PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love (18.3 ppg 12 rpg 2.5 apg) vs chris Bosh (18.1 ppg 9.7 rpg 1.7 apg)

k0kakw0rld
11-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Bosh is finally playing without LeBron James who's currently the Robin to Kevin Love's Batman.

That should kill the argument about LeBron ball destroying other players :cheers:

oarabbus
11-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Bosh and K Love are both having very solid seasons. Been good to see both of them doing well

Donkey4trading
11-22-2015, 01:16 AM
wow so now lebron has basically played with 2 Pau Gasol's as his third options and his stans still say he has no help :oldlol: :oldlol:

Kyrie comes back soon too

J Shuttlesworth
11-22-2015, 01:18 AM
Bosh was always a spot up shooter before/during/after LeBron.

Love is actually a solid post up player, and you can really see it this year in Cleveland, just like the Minny days.

LoneyROY7
11-22-2015, 01:34 AM
So LeBron is averaging 10 more ppg, taking 5 more shots per game, and averaging 4 more apg...but he's Robin? :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
11-22-2015, 01:35 AM
So LeBron is averaging 10 more ppg, taking 5 more shots per game, and averaging 4 more apg...but he's Robin? :roll:
:roll: Didn't catch that

JohnFreeman
11-22-2015, 01:58 AM
They don't even try anymore

Mr. Jabbar
11-22-2015, 02:00 AM
b b b b but gasol..

:roll: :roll:

FKAri
11-22-2015, 02:02 AM
Bosh was always a spot up shooter before/during/after LeBron.

Love is actually a solid post up player, and you can really see it this year in Cleveland, just like the Minny days.

yea. Bosh's offensive game is extremely basic. But he knows exactly how to use his combo of touch/quickness/length.

But watching this guy for years he's the same guy on offense.

Here's his ISO flowchart:
1) receive ball
2) slowwwwwly turn to face basket if not already doing so
3) pumpfake or jabstep (get creative and pick any of these options!)
4) shoot it or drive left all the way to the rim (get creative and pick any of these options!)

He's been the same nigguh since day 1 offensively.

Nash
11-22-2015, 06:26 AM
wow so now lebron has basically played with 2 Pau Gasol's as his third options and his stans still say he has no help :oldlol: :oldlol:

well, did he have his Gasol in the finals?

buddha
11-22-2015, 07:00 AM
Kevin Love was a 26/13/4 player before he became LeBron's spot up shooter.

aj1987
11-22-2015, 07:15 AM
Kevin Love was a 26/13/4 player before he became LeBron's spot up shooter.
He also never made the PO's in his career and made the Finals in his FIRST season, playing with LeBron.

warriorfan
11-22-2015, 07:17 AM
He also never made the PO's in his career and made the Finals in his FIRST season, playing with LeBron.

plays in min

Joins a stacked team

Made it cuz LeBron doe

:roll:

buddha
11-22-2015, 07:30 AM

so? his team sucked.. a team that would have been the 8th seed in the East in 2013. as soon as he left they went from winning 40 games to 16.

the Cavs making the playoffs last year had nothing to do with Kevin Love being a role player, they make the playoffs and finals with or without him, that's how bad the east is.

aj1987
11-22-2015, 07:31 AM
plays in min

Joins a stacked team

Made it cuz LeBron doe

:roll:
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

How ****ing stupid are you, dude? You do know that Love was out of the PO's after the first round, right? You do also know that he basically had a 20 PPG scorer in Martin, a 20/10 C in Pekovic, and a 10/10 PG (who's also a very good defender) in Rubio, right? Lets also not forget about another 13 PPG scorer in Brewer.

so? his team sucked.. a team that would have been the 8th seed in the East in 2013. as soon as he left they went from winning 40 games to 16.
Rubio - Injured
Pekovic - Injured
Martin - Injured
Brewer - Gone

That's basically their entire starting lineup. You expected bench warmers to win more than that?

the Cavs making the playoffs last year had nothing to do with Kevin Love being a role player, they make the playoffs and finals with or without him, that's how bad the east is.
:facepalm

warriorfan
11-22-2015, 07:38 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

How ****ing stupid are you, dude? You do know that Love was out of the PO's after the first round, right? You do also know that he basically had a 20 PPG scorer in Martin, a 20/10 C in Pekovic, and a 10/10 PG (who's also a very good defender) in Rubio, right? Lets also not forget about another 13 PPG scorer in Brewer.

Rubio - Injured
Pekovic - Injured
Martin - Injured
Brewer - Gone

That's basically their entire starting lineup. You expected bench warmers to win more than that?

:facepalm

Kevin toothpick No D empty stats Martin

Pekovic Brewer? Dudes were trashy AF that shit wasn't Love's fault get out of here stanboy you don't know shit about ball.

T_L_P
11-22-2015, 07:41 AM

Even though I'm not exactly rooting for the Cavs, I can't wait for Kyrie to return.

His game is very entertaining and he really is a great player.

aj1987
11-22-2015, 07:50 AM
Kevin toothpick No D empty stats Martin

Pekovic Brewer? Dudes were trashy AF that shit wasn't Love's fault get out of here stanboy you don't know shit about ball.
:oldlol:

Rich, coming from your dumbass.

I know that I actually supported Love about his clutch play, when he was with the Wolves, but look at what he's doing RN. Dude is garbage in the clutch. The entire 4th, actually. The guy is getting more open looks than he ever did with the Wolves and he still can't shoot for shit. I know for a FACT that you actually never watched a Wolves game in your life. Watch the games instead of the play-by-play. If you can't afford a good internet connection to watch games live, download them and watch them.

warriorfan
11-22-2015, 07:56 AM
:oldlol:

Rich, coming from your dumbass.

I know that I actually supported Love about his clutch play, when he was with the Wolves, but look at what he's doing RN. Dude is garbage in the clutch. The entire 4th, actually. The guy is getting more open looks than he ever did with the Wolves and he still can't shoot for shit. I know for a FACT that you actually never watched a Wolves game in your life. Watch the games instead of the play-by-play. If you can't afford a good internet connection to watch games live, download them and watch them.

I have seen quite a few Love games while he was in Min while they played the warriors, his team was Fuccing awful. Save your bootsie ass internet shit homie I got the league pass... Not that I'm tunin into any of Minnesotas gay ass games anyways :roll:

aj1987
11-22-2015, 08:01 AM
I have seen quite a few Love games while he was in Min while they played the warriors, his team was Fuccing awful. Save your bootsie ass internet shit homie I got the league pass... Not that I'm tunin into any of Minnesotas gay ass games anyways :roll:
So basically you saw 0 games when Love was with Minny, Curry dick sucker.

warriorfan
11-22-2015, 08:04 AM
So basically you saw 0 games when Love was with Minny, Curry dick sucker.

Nope saw many games of Kevin love and saw his double double game streak get broke by golden state I have been watching GS for along ass time homie

aj1987
11-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Nope saw many games of Kevin love and saw his double double game streak get broke by golden state I have been watching GS for along ass time homie
Well, then you're just an idiot who doesn't understand basketball.

Let me help you out here. You're calling Martin's stats "empty"? You might want to look up posts on this board from '14 and before that, which pertained to Loves' defense or his clutch play (you actually posts from me supporting Love for his shitty play in the clutch).

Also, how the **** is a 20/10 C "trashy" in today's league? Or a 13 PPG player, who can actually play D on a team full of garbage ass defensive players?