PDA

View Full Version : Dirk hits kobe with his own move and scores

Im so nba'd out
11-22-2015, 11:26 AM
https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/i663.mp4

This is the moment when i realized kobe needs to retire.Dirk is busting your azz and your laughing about it.Young Kobe would of yelled at his teammates/the refs or looked pissed as **** and went right back at the mavs.This new kobe is laughing while losing ....yeah this is not the kobe that became my favorite player this is just an old rapist who can no longer get it up

lilteapot
11-22-2015, 11:28 AM
Since when is a stepthrough move Kobe's "own move"?

OP needs to shut the **** up.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-22-2015, 11:33 AM
Big Baldbe stan here, been following his career since his elementary B-Ball days, but I have to agree here. The Cuck Mamba is done and just doesn't have that same fire like when he would chuck Shaq's Lakers out of the finals. Perhaps The THICK Man, Karl Malone could reinvigorate him by taking his wife's sweet Mehicano poo say right in front of him as clips of Duncan winning his 6th chip this year play in the background.

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Big Baldbe stan here, been following his career since his elementary B-Ball days, but I have to agree here. The Cuck Mamba is done and just doesn't have that same fire like when he would chuck Shaq's Lakers out of the finals. Perhaps The THICK Man, Karl Malone could reinvigorate him by taking his wife's sweet Mehicano poo say right in front of him as clips of Duncan winning his 6th chip this year play in the background.

the irony of a man with a Duncan av discussing cuckoldry

Spurs5Rings2014
11-22-2015, 11:41 AM
the irony of a man with a Duncan av discussing cuckoldry

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what the **** is.

:lol

AirFederer
11-22-2015, 12:25 PM
How great is our Dirk!?! :bowdown:

ISHGoat
11-22-2015, 12:28 PM
If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what the **** is.

:lol
:roll: :roll:

shots fired at kobe, lebron, duncan so efficiently in this thread