PDA

View Full Version : am I the only one who finds it suspicious that Marcus Morris is now the better twin?

buddha
11-21-2015, 10:48 PM
they are noted for being immature, is it really that far out of the realm of possibility that after the trade Markieff decided to say **** you Phoenix and switch places with his brother?

buddha
11-22-2015, 03:07 AM
nobody else?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-22-2015, 03:09 AM
they are noted for being immature, is it really that far out of the realm of possibility that after the trade Markieff decided to say **** you Phoenix and switch places with his brother?

I don't watch the suns so I wouldn't know.

Im so nba'd out
11-22-2015, 03:10 AM
Marcus was the better twin in college matter fact idk why markieff was drafted higher than him.Its just like the ppl who thought robin lopez would be better than brook even though brook was better than him in college

SugarHill
11-22-2015, 03:12 AM
these n*ggas really got the exact same tats too

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-22-2015, 03:15 AM

one has a bit of gyno the other does not.

SwishSquared
11-22-2015, 03:16 AM
One got traded and is dealing with it. The other is still trying to get himself traded. I think that's basically what's going on.

iamgine
11-22-2015, 03:18 AM
Maybe he morph most of his soul with his brother and the one in Phoenix is just his body with little soul left. I mean I've seen it happen in DBZ so I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

bdreason
11-22-2015, 03:20 AM
Marcus is on a new team, getting more minutes, and winning more games.

outbreak
11-22-2015, 04:45 AM
Up until the trade they lived together and SHARED A BED

el gringos
11-22-2015, 08:37 AM
Surprised that the one that's trying his a off is playing better than the one who came into the season openly saying he wasn't going to?

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 09:13 AM

:biggums: share b1tches too?

Purch
11-22-2015, 09:27 AM

This is actually pretty common among twins if parents didn't do what they're supposed to when their twins were young.

Identical Twins are extremely close, and they socialize with each other from day one... What parents are supposed to do is make sure that their twins have some level of individuality, and that they have times where they do activities apart from one another. That way they develop an Identity outside of each other.

Twins can become extremely attached if they share nearly every aspect of their life during development.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-22-2015, 11:48 AM
:biggums: share b1tches too?

Shit, why not? Nikka look exactly like you with the same exact THICKNESS, not like there'd be anything to be jelly about.

:oldlol: