PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Female Refs

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:01 AM
I don't want to sound like an SJW or a Tumblr Bi tch but there is a huge lack of female refs in the Nba aside from lauren holtkamp. She does her job as well as anyone and she even has the knowledge to tell Chris Paul that he's a mental midget and shouldn't be in the WCF. So what gives? I mean it's not like there aren't capable women that are fit and knowledgeable enough to do the job properly. Just a bit tired of the lack of female representation. I can't even watch Basketball or Basketball streams without some guy thinking that I stumbled into the place by accident.:facepalm

buddha
11-21-2015, 08:17 AM
are you serious? anytime I watch that bitch ref a game she is always calling the most ridiculous fouls and as soon as players start complaining she gets a hard on and starts calling more fouls just to exert her power. she let's basic human emotions control her, how typical of a female.

I think we need to invent a robot that can ref games properly. that's what the NBA should be spending it's profits on.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:18 AM
are you serious? anytime I watch that bitch ref a game she is always calling the most ridiculous fouls and as soon as players start complaining she gets a hard on and starts calling more fouls. she's way too emotional, how typical.

See. That right there is wrong in of itself. Every Single ref in the league does this. Have you seen Joey Crawford Ref?

dunksby
11-21-2015, 08:22 AM
NBA refs make shit personal real fast, a proper ref should be a stonewall, not a sensitive ass. What's the difference between any other average Joe who knows the rules and got a set of healthy eyes and an NBA ref who is supposed to be the best out there if all they do is get salty after any complain after a call?

buddha
11-21-2015, 08:23 AM
See. That right there is wrong in of itself. Every Single ref in the league does this. Have you seen Joey Crawford Ref?

Joey Crawford is a known attention whore. Nobody would be surprised if it was revealed he had elevated estrogen levels.

I'll never forget this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y ejected for laughing, lol.

but again, this is why we need robots, no sex is perfect but males > females.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Joey Crawford is a known attention whore. Nobody would be surprised if it was revealed he had elevated estrogen levels.

I'll never forget this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y ejected for laughing, lol.

but again, this is why we need robots, no sex is perfect but males > females.

e_e. We're literally reading the same rulebook. Estrogen levels has nothing to do with this.:facepalm

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 08:41 AM
Shut up whore.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Shut up whore.
I like you Jameer. We both like Anime and we're both introverted and autistic but if thats your only rebuttal it completely proves my point.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 08:54 AM
Oh. Your Vectors. Forgot who you were. Are you a girl?

buddha
11-21-2015, 09:04 AM
e_e. We're literally reading the same rulebook. Estrogen levels has nothing to do with this.:facepalm

why do you say that? neurochemicals have everything to do with anything that involves organic life.

to say estrogen factors no part in a referees performance is ignorant.

on a side note, have you seen the movie Equilibrium starring Christian Bale? it's a fascinating science fiction movie set in an authoritarian future where all forms of feelings have been outlawed with the use of some nifty drugs that block most neurochemicals. this basically turns the human race into an automated culture-less version of themselves, without emotions everyone becomes machine like. very efficient, but very boring.

I bring this up because if you check out this film on netflix you will have an elementary understanding of how important your neurochemicals are in your daily life, they make you who you are and estrogen is why women are more emotional.

Hittin_Shots
11-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Oh. Your Vectors. Forgot who you were. Are you a girl?

Don't get too excited now jameer, the cartoons will get jealous.

gcvbcat
11-21-2015, 10:39 AM
I won't mind female refs if they are naked.

BarberSchool
11-21-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't want to sound like an SJW or a Tumblr Bi tch but there is a huge lack of female refs in the Nba aside from lauren holtkamp. She does her job as well as anyone and she even has the knowledge to tell Chris Paul that he's a mental midget and shouldn't be in the WCF. So what gives? I mean it's not like there aren't capable women that are fit and knowledgeable enough to do the job properly. Just a bit tired of the lack of female representation. I can't even watch Basketball or Basketball streams without some guy thinking that I stumbled into the place by accident.:facepalmImmediately upon reading the title of this thread, I was intent on coming in this thread, and unloading on Violet Palmer.

But now, given Holtkamp's seeming recognition of what a pile of steaming dung Chris paul is, I shall reserve any judgement, and view more and more games officated by Holtkamp, before forming any further opinion. I wonder if she has ever called a foul on any of the back-court bullsh!t CP3 pulls. Dude must be the alltime leader in backcourt fouls drawn. Which is no enviable stat, among moral, fair, self-respecting competitors.

Thanks for bringing Holtkamp to my attention, Vectors. Any enemy of Chris paul is a friend of mine. :cheers:

Akrazotile
11-21-2015, 11:47 AM
I agree OP. The other thing that disappoints me is how severely hispanic, asian, arab, indian, native american, and alaskan native/inuit are under represented. Also after examining these refs body language carefully, Ive determined too few of them are homosexuals.

We live in the "one of everyone" age and it's disgusting that the NBA "good ole boys" refuse to recognize it. Every business NEEDS to have one of everyone represented at every job level. It's frankly the only way. Otherwise, racist. Period.

imdaman99
11-21-2015, 12:32 PM
What I want them to do is get some aging models (ones who have no use in victorias secret magazines anymore) and train them to become refs. Make them go to fulltime ref school, ref boot camp, ref grad school. And after a year or 2 they will be equipped to ref. They can't be any worse than current refs. Also, they would be a welcome change to watch on the court :rockon:

Springsteen
11-21-2015, 12:36 PM
I won't mind female refs if they are naked.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/er7HSyA7piti3CWWKNUbEQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztmaT1maWxsO2g9Mzc3O2lsPXBsYW 5lO3B4b2ZmPTUwO3B5b2ZmPTA7cT03NTt3PTY3MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyimages.com/sacramento-kings-v-houston-rockets-20130414-171956-151.jpg

I'm sure you'd love to see her nude.

Smoke117
11-21-2015, 12:51 PM
Shut up whore.

Classy. Run off the one female on this sausage fest of a board.

MMKM
11-21-2015, 01:42 PM
Women have a smaller brain. It's science.

HurricaneKid
11-21-2015, 02:42 PM
Its pretty evident you fellas ain't no catch. The gross and pathetic misogynism is not attractive and shows clearly who the lesser people are. Blatant sexism aside, Holtkamp is an outstanding official. Even that CP3 "event" was largely due to the other officials making several questionable calls on him and him blowing up at her. The fact that he doesn't differentiate between officials and is as big a flopper as he is is pretty ridiculous. He should at least know who it pisses off and who is susceptible to such shenannigans.

Officiating at the NBA level is insane. Every play is shockingly close. And she has been really good. And after a shaky start Palmer has been pretty good of late as well.

TemporaMutantur
11-21-2015, 02:49 PM
I like you Jameer. We both like Anime and we're both introverted and autistic but if thats your only rebuttal it completely proves my point.

OHH, nothing like an insult coupled with self-deprecation. Bullet-proof.

kamil
11-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Cool. I heard there's a lack of male nurses. What's up with that misandry?

TemporaMutantur
11-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Perhaps, females are muchhhhhhhh less likely to want to be refs. :confusedshrug:

How often do you see females refs with respect to lower level intramural games? Not often.

The opportunity and interest simply isn't there.

I'm curious, is the ratio of males referees just as dominant in the WNBA? (I don't think anyone here watches the WNBA, so this is going to be futile)

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Perhaps, females are muchhhhhhhh less likely to want to be refs. :confusedshrug:

How often do you see females refs with respect to lower level intramural games? Not often.

The opportunity and interest simply isn't there.

I'm curious, is the ratio of males referees just as dominant in the WNBA? (I don't think anyone here watches the WNBA, so this is going to be futile)

Regardless of my views I can't stand to watch the WNBA it's more boring than wtaching the Womens World cup unless it's Japan playing.

To the troll like Ark I said I didn't want to come off as a Tumblr Bi tch or some SJW but no need to be such a giant bigot.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 04:13 PM
r u watching anything this season Vectors?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=Jameerthefear]r u watching anything this season Vectors?[/QUOTE

Noragami
Chilvary of a failed Knight
The Asterisk War
One Punch man
Ushio and Tora
Haikyuu

About to start:
Perfect Insider
Seraph of the end
Beautiful bones
COmic Lucifer.

I'm mostly reading Manga at this point.

What are you watching?

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=Jameerthefear]r u watching anything this season Vectors?[/QUOTE

Noragami
Chilvary of a failed Knight
The Asterisk War
One Punch man
Ushio and Tora
Haikyuu

About to start:
Perfect Insider
Seraph of the end
Beautiful bones
COmic Lucifer.

I'm mostly reading Manga at this point.

What are you watching?
One Punch Man and soon Nori :)
did you ever link me to ur MAL?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=!@#$%Vectors!@#]
One Punch Man and soon Nori :)
did you ever link me to ur MAL?

I don't really put what I watch on MAL

HighFlyer23
11-21-2015, 04:44 PM
They would get boned

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 04:46 PM
They would get boned

:facepalm nice meme

warriorfan
11-21-2015, 04:47 PM
maybe there are more male refs than female refs because

there are a lot more men that go into the field of professional officiating

if there was the same amount of men and women applying for the job and there was a lot more men on the court then that would be wrong

that is not the case though
/end thread

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 04:50 PM
maybe there are more male refs than female refs because

there are a lot more men that go into the field of professional officiating

if there was the same amount of men and women applying for the job and there was a lot more men on the court then that would be wrong

that is not the case though
/end thread

Don't want to do this against a fellow Curry Family member but.... I'm sure there a several female applicants who are equally qualified for the job....

Dont be the: "When I type I type in bold. My opinion should be heard and told to everyone young and old because I am so smart guy"

warriorfan
11-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Don't want to do this against a fellow Curry Family member but.... I'm sure there a several female applicants who are equally qualified for the job....

Dont be the: "When I type I type in bold. My opinion should be heard and told to everyone young and old because I am so smart guy"

How are you really sure that there are several female applicants that are more qualified than all the other male applicants? I can see where you are coming from when you made this thread, but you are gonna need some statistics to back up your gut feelings.

It makes much more sense that there are a lot more qualified men than women trying to get into professional NBA officiating rather than an NBA conspiracy to keep the Woman Referee down.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 05:07 PM
How are you really sure that there are several female applicants that are more qualified than all the other male applicants? I can see where you are coming from when you made this thread, but you are gonna need some statistics to back up your gut feelings.

It makes much more sense that there are a lot more qualified men than women trying to get into professional NBA officiating rather than an NBA conspiracy to keep the Woman Referee down.

This isn't something that can be backed up statistically because I doubt the NBA would release the number of applicants they have. But Even so when it comes down to it, it does not have to be based on numbers. You can do it by percentage of Women hired that are equally qualified as much as their male counterparts then scale that number to match the huge discrepancy of the ratio of M:F applicants.

sd3035

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jameerthefear
is that u in ur avatar OP?

stalkerforlife
11-21-2015, 05:08 PM

Jameer going for the kill. :applause:

sd3035
11-21-2015, 05:09 PM
We don't need emotionally unstable broads menstruating all over the court or being incredibly biased because some guy's "cute"

warriorfan
11-21-2015, 05:10 PM
This isn't something that can be backed up statistically because I doubt the NBA would release the number of applicants they have. But Even so when it comes down to it, it does not have to be based on numbers. You can do it by percentage of Women hired that are equally qualified as much as their male counterparts then scale that number to match the huge discrepancy of the ratio of M:F applicants.

I was talking in terms of total percentages the entire time.

I'm willing to bet that there are at least 99 more qualified male applicants to every female applicant.

There is no NBA conspiracy to keep women referees out of the game.

There are just a lot more qualified men referees in comparison to women.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 05:17 PM
I would think so.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 05:18 PM
We don't need emotionally unstable broads menstruating all over the court or being incredibly biased because some guy's "cute"

Men are as emotionally unstable as women. Men Do crazy things because their egos were hurt... So your argument is simply farfetched and unoriginal.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 05:23 PM
I would think so.
Proof?

bluechox2
11-21-2015, 05:24 PM
players cant slap her ass, or its sexual harrasement

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Proof?

:lol :lol I'll send va jay jay pics dont worry.:roll: :roll:

warriorfan
11-21-2015, 05:28 PM
One last thing, average age of an NBA ref is 46. In maybe 20 or so years I can see a lot more Women Refs. In today's society there are far less bounderies for women and they are even getting encouraged to participate in everything. For the girls growing up in this environment today there will be many more girls not only interested in sports, but seeing it as a realistic career opportunity instead of being "something for the guys". The whole progressive gender equality movement is going to take some time to get fully off the ground however. Rome was not built in a day.

In the 1970's when most of the NBA referee's were born. A woman being an NBA referee wasn't exactly a realistic goal for women to pursue as opposed to it being a concrete reality for men. This is one of the largest reasons why I was saying there are so many more qualified men applying for NBA officiating jobs instead of Women. When the girls of this generation start growing up there will be a lot more Women who have a different outlook on what or what not are realistic goals leading to more Women who seriously pursue the job as an NBA Official from an early age.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 05:29 PM
One last thing, average age of an NBA ref is 46. In maybe 20 or so years I can see a lot more Women Refs. In today's society there are far less bounderies for women and they are even getting encouraged to participate in everything. For the girls growing up in this environment today there will be many more girls not only interested in sports, but seeing it as a realistic career opportunity instead of being "something for the guys". The whole progressive gender equality movement is going to take some time to get fully off the ground however. Rome was not built in a day.

In the 1970's when most of the NBA referee's were born. A woman being an NBA referee wasn't exactly a realistic goal for women to pursue as opposed to it being a concrete reality for men. This is one of the largest reasons why I was saying there are so many more qualified men applying for NBA officiating jobs instead of Women. When the girls of this generation start growing up there will be a lot more Women who have a different outlook on what or what not are realistic goals leading to more Women who seriously pursue the job as an NBA Official from an early age.

:applause: :applause: :cheers: Great Logic and makes sense.!

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 05:31 PM
:lol :lol I'll send va jay jay pics dont worry.:roll: :roll:
Don't front :coleman: Just gonna need some proof.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 06:22 PM
Don't front :coleman: Just gonna need some proof.

Why it's not like my shit posting will change depending on my gender?

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 06:27 PM
Why it's not like my shit posting will change depending on my gender?
Yeah but I need proof :coleman:

sd3035
11-21-2015, 06:29 PM

Cartoons just not doing it for you anymore?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 06:31 PM

You want me to add you on FB[won't do that] or... just ignore my gender it's better that way. My shit posting and trolling will be criticized properly if you ignore it.:D

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 06:36 PM
snapchat?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 06:38 PM
snapchat?
Only Social Media I use is FB and thats for asking classmates for HW. Since I already graduated it's Muda Muda muda Useless useless Useless now.

Smoke117
11-21-2015, 07:07 PM
This is a perfect example of why there should be no female refs in the NBA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b8HGIzT_lI

Fight breaks out...she just backs away. Refs are supposed to help break them up not just back away and watch.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:10 PM

Fight breaks out...she just backs away. Refs are supposed to help break them up not just back away and watch.

men are more physically strong than women. That Much is a given. The situation was being handled already. Also Where were the male refs?

Smoke117
11-21-2015, 07:12 PM
men are more physically strong than women. That Much is a given. The situation was being handled already. Also Where were the male refs?

The male ref was right there and only backed away after the players got there and started grabbing them and pulling them apart.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:13 PM
The male ref was right there and only backed away after the players got there and started grabbing them and pulling them apart.

There was no need for her to interfere if the fight was not going to be escalated.

AnaheimLakers24
11-21-2015, 07:15 PM
snapchat?
This loser trying to get girl pics on ish :lol

theres girls outside your basement, you know that right?

warriorfan
11-21-2015, 07:15 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YN0frJwyf2s/VS8SaTs2SBI/AAAAAAAAHuY/D9yZUbPRaYY/s1600/joey-crawford-fall.png

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dick+Bavetta+5vjl7ANaltTm.jpg

we see these two body slamming 6'8'' 250 pound guys all the time whenever the players start fighting...

smoke is a fuccing idiot :roll:

4 Inches
11-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Ayo who's that ref that was a rookie last season I think. Shawty kinda thick namsyin' :rockon:

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Ayo who's that ref that was a rookie last season I think. Shawty kinda thick namsyin' :rockon:
she was ugly as f*CK

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:23 PM

Laura Hompkeff?

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Laura Hompkeff?

op why do you share the same anime tastes as jameer that's not a good look.

fma:brotherhood (remains the best anime ever)

hunter x hunter 2011 (second best anime ever)

samurai champloo

cowboy bebop

gintama

seraph of the end

just to name a few. that should keep you busy for awhile.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 07:32 PM

samurai champloo

cowboy bebop

gintama

seraph of the end

cool memes

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:32 PM

samurai champloo

cowboy bebop

gintama

seraph of the end

Will watch Gintama
Already seen H X H FMA COwboy and Champloo

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 07:34 PM
cool memes

i know we're around the same age but i'm telling you brotherhood is an extremely deep, show rich with symbolism and is based in reality.

hunter x hunter 2011 is a deconstruction of battle shounen tropes done remarkably well.

what do you consider the best anime ever? kill la kill?

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Will watch Gintama
Already seen H X H FMA COwboy and Champloo

gintama is a comedic rich show that makes fun of every popular anime ever while still maintaining a significant amount of plot and character development.

also tell jameer that brotherhood is the best anime ever

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:38 PM
@Jameer

You Can't go wrong with FMA Brotherhood. It's God Tier Anime. Great animation. It's straight to the point and the story is executed with near perfection. Theres a reason why it's always top 5 in GOAT anime lists.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:39 PM
gintama is a comedic rich show that makes fun of every popular anime ever while still maintaining a significant amount of plot and character development.

also tell jameer that brotherhood is the best anime ever

I've seen 3 episodes. The Animation and style still catches me off guard a bit.

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 07:43 PM
I've seen 3 episodes. The Animation and style still catches me off guard a bit.

yea it's a little rough but you'll get used to it eventually. there's like 3 different seasons of it too and it just keeps getting better and better.

on topic: lack of female refs i don't really care for honestly since i hate all refs regardless of race gender color and/or ethnicity but i would like to see more female coaches/assistant coaches but i figure most female jobs in the nba are high level administration/management positions which isn't a bad thing but it's not something we will often hear about.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:45 PM
yea it's a little rough but you'll get used to it eventually. there's like 3 different seasons of it too and it just keeps getting better and better.

on topic: lack of female refs i don't really care for honestly since i hate all refs regardless of race gender color and/or ethnicity but i would like to see more female coaches/assistant coaches but i figure most female jobs in the nba are high level administration/management positions which isn't a bad thing but it's not something we will often hear about.

Hopefully I get used to it. I only hear good things about Gintama.

Jameerthefear
>watcch this show that has over 100 episodes
when will you guys realize i will never do that

!@#$%Vectors!@#
>watcch this show that has over 100 episodes
when will you guys realize i will never do that

FMA Brotherhood has less than 100 episodes.

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 07:50 PM
yea stop being ghey jaqueer. hunter x hunter 2011 has 148 but trust me when i say that it's worth it all the way until it's conclusion.

also stein's gate and one punch man are two more recommendations but definitely one punch man like what jameer said it's just pure fun.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:51 PM
yea stop being ghey jaqueer. hunter x hunter 2011 has 148 but trust me when i say that it's worth it all the way until it's conclusion.

also stein's gate and one punch man are two more recommendations but definitely one punch man like what jameer said it's just pure fun.

I'm Watching OP man. hoping H X H writer gets his PS Vita, his PS4, His Xbox and every gaming system he has broken so he can stop being so lazy.

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm Watching OP man. hoping H X H writer gets his PS Vita, his PS4, His Xbox and every gaming system he has broken so he can stop being so lazy.

he's married to the woman who made sailor moon so i'm guessing they take extended vacations in their mid-life crisis or something but the hiatuses could also help him with the quality of his content too.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 07:59 PM
he's married to the woman who made sailor moon so i'm guessing they take extended vacations in their mid-life crisis or something but the hiatuses could also help him with the quality of his content too.

His Quality is amazing but the fans would be happy with 12 Chapters a year.

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 08:01 PM
His Quality is amazing but the fans would be happy with 12 Chapters a year.

idk what to tell you man he has such a dedicated cult following and a history of illnesses he's like the derrick rose of manga artists. it's such a shame too because there isn't a lot of content from other anime that can keep up with him in the slightest.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:06 PM
idk what to tell you man he has such a dedicated cult following and a history of illnesses he's like the derrick rose of manga artists. it's such a shame too because there isn't a lot of content from other anime that can keep up with him in the slightest.

Ya. Hopefully he starts writing again.

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 08:27 PM
Ya. Hopefully he starts writing again.

yea but it's such a shame. i can't really get into a lot of anime these days. watching shows like hunter x hunter 2011 and fma:brotherhood has made me realize that some anime that i used to unfortunately watch (naruto/bleach/fairy tail/one piece) were all anime that weren't that good at all.

tho oddly enough i thoroughly enjoy "today in class 5-2"

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:35 PM
yea but it's such a shame. i can't really get into a lot of anime these days. watching shows like hunter x hunter 2011 and fma:brotherhood has made me realize that some anime that i used to unfortunately watch (naruto/bleach/fairy tail/one piece) were all anime that weren't that good at all.

tho oddly enough i thoroughly enjoy "today in class 5-2"

I just watch other series with low expectations so that I don't criticize them internally.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 08:36 PM
any of yall seen shinsekai yori? better than all that other shit

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:43 PM
any of yall seen shinsekai yori? better than all that other shit

nope never heard of it.

FKAri
11-21-2015, 08:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ak371vX.gif

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 08:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ak371vX.gif

:dancin :djparty :hammertime: :party: :banana: :banana: :dancin :dancin

FKAri
11-21-2015, 08:51 PM
p.s. Stein's Gate was garbage. Written for autistic guys deprived of female contact. Felt like watching Twilight set in the Star Trek universe. You know I'm right too.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 08:52 PM
nope never heard of it.
you wanna watch it together? :)

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 08:53 PM
p.s. Stein's Gate was garbage. Written for autistic guys deprived of female contact. Felt like watching Twilight set in the Star Trek universe. You know I'm right too.
where'd u get this meme?

FKAri
11-21-2015, 08:58 PM
where'd u get this meme?

what meme?

And hey I'm a romantic guy. I don't hate chick flicks. I'll watch When Harry Met Sally if its on TBS. I like sci fi too. Even if its hard(thick) sci fi. So don't gimme none o dat "it wasnt for you".

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 09:03 PM
you wanna watch it together? :)
Is there Yaoi in it?:coleman:

PsychoBe
11-21-2015, 10:11 PM
what meme?

And hey I'm a romantic guy. I don't hate chick flicks. I'll watch When Harry Met Sally if its on TBS. I like sci fi too. Even if its hard(thick) sci fi. So don't gimme none o dat "it wasnt for you".

nah honestly it just wasn't for you. the show is consistent with very little/no plot-holes and effortlessly weaves character development and depth into each and every plot-line.

i either urge you to watch it again or just understand that you watched it with a certain expectation that the show couldn't live up to, which isn't the show's fault just yours.

everyone was having a good convo and you ruined it by being a perv men are not for your entertainment i'm reporting you to kblaze sorry

aj1987
11-21-2015, 10:23 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Underrated post.

Springsteen
11-21-2015, 10:23 PM
On the subject of anime, Dragon Ball Super is so BORING.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 10:24 PM
what meme?

You ain't a real n*gga if you don't f*ck with Steins;Gate

buddha
11-21-2015, 10:32 PM
is anyone's mind blown that a girl is actually on this forum?

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 10:33 PM
err, i'm straight

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 10:38 PM
err, i'm straight

Went on google images and the pictures I saw said otherwise but ok.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 10:42 PM
nah honestly it just wasn't for you. the show is consistent with very little/no plot-holes and effortlessly weaves character development and depth into each and every plot-line.

i either urge you to watch it again or just understand that you watched it with a certain expectation that the show couldn't live up to, which isn't the show's fault just yours.

everyone was having a good convo and you ruined it by being a perv men are not for your entertainment i'm reporting you to kblaze sorry

Was an honest question really.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 10:42 PM
well, there's some gay stuff but it's for plot development it's not that kind of show

Smoke117
11-21-2015, 10:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: I like this chick, she's going to fit in here.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 10:46 PM
well, there's some gay stuff but it's for plot development it's not that kind of show

oh kk.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 10:48 PM
oh kk.
You never answered my question :coleman:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 10:52 PM
You never answered my question :coleman:

It doesn't look like my type of show. :\

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 10:58 PM
It doesn't look like my type of show. :\
:biggums:
you'll LOVE it.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 11:02 PM
:biggums:
you'll LOVE it.

I'll give 1 episode a try.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 11:04 PM
I'll give 1 episode a try.
it starts off slow tho like steins

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 11:04 PM
it starts off slow tho like steins
3 then.

Jameerthefear
11-21-2015, 11:13 PM
3 then.
:coleman:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-21-2015, 11:16 PM
:coleman:

:\ How many then?

ShaqTwizzle
11-21-2015, 11:19 PM
How is this dumbass thread 8 pages?
Who cares what gender the refs are???

Holy ****.

Springsteen
11-22-2015, 12:59 AM
How is this dumbass thread 8 pages?
Who cares what gender the refs are???

Holy ****.

Jameer's laying some groundwork, don't kill the mood for him.

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 01:09 AM
:\ How many then?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-22-2015, 01:12 AM
k tomorrow after I come back from work.

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 01:17 AM
k tomorrow after I come back from work.
Where do you work?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-22-2015, 01:19 AM
Where do you work?

:no: :D

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 01:23 AM
:no: :D
:D

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-22-2015, 01:30 AM
:D

Can't be too cautious online.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 09:02 AM
aww...little Jameer.

the world abounds in cvnt of every kind, including hers.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/2015/08/13/deadwood.jpg

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-23-2015, 09:03 AM
aww...little Jameer.

the world abounds in cvnt of every kind, including hers.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/2015/08/13/deadwood.jpg

it's true though. I'm like a 5 on most peoples scale.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 09:06 AM
it's true though. I'm like a 5 on most peoples scale.

Hey, who's that girl standing behind that nose in your avatar?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-23-2015, 09:09 AM
Hey, who's that girl standing behind that nose in your avatar?

It's my mentor.

Not cool though the Jewish nose jokes.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 09:11 AM
It's my mentor.

Not cool though the Jewish nose jokes.

I was about to say you are a good sport and I'm starting to feel guilty...but than you had to edit your post and add that second part.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-23-2015, 09:14 AM
I was about to say you are a good sport and I'm starting to feel guilty...but than you had to edit your post and add that second part.

Well it's not cool. My nose isn't even big.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 09:17 AM
Well it's not cool. My nose isn't even big.

If it bothers you that I say that and you keep saying it's not big...it's big. :lol I never said it was a bad thing...who knows, maybe my fetish is big nosed jew broads?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-23-2015, 09:20 AM
If it bothers you that I say that and you keep saying it's not big...it's big. :lol I never said it was a bad thing...who knows, maybe my fetish is big nosed jew broads?
bruh:pimp: