PDA

View Full Version : Did all Clippers' fans jump ship and become Warriors' fans during that game?

1987_Lakers
11-20-2015, 02:53 AM
Who else saw Clippers' fans at the game chanting for Golden State during the end of the game?:oldlol:

You guys are a joke.

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 02:56 AM
Thanks.

Funktion
11-20-2015, 02:59 AM
Luke > Doc

Legends66NBA7
11-20-2015, 03:00 AM
Probably were Golden State fans or just fans in general.

1987_Lakers
11-20-2015, 03:02 AM
Probably were Golden State fans or just fans in general.

You might have a point, Clippers only have around 20 fans in the entire city of LA.:oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
11-20-2015, 03:08 AM
You might have a point, Clippers only have around 20 fans in the entire city of LA.:oldlol:

Seems fun having 4 teams in 1 state.

Also yeah, Clippers shouldn't be in LA. Should represent Central California.

MMKM
11-20-2015, 03:10 AM

Central California is a dump so that's perfect.

J Shuttlesworth
11-20-2015, 03:13 AM
If you've watched any Warriors game this year, they always have a solid crowd following on the road. Lots of their fans show up to away games.

Same goes for bulls too. That Bulls/Suns game last night felt more like a Chicago home game. Curious to see how many Bulls fans are at Oracle tomorrow though

ClipperRevival
11-20-2015, 03:15 AM

Do you know how big CA is? SF is so foreign to LA fans. They are 350 miles north. There is no connection between the two cities despite being in the same state. That's for the outsiders to think like that.

Nick Young
11-20-2015, 03:20 AM
Clips fans are the biggest bandwagoners in the world. No one was a fan of that team before they drafted Griffin.

They appeared for that one year when Elton Brand lead them to the second round (aka the GOAT season in Clippers history), and then went in to hiding again.

THEY ARE ALL PLASTIC FANS.

Legends66NBA7
11-20-2015, 03:20 AM
Do you know how big CA is? SF is so foreign to LA fans. They are 350 miles north. There is no connection between the two cities despite being in the same state. That's for the outsiders to think like that.

True.

I did do a California road trip a few years back, but that's the extent of my knowledge. North and South Cal have had great sports teams over the years.

Nick Young
11-20-2015, 03:22 AM
Who else saw Clippers' fans at the game chanting for Golden State during the end of the game?:oldlol:

You guys are a joke.
jesus christ:facepalm

Nick Young
11-20-2015, 03:22 AM
True.

I did do a California road trip a few years back, but that's the extent of my knowledge. North and South Cal have had great sports teams over the years.
that's because we the GOAT state. Deal with it son.

Gileraracer
11-20-2015, 03:25 AM
That's because they are basketball fans. No particular team :lol

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 03:26 AM

You guys are a joke.

Can't blame them

It's just what Heavy D AMC does

DaHeezy
11-20-2015, 03:46 AM
Clips fans are the biggest bandwagoners in the world. No one was a fan of that team before they drafted Griffin.

They appeared for that one year when Elton Brand lead them to the second round (aka the GOAT season in Clippers history), and then went in to hiding again.

THEY ARE ALL PLASTIC FANS.
Compared to a fan base who idolized a player over almost 2 decades then jumps ship to claim another team as their home team but didn't give a **** about them 10 years ago? I'll give the W to Clipper fans. Going into hiding is more respectable than bandwagoning and riding coat tails.