PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers are a franchise known for their all-time great big men

Shade8780
11-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Yet they passed up two potential multiple All-Star big men with Kristaps and Jahlil in the top 4 for a fvcking cocky no hustle bust midget.

Let's all think about that for a moment.

Does Kupchak need to go?

fiddy
11-22-2015, 10:19 AM
No, Jimmy does.

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 10:21 AM
I think Magic and Lakers fans need to both hold hands. We both drafted wings in a stacked bigman draft. At least the Magic never had the opportunity to get Oak or Porz though.

SpaceJam
11-22-2015, 10:23 AM
I think Magic and Lakers fans need to both hold hands. We both drafted wings in a stacked bigman draft. At least the Magic never had the opportunity to get Oak or Porz though.

Don't get too friendly with LA or they'll steal Orlando's big man again

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Don't get too friendly with LA or they'll steal Orlando's big man again
they can have him

FreezingTsmoove
11-22-2015, 10:27 AM
You know

For DAngeaBust to go that high in such a great draft makes me think he really is a great player he just got drafted into a toxic situation

You cant sit here and tell me he wouldnt be a better player right now if he had free reign at the PG position on the nuggets or 76ers

But when your a PG forced to play SG with ballhogs like Clark, Nick Young, Lou, and Kobe your numbers are not going to be impressive

I<3NBA
11-22-2015, 10:29 AM
No, Jimmy does.
this is how retarded Kobe fans are.

when they think an owner can be fired.

fiddy
11-22-2015, 10:31 AM
this is how retarded Kobe fans are.

when they think an owner can be fired.
:facepalm

Pls, stop wasting my air.

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 10:34 AM
You know

For DAngeaBust to go that high in such a great draft makes me think he really is a great player he just got drafted into a toxic situation

You cant sit here and tell me he wouldnt be a better player right now if he had free reign at the PG position on the nuggets or 76ers

But when your a PG forced to play SG with ballhogs like Clark, Nick Young, Lou, and Kobe your numbers are not going to be impressive
meh. not every player drafted high is good. a lot of busts have been picked at #2.

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Porzingis is great no doubt, but let's not act like Okafor is making any positive impact. Hinkie is running a pump and dump operation on him, they are better offensively and defensively without him on the floor. If you offered Russell for Okafor straight up, guarnateed 6ers say yes and lakers say no

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Porzingis is great no doubt, but let's not act like Okafor is making any positive impact. Hinkie is running a pump and dump operation on him, they are better offensively and defensively without him on the floor. If you offered Russell for Okafor straight up, guarnateed 6ers say yes and lakers say no
advanced stats on the 6ers are weird and dumb. also it's funny that you say that about okafor when the lakers are the same way. they are better offensively and defensively when he's off the floor.

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 10:56 AM
advanced stats on the 6ers are weird and dumb. also it's funny that you say that about okafor when the lakers are the same way. they are better offensively and defensively when he's off the floor.

forget the advanced stats, I'm just not enamored with Okafor's game and in no way regret passing on him. the one thing he excel at is iso post scoring and that's just not a very efficient method of offense. His ceiling is a taller Al Jefferson and darker Brook Lopez. Russell still projects higher imo

Jameerthefear
11-22-2015, 11:04 AM
forget the advanced stats, I'm just not enamored with Okafor's game and in no way regret passing on him. the one thing he excel at is iso post scoring and that's just not a very efficient method of offense. His ceiling is a taller Al Jefferson and darker Brook Lopez. Russell still projects higher imo
Fair enough. I think Russel will be more of just a fringe player. Never really that great.

Shade8780
11-22-2015, 11:27 AM
You know

Anthony Bennett was the #1 pick two years ago. Just because you're drafted high, doesn't mean you have talent.

Shade8780
11-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Russell doesn't have the drive. He's playing alongside Kobe fvcking Bryant, he should be the hardest working rookie in the league.

Except he really isn't. He may have some talent caged up in there, but he seems more interested in the bright lights and Kardashians than playing basketball.

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Russell doesn't have the drive. He's playing alongside Kobe fvcking Bryant, he should be the hardest working rookie in the league.

Except he really isn't. He may have some talent caged up in there, but he seems more interested in the bright lights and Kardashians than playing basketball.

i guess we will find out in 2 or 3 years, but i'm telling you man Russell is gonna be good. Dude can beat you in so many different ways, he's a great willing passer who doesn't need to dominate the ball. Because of his size and shootingtouch he can get his jumper off at the elbow whenever he wants. To me he is the prototypical PG in this new era. I'm not worried about him a bit. he's quietly putting up 12/5 in the last 5 games or so. he plays so effortless that people think he's slow but he always gets to where he needs to be on the court.