PDA

View Full Version : 2015-16 Curry vs 2013-14 Durant?

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 02:54 AM
Who would you take for that season specifically?

JohnFreeman
11-20-2015, 02:54 AM
Curry is a top 50 player all time. I am not sure who Durant is.

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 02:55 AM
The guy who carried his team to 60 wins

not the guy who's gonna hitch a ride to the best record in league history

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 03:19 AM
As a few of you may have already heard I am a Big Time Pacers fan and also an Ex-Fan of OKC as well. For a few years we really did think the torch was going to get passed to Kevin Durant. We were skeptical at first when he came into the league looking freakishly weak and couldn't even bench 185 pounds one time. Durant then was able to start scoring and giving us hope even though it didn't translate to wins. For the first years of Durant's career many basketball writers thought he was a negative impact player. Once Westbrook started asserting himself more, Durant was there to follow and became a great player. Durant then was finally there in the big show and he he had it all, a fellow top 5 team mate in Westbrook, a DPOY caliber big man Ibalka, elite wing defender Sefolosha, and James Harden coming off the bench! That team was stacked and we thought it was our year. KD couldn't get it done however, he has the skills but he doesn't have the fortitude to be the best. Like that one famous SI cover, he has been 2nd his whole life, he doesn't know how to be 1st. Now Steph Curry is the best player in basketball.
Autism bruh. You got it.

Cocaine80s
Autism bruh. You got it.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

dude forgot to log onto his alt

Mr. Jabbar
Plase... the servant is a joke of a beta. Lebron would be ringless if not for the servant. And his mum won MVP.

http://giant.gfycat.com/BlindLameIndianspinyloach.gif

Marchesk
As a few of you may have already heard I am a Big Time Pacers fan and also an Ex-Fan of OKC as well. For a few years we really did think the torch was going to get passed to Kevin Durant. We were skeptical at first when he came into the league looking freakishly weak and couldn't even bench 185 pounds one time. Durant then was able to start scoring and giving us hope even though it didn't translate to wins. For the first years of Durant's career many basketball writers thought he was a negative impact player. Once Westbrook started asserting himself more, Durant was there to follow and became a great player. Durant then was finally there in the big show and he he had it all, a fellow top 5 team mate in Westbrook, a DPOY caliber big man Ibalka, elite wing defender Sefolosha, and James Harden coming off the bench! That team was stacked and we thought it was our year. KD couldn't get it done however, he has the skills but he doesn't have the fortitude to be the best. Like that one famous SI cover, he has been 2nd his whole life, he doesn't know how to be 1st. Now Steph Curry is the best player in basketball.

tl;dr

Durant finals: 30/56%

Curry: 26/44.3%

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 03:21 AM
what a meltdown :roll:

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:22 AM
tl;dr

Durant finals: 30/56%

Curry: 26/44.3%
:dancin

The little boy will never touch Durant at his best...EVER. I said EVER.

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 03:24 AM

Not that we already didn't know that incredibly cringe worthy alt was his, but the mere fact he accidentally posted that on his warriorfan account, you know his face is red right now.

You just know he's suffering. :oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
11-20-2015, 03:24 AM
Autism bruh. You got it.
Did he really post that? Fcking idiot forgot to log onto of his alt.

:roll:

JohnFreeman
11-20-2015, 03:25 AM

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 03:25 AM
what a meltdown :roll:

They completely lost it.

We Won.
Their minds.

:lol

JohnFreeman
11-20-2015, 03:26 AM
Warriorfan with his Monta Ellis alt

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 03:26 AM
Did he really post that? Fcking idiot forgot to log onto of his alt.

http://i.imgur.com/owGffV7.jpg

Failure just hovers over this guys head like a ****ing black cloud. :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
11-20-2015, 03:27 AM

dabigbaws
Kevin durant. Quite easily tbh

Durant lead his team to 60 wins with sefolosha and perkins as starters.

warriorfan
nice photoshop

budaddii do us all a favor and get a girlfriend :roll:

Rocketswin2013
11-20-2015, 03:28 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ISH has been great tonight.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 03:28 AM

:roll: :roll:

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:29 AM

Fails on fails on fails.

Hold this L...for life, baby boy.

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 03:32 AM
I knew warriorfan was a BIG name on this board, but CMON, theyre dedicating entire threads to the guy. Photoshop and whatnot. Dude owns bran stans minds.

Heavincent
11-20-2015, 03:33 AM
Look at his pants! :eek: :eek:

http://www.stuffdadnevertoldme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/chef-curry.gif

Monta Ellis MVP
11-20-2015, 03:34 AM
As a lot of you may already be aware of I am a Die Hard Pacers fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. What seems to be going on here? Is this warriorfan guy trying to make fun of me or something? What's the deal?

24-Inch_Chrome
11-20-2015, 03:35 AM
13 games vs a full season.

FKAri
11-20-2015, 03:35 AM
nice photoshop

https://belieber.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/2d2fvat.gif

4 Inches
11-20-2015, 03:39 AM

Ayo :oldlol:

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:40 AM
Thread. Of. The. Year.

warriorfan
I knew warriorfan was a BIG name on this board, but CMON, theyre dedicating entire threads to the guy. Photoshop and whatnot. Dude owns bran stans minds.

what can you say, I learned from the best

:cheers:

Rocketswin2013
As a lot of you may already be aware of I am a Die Hard Pacers fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. What seems to be going on here? Is this warriorfan guy trying to make fun of me or something? What's the deal?
This is ****ing pathetic now. WOAT poster :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JohnFreeman
11-20-2015, 03:44 AM
Warriorfan trying to be funny

http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Doc-Rivers-In-Disbelief-GIF.gif

Fudge
11-20-2015, 03:45 AM
Bron family STAYS winning. :oldlol:

We are just natural born winners. It's in our DNA.

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 03:46 AM
what the hell is wrong with you guys :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 03:47 AM
what can you say, I learned from the best

You're basically attracting a triple, quintuple-team right now a la kobe/curry, moving with ALL the bran stans on your back.... While we just go single on them and absolutely destroy their souls :lol

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 03:54 AM

You're basically attracting a triple, quintuple-team right now a la kobe/curry, moving ALL bran stans on your back.... While we just go single on them and absolutely destroy their souls :lol

it's the gravity from the Heavy D. Kobe has it, Curry has it, the whole fam has it.

it aint easy being such a BIG deal... but that is all we know :pimp:

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 03:54 AM
Warriorfan trying to be funny

http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Doc-Rivers-In-Disbelief-GIF.gif
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1112/11123556/2444256-8233831785-78793.gif

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 03:58 AM
it's the gravity from the Heavy D. Kobe has it, Curry has it, the whole fam has it.

it aint easy being such a BIG deal... but that is all we know :pimp:

damn bro, u becoming a poet right in front our eyes :bowdown: :bowdown: :applause:

aj1987
11-20-2015, 03:59 AM
Posters on ISH have the shortest of memory spans. KD was putting up 32/8/6 on 65% over a WHOLE seasons. Curry right now is at 34/5/6 on 69% TS, but it has been only 13 games. Let him do it for at least 40-50 games before we start comparing them.

Also, why is warriorfan melting down ITT? Your team won, bro. Chill.

Gus Hemmingway
11-20-2015, 04:01 AM
Not that we already didn't know that incredibly cringe worthy alt was his, but the mere fact he accidentally posted that on his warriorfan account, you know his face is red right now.

You just know he's suffering. :oldlol:

buhahahahhahahaa

got em

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 04:04 AM
^^^^ Can't lie, this soliloquy between budadii alts is hilarious :lol

Young X
11-20-2015, 04:19 AM
As great and dominant as Durant was I was never worried about him at all times like I currently am with Curry.

Curry (so far) looks like a superior offensive weapon to Durant mainly because of his ability to get wherever he wants to on the court with his dribble. It's an advantage that all guards have that people often overlook but it's very important. We've seen Durant struggle when teams put little guys on him and cut off his dribbling ability. Can't do that with Curry.

With this being said, it's still only November. Durant did this over 80+ games, he won MVP over a Lebron in his prime and no one had a problem with it, think about that for a second.

I'm going with Durant for now because of sample size but If Curry can even come close to keeping this up for the entire season then I gotta give it to him.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 04:37 AM
As great and dominant as Durant was I was never worried about him at all times like I currently am with Curry.

Curry (so far) looks like a superior offensive weapon to Durant mainly because of his ability to get wherever he wants to on the court with his dribble. It's an advantage that all guards have that people often overlook but it's very important. We've seen Durant struggle when teams put little guys on him and cut off his dribbling ability. Can't do that with Curry.

With this being said, it's still only November. Durant did this over 80+ games, he won MVP over a Lebron in his prime and no one had a problem with it, think about that for a second.

I'm going with Durant for now because of sample size but If Curry can even come close to keeping this up for the entire season then I gotta give it to him.
Delly did a great job on Curry

Lets see what happens when Curry is guarded by Butler or Kawhi

Young X
11-20-2015, 04:50 AM
Delly did a great job on Curry

Lets see what happens when Curry is guarded by Butler or KawhiRight, but that was last season. Curry looks to have possibly gone to another level but it's still too early to make a real conclusion. It could be and probably is just a hot streak. Gotta see everything plays out and see how he reacts to different defenders like you said.

dunksby
11-20-2015, 05:19 AM

dabigbaws
11-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Jackson
Sefolosha
Durant
Ibaka
Perkins

Curry
Jackson
Sefolosha
Ibaka
Perkins

Durant lead that to 60 wins

This isn't even a question. Curry would struggle to win 30 games with those retards

sportjames23
11-20-2015, 08:47 AM
Curry is a top 50 player all time. I am not sure who Durant is.

April 2013 :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Jackson
Sefolosha
Durant
Ibaka
Perkins

Curry
Jackson
Sefolosha
Ibaka
Perkins

Durant lead that to 60 wins

This isn't even a question. Curry would struggle to win 30 games with those retards

Doubt it, but won't debate it... would KD be as good with the Warriors as Curry is, though?

dunksby
11-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Doubt it, but won't debate it... would KD be as good with the Warriors as Curry is, though?
http://mommyshorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/6a0133f30ae399970b01901c5cf135970b-pi.jpg

aj1987
11-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Imagine a 7 foot Curry.

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2015, 04:58 PM
Imagine a 7 foot Curry.

KD isn't close to being the ball handler that Curry is.. Curry has clearly taken a leap this year, I don't see anyone giving him the type of trouble a Tony Allen gave KD in 2014.

Curry's advanced stats point to his superiority, too... I doubt this is a hot streak, but more so, one of the finest primes ever.

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Imagine a 7 foot Curry.

WOAT post no bullshit

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:06 PM
KD isn't close to being the ball handler that Curry is.. Curry has clearly taken a leap this year, I don't see anyone giving him the type of trouble a Tony Allen gave KD in 2014.

Curry's advanced stats point to his superiority, too... I doubt this is a hot streak, but more so, one of the finest primes ever.
Who has he been guarded by so far?

Wait till Kawhi or Butler get their hands on him

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2015, 05:07 PM

I will, and it will be good to see even if he does get limited, but I don't see it going that way for an entire underwhelming series, where his first good game was the 7th. Most to any other superstar is eliminated at that point.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:09 PM
I will, and it will be good to see even if he does get limited, but I don't see it going that way for an entire underwhelming series, where his first good game was the 7th. Most to any other superstar is eliminated at that point.
Honestly, I think Durant was much better

You know Im a huge Lebron stan but I still remember that godly 2014 season. I knew Durant surpassed prime Lebron that year

Young X
11-20-2015, 05:14 PM
Honestly, I think Durant was much better

You know Im a huge Lebron stan but I still remember that godly 2014 season. I knew Durant surpassed prime Lebron that yearI disagree. They were still close even in the regular season. Bron's season was pretty "godly" as well.

pastis
11-20-2015, 05:15 PM
damn warriorfan. you have to win like champion and to lose like champion. this time was a big L

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:15 PM
I disagree. They were still close even in the regular season. Bron's season was pretty "godly" as well.
Nope, the only thing Lebron had going for him was that 61 point game. Durant was outdoing him in every other game though

Hopper15
11-20-2015, 05:20 PM

If you put SG/SF on him the warriors will have a mismatch on Parker or whoever the Bulls are starting at PG since Rose can't stay healthy

Marchesk
11-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Imagine a 7 foot Curry.

Porzingas is an 8 foot one.

Cocaine80s
11-20-2015, 05:22 PM
If you put SG/SF on him the warriors will have a mismatch on Parker or whoever the Bulls are starting at PG since Rose can't stay healthy
As if Parker or Rose can do anything these days

sd3035
11-20-2015, 05:24 PM
If Curry keeps up this level of play, those two seasons will probably be the two greatest ever

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 05:58 PM

And curry isn't close to the isolation player KD is, nor will he ever be as prolific of a scorer or defender.

So what's the point? He's a better outside shooter, fantastic. But again, shooting is just a sub-category of scoring. KD will always put up higher ppg on better efficiency, and this year will be no different. Just wait till the dust settles and Durant collects his 5th scoring title.

pastis
11-20-2015, 06:02 PM
damn, i would love to see curry vs healthy durant and WB in the WCF.... and then again st lebron. the revenge.:applause:

aj1987
11-20-2015, 06:03 PM

KD basically averaged what Curry is averaging right now, on a MUCH worse team. He did it for an ENTIRE season, BTW.

KD had like two bad games in that series. He still managed to put up around 30/10/5 on 55% TS (might be a bit off on the numbers). Still had a great game 7. Something around 35/12 on ~75% TS.

Sure, Curry has the better handles. It's pretty obvious. Lets not act like KD does't have nasty handles either. Dude nearly 7 feet and is almost as good a shooter as Curry. Curry is still a tier above KD as a shooter though.

WOAT post no bullshit
Coming from an inbred retarded shit like yourself? :roll:

HenryGarfunkle
11-20-2015, 06:10 PM
KD basically averaged what Curry is averaging right now, on a MUCH worse team. He did it for an ENTIRE season, BTW.

KD had like two bad games in that series. He still managed to put up around 30/10/5 on 55% TS (might be a bit off on the numbers). Still had a great game 7. Something around 35/12 on ~75% TS.

Sure, Curry has the better handles. It's pretty obvious. Lets not act like KD does't have nasty handles either. Dude nearly 7 feet and is almost as good a shooter as Curry. Curry is still a tier above KD as a shooter though.

Coming from an inbred retarded shit like yourself? :roll:
There's no point in saying Durant has worse handles than a guy who plays PG and is 6 inches shorter than him (not even talking about height)

Durant for his height and length has GOAT like handles, and that's part of what makes him so special. He can score from anywhere on the court, find the open man, be the leader of his team, and takeover the game by himself down the stretch.

There's no one like him. The NBA is Durant's playground

Sunday. God returns. :bowdown:

Fudge
11-20-2015, 06:13 PM
There's no point in saying Durant has worse handles than a guy who plays PG and is 6 inches shorter than him (not even talking about height)

Durant for his height and length has GOAT like handles, and that's part of what makes him so special. He can score from anywhere on the court, find the open man, be the leader of his team, and takeover the game by himself down the stretch.

There's no one like him. The NBA is Durant's playground

Sunday. God returns. :bowdown:
King Kevin :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 06:16 PM
meltdown

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2015, 06:20 PM

Sure, Curry has the better handles. It's pretty obvious. Lets not act like KD does't have nasty handles either. Dude nearly 7 feet and is almost as good a shooter as Curry. Curry is still a tier above KD as a shooter though

You know we weren't saying that as it happened... he had one of the worst games ever in game 5, and was dreadful in game 3, 4, and bad in game 2, 6...

this was his G6 before the stat inflation:

1R G6 OKC @ MEM through 3 Quarters (when the game was over):
Durant with 26 points on 8-19 42% and 10-11 FT's.

4th Quarter: Proceeded to stat-pad by scoring 10 in a 20 point 4th quarter blowout when the game was already over (on 3-4 FG's and 4-4 FT's). Final tally: 36 on 11-23 FG's and 14-15 FT's.

An outright terrible series.

Like I said, Game 7 was his first good game.

knicksman
11-20-2015, 06:59 PM
And curry isn't close to the isolation player KD is, nor will he ever be as prolific of a scorer or defender.

So what's the point? He's a better outside shooter, fantastic. But again, shooting is just a sub-category of scoring. KD will always put up higher ppg on better efficiency, and this year will be no different. Just wait till the dust settles and Durant collects his 5th scoring title.

LOL at kd being a better iso scorer. Curry is isoing at the 3pt line while kd couldnt score against chris paul. LOL

Cocaine80s
12-04-2015, 02:42 AM
Still to early to compare yet?

aj1987
12-04-2015, 02:45 AM
You know we weren't saying that as it happened... he had one of the worst games ever in game 5, and was dreadful in game 3, 4, and bad in game 2, 6...

this was his G6 before the stat inflation:

1R G6 OKC @ MEM through 3 Quarters (when the game was over):
Durant with 26 points on 8-19 42% and 10-11 FT's.

4th Quarter: Proceeded to stat-pad by scoring 10 in a 20 point 4th quarter blowout when the game was already over (on 3-4 FG's and 4-4 FT's). Final tally: 36 on 11-23 FG's and 14-15 FT's.

An outright terrible series.

Like I said, Game 7 was his first good game.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Christ! Why do you even post in the NBA forum? Just stick to the OTC, kid.

J Shuttlesworth
12-04-2015, 02:49 AM
KD:

1/4/14 - 2/23/14 through 24 games

35.5 PPG, 6.8 REB, 6.6 AST, 52/38.6/87 65.6% TS

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 02:51 AM
KD:

1/4/14 - 2/23/14 through 24 games

35.5 PPG, 6.8 REB, 6.6 AST, 52/38.6/87 65.6% TS

MPG?

J Shuttlesworth
12-04-2015, 02:55 AM
MPG?
39 mpg

per 36:
KD: 32.7/6.2/6.1
Curry: 33.6/5.3/6.3

Cocaine80s
02-21-2016, 12:10 AM
Im going with KD

Marchesk
02-21-2016, 12:57 AM
Durant

HenryGarfunkle
02-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Durant
ether

JohnFreeman
02-21-2016, 01:47 AM
Durant played defense

FKAri
02-21-2016, 02:54 AM
Durant.

He's a plug and play player. He'll fit in any system seamlessly. I don't know what Curry looks like in a different system. I don't think he'd be as effective as he is now.

warriorfan
02-21-2016, 12:06 PM
For one Curry is a much better defender at his position than Durant.

For two your small forward is either the most important or second most important position for your team defensively.

You can survive by having a mediocre defending point guard. (Even though Steph isn't a mediocre defender, he is a top 5 defender at the pg position, verified through both eye test and statistics)

Your team will have a very tough time while having a mediocre defender on the wing as opposed to having a mediocre point guard defender.

Small Forward defense is very valuable and you are creating a huge hole in your team when you play Kevin Durant there.

Point Guard defense is not nearly as valuable and you are not creating a hole in your defense when Steph Curry is occupying the 1.

IGOTGAME
02-21-2016, 12:41 PM
For one Curry is a much better defender at his position than Durant.

For two your small forward is either the most important or second most important position for your team defensively.

You can survive by having a mediocre defending point guard. (Even though Steph isn't a mediocre defender, he is a top 5 defender at the pg position, verified through both eye test and statistics)

Your team will have a very tough time while having a mediocre defender on the wing as opposed to having a mediocre point guard defender.

Small Forward defense is very valuable and you are creating a huge hole in your team when you play Kevin Durant there.

Point Guard defense is not nearly as valuable and you are not creating a hole in your defense when Steph Curry is occupying the 1.

is this bizzaro world?

warriorfan
02-21-2016, 12:45 PM
is this bizzaro world?

how many DPOY point guards have there been? zero

how many top ranked defenses were anchored by their point guard? zero

If you had to pick one poisition on your team to be weak on defense what would it be? Point Guard.

point guards are not critical to a team's defense

small forwards on the other hand are

Im Still Ballin
02-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Payton is the only DPOY PG I recall

24-Inch_Chrome
02-21-2016, 12:48 PM
how many DPOY point guards have there been? zero

how many top ranked defenses were anchored by their point guard? zero

If you had to pick one poisition on your team to be weak on defense what would it be? Point Guard.

point guards are not critical to a team's defense

small forwards on the other hand are
Gary Payton says hello.

You're right that point guards are the least important defensive players though.

warriorfan
02-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Payton is the only DPOY PG I recall

you might be right but he remains as a huge outlier so the point remains the same

Im Still Ballin
02-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Yeah there hasn't been many PG contenders for DPOY if ever

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-21-2016, 01:06 PM
Pgs in their prime can't really guard one another since they're really quick and usually have great handles and or athleticism.

When opposing teams guard steph well it's usually a wing doing so.

ScalsFan21
02-21-2016, 01:09 PM
All due respect to peak KD... it's Curry to me. Current Curry can go toe to toe with the peaks of pretty much every active player not named LeBron or Duncan, and in some cases is better.

HenryGarfunkle
02-21-2016, 01:12 PM
All due respect to peak KD... it's Curry to me. Current Curry can go toe to toe with the peaks of pretty much every active player not named LeBron or Duncan, and in some cases is better.
You're ****ing retarded. Comparing Curry to peak Duncan or LeBron is so dumb it doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged

Stormtrooper
02-21-2016, 01:14 PM
Peak KD is very good but he will not be given enough credit until he wins a ring.

But to be honest KD is a FT machine.

HenryGarfunkle
02-21-2016, 01:17 PM
Peak KD is very good but he will not be given enough credit until he wins a ring.

But to be honest KD is a FT machine.
Obvious warriorfan alt, damn you're pathetic

dazzer87
02-21-2016, 01:34 PM
Curry by a mile. FT35 is probably a better Free Throw Shooter tho, and best in the league at drawing fouls (with his signature bitch moves).....

ballinhun8
02-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Curry and it's not even close.

The casual fan wouldn't even remember Durant if it weren't for the "you the real MVP" meme.

Lebronxrings
02-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Obvious warriorfan alt, damn you're pathetic
:lol

SamuraiSWISH
02-21-2016, 04:39 PM
Durant.

He's a plug and play player. He'll fit in any system seamlessly. I don't know what Curry looks like in a different system. I don't think he'd be as effective as he is now.
That's my sentiments and reservations about Curry. Kind of how Nash had a huge spike later in his career under just the right system with the appropriate pieces around him. Golden State is built near perfectly to amplify Curry's strengths yet minimize all his weaknesses.

scuzzy
11-06-2016, 07:46 PM

:biggums: :applause: :applause: :lol

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2016, 09:04 PM
:biggums: :applause: :applause: :lol

:biggums:

:oldlol:

Now we just need Curry injured and then we'll have our complete answer

Bigsmoke
11-07-2016, 04:04 AM
The answer is Curry's 16 season.

30ppg while shooting over 50% while taking almost 900 three?

KD was even worse in the post season that year than curry. The thunder was a suspension away from getting knocked out in the first round. The spurs had parker sideline when they eliminated the Thunder.

houston
11-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Durant.

:oldlol: dude was an all-nba performer and all-star and all-star snub b4 kerr even came into the picture lol

easily durant he the better player 14 was more impressive cause westbrook was out

hold this L
11-07-2016, 11:32 AM
One of the greatest individual RS seasons of all time that lead his team to the greatest RS season of all time, vs a great individual season that you see once every 2-3 few years? Yeah it's a tough one guys. :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
11-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Stephen Curry