PDA

View Full Version : Still doubt that the NBA is a black brotherhood?

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:13 AM
Rockets hold player meeting...

Mchale is immediately fired.

Now they'll play super hard, with not much difference in tactics...and they'll start winning to prove they were right.

Happens all the time, especially with players. White guys are blackballed and their own teammates will go out of their way to make them look bad. You don't go from player of the year in college to not being capable of being a solid NBA player, it makes no sense.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:17 AM

Now they'll play super hard, with not much difference in tactics...and they'll start winning to prove they were right.

Happens all the time, especially with players. White guys are blackballed and their own teammates will go out of their way to make them look bad. You don't go from player of the year in college to not being capable of being a solid NBA player, it makes no sense.
Evan Turner and Trey Burke=legends :lol

Lebron23
11-19-2015, 12:17 AM
What do you want for Christmas??

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:18 AM
Was about to say that.:applause:

MMKM
11-19-2015, 12:18 AM

Now it all makes sense....before I just thought white guys sucked at basketball.

BasedTom
11-19-2015, 12:19 AM
Then how do you explain Kobe's long term success?

TaLvsCuaL
11-19-2015, 12:20 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-iycEp1W3BbM/TvpJwE8f10I/AAAAAAAAAOM/fEYFmnSa_0g/s320/shake-head.gif

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Interesting I remember a coach getting fired 5 games into the season wonder what race he was.

http://sxyvee.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/r-mike-brown-fired-large570.jpg

:lebroncry:
That brotherhood.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:22 AM

Both players still getting ample opportunity to play.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:23 AM
This dude is just salty Jimmer can't even get PT on the New Orleans ICUs...er...I mean Pelicans.

Friggin' Steve Blake has had a long career as a rotation player, and often he's been a starter. And he was a 2nd round pick IIRC.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:24 AM
Tyler Hansbrough, a former College player of the year, is white and has got an opportunity many times in his career. What has he done?

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:25 AM
I guess the world works perfectly and racism against whites is impossible.

Thanks unicorn believers, you've opened my eyes.

Phucking tooth fairy fakkits.

TripleA
Nolan Smith and Jajaun Johnson never got a chance.
First Team all americans to out of the nba.
God damn brotherhood.

stalkerforlife
Tyler Hansbrough, a former College player of the year, is white and has got an opportunity many times in his career. What has he done?

He's never been given a prolonged real opportunity to play.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:28 AM
He's never been given a prolonged real opportunity to play.
He got 22 MPG for two straight years. That's enough to show something. What did he do? He put up 11/5 on 47% (not bad, I'll give him that one) and 9/4 on 41% (that definitely is bad)

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:28 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/1113/pg2_sherron_collins1_200.jpg
Sherron Collins never got a chance.

Brotherhood:cry:

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:30 AM
Wesley Matthews went undrafted for pete's sake, and he's put in the work to become a damn good shooting guard. Why wasn't he drafted?

Look at some of the scrubs who got drafted instead of Wes: http://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2009.html

racism amirite

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:31 AM
OP's only "example" is Jimmer friggin' Fredette. One player, who in his opinion, "didn't get a chance"=racism.

ONE player.

One.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:32 AM
He got 22 MPG for two straight years. That's enough to show something. What did he do? He put up 11/5 on 47% (not bad, I'll give him that one) and 9/4 on 41% (that definitely is bad)

I guess that's not good enough to continue getting an opportunity.

Told on yourself.

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:33 AM

Told on yourself.
http://www.whsladyfalcons.com/bigdance/photos/2004/SheldenWilliams.jpg
Look at that beast
Shelden Williams never got a chance.

:cry:

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:34 AM

Told on yourself.
He got 22 MPG again the next year, so obviously it was good enough to continue being a key guy off the bench. The only problem is the next year he was poopy banana bread. :confusedshrug:

Also, you wanna know who was playing over him in 2011? Josh McRoberts, a well-known black player :rolleyes:

In 2012, he was behind David West, you're an idiot if you think he should have played over West.

Smoke117
11-19-2015, 12:34 AM
Make a youtube video on this.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:35 AM
OP's only "example" is Jimmer friggin' Fredette. One player, who in his opinion, "didn't get a chance"=racism.

ONE player.

One.

[B]Joe Alexander -

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:36 AM
“I had a normal, mediocre NBA rookie season,” Alexander said. “If you look at my per-36 numbers, I was on par with every player in the draft except for Derrick Rose. There are players in the league who a few years ago played spotty minutes and made mistakes, but were able to learn from them. That’s an opportunity I wasn’t given in Milwaukee.”

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:38 AM
And why do you people keep posting about black players that didn't get opportunities? The league is mostly black; they've obviously been given ample opportunity.

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:39 AM
Joe Alexander - “Obviously the No. 8 pick is expected to have an illustrious and longer NBA career than I’ve had, so that’s fine, but I think that Milwaukee should certainly share that [bust] label. They contributed heavily to it. Heavily. For the Bucks to pull the plug on me, I thought, was dramatically irresponsible on their part. What it did was label me as some sort of a problem player. It made everyone in the league look at me different when 12 months before any team would’ve died to have me.

Tough nuts bud all I hear is exuses. No skill all athleticism.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=stalkerforlife][B]Joe Alexander -

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=stalkerforlife][B]

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:42 AM
He had a 10.1 PER. On par with Westbrook doe.

Getting drafted in the lottery is a pretty good opportunity right?

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Still waiting on all your examples, OP. Surely there are many if this is such a rampant issue.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:47 AM
Jimmer, Joe Alexander, Morrison, the Plumlee brothers are relegated to BS roles, Kyle Kuric, Jon Scheyer, Calathes (Won rookie of the month award and is now abolished to Greece) Kaminsky (BS role on a bad team) etc. etc. etc.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:49 AM
That's nice.

White players from the EXACT same draft as Alexander:

Kevin Love
Goran Dragic
Danilo Gallinari
Ryan Anderson
Nikola Pekovic
Omer Asik
Kosta Koufos

All have succeeded in the NBA.

All relegated to BS roles. Only out there to rebound for the black players and fill a quota. The other players are automatically labeled soft and second tier.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:50 AM
I'm done arguing with you two black dudes; you people pretend racism against whites is impossible.

Go phuck yourselves, hypocrites.

Smoke117
11-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Again, where is the youtube video? Your ish fam is waiting, bro.

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:52 AM
Jimmer, Joe Alexander, Morrison, the Plumlee brothers are relegated to BS roles, Kyle Kuric, Jon Scheyer, Calathes (Won rookie of the month award and is now abolished to Greece) Kaminsky (BS role on a bad team) etc. etc. etc.

Adam Morrison had a acl injury. Mason Plumlee starts with another white center Meyers Leonard. The other one averaged 5 points in college. Jon Scheyer hurt his eye. Calathes used Peds. Kaminsky plays behind Cody Zeller a white player. Joe Alexander sucks in Israel.

#Excuses you turning into a bran stan with all these excuses.

JIMMER=http://files.onlyimage.com/premium/thumbs/111/steel-trash-can-isolated-on-white-background-3d-render_111880103.jpg

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:54 AM
75% of all NBA players are black.

And you phuckers aren't miraculously better than whites at basketball.

I will personally rock any of you boys in a 1 on 1 game and I haven't played seriously in years.

I used to ALWAYS beat the "best" black players 1 on 1...but when it came to 5 on 5, they hogged the ball and blackballed white players.

It happens on a plethora of outside courts in the world.

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:54 AM
I'm done arguing with you two black dudes; you people pretend racism against whites is impossible.

Go phuck yourselves, hypocrites.

Its not your just getting wrecked.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:55 AM
Morrison-He averaged 30 MPG his rookie season, dumbass. That is an absolutely TERRIFIC opportunity and you know it. He was absolute dogshit, although in his defense it's not uncommon for rookies to be pretty bad. However, he then missed all of the following year with a torn ACL. If anything, injuries did him, not the "brotherhood".

Miles Plumlee-He was a starter in his 2nd season, you idiot. He got 25 MPG, and put up solid stats. He was a rotation player until he got traded to the bucks, who have a glut of big men. He'll have a chance to play elsewhere I'm sure.

Mason Plumlee-Um...what? Dude has been a rotation player basically from the start. He is currently the STARTING CENTER for the Blazers.

Kyle Kuric? Who? I had to look him up. He was undrafted. :hammerhead: So was Jeremy Lin. So was Wesley Matthews as I said. GTFOH

LOL Jon Scheyer lol. lol. He's not even playing pro basketball anymore, he's a coach :oldlol: Another undrafted player.

Calathes is nothing. He got a chance when Conley went down, so GTFO. And he was a 24 year old rookie with a lot of experience.

Kaminsky literally just got drafted. Are you an idiot? He got 22 minutes today for what it's worth.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 12:56 AM
Morrison-He averaged 30 MPG his rookie season, dumbass. That is an absolutely TERRIFIC opportunity and you know it. He was absolute dogshit, although in his defense it's not uncommon for rookies to be pretty bad. However, he then missed all of the following year with a torn ACL. If anything, injuries did him, not the "brotherhood".

Miles Plumlee-He was a starter in his 2nd season, you idiot. He got 25 MPG, and put up solid stats. He was a rotation player until he got traded to the bucks, who have a glut of big men. He'll have a chance to play elsewhere I'm sure.

Mason Plumlee-Um...what? Dude has been a rotation player basically from the start. He is currently the STARTING CENTER for the Blazers.

Kyle Kuric? Who? I had to look him up. He was undrafted. :hammerhead: So was Jeremy Lin. So was Wesley Matthews as I said. GTFOH

LOL Jon Scheyer lol. lol. He's not even playing pro basketball anymore, he's a coach :oldlol: Another undrafted player.

Calathes is nothing. He got a chance when Conley went down, so GTFO. And he was a 24 year old rookie with a lot of experience.

Kaminsky literally just got drafted. Are you an idiot? He got 22 minutes today for what it's worth.

Did. Not. Read.

Literally did not.

You are an excuse making racist.

TripleA
11-19-2015, 12:56 AM
75% of all NBA players are black.

And you phuckers aren't miraculously better than whites at basketball.

I will personally rock any of you boys in a 1 on 1 game and I haven't played seriously in years.

I used to ALWAYS beat the "best" black players 1 on 1...but when it came to 5 on 5, they hogged the ball and blackballed white players.

It happens on a plethora of outside courts in the world.

Did I say white players are inherently worse than black players?
I just pointed the players you make excuses for are not that good.
Larry Bird and Jerry West are better than black player Kobe Bryant for example.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 12:59 AM
All relegated to BS roles. Only out there to rebound for the black players and fill a quota. The other players are automatically labeled soft and second tier.

Um...excuse you?

Kevin Love...known as one of the best PF in the league.
Goran Dragic...known as a good PG (3rd team all NBA a few years back), although he hasn't done much this year.

Danilo Gallinari...1st option on the Nuggets

Ryan Anderson...One of the best stretch 4s in the league, great 6th man

Nikola Pekovic...He can't stay healthy. The last time he played more than half the year, he averaged 18/9 in 31 MPG, so I'm pretty sure he's not "just there to rebound" if he's scoring that much.

Omer Asik...have you seen him play offense? :lol

Kosta Koufos...solid backup C, nothing more.

FreezingTsmoove
Jimmer was improving every year as a 3 point shooter in SAC. They were too scared to give him minutes for some reason because they saw the rapid improvement

stalkerforlife
And the blackballing begins early...so most players you never even know about. It's not just the NBA, you racists. It's high school and college.

Blacks want basketball for themselves; it happens all the time.

Go to certain establishments and only black people work there. If a white person tries to work there, they are blackballed and eventually quit.

I tried to get a job at a phucking Long John Silver's once where all black people worked there. IT HAD A SIGN SAYING NOW HIRING...it was PHUCKING LONG JOHN SILVER'S...and they wouldn't even give me a PHUCKING APPLICATION. "We don't have any applications."

RRR3
Did. Not. Read.

Literally did not.

Of course not, I destroyed all your claims.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 01:00 AM
Yeah, it's so hard to be a white person in america. Get the hell out of here, you entitled little prick. You don't have a goddamn clue.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 01:01 AM
Jimmer was improving every year as a 3 point shooter in SAC. They were too scared to give him minutes for some reason because they saw the rapid improvement

As a shooter, you need consistent minutes and a role. Jimmer would play one game, then not play for 3 games. He got a win at the Knicks and had like 25, but he played like 5 minutes the next game and eventually started not playing at all again.

Jimmer has NEVER been given a real opportunity.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 01:01 AM
Why are there so few black MLB players?

They're being blackballed by the white brotherhood! :rant

Why are there about 3 black players in NHL history? Care to touch that one, kobestalkerforlife?

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 01:02 AM
Yeah, it's so hard to be a white person in america. Get the hell out of here, you entitled little prick. You don't have a goddamn clue.

You're a racist POS.

If ISH allowed fighting, i'd knock your dikk in the dirt.

BasedTom
11-19-2015, 01:02 AM

Why are there about 3 black players in NHL history? Care to touch that one, kobestalkerforlife?
curtis granderson, andrew mccutchen and dee gordon say hi :D

FKAri
11-19-2015, 01:03 AM
Dude can shoot like Curry. I mean in an open gym if you just watch him shoot he is like no one I have personally ever seen.

...But the rest of his game ranges from D1 level to bench warmer for a D3 team.

stalkerforlife

Black people don't play hockey and baseball very much.

White people DO PLAY BASKETBALL.

RRR3
Isiah Thomas proved he was a far superior player than Jimmer, which is why he stopped getting big minutes.

Even if you use per 36 numbers, IT shits on Jimmer, so you really can't argue this one, although I'm sure you'll try.

FreezingTsmoove
11-19-2015, 01:04 AM
As a shooter, you need consistent minutes and a role. Jimmer would play one game, then not play for 3 games. He got a win at the Knicks and had like 25, but he played like 5 minutes the next game and eventually started not playing at all again.

Jimmer has NEVER been given a real opportunity.

He was shooting damn near 50% on 3's before they shipped his ass to Chicago and effectively ruined his career

ShawkFactory
11-19-2015, 01:04 AM
Did. Not. Read.

Literally did not.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/58400640.jpg

TripleA
11-19-2015, 01:05 AM
You're a racist POS.

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/06/10/sports/10FINALS/10FINALS-master675-v2.jpg

This man is a baller.:rockon:
Getting past the brotherhood.

stalkerforlife
Isiah Thomas proved he was a far superior player than Jimmer, which is why he stopped getting big minutes.

Even if you use per 36 numbers, IT shits on Jimmer, so you really can't argue this one, although I'm sure you'll try.

You have zero clue.

Jimmer was blackballed on that team after Cousins and IT became best friends. Cousins had Westphal fired because he believed in Jimmer.

I'm done with you, racist.

RRR3
You're a racist POS.

Black people don't play hockey and baseball very much.

White people DO PLAY BASKETBALL.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This guy is too much. Read what you write, holy shit.

RRR3
11-19-2015, 01:06 AM
You have zero clue.

Jimmer was blackballed on that team after Cousins and IT became best friends. Cousins had Westphal fired because he believed in Jimmer.

I'm done with you, racist.
Cousins was friends with Jimmer too, we've been over this.

Jimmer isn't half the player IT is, why the hell would he get minute over him? :wtf:

Smoke117
11-19-2015, 01:24 AM
I'm Caucasian and don't consider stalker to be...with his pasty, chalky, sickly looking self...he's more akin to one of those kids in that movie, The People under the Stairs:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f8/e8/c0/f8e8c04d1828c8f7478c9df2e1be037a.jpg

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 01:27 AM
I'm Caucasian and don't consider stalker to be...with his pasty, chalky, sickly looking self...he's more akin to one of those kids in that movie, The People under the Stairs:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f8/e8/c0/f8e8c04d1828c8f7478c9df2e1be037a.jpg

We let you go in the racial draft, fam.

Sorry, you were expendable.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2015, 01:38 AM
McDermott's playing too good...

He'll likely get benched after this timeout.

AlphaWolf24
11-19-2015, 02:22 AM
I thought Joe Alexander was Chinese?

TripleA
11-19-2015, 02:27 AM

The brotherhood does not discriminate. Be it asian,white or hispanic you are not getting the ball.

MiseryCityTexas
11-19-2015, 04:19 AM

Tyler Hansbrough's a solid role player.

MiseryCityTexas
11-19-2015, 04:20 AM

Couldn't even get pt on a shitty Bucks team.

iamgine
11-19-2015, 04:39 AM
bad trolling act getting responses :lol

dhsilv
11-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Tyler Hansbrough's a solid role player.

I agree with this. It is rather odd he got a one year more or less min salary contract this year. He is 30 and declining but he's also tall enough where money normally just shows up at the door. Then again maybe he got hurt, I don't follow role players on bad teams closely.