KungFuJoe
11-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Mother****ing finally.

GIF REACTION
11-18-2015, 11:05 AM
RTC in meltdown mode

04mzwach
11-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Was he really that bad? He seemed to have made the Rockets legit again.

Bobcats2013
11-18-2015, 11:07 AM

Im not even a rockets fan and I know the nikka was that bad.

nathanjizzle
11-18-2015, 11:08 AM
common guys be nice, his daughter died so hes not completely in the best space to coach.

ArbitraryWater
11-18-2015, 11:09 AM
RTC having a Party, Rockets fans having a party :bowdown:

Smook A.
11-18-2015, 11:09 AM
:hammertime: :dancin :banana: :dancin :hammertime: :djparty :banana:

About ****ing time! Good guy, but terrible coach.

kamil
11-18-2015, 11:10 AM
common guys be nice, his daughter died so hes not completely in the best shape to coach.

So what job can he fulfill with the excuse of the death of his daughter?

r15mohd
11-18-2015, 11:11 AM
common guys be nice, his daughter died so hes not completely in the best space to coach.

as much as we give grievance to this on his loss, he should have taken a leave of absence to have it not interfere with the team's progression.

and honestly, the Rockets did descent last year for it to be now labeled a reason for this seasons demise.

nathanjizzle
11-18-2015, 11:18 AM
So what job can he fulfill with the excuse of the death of his daughter?

grievance counselor

Gileraracer
11-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Hopefully James 'no D' Harden as well

kamil
11-18-2015, 11:21 AM
as much as we give grievance to this on his loss, he should have taken a leave of absence to have it not interfere with the team's progression.

and honestly, the Rockets did descent last year for it to be now labeled a reason for this seasons demise.

It'd be even less of a reason to fire him now.

imdaman99
11-18-2015, 11:22 AM
So the Rockets basically coming out flat, Harden not playing ANY D is his fault????

How do you discipline your stars nowadays?

kamil
11-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Coaches don't have much of an impact on the productivity of a player. It's not like 'player x' has a ceiling that is determined by a coach. You could replace the coach with a deck chair and your results will still be more or less the same.

Proof?

LUKE WALTON.

SpaceJam
11-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Players need to be held accountable too, like I saw a poster say a couple of days ago 'If you're a grown man earning millions needing to be motivated or disciplined to play a game that children play' than you're in the wrong profession.

Looking at you James Haren

Derka
11-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Good, he deserves a better team than that bunch of no-effort losers I saw Monday night.

MrRogers
11-18-2015, 11:48 AM
I'm shocked. he did what no previous Rockets coach post Rudy T did was get them to at least the West Finals.

But you could see he was ready ti implode after every loss. Damn. This was a shocker to me.

chocolatethunder
11-18-2015, 11:53 AM
I'm so happy for this. Now everyone will see that Howard and Harden are overrated and it had nothing to do with the coach. Lawson is a bum and always has been.

LONGTIME
11-18-2015, 11:54 AM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/060514_scotty.jpg

r15mohd
11-18-2015, 11:58 AM
i say take a chance with Sloan if he's willing to come back. or maybe a 2nd running of JVG and there's always Lionel Hollins

Uncle Drew
11-18-2015, 12:03 PM
I say bring back Rudy.

Bosnian Sajo
11-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Lol they gonna hire Mike Brown :oldlol:

Im so nba'd out
11-18-2015, 12:09 PM
James never forgets http://i.imgur.com/08qd3L9.gif

Lebronxrings
11-18-2015, 12:12 PM
classic case of good coach fired because of a trash team.

Indian guy
11-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Called it right after the Boston game. That was the definition of a team that had given up on its coach. And McHale had all kinds of issues as a coach from a tactical standpoint too.

See Scott Brooks' name being thrown around as McHale's replacement. Ummm, how would he be any different from McHale? Iso-ball is what Houston's biggest problem was and Scott Brooks was basically the king of it in OKC. He has no game plan besides riding his stars. Thibodeau's the best available coach out there. He isn't great offensively, but he'll still be able to instill something Houston desperately needs - discipline.

90sgoat
11-18-2015, 12:17 PM
James never forgets http://i.imgur.com/08qd3L9.gif

What a weird dude seriously.

DMAVS41
11-18-2015, 12:18 PM
Called it right after the Boston game. That was the definition of a team that had given up on its coach. And McHale had all kinds of issues as a coach from a tactical standpoint too.

See Scott Brooks' name being thrown around as McHale's replacement. Ummm, how would he be any different from McHale? Iso-ball is what Houston's biggest problem was and Scott Brooks was basically the king of it in OKC. He has no game plan besides riding his stars. Thibodeau's the best available coach out there. He isn't great offensively, but he'll still be able to instill something Houston desperately needs - discipline.

Thibs would be great. Houston's offense will always ultimately find a way to be decent enough with Harden.

If Thibs got them playing the kind of defense they should be capable of (not sure how Lawson fits into this...probably needs to be 6th man)...they'd be a very formidable team again.

Pushxx
11-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Thibs is the obvious choice, especially since a James Harden clicking makes the offense run well on his own. Put Lawson on the bench.

The only issue is it's gonna be almost impossible to get the team to learn and buy into Thibs' system mid-season.

Gus Hemmingway
11-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Is Kevin Mchale good? can the Lakers get him?

FreezingTsmoove
11-18-2015, 12:25 PM
they need a ***** to coach no more white dudes

senelcoolidge
11-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Well their season should go down the toilet. They aren't doing anything. Losers.

Hey Yo
11-18-2015, 12:29 PM
Basketball Reference ‏@bball_ref

The last 3 @HoustonRockets coaching tenures:
McHale: 323 gms, .598 W%
Adelman: 328 gms, .588 W%
JVG: 328 gms, .555 W%

Jailblazers7
11-18-2015, 12:32 PM
They're gonna need to hire Jesus if they want to turn Harden into anything but a cocksucking loser. A mere man can't perform miracles.

Xsatyr
11-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Basketball Reference ‏@bball_ref

The last 3 @HoustonRockets coaching tenures:
McHale: 323 gms, .598 W%
Adelman: 328 gms, .588 W%
JVG: 328 gms, .555 W%

Mchale had better players. Also JVG and Adelman had injury plagued teams. Howard was injured last year but Harden went beast mode last year. Mchale is a great guy but he can't coach.

T_L_P
11-18-2015, 01:10 PM
I say bring back Rudy.

I don't think he wants it. I'm not sure of his current health status, but I remember him saying he loves what he does now because it isn't too stressful and he can be close to his loves ones.

Obviously if he's willing to coach again you bring him back. He's one the most unappreciated basketball minds out there.

Also, firing McHale won't change much. The Rockets aren't trying and I don't see them trying under a new coach.

tamaraw08
11-18-2015, 01:40 PM
So the Rockets basically coming out flat, Harden not playing ANY D is his fault????

How do you discipline your stars nowadays?

By doing ANALYTICS:lol

tamaraw08
11-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Mchale had better players. Also JVG and Adelman had injury plagued teams. Howard was injured last year but Harden went beast mode last year. Mchale is a great guy but he can't coach.

For a guy who CAN'T COACH and the team still managed to win 59% of the time....:eek: So who can coach and turn this team to champs?
ARe you serious?

k0kakw0rld
11-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Rockets are done!!!

Look at the Pelicans :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
11-18-2015, 01:48 PM
I hope they don't take JVG away from commentating, he's the only good one on ESPN. TNT on point with all their commentators.

PP34Deuce
11-18-2015, 01:48 PM
The rockets need a disciplined but likable guy that they fear and respect.

Kevin Mchale is a good coach if you're a veteran team with maturity. He also is good with developing young players.

You have 4-5 players on this team in their prime and all of them are immature but extremely talented individuals. You can't get just any coach because they are not as flexible.

Thibs would take away offensively what they do.
Sloan is too old.
Lionel Hollins is the only guy I feel you could put on that team and they will listen. He was a former player, he's strict but people like to play for him.

chocolatethunder
11-18-2015, 01:52 PM
Thibs would be great. Houston's offense will always ultimately find a way to be decent enough with Harden.

If Thibs got them playing the kind of defense they should be capable of (not sure how Lawson fits into this...probably needs to be 6th man)...they'd be a very formidable team again.
I can't see how their offense will be good with Harden and Lawson on the floor at the same time, or how their defense will be good with both of them on the floor at the same time. Even minus Lawson, I just don't think of their offense as good. Harden is strictly a ball dominating iso player. Without the ball he's totally ineffective. It's going to be a long season for Houston and it won't improve next year without some major changes. People can bash McHale all they want but they'll soon learn that the alternative isn't any better and will probably be worse.

Xsatyr
11-18-2015, 01:59 PM
For a guy who CAN'T COACH and the team still managed to win 59% of the time....:eek: So who can coach and turn this team to champs?
ARe you serious?

That 59% has more to do with talent. The team has no identity. It's basically just fastbreak, launching three pointers, and Harden ISO's. They lack plays, discipline and structure.

rezznor
11-18-2015, 02:04 PM
rockets won in spite of him, not because of him

DMAVS41
11-18-2015, 02:13 PM
I can't see how their offense will be good with Harden and Lawson on the floor at the same time, or how their defense will be good with both of them on the floor at the same time. Even minus Lawson, I just don't think of their offense as good. Harden is strictly a ball dominating iso player. Without the ball he's totally ineffective. It's going to be a long season for Houston and it won't improve next year without some major changes. People can bash McHale all they want but they'll soon learn that the alternative isn't any better and will probably be worse.

Which is why I said I think Lawson needs to come off the bench and play the 6th man type role.

Harden has been the main guy on very good offenses before...so lets tap the brakes that they can't have a good offense.

The Rockets had the 6th offense in 13 and the 4th offense in 14....they won't be that good because they don't have the personnel, but they can be a good offense once everyone gets healthy and they figure out the rotations

WorldWarriors
11-18-2015, 02:47 PM
Fans have been calling for this guy's head so let's see if he's really the problem. There of course will be the "honeymoon period" when the guys play really well for their new coach. Hope for their fans sake that they pull it together and give them something to root for.

k0kakw0rld
11-18-2015, 02:48 PM
rockets won in spite of him, not because of him
There will be no WCF last playoffs for the rockets if it was not for McHale.

bluechox2
11-18-2015, 02:51 PM
haha..wow

never thought it would happen

soften should have b enn traded first

Cocaine80s
11-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Inb4 Scott Brooks leads the team to a championship

MiseryCityTexas
11-18-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm shocked. he did what no previous Rockets coach post Rudy T did was get them to at least the West Finals.

But you could see he was ready ti implode after every loss. Damn. This was a shocker to me.

Rockets organization sucks ass when it comes to loyalty. Look what they did to Hakeem.

Marv_Albert
11-18-2015, 03:16 PM
They need to hire somebody that will kick their asses and won't take any shit!

outbreak
11-18-2015, 03:27 PM
i say take a chance with Sloan if he's willing to come back. or maybe a 2nd running of JVG and there's always Lionel Hollins
Isnt sloan like 76 and the last we heard he said he was done?

Mchale wasn't a great coach but it isn't his fault hardens been trash.

Xsatyr
11-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Leslie Alexander: "Some guys obviously aren't playing hard enough. If they don't respond & play hard they're not going to stay here"

Hmm...

Levity
11-18-2015, 03:35 PM
despite all the cries for defensive improvement, i wonder if morey will shock everyone and consider dantoni for this offense friendly team.

allball
11-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Good, he deserves a better team than that bunch of no-effort losers I saw Monday night.

this

AirFederer
11-18-2015, 03:44 PM
the SHOULD be a good to great team, but some superstars seem to believe that only playing great offense wins playoff games. Hardens lack of defense actually insults us as fans at times, it`s so shockingly bad. Worst part of it is that don`t-give-a-fvck-mentality.

The question Harden will ask himself when he is older is why didn`t I try harder? I could have won something.

Let`s hope a new coach can bring a change.

Poor Kevin, great guy, not that great a coach :cry:

stalkerforlife
11-18-2015, 03:44 PM
Scapegoat. Those players, especially Harden, have been playing lazily and uninspired; that's on THEM.

So now all of a sudden if Haren finally accepts being a Kardashian cuck and starts playing hard, Mchale was the problem? I think not.

PHUCK THAT TEAM.

Crown&Coke
11-18-2015, 03:46 PM
It's real early in the season, feels like a knee jerk reaction.

I wasn't a huge fan of McHale, but what he did with this team last year was something nobody can deny.

If the players quit on him this early, shame on them, honestly. He gave them freedom offensively and asked for some force on defense. I would be extremely disappointed if that indeed is the case.

allball
11-18-2015, 03:48 PM
these pseudo superstars today don't want old school coaches anymore. they want coaches they can tell what to do.

Pop is the last true old school coach but he's had the same old souls at the core of his team and Kawhi embraces old school basketball.

The Rockets players were probably sick of McHale talking about their lackluster effort after every loss.

Fallen Angel
11-18-2015, 03:50 PM
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-08/4/9/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_enhanced-29489-1407159049-4_preview.gif

Pushxx
11-18-2015, 03:51 PM
McHale is a players' coach. That's his redeeming quality. Unfortunately the Rockets don't need a players' coach anymore. That simple. It was long overdue, and obviously management was just waiting in the bushes for the first opportunity to can him.

Heavincent
11-18-2015, 03:53 PM
He's not a great coach, but Rockets fans who throw all the blame on him are idiots. McHale isn't the one being a lazy piece of shit on defense and bricking every shot.

But yeah, keep thinking he was root of all the team's issues.

bdreason
11-18-2015, 03:57 PM
The Rockets problem is their heart and effort. Firing McHale won't fix that.

Proctor
11-18-2015, 04:20 PM
Inb4 they hire Scott Brooks, the former Rocket, and reunite him with Harden. :facepalm

oarabbus
11-18-2015, 04:28 PM
McHale took the team from non-playoff to a first round exit to WCF. He wasn't the problem. Bad coaches don't make the WCF in one of the most competitive, brutal Western Conferences of all time.

Cocaine80s
11-18-2015, 04:33 PM
McHale took the team from non-playoff to a first round exit to WCF. He wasn't the problem. Bad coaches don't make the WCF in one of the most competitive, brutal Western Conferences of all time.
They only had to beat the Mavs and the Clippers to make the WCF

MiseryCityTexas
11-18-2015, 04:36 PM

People thought these teams were better than the Rockets until the Rockets beat them. Remember?

FlashDwyaneWade3
11-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Dwight got another coach fired.

Fallen Angel
11-18-2015, 04:45 PM
stop posting on this topic because you know nothing

bigkingsfan
11-18-2015, 05:14 PM
Just extended last year. PAID

DoctorP
11-18-2015, 05:16 PM
He's not an incompetent coach. They were on point last year.

JellyBean
11-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Wow. Its not Kevin McHale's fault that the Rockets stick at playing defense. Two things you can't coach; effort and heart. The Rockets players failed coach and he becomes the scapegoat. Wow.

ArbitraryWater
11-18-2015, 05:22 PM
McHale was always a mediocre coach stop acting like this is way out of line :facepalm

Fallen Angel
11-18-2015, 05:28 PM
He's not an incompetent coach. They were on point last year.
because of James Harden finding his stride

The Rockets did nothing special on offense or defense

Our success all came from the play of Harden

SexSymbol
11-18-2015, 05:44 PM
By far the worst coach in the NBA the last few years. Rockets fans should throw a parade just for this firing.
Man is as incompetent as they come.

chocolatethunder
11-18-2015, 05:53 PM
Which is why I said I think Lawson needs to come off the bench and play the 6th man type role.

Harden has been the main guy on very good offenses before...so lets tap the brakes that they can't have a good offense.

The Rockets had the 6th offense in 13 and the 4th offense in 14....they won't be that good because they don't have the personnel, but they can be a good offense once everyone gets healthy and they figure out the rotations
I get what you're saying however, I feel like Harden is now used to having the ball in his hands at all times and has regressed as an offensive player in terms of the way he swings the ball or sets other guys up and certainly with his shot selection. Without the refs bailing him out and giving him FTs, he's not super efficient. I don't see this team being good this year or next. They got hot last year and I think part of that was because of McHale. People who think he's such a bad coach will be wishing he was still coaching this team. They will probably win a few games over the next ten or so and then slide back to being a joke.

KungFuJoe
11-18-2015, 05:57 PM
McHale IS a terrible coach. Them reaching the WCF last year was a total anomaly...the result of guys like Ariza and Harden playing completely out of their minds and the rest of the guys clicking. Josh Smith, as much as I think he's a cancer, helped them a lot, too.

But here's the MAIN problem.

Morey.

Dude is doing nothing but playing 2K out there. He cares nothing about chemistry...and just wants guys that put up stats...empty or not.

And it just finally caught up to them.

buddha
11-18-2015, 05:59 PM
expect the rockets to actually play with effort tonight lol

SexSymbol
11-18-2015, 05:59 PM
And by the way, let's not act like McHale didn't get two years and that contract because of his family tragedy, because that's exactly what happened.
He was on the verge of losing his job then, but apparently when something bad happens in your life, you become a better basketball player (Drazen, to an extent Magic), or a coach (McHale)

Lakers Legend#32
11-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Dwight Howard kills off another coach.

allball
11-18-2015, 06:04 PM
And by the way, let's not act like McHale didn't get two years and that contract because of his family tragedy, because that's exactly what happened.
He was on the verge of losing his job then, but apparently when something bad happens in your life, you become a better basketball player (Drazen, to an extent Magic), or a coach (McHale)

absolutely one of the stupidest posts I've seen on ISH in 10 years and that's saying something.

SexSymbol
11-18-2015, 06:06 PM
absolutely one of the stupidest posts I've seen on ISH in 10 years and that's saying something.
I know it's a harsh truth, but it's truth nonetheless. You can cross out Magic of the list, alright, but Drazen's "potential" was laughable as was his overall play besides scoring which he even wasn't that great at too, and McHale has been complete shit. Not one rocket fan liked him in his first season here, then when Harden went berzerk he suddenly became an average coach? No, just no, McHale is the worst coach in the NBA

kentatm
11-18-2015, 06:34 PM

People thought these teams were better than the Rockets until the Rockets beat them. Remember?

:biggums:

wut?

allball
11-18-2015, 06:38 PM
I know it's a harsh truth, but it's truth nonetheless. You can cross out Magic of the list, alright, but Drazen's "potential" was laughable as was his overall play besides scoring which he even wasn't that great at too, and McHale has been complete shit. Not one rocket fan liked him in his first season here, then when Harden went berzerk he suddenly became an average coach? No, just no, McHale is the worst coach in the NBA

If by Drazen you mean Petrovic in his last two seasons he averaged over 20 PPG, shot over 50% from the field and over 44% from 3 PT range.

as for Houston fans not liking McHale you're wrong there too.

SexSymbol
11-18-2015, 06:43 PM
If by Drazen you mean Petrovic in his last two seasons he averaged over 20 PPG, shot over 50% from the field and over 44% from 3 PT range.

as for Houston fans not liking McHale you're wrong there too.
yeah, and he averaged like 3 apg, 3 rpg.
A lot of guys can average 20 ppg in the nba, the vast majority exactly. Yeah, drazen was a good shooter from deep on low volume, a decent driver, a horrible defender, horrible rebounder, horrible passer and so on. He is only known today because he died tragically. And he wouldn't have become much better considering the age he died at.

WorldWarriors
11-18-2015, 07:16 PM
http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/11/18/report-rockets-players-frustrated-by-james-hardens-play-and-aloofness/

Report: Rockets players frustrated by James Harden

Proctor
11-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Rockets will win a few of their next games and then regress into no-effort mediocrity. :roll: It won't be long before they get a reputable coach who can't do any better than McHale.

DMAVS41
11-18-2015, 07:22 PM
I get what you're saying however, I feel like Harden is now used to having the ball in his hands at all times and has regressed as an offensive player in terms of the way he swings the ball or sets other guys up and certainly with his shot selection. Without the refs bailing him out and giving him FTs, he's not super efficient. I don't see this team being good this year or next. They got hot last year and I think part of that was because of McHale. People who think he's such a bad coach will be wishing he was still coaching this team. They will probably win a few games over the next ten or so and then slide back to being a joke.

I can't see the future of course...but I'll go with Harden being an elite offensive player for 3 straight years...over a 12 game sample or whatever in which the team is clearly suffering from issues top to bottom.

QuebecBaller
11-18-2015, 07:46 PM
Mike D'antoni would be the perfect coach for Harden

SexSymbol
11-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Mike D'antoni would be the perfect coach for Harden
holly hell that would be awesome to watch.
The great dynamic between reunited Antoni and Dwight would be the story of the year

allball
11-18-2015, 08:13 PM
yeah, and he averaged like 3 apg, 3 rpg.
A lot of guys can average 20 ppg in the nba, the vast majority exactly. Yeah, drazen was a good shooter from deep on low volume, a decent driver, a horrible defender, horrible rebounder, horrible passer and so on. He is only known today because he died tragically. And he wouldn't have become much better considering the age he died at.

so a LOT of guys can average 22 PPG and shoot .518 and .449 from 3?

give me a list

Nowitzki career high is 3.5 assists

Durant first 4 years averaged in the 2s then 3.5 then got up to 5.0. Not great though.

Duncan extremely average passer. some years in the twos. others in the low to mid 3s. career high 3.9.

Not a great rebounder or defender but was Dirk or Peja or Alex English or...you get the picture?

and averaging 22.3 on low volume is pretty efficient.

Mr Exlax
11-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Now I can say we're a championship caliber team! We can only improve. There are no worse coaches out there.

SexSymbol
11-18-2015, 08:25 PM
so a LOT of guys can average 22 PPG and shoot .518 and .449 from 3?

give me a list

Nowitzki career high is 3.5 assists

Durant first 4 years averaged in the 2s then 3.5 then got up to 5.0. Not great though.

Duncan extremely average passer. some years in the twos. others in the low to mid 3s. career high 3.9.

Not a great rebounder or defender but was Dirk or Peja or Alex English or...you get the picture?

and averaging 22.3 on low volume is pretty efficient.

I told you, he's a decent scorer, but absolutely nothing more.
And why are you comparing him to big men? Big men don't handle the ball up the court, this is completely irrelevant and even then shows how shitty of an all-around player drazen was that PFs averaged more assists than him

PWB15
11-18-2015, 08:28 PM
The idiots on First Starters said it's the PLAYERS not Mchale lol

Did they forget Mchale was getting a check and not volunteering:oldlol:

bobopenguin
11-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Now I can say we're a championship caliber team! We can only improve. There are no worse coaches out there.

pls hire that potatoe head that coached Cavs and Lakers..

i wanna see rockets going down from here. mike brown has potentials.

wally_world
11-18-2015, 08:56 PM

:biggums:

wasnt that years ago?

allball
11-18-2015, 08:57 PM
I told you, he's a decent scorer, but absolutely nothing more.
And why are you comparing him to big men? Big men don't handle the ball up the court, this is completely irrelevant and even then shows how shitty of an all-around player drazen was that PFs averaged more assists than him

I'm comparing him to great players. Dirk was pretty much a SF early in his career. Durant is a SF and there are many PFs and Cs that are great passers.

You want SGs?

Reggie Miller 3.0 assists for career
Ray Allen 3.4 assists

Lebron23
11-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Tom Thibbediu should replace him as a coach.

PWB15
11-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Tom Thibbediu should replace him as a coach.

Why? All he did was FAIL in Chicago

Lebron23
11-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Why? All he did was FAIL in Chicago

He's the best coach that is available. And this rockets team have a deeper bench than the Bulls.

Watching and hearing Jeff Van Gundy commentates. I think he already forgotten how to coach.

I<3NBA
11-19-2015, 01:39 AM
He's the best coach that is available.
:no:

http://contents.spin.ph/image/luke-walton-103015.jpg
newbie head coach currently undefeated
has won on all levels
ring as a player
ring as assistant coach

JohnFreeman
11-19-2015, 01:43 AM
Time to make NBA contracts non guaranteed

dreamwarrior
11-19-2015, 02:11 AM
I heard he's house shopping in L.A.

Fallen Angel
11-19-2015, 02:23 AM
Time to make NBA contracts non guaranteed
If the NBA has the money to guarantee all contracts then so be it.

90sgoat
11-19-2015, 02:25 AM
Morey.

Dude is doing nothing but playing 2K out there. He cares nothing about chemistry...and just wants guys that put up stats...empty or not.

And it just finally caught up to them.

This. Right. Here

PWB15
11-19-2015, 10:10 PM
:no:

http://contents.spin.ph/image/luke-walton-103015.jpg
newbie head coach currently undefeated
has won on all levels
ring as a player
ring as assistant coach

That 12-0 has nothing to do with him