PDA

View Full Version : This isn't right

SaltyMeatballs
11-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Can ANY TEAM beat the Warriors?!? Good god. This team is like the Nazi. Stacked with weapons!

DoctorP
11-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Can ANY TEAM beat the Warriors?!? Good god. This team is like the Nazi. Stacked with weapons!

The Nazi was eventually defeated so I guess the Warriors will too.

inclinerator
11-21-2015, 02:01 AM
stephen curry has the least game winners for a top tier perimeter player, any guesses why??

SaltyMeatballs
11-21-2015, 02:02 AM
Oh yeah, they for sure will. The question is, WHEN will it happen?!

TaLvsCuaL
11-21-2015, 02:02 AM
The allied army was much bigger, playing 10vs5 is infeasible :lol

SaltyMeatballs
11-21-2015, 02:03 AM
stephen curry has the least game winners for a top tier perimeter player, any guesses why??
1. Team has too many weapons
2. Warriors usually always blow out other teams, so a game winner isn't needed.

RRR3
11-21-2015, 02:04 AM
They're beatable, and have looked beatable against the Nets, Raptors, and Bulls as of late. Didn't see the Clippers game.

Bobcats2013
11-21-2015, 02:04 AM
The defense in the last 5 minutes just isn't fair. They suffocate people.

Smook B
11-21-2015, 02:05 AM
They're beatable, and have looked beatable against the Nets, Raptors, and Bulls as of late. Didn't see the Clippers game.

Clippers flat out choked.

FKAri
11-21-2015, 02:06 AM
Well the Allies colluded to beat the Nazis. Foreshadowing of the finals?

SyRyanYang
11-21-2015, 02:10 AM
They are really sloppy and unfocused for the first 40 or so minutes then tighten things up and win games. Kinda reminds me of that Heat team at their very best.

Marchesk
11-21-2015, 02:20 AM
Well the Allies colluded to beat the Nazis. Foreshadowing of the finals?

Who's America and Russia in this scenario? I take it Lebron is Churchill and the Cavs are Great Britain. Meanwhile, the Clippers are France.

FashionIssues
11-21-2015, 02:23 AM
they are stacked with all-in, above average play makers. not colluded mayhem. this team is not even being coached.

FKAri
11-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Who's America and Russia in this scenario? I take it Lebron is Churchill and the Cavs are Great Britain. Meanwhile, the Clippers are France.

http://i.imgur.com/hP9VJhB.gif

Monta Ellis MVP
11-21-2015, 02:28 AM
As a lot of you may know I am a huge Pacers fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. In all of my years of watching our teams we have never had a team like this Golden State team we have seen this year. Steph Curry's equal opportunity offense promotes ball movement and proper spacing and is simply beautiful to watch. Steph Curry is such a unique player. There has never been a player with the shooting ability and handles that he has. He can kill you on ball and he can kill you off ball. There are no "Curry Rules". There is no recipe to defend against him.

WorldWarriors
11-21-2015, 02:28 AM
they are stacked with all-in, above average play makers. not colluded mayhem.
After suffering through years of draft busts, mediocre players, d leaguers, problem players, a myriad of coaches, the Warriors finally got their shit together and built a championship squad through the draft.

Marchesk
11-21-2015, 02:51 AM
After suffering through years of draft busts, mediocre players, d leaguers, problem players, a myriad of coaches, the Warriors finally got their shit together and built a championship squad through the draft.

Are the 76ers taking note?

Goofsta Knicca
11-21-2015, 03:04 AM

New Orleans = Poland

Gileraracer
11-21-2015, 05:52 AM

How can you collect game winners when you usually win by 15+? :confusedshrug:

Smoke117
11-21-2015, 07:29 AM

The nazis weren't even going to beat Russia less the entire western world. Go to school and learn your history.

pastis
11-21-2015, 07:37 AM
of course they are beatable. even curry will have bad games, maybe even over a small stretch. and damn, in fact the clippers should have won that game, just failed in the clutch. but it showed how beatable they are in fact.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:40 AM
We're not stacked.

Only Team thats stacked is Cleveland.

#No excuses.

inclinerator
11-21-2015, 02:06 PM
How can you collect game winners when you usually win by 15+? :confusedshrug:
exactly, stacked

Chokefree
11-21-2015, 02:09 PM
exactly, stacked
How can you say stacked? Just because they're winning right now? Then all of leBRONZE teams have been stacked and hes still 2/6 lmao sorry buddy

inclinerator
11-21-2015, 02:12 PM
How can you say stacked? Just because they're winning right now? Then all of leBRONZE teams have been stacked and hes still 2/6 lmao sorry buddy
look throughout history, all top tier perimeter players has plenty of game winners, kobe, mj, magic, bird, lebron etc , then look at curry what's the only reason he doesnt have that many?

his team is stacked beyond belief even more so than the celtics or bulls of the past where the games arent even close where he needs to attempt a game winner