PDA

View Full Version : I'm beginning to understand why Kobe fans were disliked

90sgoat
11-20-2015, 04:23 PM
With all this Curry gushing, if Kobe fans were just half as bad as the Curry fans, ouch!

Worse than Branvestites honestly.

HurricaneKid
11-20-2015, 04:33 PM
With all this Curry gushing, if Kobe fans were just half as bad as the Curry fans, ouch!

Worse than Branvestites honestly.

Imagine if it were the same, only for a guy that was shooting .120 TS% less (Kobe's career high) and his team lost all the time.

warriorfan
11-20-2015, 04:34 PM
kobe fam rent free in op's head

hope you are able to live with it

good luck

pastis
11-20-2015, 04:40 PM
what i hate about the majority of the kobe stans, is the fact, that outside of specialQ and markmadsen, very few kobe fans are willing to discuss on a serious level about kobe, lakers, lebron or whatever...

mr jabbar and imkobe had some periods where you could discuss with them...but now its just....:facepalm

edit: same goes for some lebron fans as well...

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-20-2015, 04:47 PM
3ball and OP tip the scale when it comes to disliking player fans.

Believe it or not, these two actually do a disservice to Jordan.

Good job. Good effort. :applause:

ShawkFactory
11-20-2015, 04:57 PM
what i hate about the majority of the kobe stans, is the fact, that outside of specialQ and markmadsen, very few kobe fans are willing to discuss on a serious level about kobe, lakers, lebron or whatever...

mr jabbar and imkobe had some periods where you could discuss with them...but now its just....:facepalm

Specialque is a Kobe Stan?

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2015, 04:58 PM

You can always discuss with me my friend :cheers:

Dialogue is Kobe/Curry family members first option, always.

90sgoat
11-20-2015, 04:59 PM
Some of the GOAT posters are Kobe fans, stalkerforlife and mrjabbar obvious examples.

Curry fans I don't know, haven't seen anyone show particular wit or video making skills.

pastis
11-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Specialque is a Kobe Stan?

sorry, my mistake, he is a lakers fan. but often lakers fan = kobe stan.