the good guys btw.

poido123
11-16-2015, 11:56 PM
It's because most people have already accepted that the Middle East and Africa are lost causes.

Bingo.

Those areas need to modernise and develop strong governments before there will be any change.

A lot of people in those countries walking around with severe PTSD and other associated issues from heightened exposure to violence, rape and woman opression. Many of them need intense psychological help.

dkmwise
11-17-2015, 12:30 AM
One legit reason for it to be a bigger deal for the U.S. and most European nations when it happens it France:

France is part of NATO. If France is at war with another country, then every NATO nation is automatically at war with that country.

Styles p
11-17-2015, 12:49 PM

awfully late of you

Nick Young
11-17-2015, 12:55 PM
Bosnian Sajo acting like a massive bitch trying to shame everyone and blame the media for him not knowing about the Beirut attack. Many people who read the news knew about the Beirut attack when it happened. They also knew about the attack in Kenya earlier this year and the attack in January in Nigeria when Muslim terrorists massacred 2,000 inocent people.

This shit was on BBC, Fox News, CNN, etc. If you were actually watching or reading the news, you would have known about these attacks.

You are only posting about the Beirut attack now, Bosnian Sajo, and pretending like you care, because it is the current social media trend to do so.

Get off your ****ing high horse.

catch24
11-17-2015, 12:58 PM
Like I said in another thread, Western Media bias.

But even then, this was reported on CNN and talked about thoroughly.

Do your research OP.

imdaman99
11-17-2015, 01:06 PM
One girl in my feed actually made her fb profile pic with all the flags on it :applause:

Patrick Chewing
11-17-2015, 01:07 PM
Attacks in the Middle East and in other countries are always on the news, so not sure what OP is whining about. Go on Liveleak. Every day there's another 5 or 6 clips of Muslims bombing the shit out of other Muslims just leaving death and devastation in their way.

The difference is that these Middle East countries are always in conflict, whereas France is not. So naturally, the Western World would feel more connected with a country like France. The civilized protecting and caring for the civilized.

imdaman99
11-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Attacks in the Middle East and in other countries are always on the news, so not sure what OP is whining about. Go on Liveleak. Every day there's another 5 or 6 clips of "Muslim" terrorists bombing the shit out of other Muslims just leaving death and devastation in their way.

The difference is that these Middle East countries are always in conflict, whereas France is not. So naturally, the Western World would feel more connected with a country like France. The civilized protecting and caring for the civilized.
FTFY :cheers:

Nick Young
11-17-2015, 01:14 PM
FTFY :cheers:
In the Koran, Mohammad encourages his followers to cause terror in the non-believers using whatever means necessary. He encourages his followers to kill infidels. During his own lifetime, Mohammad lead a military campaign dedicated to converting infidels by the sword and slaughtering them if they didn't convert to Islam. All of this is recorded in history and written in the Koran.

How can you claim ISIS aren't real Muslims? They are practicing Islam the way the Prophet of Islam Mohammad practiced it, and following the words that are written in the Islamic holy book.

iamgine
11-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Of course, Paris is the top tourist destination in the world.

Beirut, well, it's much less known than Paris.

I mean it's like if a bomb blew up in the white house vs in a random office building in Salem, OR

imdaman99
11-17-2015, 01:33 PM
In the Koran, Mohammad encourages his followers to cause terror in the non-believers using whatever means necessary. He encourages his followers to kill infidels. During his own lifetime, Mohammad lead a military campaign dedicated to converting infidels by the sword and slaughtering them if they didn't convert to Islam. All of this is recorded in history and written in the Koran.

How can you claim ISIS aren't real Muslims? They are practicing Islam the way the Prophet of Islam Mohammad practiced it, and following the words that are written in the Islamic holy book.
Let me quote a prominent person from Islam: "The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost"

So no thank you :lol

bluechox2
11-17-2015, 01:36 PM
after isis, what will come next?

Nick Young
11-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Let me quote a prominent person from Islam: "The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost"

So no thank you :lol
It is wise to avoid arguments that you cannot win.:cheers:

All people need to do is read the Koran. Then they can clearly see that ISIS are in fact "real Muslims." They are following Mohammad's teachings to a T.

imdaman99
11-17-2015, 01:57 PM
It is wise to avoid arguments that you cannot win.:cheers:

All people need to do is read the Koran. Then they can clearly see that ISIS are in fact "real Muslims." They are following Mohammad's teachings to a T.
The same comprehension issues as ISIS. You are basically saying you interpret the Qur'an the same as they do. You are closer to ISIS than any Muslim I know is :lol

Have a nice day. It was fun indulging your ignorance, if even for a minute.

Patrick Chewing
11-17-2015, 02:29 PM
One girl in my feed actually made her fb profile pic with all the flags on it :applause:

Is she hot? Post her pic.

bluechox2
11-17-2015, 03:07 PM
The same comprehension issues as ISIS. You are basically saying you interpret the Qur'an the same as they do. You are closer to ISIS than any Muslim I know is :lol

Have a nice day. It was fun indulging your ignorance, if even for a minute.
just a matter of fact, yall "western moderate" Muslims are oblivious and blasphemous by not practicing islam and the koran to the purest by ignoring half its words and teachings...haram

imdaman99
11-17-2015, 03:12 PM
just a matter of fact, yall "western" Muslims are oblivious and blasphemous by not practicing islam and the koran to the purest by ignoring half its words and teachings...haram
Let me get this straight. What you're saying is that if you were born around them and born a muslim, you would think like ISIS does and thus be recruited by them? :lol OK as long as that is clear.

I appreciate your concern, but I am happy being a Muslim and not a phony like ISIS. Halal all da way :pimp:

bluechox2
11-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Let me get this straight. What you're saying is that if you were born around them and born a muslim, you would think like ISIS does and thus be recruited by them? :lol OK as long as that is clear.

I appreciate your concern, but I am happy being a Muslim and not a phony like ISIS. Halal all da way :pimp:

did you choose to become muslim or was born it?

Nick Young
11-17-2015, 03:18 PM

How can you call ISIS phony? They are practicing Islam in the exact way Mohammad and his first followers like Khalid ibn al-Walid practiced it.

They are practicing Islam how it was practiced under Mohammad's guidance during his own life.

imdaman99
11-17-2015, 03:21 PM
I was born as a Muslim and was educated at Sunday school. I have asked plenty of questions that confused me about Islam but I am appreciative to all the scholars that have either taught me or answered my questions. I am confident I would have never become an extremist/terrorist no matter where I was born. I have my parents to thank for that.

HenryGarfunkle
11-17-2015, 06:03 PM
Some people are more important than others

Some countries are more important than others

I'm more important than you OP. If I was murdererd there would be a huge news story in my community about it, it might even go national

You get murdered? Oh just some loser from a loser family.... oh well

Oh them muslims in bum**** Iran got slaughtered? Damn....how about that all-day breakfast at mcdonalds though? Shit is dope...

White people in france that actually contribute to society killed? STOP EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FIND THESE ****ING GUYS AND GET TO THE ROOT!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Life isn't fair, people aren't equal, countries aren't equal, and you were given the short stick in life. :cry:

NumberSix
11-17-2015, 06:07 PM

Some countries are more important than others

I'm more important than you OP. If I was murdererd there would be a huge news story in my community about it, it might even go national

You get murdered? Oh just some loser from a loser family.... oh well

Oh them muslims in bum**** Iran got slaughtered? Damn....how about that all-day breakfast at mcdonalds though? Shit is dope...

White people in france that actually contribute to society killed? STOP EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FIND THESE ****ING GUYS AND GET TO THE ROOT!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Life isn't fair, people aren't equal, countries aren't equal, and you were given the short stick in life. :cry:
Saying "white people" is not PC. It's "the whites" or "people of whiteness".

fiddy
11-17-2015, 06:07 PM
after isis, what will come next?
Khorasan

HenryGarfunkle
11-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Saying "white people" is not PC. It's "the whites" or "people of whiteness".
That's my bad!

Wouldn't wanna offend anyone

The.Juice
11-17-2015, 06:09 PM

How would we know you are not a loser who lives in his moms basement?

HenryGarfunkle
11-17-2015, 06:12 PM
How would we know you are not a loser who lives in his moms basement?
Because you're a high school drop out and are going nowhere in life, that's why big boy. You're a big fat oaf with shit for brains, and a small member. :rockon:

The.Juice
11-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Because you're a high school drop out and are going nowhere in life, that's why big boy. You're a big fat oaf with shit for brains, and a small member. :rockon:

A lot projecting there.

The.Juice
11-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Op I think the reason people care more about France is because it's seems closer or similar to the U.S. It makes them think if that could happen there it could happen here.

HenryGarfunkle
11-17-2015, 06:39 PM
A lot projecting there.
How do you always manage to miss a word or misspell something?

It's like you have a knack for that

DonDadda59
11-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Get your facebook Nigerian flags ready...

32 dead, 80 injured in Nigeria market blast

https://cdn.rt.com/files/2015.11/original/564bb1bac46188e05a8b45b6.jpg

At least 32 people were killed and 80 wounded after an explosive device went off at a market in the northeastern Nigerian city of Yola, humanitarian agencies say.

“Thirty-two people were killed and 80 have been injured,” Reuters quoted a Red Cross official as saying., Another official from the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Alhaji Sa'ad Bello, later confirmed the same numbers of casualties.

It is still unclear who is responsible for the blast, but the armed group Boko Haram has carried out attacks on Yola in the past, including suicide bomber attacks and other bombings.

The blast was reported at around 8 pm local time.

“The explosion happened in the midst of a large crowd because the area houses a livestock market, an open-air eatery and a mosque,” AFP quoted Red Cross official Aliyu Maikano as saying. “Our main preoccupation now is to save the injured.”

One witness described the horrific aftermath of the scene: “The ground near my shop was covered with dead bodies. I helped to load 32 dead bodies into five vehicles,” witness Alhaji Ahmed told Reuters.

Another local said there were up to eight ambulances on the scene attending to the victims.

The suspected perpetrators, Boko Haram, have pledged allegiance to Islamic State and killed thousands of people in the northeastern part of the country during the last six years. The militant group is fighting for a state that would strictly adhere to Sharia law.

The last time Boko Haram militants attacked northeastern Nigeria was in late October, when separate explosions in Yola and Maiduguri killed at least 37 people. Fighters from the group have been targeting public places, such as places of worship, local markets, and bus stations.

In the past, the extremist group has claimed responsibility for attacks in neighboring Chad, Niger and Cameroon.

Boko Haram began its insurgency in 2009, and since then has killed at least 17,000 people and left another 2.5 million homeless.

https://www.rt.com/news/322488-nigeria-market-blast-yola/#.VkvYwlIBkvE.facebook

Patrick Chewing
11-18-2015, 12:21 AM
Don on some epic 4-day ISH marathon of loser loneliness.

Must be one of them brotha's collecting that welfare check.

DonDadda59
11-18-2015, 12:25 AM
Don on some epic 4-day ISH marathon of loser loneliness.

Must be one of them brotha's collecting that welfare check.

Shut your wonder bread tortilla ass up, Sanchez. You're one coconut vato I won't be sad to see go once President Trump starts his purge. :lol

Patrick Chewing
11-18-2015, 12:43 AM
President Trump

I'm glad you've come to your senses.

DonDadda59
11-18-2015, 12:46 AM
I'm glad you've come to your senses.

That fool wouldn't even let your brown ass cut his lawn. :oldlol:

GIF REACTION
11-18-2015, 12:47 AM
No L in conservative.