PDA

View Full Version : Do you people not get why Curry was the finals MVP and is the best in the world?

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:18 AM
One reason...try to wrap your head around it...

The opposing team is so scared of him getting a shot off, that they double and triple him, incessantly, even if he doesn't have the ball.

Guess what that does?

It makes the game so much easier for the rest of his team. They get open shots time after time after time.

The Curry effect won't show up in the box-score, kiddos.

Marchesk
11-20-2015, 02:19 AM
How many votes did he get?

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 02:20 AM
Iggy was the one who started the 4th quarter comeback

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:20 AM
How many votes did he get?

I don't care.

That's all you have; 11 nerds not understanding the game.

And I don't care.

He was the most valuable player on the court at all times.

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 02:21 AM
I've been telling this to these guys for years

Kvnzhangyay
11-20-2015, 02:22 AM
I don't care.

And I don't care.

So why do you understand the game better than them?

Marchesk
11-20-2015, 02:22 AM

No, he wasn't. Bran was, much as I root against the dude. Cleveland would have got swept if they traded places.

Now maybe Curry has passed Bron this season, at least in the regular season.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:24 AM
So why do you understand the game better than them?

Because i'm not a sheep.

Kvnzhangyay
11-20-2015, 02:25 AM
Because i'm not a sheep.

You're the one joining the Curry sheep :confusedshrug:

Plus, people sheep for a reason- it's based on truth. Curry wouldn't have sheep if he wasn't a god :confusedshrug:

aj1987
11-20-2015, 02:26 AM
I don't care.

And I don't care.

You do know that Hubie Brown and JVG voted, right?

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:28 AM
You do know that Hubie Brown and JVG voted, right?

Who are they to me?

I don't suck cokk. That may be your thing, but I call it how I see it.

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 02:29 AM
Iggy shooting WIDE OPEN 3's thanks to the attention curry gets and lebron can only beg for :oldlol:

aj1987
11-20-2015, 02:30 AM
Who are they to me?

Going by how you beg for money, I wouldn't be surprised if you suck dick for a Big Mac.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:33 AM
Going by how you beg for money, I wouldn't be surprised if you suck dick for a Big Mac.

If I did, i'd tell you.

My word is all I have.

But that doesn't change what i'm telling you...the Curry effect is easy to see if you open your eyes and mind.

Just watch the games and watch the attention he receives.

KirbyPls
11-20-2015, 02:35 AM
Who are they to me?

Well, some would consider having the great state of Florida feeding you and your new family as sucking off people who actually work instead of trolling basketball forums constantly. In short, you are suckling at the state-sanctioned teat.

I am happy that your son is actually being fed by the generosity of others, instead of starving, since you can't be counted upon to support your family apparently.

Just calling it how I see it.

aj1987
11-20-2015, 02:36 AM
If I did, i'd tell you.

My word is all I have.

But that doesn't change what i'm telling you...the Curry effect is easy to see if you open your eyes and mind.

Just watch the games and watch the attention he receives.
He's the beast player in the world right now. :confusedshrug:

When did I deny that?

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 02:36 AM

Dude..

That is gross and disrespectful. Stalker is one of the best contributors in this site, and well respected member of this community. I invite you to apologize before the family takes exemplary measures with you.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:37 AM
Well, some would consider having the great state of Florida feeding you and your new family as sucking off people who actually work instead of trolling basketball forums constantly. In short, you are suckling at the state-sanctioned teat.

I am happy that your son is actually being fed by the generosity of others, instead of starving, since you can't be counted upon to support your family apparently.

Just calling it how I see it.

Touche.

:cheers:

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:37 AM
Dude..

That is gross and disrespectful. Stalker is one of the best contributors in this site, and well respected member of this community. I invite you to apologize before the family takes exemplary measures with you.

:cheers:

Monta Ellis MVP
11-20-2015, 02:41 AM

I'm a Die Hard Pacers fan and I also am a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I am fairly new here but would this qualify as a meltdown?

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:41 AM
I'm a Die Hard Pacers fan and I also am a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I am fairly new here but would this qualify as a meltdown?

Absolutely.

Welcome to the forums, bro. :cheers:

SwayDizzle
11-20-2015, 02:43 AM
no, let's be real. curry didn't have a good finals series. of course he draws most of the attention defensively but he was average. LJ had his last moment of glory by being the best on the court during the finals and yes he came up short yet again. same LJ different day.

Nick Young
11-20-2015, 02:44 AM
The spirit of the mamba flows through his veins. Curry must be a bastard of Kobe. Curry aka Mamba Jr.

100grandman
11-20-2015, 02:45 AM
The spirit of the mamba flows through his veins. Curry must be a bastard of Kobe. Curry aka Mamba Jr.

Worst comparison ever.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-20-2015, 03:32 AM
Absolutely.

Welcome to the forums, bro. :cheers:

Thanks! :cheers:

AlphaWolf24
11-20-2015, 03:46 AM
Was cool seeing the Kobe Curry Fam cheering on the Warriors tonight in LA

TheImmortal
11-20-2015, 03:48 AM
Was cool seeing the Kobe Curry Fam cheering on the Warriors tonight in LA
The torch has been passed :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jyap9675
11-20-2015, 03:48 AM
Dude Iggy held his own against Lebron and also played really well offensively. I love Curry but gotta give it to Iggy.

aj1987
11-20-2015, 03:50 AM
Nah, but we'd consider you a bandwagon ******. :cheers:

Monta Ellis MVP
11-20-2015, 04:00 AM
Nah, but we'd consider you a bandwagon ******. :cheers:

Listen I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and I also a Cavaliers fan for a long time as well. I was there for LeBron's flame out against the Magic in 2009. I was there for LeBron when he shot left handed freethrows while faking an elbow injury against the Celtics in 2010. I was there for when LeBron quit on our team for the 3rd year in a row and decided to "Take His Talents To South Beach" as he put it. I don't know about you but I would hardly consider that to be on the bandwagon. I do think Curry deserved the FMVP though.

aj1987
11-20-2015, 04:01 AM
Listen I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and I also a Cavaliers fan for a long time as well. I was there for LeBron's flame out against the Magic in 2009. I was there for LeBron when he shot left handed freethrows while faking an elbow injury against the Celtics in 2010. I was there for when LeBron quit on our team for the 3rd year in a row and decided to "Take His Talents To South Beach" as he put it. I don't know about you but I would hardly consider that to be on the bandwagon. I do think Curry deserved the FMVP though.
Stop melting down, warriorfan.