PDA

View Full Version : Could Thunder make playoffs without Durant ?

feyki
11-21-2015, 09:40 AM
Everyone says about Westbrook's talents "how great" but Is he franchise player , like Durant ?

dunksby
11-21-2015, 09:41 AM
You are one year late with that question.

Uncle Drew
11-21-2015, 09:43 AM
And the answer is yes.

feyki
11-21-2015, 09:45 AM

Ibaka and Westbrook hadn't healthy full time season at last year . But I guess Westbrook isn't franchise player , unfortunately .

dunksby
11-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Ibaka and Westbrook hadn't healthy full time season at last year . But I guess Westbrook isn't franchise player , unfortunately .
Westbrook is a flashy and loud number two, Durant improves the whole team, everybody in OKC plays off KD. He has the most impact on his team in the league.

feyki
11-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Westbrook is a flashy and loud number two, Durant improves the whole team, everybody in OKC plays off KD. He has the most impact on his team in the league.

:rockon:

fragokota
11-21-2015, 10:19 AM
Hell no. They didn't make it last year despite having KD for 1/3rd of the season. What makes you think they could do it without him the whole season? Frankly not enough talent around KD, Westbrook to make it happen. I am not sure i consider them true championship contenders as GSW/SAS/Cavs tbh.

DMAVS41
11-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Maybe not with this team. The offense will fall back a bit obviously without Durant...and the defense looks like shit with or without Durant.

The defense just hasn't been good enough.

feyki
11-21-2015, 10:41 AM
Maybe not with this team. The offense will fall back a bit obviously without Durant...and the defense looks like shit with or without Durant.

The defense just hasn't been good enough.

Scott Brooks has hustle mentality . Thunder looks like softer team with Donavon . Donavon great coach at offensive side . But Thunder needs hustle than offence with their roster .

ArbitraryWater
11-21-2015, 10:44 AM
Scott Brooks has hustle mentality . Thunder looks like softer team with Donavon . Donavon great coach at offensive side . But Thunder needs hustle than offence with their roster .

cmon what

feyki
11-21-2015, 10:59 AM
cmon what

???

MellowYellow
11-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Nope, thunder are a terrible franchise. They got lucky a few years in the draft, but they have no idea how to build a team that compliments those players.