PDA

View Full Version : Did all Lakers fans jump ship and become Warriors fans?

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 02:34 AM
Lakers fans :facepalm
You just revoked your right to ever shoot down LeBron.

Funktion
11-20-2015, 02:34 AM
I think Clips fans were being converted on the spot.

FKAri
11-20-2015, 02:35 AM
Yup. They gave D'Angelo a week before running to Oakland.

Smoke117
11-20-2015, 02:35 AM
To be fair to the REAL Laker fans...it's more like all the kobe stans jumped ship and became Curry stans.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 02:36 AM
First it was Rose, then Durant,then PG, then Durant again, and now they finally settle down with Curry :oldlol:

JT123
Most mentally weak fanbase in the NBA. Jumped ship the second times got tough :facepalm

ClipperRevival
Nah, just the bandwagon Kobe fans like kenneth and stalker. You know, the fake fans? :applause:

FashionIssues
11-20-2015, 02:37 AM
i'm an envious fan but no. i will always anticipate a lakers eventual rise.

Magic 32
11-20-2015, 02:38 AM
First it was Rose, then Durant,then PG, then Durant again, and now they finally settle down with Curry :oldlol:

I think it more like this....

First it was Bowen, then Jason Terry,then Kawhi , and now Curry.

:banana:

Bobcats2013
11-20-2015, 02:38 AM
Warriors and Lakers fans been having a connection. Mutual respect.

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 02:40 AM
I just saw a post in the GT from a poster named Laker4Lyfe post "We (Warriors) stay winning :facepalm
Mr. Jabbar calling the Warriors his team :facepalm
Lakers fans make Knick fans look good.

imnew09
11-20-2015, 02:41 AM
Lakers and Warriors are both from California man

Lakers and Kings... fk Kings we made them our BTCHES in the final.
Lakers and Clippers... same stadium. CLIPPERS GtFO please

Lakers and Golden State. We are united as one mah nigguh

Jameerthefear
Kobe stans are pathetic mouth breathing, disgusting vile creatures. It's no surprise.

Lebronxrings
no. Im a kobe fan and i jumped ship because i leave when the going gets tough.

-curry fan

AlphaWolf24
11-20-2015, 02:42 AM
Steph plays like a PG version of Kobe...

The shot selection ....the below 50% fg ....the 4th quarter alpha mentality...

It's like watching lil Kobe....so obviously we gonna recognize greatness of another California team..

Mr. Jabbar
Here is what all of you haters FAIL to see:

We, the Kobe-Curry fam, are an ALLIANCE. We still root for kobe, always will. But we EXPANDED our fanhood to Curry cause KOBE gave him the torch. We are basically "The fellowship of the torch". We have our home, it just got BIGGER. Not like those bran gypsies travelling all along the east coast :roll: pathetic.

DaHeezy
i'm an envious fan but no. i will always anticipate a lakers eventual rise.
Living in the Bay area and devoted Laker fan? You get my respect

bitedez
11-20-2015, 02:43 AM

lmao this dumbass from seattle.

Magic 32
11-20-2015, 02:43 AM
Kobe stans are pathetic mouth breathing, disgusting vile creatures. It's no surprise.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/3YKBG/rent-free-*****/image.jpg

Genaro
11-20-2015, 02:44 AM
Golden State is a great team to watch and it's hard to cheer against them. It's not about being a Laker fan or not.
The few ones that hate the Warriors are the fan of teams eliminated by them and Lebron stans. Lakers fans don't fit the description.

bitedez

We, the Kobe-Curry fam, are an ALLIANCE. We still root for kobe, always will. But we EXPANDED our fanhood to Curry cause KOBE gave him the torch. We are basically "The fellowship of the torch". We have our home, it just got BIGGER. Not like those bran gypsies travelling all along the east coast :roll: pathetic.

So what happens when the warriors play the lakers? Do you just jack off 2x then?

Cocaine80s
lmao this dumbass from seattle.
and he has bobcats as his username :roll:

Goofsta Knicca
They like a bunch of fukkin Tupacs. But the other way around.

bobopenguin
well, i am still in this sinking LA boat.
but i root for warrior as long as they humiliate Bron and Rockets.

AlphaWolf24
11-20-2015, 02:45 AM
Yup...Kurrby Fam....

Crazy shot selection below 50% shooting Alphas...

Nor cal So cal United.......

Mr. Jabbar
So what happens when the warriors play the lakers? Do you just jack off 2x then?

So mad :lol I think we win :applause:

AnaheimLakers24
Warriors were always the true lil bro of the lakers. The clips and queens are the retarded cousins

DaHeezy

Ladies and gentlemen, the very definition of a bandwagon fan. You have no right to talk shit about LeBron you unloyal turncoat.

kennethgriffin
i dont think its as much a fan of g-state and curry as much as it is laughing at lebron that he got passed up at age 30 by a midget girly lookin "chucker"

that and they wanna see the bulls record go down.

its the same reason allot of guys backed up tim duncan on ISH for a while even though they could care less about him. they just liked the fact that someone was tieing kobe in rings etc...

its all out of spite.

i personally am a wiggins fan well before his superstardom or his team being elite

so everyone remember that

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 02:47 AM
:facepalm Kobe fans just proving how pathetic band wagon fans they are. Do you not have any honor? Sense of alligence?

bitedez
So mad :lol I think we win :applause:

banddddwaagggggooooonn:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nick Young

Let's be real, the blood of the mamba flows through Curry's veins. Curry is a bastard child of Kobe. Curry is Mamba Jr.

Curry's time in Golden State is basically a tryout for his spot on the Lakers. So far he's doing well to earn his way to LA.

Lebron23
I cannot believe that I agree with Daheezy.

Relinquish
11-20-2015, 02:48 AM

It's like watching lil Kobe....so obviously we gonna recognize greatness of another California team..

Actually, Curry was shooting 52% from the field on the year PRIOR to tonight. Curry is having a better season so far than Kobe has ever had.

Magic 32
11-20-2015, 02:48 AM
:facepalm Kobe fans just proving how pathetic band wagon fans they are. Do you not have any honor? Sense of alligence?

You can be fan of a player and how he makes your enemies suffer without leaving your team.

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 02:49 AM
Jesus christ, I can't wait till Kobe retires so these dumb ass Kobe fans can officially jump ship. Oh wait, they already did. Pathetic.

bitedez
Let's be real, the blood of the mamba flows through Curry's veins. Curry is a bastard child of Kobe. Curry is Mamba Jr.

Curry's time in Golden State is basically a tryout for his spot on the Lakers. So far he's doing well to earn his way to LA.

LMAO Lakers couldn't even get aldridge. Now steph is waiting to be a lakers?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LMAO LAKERS franchise:oldlol:

Nick Young
Actually, Curry was shooting 52% from the field on the year PRIOR to tonight. Curry is having a better season so far than Kobe has ever had.
Wrong. 81 points and 50 point game streaks, not to mention 5 rings, trumps all of Curry's accomplishments to date.

Mr. Jabbar
I cannot believe that I agree with Daheezy.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures

WE
ARE
WINNING
WITH EASE

Naero
11-20-2015, 02:50 AM
I'm not even a vested Warriors fan; I just like Stephen Curry's game, as he fits a similar archetype as Kobe

Jameerthefear
Curry is honestly better tthan Kobe ever was. I'm not even trolling.

Nick Young
LMAO Lakers couldn't even get aldridge. Now steph is waiting to be a lakers?:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LMAO LAKERS franchise:oldlol:
Love and Curry are coming to LA. Westbrook is coming to be 6th man. Get ready to throw a bitch fit as the Lakers raise their 17th NBA title within 3 years from now.

ClipperRevival
You can be fan of a player and how he makes your enemies suffer without leaving your team.

True but some in here have clearly confessed that they will root for Curry because Kobe is no longer elite. I am talking to those losers.

Magic 32

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No. You are crying.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 02:51 AM

dont group me in with it

i'm a wiggins fan/former kobe fan... rest his soul

i could care less about g-state.. i just hope they beat the bulls record and curry ends any chance of lebron ever winning in cleveland

konex
As a Kobe fan, I love ultra-skilled scorers who don't rely on athleticism or refs. How could I not root for Curry? :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
Jesus christ, I can't wait till Kobe retires so these dumb ass Kobe fans can officially jump ship. Oh wait, they already did. Pathetic.

That is a terrible fanbase. The only good news is that Kobe don't have a son that's going to continue his legacy in the NBA.

At Least the LeBron family have LeBron Jr, and Bryce Maximus. 2 players who's going to be future NBA Players.

AlphaWolf24
11-20-2015, 02:52 AM

Curry ain't ever shoot 50% in a season......because he's a Muah Fing real OG ....shot Jacking 4th quarter Alpha.....

So much fun to watch....

I guarantee he won't shoot 50% this year either......he's to good and to smart for that....he's to Alpha

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 02:52 AM

curry is better than prime lebron

but curry also has less 50 point games in his entire life than kobe had during 1 week

so...

stalkerforlife
11-20-2015, 02:53 AM
The Kobe family passed the torch to the Curry family and we've become friends.

What's the problem?

We like highly skilled players that overcome physical deficiencies and shine when the lights are the brightest.

DaHeezy
Warriors were always the true lil bro of the lakers. The clips and queens are the retarded cousins

So I guess when Brooklyn wins it's a W for New York? I guess a win for the Heat is a W for the Magic. Texas should just pool in all their wins.
**** outta here with that nonsense. Your home team is your home team, period. No riding coat tails.

kennethgriffin
That is a terrible fanbase. The only good news is that Kobe don't have a son that's going to continue his legacy in the NBA.

At Least the LeBron family have LeBron Jr, and Bryce Maximus. 2 players who's going to be future NBA Players.

i doubt kobes done having kids.. when hes retired i bet he has 1-2 more

besides.. he probly has a few he doesnt even know about yet...

Smoke117
...ironically, almost every single fake laker fan/kobe stan has come in and posted in here.

ClipperRevival
dont group me in with it

i'm a wiggins fan/former kobe fan... rest his soul

i could care less about g-state.. i just hope they beat the bulls record and curry ends any chance of lebron ever winning in cleveland

:facepalm You have no allegience. You have no soul. You don't truly feel the joy of winning and the pain of losing with one team. You are the definition of a band wagon fan.

Magic 32
11-20-2015, 02:54 AM
Lakers/Kobe is still my team/player.

But Curry is messing with Lebron's and Clippers plans.

Wonderful. And he really is the best player in the world.

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 02:54 AM
...ironically, almost every single fake laker fan/kobe stan has come in and posted in here.

I know.

SwayDizzle
11-20-2015, 02:55 AM
bran stans don't grasp that a Kobe fan is a Kobe fan for life. Curry balls THICK, just like Kobe, and it was about time we saw someone ball with a similar mentality.

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 02:56 AM
As a Kobe fan, I love ultra-skilled scorers who don't rely on athleticism or refs. How could I not root for Curry? :confusedshrug:
Rooting for Curry is one thing. Riding the coat tail of the Warriors to spite LeBron is flat out pathetic

Naero
11-20-2015, 02:57 AM
Rooting for Curry is one thing. Riding the coat tail of the Warriors to spite LeBron is flat out pathetic

Pfft, it's obviously for a noble cause... By trumping over LeBron, Stephen Curry will inspire basketball aspirants all over the world that they can overcome athletic shortcomings to become the clear-cut BITW

Lebron23
11-20-2015, 02:57 AM
And they are so arrogant. I think WorldWarriors, Warfan, and Brujesino are the only good Warriors fans in this forum.

Lebron23
11-20-2015, 02:59 AM
Healthy Cavs are going to beat the Warriors in a best of 7 series. But Warriors shouldn't underestimate the Spurs. Kawhi is the 2nd best Curry Stopper after Delly.

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 02:59 AM
:facepalm Jesus christ you fake Laker fans make me sick.

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 03:00 AM
I guess desperate times call for desperate measures

WE
ARE
WINNING
WITH EASE
"We"?
You mean they. You stay delusional.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 03:01 AM
:facepalm You have no allegience. You have no soul. You don't truly feel the joy of winning and the pain of losing with one team. You are the definition of a band wagon fan.

wrong... i'm a player fan

i stick with a guy till hes done

kobes basically retired

wiggins is a kobe type guy from my native canada... how could i go wrong?

and i'm hopping on his bandwaggon while hes playing for a shitty team at age 20..

while everyone else is backing prime curry after he already won a title... i'm backing a softmore with allot to prove still

you should respect it b*tch

:biggums:

i've never said anything but "IM A PLAYER FAN" .. i've let the world know who i was since day one

being a player fan is hundreds of times better than being a team fan... as a team fan youre only happy when your team wins... but as a player fan atleast when your teams losing you can cheer for some big scoring games or individual matchups

some of the best days of being a kobe fan were during 2006 and 2007

but if you didnt like kobe and just liked LA... 2006 and 2007 were probly horrible for a traditional laker fan

player fans are infinitely better

suck it b*tch

:lol

Lebron23
11-20-2015, 03:01 AM
Daheezy stays winning.

FKAri
11-20-2015, 03:02 AM

To be honest every superstar in history (at least since the late 80's) has relied on refs. The league has always protected its stars. The rare exception that I have seen has been Duncan. Maybe because aside from 2007 I've never really seen the league try to push him as its face. I might add Shaq in there but with him it always seemed more like they didn't know how to officiate his play.

curry is better than prime lebron

but curry also has less 50 point games in his entire life than kobe had during 1 week

so...

sometimes it's stats. sometimes it's eye test. whichever argument fits the agenda better. tho tbh I wished the Lakers had put together a great team for Kobe's ACTUAL prime rather than the head and tail of it.

konex
11-20-2015, 03:03 AM

What does this have to do with LeBron? Curry is the closest thing to prime Kobe in the league right now. Zero conscience, not a FG% whore and totally un-guardable. He is a pleasure to watch every night :cheers:

Gus Hemmingway
Look at how QUICK all the butt-hurt Kobe Laker fans in here defending themselves to a teet. BECAUSE IT'S SO TRUE:lol

"bbbbb but but but were in the same state" (8 hour drive north)

Unfortunately they lost the Kobe vs Lebron war and have no **** to slurp anymore, so ofcourse they're gunna jump ship and hop on the new commodity... :roll:

WARRRIOOOOORSSSS

kennethgriffin
:facepalm Jesus christ you fake Laker fans make me sick.

you f*ckin moron

none of us ever were laker fans

kobe is above the sport/ a brand like LA

the only thing that represents the lakers franchise is the buss family. and they can suck my ****in dick

most of us went to curry

i went to wiggins

i cant jump on a winner... i want a challenge

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 03:04 AM
wrong... i'm a player fan

i stick with a guy till hes done

kobes basically retired

wiggins is a kobe type guy from my native canada... how could i go wrong?

and i'm hopping on his bandwaggon while hes playing for a shitty team at age 20..

while everyone else is backing prime curry after he already won a title... i'm backing a softmore with allot to prove still

you should respect it b*tch

:biggums:

i've never said anything but "IM A PLAYER FAN" .. i've let the world know who i was since day one

being a player fan is hundreds of times better than being a team fan... as a team fan youre only happy when your team wins... but as a player fan atleast when your teams losing you can cheer for some big scoring games or individual matchups

some of the best days of being a kobe fan were during 2006 and 2007

but if you didnt like kobe and just liked LA... 2006 and 2007 were probly horrible for a traditional laker fan

player fans are infinitely better

suck it b*tch

:facepalm You just proved you are a bandwagon fan. Good job. :applause:

Fudge
:roll:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/ee650785f39d86517fa54f8bbf14eb97/tumblr_inline_n4uz9p7kfO1r23uq5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/W8Jo608.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XfLGuJ4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/72ZkAUE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vtIdniC.jpg

JohnFreeman
Love the criticism of LeBrons fg% "whoring"

Layups and dunks don't count apparently :lol

Legends66NBA7
Meh, it's become a total non-issue to me. People can root for whoever they want as long as they don't something out of line.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 03:06 AM
:facepalm You just proved you are a bandwagon fan. Good job. :applause:

bandwagons involve teams dumby

i'm a player fan... always been one

bandwagon fans also jump on winners

minny aint winning shit for a long time... and i dont care if they do... infact i hope he leaves... all i'm cheering for is wiggins

the closest thing i am to being a team fan is when i watch toronto cause theyre canadian

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 03:07 AM
you f*ckin moron

none of us ever were laker fans

kobe is above the sport/ a brand like LA

the only thing that represents the lakers franchise is the buss family. and they can suck my ****in dick

most of us went to curry

i went to wiggins

i cant jump on a winner... i want a challenge

You wouldn't say that to a bunch of Laker fans in LA. Good thing is, once Kobe retires, we can say goodbye to you and guys like you. No loyalty having punk.

konex

It's not just Bron, Wade too and even Durant a bit. Passing up shots cos they want that 50+ FG%. They are just not as exciting to watch as the Curry or Westbrook IMO.

DaHeezy
Daheezy stays winning.
You know it bro. I just found my new cause. I used to defend these clowns. Now I see the truth. Nothing but a bunch of coat tail riding bandwaggoners. I have no respect for that. Curry is not exclusively a Lakers thing. But they use this as fuel to put down LeBron. I hate Jordan stans, but this by far is the most pathetic showing of an NBA follower I've ever seen.

Mr. Jabbar
"We"?
You mean they. You stay delusional.

WE dude, WE. There is no ME in Family.

You seem bitter af, sup with that?

kennethgriffin
<- favorite team has always been toronto

<- favorite player all time is kobe

<- favorite current player is wiggins

period

Naero
11-20-2015, 03:08 AM

They do, but apparently they aren't enough for LeBron to overcome the fact that Curry still outdistances him in TS% by at least 12%, so there's no need for anyone to rely on that argument when substance still favors them. :rolleyes:

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:08 AM
Dmg ctrl

SwayDizzle
11-20-2015, 03:09 AM
You know it bro. I just found my new cause. I used to defend these clowns. Now I see the truth. Nothing but a bunch of coat tail riding bandwaggoners. I have no respect for that. Curry is not exclusively a Lakers thing. But they use this as fuel to put down LeBron. I hate Jordan stans, but this by far is the most pathetic showing of an NBA follower I've ever seen.
nobody cares

Lebron23
11-20-2015, 03:10 AM

:cheers:

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:11 AM
Damn.

Kilt them.

Absolutely kilt.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/kuvo/files/201404/kilt_packages_standard_side.jpg

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 03:12 AM
You wouldn't say that to a bunch of Laker fans in LA. Good thing is, once Kobe retires, we can say goodbye to you and guys like you. No loyalty having punk.

no loyalty means having loyalty to begin with

kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lakers

kobe transcends the game of basketball... hes bigger than the sport

nobody ever gave a damn that kobe played for LA

i've always let ISH know who i am

i've trashed every single god damn player who ever played for that franchise not named kobe bryant

all time comparisons i've trashed magic... i've shit on shaq and gasol nonstop

when the absolute f*ck did i ever say or show i was a true laker fan

f*ck all yall for putting words in my mouth

kobe is god

wiggins is jesus

i'm loyal to the faith

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 03:12 AM
<- Bolds everything so no one ignores his shit posts
fixed.

Gus Hemmingway
11-20-2015, 03:13 AM

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

GET THESE LAKER FANS OF OUR D1CKS

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 03:13 AM

true

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 03:14 AM

i've trashed every single god damn player who ever played for that franchise not named kobe bryant

kobe is god

wiggins is jesus

i'm loyal to the faith
yup, loyal as fvck :applause:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347542

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 03:14 AM
WE dude, WE. There is no ME in Family.

You seem bitter af, sup with that?
G State ain't your team homie. They are as much your team as it is any other city including Cleveland. Curry winning has as much bearing to Kobe's legacy as it does LeBron's.

And there is no we in family, but there is in bandwagoner

Gus Hemmingway
11-20-2015, 03:15 AM
G State ain't your team homie. They are as much your team as it is any other city including Cleveland. Curry winning has as much bearing to Kobe's legacy as it does LeBron's.

OUCH!!!!

:lol :lol

Magic 32
11-20-2015, 03:17 AM
Curry winning has as much bearing to Kobe's legacy as it does LeBron's.

https://holisticmoving.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/laughing8.jpg

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:18 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/586980196152172544/qzYohyac.jpg

Nick Young
11-20-2015, 03:18 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/BlindLameIndianspinyloach.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/OkVMmBQwRKEsU/giphy.gif

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 03:19 AM
yup, loyal as fvck :applause:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347542

i didnt fall for wiggins till around december 2014

thats when he showed me hes got the mamba inside of him

i didnt believe in kobe still allstar weekend 1998

so i'm ahead of schedule with wiggins

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2015, 03:19 AM

Sorry thats just Kobe

Gus Hemmingway
11-20-2015, 03:21 AM
Ex-Kobe fans getting SHITTED on in this thread :roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 03:22 AM
I also find it hilarious that G State fans don't even want them. How funny is that.

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 03:24 AM
i didnt fall for wiggins till around december 2014

thats when he showed me hes got the mamba inside of him

i didnt believe in kobe still allstar weekend 1998

so i'm ahead of schedule with wiggins

So if Wiggins doesn't turn out, you will look for another guy to root for right? Good job. :applause:

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 03:25 AM
Ex-Kobe fans getting SHITTED on in this thread :roll: :roll:

gotta move on son... dont wanna end up like those jordan fans living in the past 20 years from now

as a player fan you can either move on and stay relevant... or act like some mentally ill rainman f*ggot reciting whos on first or 97x bam the future of rock and roll 3ball type shit

i aint about it!

kennethgriffin
11-20-2015, 03:28 AM
So if Wiggins doesn't turn out, you will look for another guy to root for right? Good job. :applause:

remember when kobe hit rock bottom after the colorado thing/shaq breakup.. being a forgotten man on the all nba team. dropped off all defense. blamed for everything

i was still a fan

i can ride it out... as long as theres a breath in their body and a will to win i can believe in them

i left kobe prematurely because he turned into a B*tch

his alpha gene left his body during that game when he said "i suck boo hoo"

that sh*t pissed me off

sportjames23
11-20-2015, 05:15 AM

When ya'll nigguhs gonna learn you can't trip up Jabbar? You can't one-up this man. :bowdown:

Lebron23
11-20-2015, 05:17 AM
When ya'll nigguhs gonna learn you can't trip up Jabbar? You can't one-up this man. :bowdown:

You are a terrible poster brah. And the sad part is that you are claiming to be 42 yrs.old.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:21 AM
You are a terrible poster brah. And the sad part is that you are claiming to be 42 yrs.old.
Dont hate on the oldie :roll:

knicksman
11-20-2015, 05:30 AM

why are you mad brah? after bran colluded, its everyone vs his stans

Monta Ellis MVP
11-20-2015, 05:32 AM

I am a Big Time Pacers fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. It's hard for me to understand this. Perhaps it's because my two teams have never really had "the torch" to pass between them but I still love my two teams. I used to live by Cleveland and I have family from there and now I currently reside in Indianapolis. That is my explanation for my current fan status as of now. I have been able to watch many Golden State games this season due to so many being Nationally Televised since they are now the showcase of the League and I have to say I can see where you are coming from about how Golden State is such a great basketball team. Steph Curry has been nothing short of amazing and it looks like he is going to go back to back MVP this year, he is unstoppable.

sportjames23
11-20-2015, 05:34 AM

Nikka, you wanna fight?

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:35 AM
I am a Big Time Pacers fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. It's hard for me to understand this. Perhaps it's because my two teams have never really had "the torch" to pass between them but I still love my two teams. I used to live by Cleveland and I have family from there and now I currently reside in Indianapolis. That is my explanation for my current fan status as of now. I have been able to watch many Golden State games this season due to so many being Nationally Televised since they are now the showcase of the League and I have to say I can see where you are coming from about how Golden State is such a great basketball team. Steph Curry has been nothing short of amazing and it looks like he is going to go back to back MVP this year, he is unstoppable.
http://i.imgur.com/owGffV7.jpg

sportjames23
11-20-2015, 05:35 AM

kobe is god

wiggins is jesus

i'm loyal to the faith

This dude done absolutely lost his ****in mind. :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:36 AM
This dude done absolutely lost his ****in mind. :oldlol:
Dude became a Warrior fan for the sole purpose of them having a chance of beating 72-10 :roll:

sportjames23
11-20-2015, 05:37 AM

Why are you so angry? I know it sucks to be a fan of Lebron and his .333 winning percentage, but damn son.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-20-2015, 05:40 AM

Hey! You and warriorfan need to stop making fun of me. :no: I am a Big Time Pacers fan and an Ex-Fan of OKC as well. DO you have a problem with it? :mad:

BlueandGold
11-20-2015, 06:30 AM
Nah, you just saw a lot of Laker fans root against Lebron in the finals. I don't really care about all that I just wanted to see a West coast team win even if it's not the Lakers.

Also Golden State is in California.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 06:33 AM
Nah, you just saw a lot of Laker fans root against Lebron in the finals. I don't really care about all that I just wanted to see a West coast team win even if it's not the Lakers.

Also Golden State is in California.
#bandwagon

Chokefree
11-20-2015, 06:34 AM
I'm still a laker fan for life.....doesn't matter for me :) purple and gold til I get old

bigkingsfan
11-20-2015, 06:37 AM
Kings fan have more reasons to jump on the bandwagon. 49ers/Raiders/A's/Giants association here. But we ain't little bitches.

Bosnian Sajo
11-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Golden State is a great team to watch and it's hard to cheer against them. It's not about being a Laker fan or not.
The few ones that hate the Warriors are the fan of teams eliminated by them and Lebron stans. Lakers fans don't fit the description.

Exactly this.

zizozain
11-20-2015, 07:40 AM
teams raped by Lakers for years
teams eliminated by GSW
Lebrick stans

http://www.saltsale.com/images/ri_aboutus.jpg

yes im looking at you bigkingsfan

BlueandGold
11-20-2015, 07:44 AM
#bandwagon
been a fan of the Lakers since the shaq-kobe years bra.

Also this is coming from a those heat "fans" I keep hearing about.

LakersForlife
11-20-2015, 09:22 AM

+1 fellow curry sibling were happy in our family

ImKobe
11-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Warriors are Cali anyways...nothing wrong with rooting for them..Warrior always rooted for the Lakers as well when they were rebuilding and we were on top. I have a big problem with Laker fans who jumped on the Clipper bandwagon though..

fiddy
11-20-2015, 09:38 AM
No, but i like the Warriors, as well as OKC

El Gato Negro
11-20-2015, 10:07 AM
:facepalm some very sad people on this site. The entire front page is unreadable congrats stans :applause: way to show you have no life.

$LakerGold
11-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Hell yeah, if it comes down to GSW/CLE in the finals again. GSW's fun to watch & Curry's one of a kind & if it comes down to me being labeled as a bandwagon fan, so be it, short hair - don't care. :lol

Meanwhile, Lebron23 sucked so much Daheezy d!ck.

sportjames23
11-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Hell yeah, if it comes down to GSW/CLE in the finals again. GSW's fun to watch & Curry's one of a kind & if it comes down to me being labeled as a bandwagon fan, so be it, short hair - don't care. :lol

Meanwhile, Lebron23 sucked so much Daheezy d!ck.

LOL he is doing a lot of cawk smoking, ain't he? :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
11-20-2015, 01:09 PM
Lakers/ex-kobe fans needs to hop off our d1ck :facepalm

Same conference and you're dead last rooting for us?

pathetic frontrunning fanbase:lol :lol

FreezingTsmoove
11-20-2015, 01:22 PM
Lakers/ex-kobe fans needs to hop off our d1ck :facepalm

Same conference and you're dead last rooting for us?

pathetic frontrunning fanbase:lol :lol

Our? You play for the team boy?

dazzer87
11-20-2015, 01:53 PM
i remember living up in SF in 1998 and they were showing all lakers road games on local tv (Chick Hearn and Stu calling the games). There was a huge following up north.

Nick Young
11-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Warriors are Cali anyways...nothing wrong with rooting for them..Warrior always rooted for the Lakers as well when they were rebuilding and we were on top. I have a big problem with Laker fans who jumped on the Clipper bandwagon though..
these are the worst humans

Gileraracer
11-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Our? You play for the team boy?

He's cleaning the parking area after every game. Guess that counts :confusedshrug:

cranincu
11-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Warriors were always lakers fans second team; we loving the nellie ball with monta and losing season. Lakers fans that jumped shipped to clippers are the true fuccbois

Truth
11-20-2015, 03:47 PM

Uh fyck no.

Fyck everything in the city LA

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 03:50 PM
bay 2 la connection

if you have to ask you will never know

Gus Hemmingway
11-20-2015, 03:51 PM

J Shuttlesworth
11-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Holy shit how many alts does this dude have?

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Holy shit how many alts does this dude have?

you know me I have never done alts, not my style

budaddii/Gus/Garfunkle/fudge trying to photoshop some shit to bring me on his level

:facepalm

Papaya Petee
11-20-2015, 04:26 PM
Good. Goooood.
Let the Curry family Kobe Army LeBron stans all battle it out

while the underground Hassan Whiteside Fanclub grows stronger
We shall go undetected, and continue growing rapidly in numbers, and once the time is right and all the other families have weakened each other...

WE STILL TAKE OVER ISH :party: :party: :milton :D

AlphaWolf24
11-20-2015, 06:07 PM
Warriors were always lakers fans second team; we loving the nellie ball with monta and losing season. Lakers fans that jumped shipped to clippers are the true fuccbois

Nellie Ball with Mullin and Hardaway :bowdown:

Dat Lakers vs Warriors Matchup in 91' was Epic...:bowdown:

Rooney and Billy O.....Warriors and Lakers have always been Kindred spirits.

WEst Coast All Stars!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFmiKodg1tc

AlphaWolf24
11-22-2015, 12:14 AM
watching Curry now feels like watching 2003 Kobe...

every game was special.

Truth
11-22-2015, 12:39 AM
watching Curry now feels like watching 2003 Kobe...

every game was special.

Ya right.... But with that thing called passing mixed in

Shih508
11-22-2015, 04:57 AM
Kobe stans are just like their idol. Fake tough guy who likes pretend they have any kind of loyalty

Mr. Jabbar
11-22-2015, 05:15 AM
Hey guys. As many of you already know, I'm the head of the alliance between the Kobe army and the Curry family. Needless to say, I pretty much RUN this board. Starting tomorrow everyone who wants to make a thread and is not part of the newly formed alliance shall pay me 1.5 usd via paypal. Consider yourselves warned.

SyRyanYang
11-22-2015, 05:17 AM
Hey guys. As many of you already know, I'm the head of the alliance between the Kobe army and the Curry family. Needless to say, I pretty much RUN this board. Starting tomorrow everyone who wants to make a thread and is not part of the newly formed alliance shall pay me 1.5 usd via paypal. Consider yourselves warned.

:applause: All Hail Jabbar

warriorfan
11-22-2015, 05:46 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

bobopenguin
11-22-2015, 06:45 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/BlindLameIndianspinyloach.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/OkVMmBQwRKEsU/giphy.gif

lol epic