PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook is not a leader, inherently a #2

dunksby
11-21-2015, 04:14 AM
OKC and Westbrook both need Durant badly to survive, we saw it last year and witnessing it this season too. Westbrook is like that noisy kid brother who doesn't feel safe without his quieter big brother leading him. Hopefully no more injuries for KD.

Cocaine80s
11-21-2015, 04:16 AM
Love for Durant straight up

Both teams say yes

That UCLA connection would be deadly in the West

Bron and Durant will probably be the greatest duo to ever play the game

Both teams get better

Akrazotile
11-21-2015, 04:18 AM
He's really not even a #2, because he insists on playing as a #1. The problem with guys like that is no matter who else you put on the team, he's gonna inhibit them rather than maximize them.

I know he puts up a lot of big stats and highlights, but I still think this guy wastes his own potential in a lot of ways and I have significant doubts whether a team will ever win a championship with him on it.

Akrazotile
11-21-2015, 04:21 AM
Love for Durant straight up

Both teams say yes

That UCLA connection would be deadly in the West

Bron and Durant will probably be the greatest duo to ever play the game

Both teams get better

How do you figure OKC possibly gets better??

Love is a streaky shooter with suspect defense, and an arguably cancerous attitude. Durant meanwhile has won an MVP and is a very solid player.

Cocaine80s
11-21-2015, 04:25 AM
How do you figure OKC possibly gets better??

Love is a streaky shooter with suspect defense, and an arguably cancerous attitude. Durant meanwhile has won an MVP and is a very solid player.
Love is a MVP candidate in the West

Akrazotile
11-21-2015, 04:30 AM

At first I was gonna be like "Nahh, there's no way..."

But then I remembered this already happened and he's actually BEEN an mvp candidate playing in the west before :oldlol:

Gawd damn, it's amazing how inflated they make individual stars look over there.

Beast vs Mess.

Hopper15
11-21-2015, 04:31 AM

MVP of empty stats.

Akrazotile
11-21-2015, 04:32 AM
MVP of empty stats.

At least he can get those stats in the west. In the east hes hot garbo