PDA

View Full Version : curry vs paul?

germanfellow
11-19-2015, 06:03 PM
why would anybody think that chris paul is even in the discussion for defining the PG position of the current era?

this guy hasnt won anything with a pretty good team for a long time now, even though he is relatively healthy.

even a steve nash as 2 time mvp and orchestrator of one of the greatest modern offenses is way more important for the current PG era imo.

curry on the other hand is a way more obvious choice.

why all the over the top love for paul - i dont get it.

oarabbus
11-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Everyone agrees Curry is the superior player OP

Rocketswin2013
11-19-2015, 06:05 PM
Ad nauseam.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-19-2015, 06:06 PM
why would anybody think that chris paul is even in the discussion for defining the PG position of the current era?

this guy hasnt won anything with a pretty good team for a long time now, even though he is relatively healthy.

even a steve nash as 2 time mvp and orchestrator of one of the greatest modern offenses is way more important for the current PG era imo.

curry on the other hand is a way more obvious choice.

why all the over the top love for paul - i dont get it.

1. I agree personally. I don't think Chris Paul deserves that defining. I think today's game is dominated by 20+ ppg players like D Rose 11, Westbrook 15, Curry the past few years.

I personally would take Curry the past year or so over Paul at any point during his career.

Draz
11-19-2015, 06:39 PM
Curry should be on the Jordan brand instead of Chris Paul career loser and playoff virgin ass

Young X
11-19-2015, 06:55 PM
What do you mean by "over the top love"? :lol

CP3 doesn't even have any fans. He's not loved or respected.

Any PG that averages about 19/10 a game, consistently runs elite offenses while playing All-NBA caliber defense over 8+ years should be in the discussion.

You can't come up with anything that relates to basketball playing ability, skill or impact that says otherwise. Don't be stupid.

CurryOverLebron
11-19-2015, 07:04 PM
Stephen A Smith always defends CP3's choke jobs by saying he's not a scorer on the level of Kobe, Durant and Lebron.

Well guess what, Curry is on those guys level.

Achilleas
11-19-2015, 07:09 PM
cp3 is out of the game tonight,he is afraid to defend mvp curry :bowdown:

Spurs m8
11-19-2015, 07:14 PM
So why do we have this thread once a week?

Dumb AF

Everyone would take the winner and better player...Curry

Draz
11-19-2015, 07:19 PM
cp3 is out of the game tonight,he is afraid to defend mvp curry :bowdown:
Seriously? For what reason? This guy is a fcking joke anyone who disagrees is too