PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins is more athletic than Westbrook

JohnMax
11-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Wiggins is athletic from standstill / first step.

Westbrook needs to be in constant motion to be athletic.

ShawkFactory
11-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Different types of athletic

outbreak
11-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Neither are as athletic as Spanoulis

FKAri
11-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Neither are as athletic as Spanoulis

At least get his name right you psychotic racist. Vaseline SpansAnus

Kawhi
11-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Who gives a shit who's more athletic? Both are athletic as cuck and both are a joy to watch.

Genaro
11-19-2015, 05:06 PM
God thing basketball is a motion game.

dannywpt
11-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Wiggins can probably jump higher and has a better first step for his size, other than that I'm not so sure

NBAplayoffs2001
11-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Wiggins got a higher vertical and a better step back. That's about it. Westbrook's first step is more explosive I think.

AirFederer
11-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Brickbrock plays at twice the speed of Vegans, but Virgins has a better vertical.

Also inb4 retard Aussie rants about WB's "poor" 36,5 inch vertical :lol

:facepalm

MMKM
11-19-2015, 07:17 PM
Wiggins got a higher vertical and a better step back. That's about it. Westbrook's first step is more explosive I think.

I think Wiggins leaping ability is overrated. In their primes, lebron Blake Dwight and DJ were all getting head high to the rim on dunks on a regular basis. I don't see this from Wiggins at least not since high school. If anyone has a jaw dropping video of a Wiggins dunk while on Kansas or the Twolves is like to see it......To me, Wiggins has more of a combination of good athletic traits, and is developing some go-to moves/perfecting the spin move. But vertical leap I don't see it, and if he really had like a 48 inch vertical he wouldn't have ducked the NBA combine.

poido123
11-19-2015, 07:52 PM
i say westbrook

LoneyROY7
11-19-2015, 08:02 PM
I think Wiggins leaping ability is overrated. In their primes, lebron Blake Dwight and DJ were all getting head high to the rim on dunks on a regular basis. I don't see this from Wiggins at least not since high school. If anyone has a jaw dropping video of a Wiggins dunk while on Kansas or the Twolves is like to see it......To me, Wiggins has more of a combination of good athletic traits, and is developing some go-to moves/perfecting the spin move. But vertical leap I don't see it, and if he really had like a 48 inch vertical he wouldn't have ducked the NBA combine.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iaP6JFHAFhE/hqdefault.jpg

TiagoSimoes
11-19-2015, 08:09 PM
If anyone has a jaw dropping video of a Wiggins dunk while on Kansas or the Twolves is like to see it

Just check wiggins dunk compilations in youtube.

The thing about wiggins' athleticism is that it looks so damm effortless. He is smooth as fk and glides in the air. There are so many plays were usually it would be a layup of sorts, and wiggins will simply dunk it, while making it look natural.
He does not have that kind of explosive in ur face game, but he is an absolute freak, and i think he sometimes restrains his athleticism.

MMKM
11-19-2015, 08:13 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iaP6JFHAFhE/hqdefault.jpg

How many steps did he take on his approach for that jump? Also where's his shadow under his feet? Dude everyone has seen this photo my point is it's kinda weak for someone to skip out on the pre draft combine and then send a photo of yourself doing the exact same test instead. That's kind of like an NFL player trying to get his 40 clocked by his best friend instead of doing it at the NFL combine where it's legit.

Wiggins isn't even the best athlete on his team why are we comparing him to Westbrook?