PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins is easily better than Lebron if he can match him in strength and ballhandling

JohnMax
11-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Wiggins is quick and explosive from first step to last step. Lebron only becomes that by his 3rd or 4th step.

Thats why he can only run in a straight line because you need to decelerate to change directions but Lebron would lose the quickness and explosiveness he gained from accelerating in those 3 or 4 steps.

ShawkFactory
11-16-2015, 06:02 PM
I swear, some of you people forget what Lebron was like when he was 21 instead of 30

The.Juice
11-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Missing basketball I.Q and passing buddy.

Gus Hemmingway
11-16-2015, 06:03 PM
I swear, some of you people forget what Lebron was like when he was 21 instead of 30
First NBA game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isa34MYEUFc

25 pts. 18yo

:cheers:

Cocaine80s
11-16-2015, 06:09 PM
Wiggins is quick and explosive from first step to last step. Lebron only becomes that by his 3rd or 4th step.

Thats why he can only run in a straight line because you need to decelerate to change directions but Lebron would lose the quickness and explosiveness he gained from accelerating in those 3 or 4 steps.
What the **** did i just read

Hey Yo
11-16-2015, 06:13 PM

DUMB

Sportal
11-16-2015, 06:16 PM
This guy sure does love LeBron.

He was a freak though... So, no.

k0kakw0rld
11-16-2015, 06:22 PM

Truth is he will never be better than LeBron. What LeBron has over his opponents is his knowledge of the game. There is no basketball player alive with the same impat as LeBron. Whether you like him or nah.

PP34Deuce
11-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Truth is he will never be better than LeBron. What LeBron has over his opponents is his knowledge of the game. There is no basketball player alive with the same impat as LeBron. Whether you like him or nah.

People forget its not only the freak athleticism that made lebron unique, it's his natural ability.

Coach K said Lebron practically can remember a play and run it successfully after 1 time.

We've never seen a 6'8 260 pound man move like him while directing the defense and offense.

LikeMike
11-16-2015, 06:27 PM
I like Wiggins, but he is very 1 dimensional, and strength/ballhandling aren't the only reasons he is.

HenryGarfunkle
11-16-2015, 06:32 PM
People forget its not only the freak athleticism that made lebron unique, it's his natural ability.

Coach K said Lebron practically can remember a play and run it successfully after 1 time.

We've never seen a 6'8 260 pound man move like him while directing the defense and offense.
Yeah, no shit.

I mean, Wiggins is retarded compared to LeBron in basketball conditions, that's why I hate the comparison. LeBron has a mastery of the game few ever have in history. With wiggins there's nothing special about him except his athleticism. LeBron has the court vision and instincts of an elite point guard to go along with GOAT size/athleticism and ambidexterity. :biggums:

He's seriously the most impressive athlete ever

Dr Hawk
11-16-2015, 06:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E

Nash
11-16-2015, 06:51 PM
OP and his Lebron themed threads :lol :lol

LikeABosh
11-16-2015, 06:54 PM
So he has a quicker 1st step? That's pretty much it... and you are comparing him to a 30 year old Lebron past his athletic prime. Lebron was just as/if not more athletic than Wiggins in every way and has 55 pounds on him

sdot_thadon
11-16-2015, 06:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E
This. This. This.

plowking
11-16-2015, 07:42 PM
Yep, easily.

Seriously though, you should be banned on the merit of pure stupidity. Stop making threads numb nuts. You know jack shit about ball and have an obsession with Bron that even the likes of kenneth and pauk find creepy.

JtotheIzzo
11-16-2015, 09:07 PM
I am a Wiggins homer, but he cannot touch LeBron yet.

Lots of work to be done.