PDA

View Full Version : Porzingis makes the Knicks likeable

nba_55
11-22-2015, 12:34 PM
:biggums:

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 12:36 PM
it's true, Cuckmelo is now more appropriately cast as the sexually impotent fat sidekick rather than the leading man

Genaro
11-22-2015, 12:41 PM
I never hated the Knicks. I actually felt bad for them for a long time since they're such a loyal fan base but their team was the laughing stock of the NBA. Yeah, I laughed too but I never hated them. And also I like Carmelo.
Good for them they now actually have something going, they deserve after all these bad years.

LikeMike
11-22-2015, 01:32 PM
100% agree with OP. Just last night I posted that I have historically disliked the Knicks, but it is just so much fun to watch Porzingis.

Teanett
11-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Porzi is the lovable rookie, sure.
But the Knicks play team ball and hustle.
They're loaded with good character, high IQ guys.

Quite similar to Dallas in the west.

bluechox2
11-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Espn Analyst cant stop cumming all over Deangelo Russell and says the zinger is a bust

darft time analyst...with the way hes talking about russell, its as if hes Jordan

says porzingis can't play, he's got bad eyes.......he's got soft eyes. Eyes are a big deal to me. Look at great players and look at their eyes......the more I watch this kid, the worse I think he is

there you have it...lakers took his advice of "bad eyes" to pass porzingis
and select russell who admits himself, he doesnt play defense" but its all good

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13143300

Nick Young
11-22-2015, 02:16 PM
it's true, Cuckmelo is now more appropriately cast as the sexually impotent fat sidekick rather than the leading man
:roll: :roll: :roll:

AngelEyes
11-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Espn Analyst cant stop cumming all over Deangelo Russell and says the zinger is a bust

darft time analyst...with the way hes talking about russell, its as if hes Jordan

says porzingis can't play, he's got bad eyes.......he's got soft eyes. Eyes are a big deal to me. Look at great players and look at their eyes......the more I watch this kid, the worse I think he is

there you have it...lakers took his advice of "bad eyes" to pass porzingis
and select russell who admits himself, he doesnt play defense" but its all good

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13143300

Wow what a ****ing asshole and idiot Dakich is. His eyes are soft? What a dumbass. ESPN employs this **********?

JimmyMcAdocious
11-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Knicks are alright. It's their fans that are idiots and that's fine. Can't blame a team for their following.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Wow what a ****ing asshole and idiot Dakich is. His eyes are soft? What a dumbass. ESPN employs this **********?

Its a true statement man...

I said the same thing about Okafor. Hes one of the most skilled post players youll see but he has a low energy, low motor type of look to him...no fire in his eyes. And what is he? A low motor, non-rebounding, not hungry type of player. Peoples mannerisms are a reflection of who they really are

NewYorkNoPicks
11-22-2015, 03:53 PM
Knicks are alright. It's their fans that are idiots and that's fine. Can't blame a team for their following.

I agree... Knick fans are seriously some of the most delusional people out there. However, part of that comes from the hunger they have from 15 year of incompetence and 30 years since drafting a single all-star calibur prospect. Part of that was due to the fact that after Ewing the Knicks made the playoffs for 14 straight years and usually had a draft pick in the bottom of the 1st round. But there are still plenty of teams who find quality pieces late in the draft. The Knicks are a horribly run organization who could have had Steph Curry if they didnt decide winning 1 more meaningless game is more important than a higher draft position.

So yeah i understand fellow Knick fans but their hyping of every single young player they ever get is beyond retarded. I remember when these idiots were saying Channing Frye is the next Duncan 10 games into the season. Im one of the few level headed Knick fans youll find

NBAplayoffs2001
11-22-2015, 03:59 PM
I agree... Knick fans are seriously some of the most delusional people out there. However, part of that comes from the hunger they have from 15 year of incompetence and 30 years since drafting a single all-star calibur prospect. Part of that was due to the fact that after Ewing the Knicks made the playoffs for 14 straight years and usually had a draft pick in the bottom of the 1st round. But there are still plenty of teams who find quality pieces late in the draft. The Knicks are a horribly run organization who could have had Steph Curry if they didnt decide winning 1 more meaningless game is more important than a higher draft position.

So yeah i understand fellow Knick fans but their hyping of every single young player they ever get is beyond retarded. I remember when these idiots were saying Channing Frye is the next Duncan 10 games into the season. Im one of the few level headed Knick fans youll find

Yes, omg. Being a Knick fan and talking to Knick fans at MSG games or people on trains are hilarious at times. Some Knick fan tried convincing me that Jeremy Lin was the next Walt Frazier :roll: back when Linsanity was happening.

smoovegittar
11-22-2015, 04:23 PM
It's OK, ya'll don't have to like NY. We're doing fine~

outbreak
11-22-2015, 05:25 PM
I've always liked the knicks franchise but I've hated the way they've run it lately, they seem to keep signing/trading for players who have name recognition but are past their prime or not guys who can win it on their own and then never put in place a good roster around them. Seem content to just make the play offs each year and not actually contend.

I hope they do right and build around Porzingis, it'd be good to see them be legit and he has a very fun style of play to watch. Some of the knicks fans here make it hard though by making threads all off season about how this year they can win a ring when they have a mediocre/bad roster. It's probably only 3-4 posters but they are always vocal.

AngelEyes
11-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Its a true statement man...

I said the same thing about Okafor. Hes one of the most skilled post players youll see but he has a low energy, low motor type of look to him...no fire in his eyes. And what is he? A low motor, non-rebounding, not hungry type of player. Peoples mannerisms are a reflection of who they really are

Bullshit. There's nothing true about it, it's about the most meatball thing I've ever heard in sports. No basketball scout in the world would base their scouting report on a young prospect off how his eyes look. Dakich is a complete and utter clown for what he said about this guy.

outbreak
11-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Bullshit. There's nothing true about it, it's about the most meatball thing I've ever heard in sports. No basketball scout in the world would base their scouting report on a young prospect off how his eyes look. Dakich is a complete and utter clown for what he said about this guy.
That's not true. There was an article while back I remember reading about how NBA staffs are hiring psychologist to write reports on college players body language compared to successful nba players.

The fire in the eye thing is bullshit but they do actually look at body language now.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Dakich is a tool. Listen to him call a Big Ten game and it will make you want to fly to where he is, murder him, murder everyone around you for allowing him to be alive when they were in killing vicinity, and then, naturally, kill yourself because you don't want to go through all that news/prison/judicial crap.

Him, Fraschilla, and Cowturd.

AngelEyes
11-22-2015, 07:31 PM
That's not true. There was an article while back I remember reading about how NBA staffs are hiring psychologist to write reports on college players body language compared to successful nba players.

The fire in the eye thing is bullshit but they do actually look at body language now.

They may look at something like that but I'm sure it's a very, very small part of the scouting report. This guy, Dakich, looked at his eyes and was done with him. Called him a soon to be bust based on his eyes and body.

outbreak
11-22-2015, 07:35 PM
They may look at something like that but I'm sure it's a very, very small part of the scouting report. This guy, Dakich, looked at his eyes and was done with him. Called him a soon to be bust based on his eyes and body.
Yeah that's true. They don't base their entire scouting process on a random prediction from how a player looks. It's more a case of if there's multiple players who look solid skills wise they might compare them psychologically to try and identify if someone has better leadership/presence/drive etc and how they react to tough situations.

Real14
11-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Op, u can go back to slurping bronna. Knicks weren't likeable in tha 90s especially when they went to tha finals twice? ?:confusedshrug: Knicks weren't likeable in 2000, and 2013 either????:coleman: Get outta here with that shit. Just because he's white :facepalm

Smoke117
11-22-2015, 07:54 PM
Nonsense...there is nothing that can make the Knicks likable. When they inevitably run him out of NY we will all laugh.

DoctorP
11-22-2015, 07:56 PM
If Porzingis was in Philly he would be a loser and scrub. With a good organization like Phil's Knicks, which values winning, he is developing into a force.

Real14
11-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Nonsense...there is nothing that can make the Knicks likable. When they inevitably run him out of NY we will all laugh.
Hating ass heat fans should have no say.:no: