PDA

View Full Version : Official Ben Simmons to 76ers Thread

Im so nba'd out
11-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Im calling it boys....he will spark the resurgence of the 76ers.Blake Griffin 2.0 with a touch of bron bron in him

Kawhi
11-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Another big man, because, why not?

Im so nba'd out
11-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Another big man, because, why not?
trust the process :pimp:

SwishSquared
11-22-2015, 03:44 PM
Another big man, because, why not?They will likely trade one of Noel or Okafor next summer. If they land Simmons, I'm betting Okafor is gone.

The key is they really need to land the #1 pick and have the LAL pick convey.

FreezingTsmoove
11-22-2015, 03:53 PM
Absolute toxic situation. Hes a PF not a SF

dhsilv
11-22-2015, 03:55 PM
Absolute toxic situation. Hes a PF not a SF

Noel at center, simmons at the 4. What's the issue?

FreezingTsmoove
11-22-2015, 04:00 PM
Noel at center, simmons at the 4. What's the issue?

Idk man how about Jahlil freaking Oak and Joel Olajuwon

dhsilv
11-22-2015, 04:03 PM

Everyone on the team is just a trade piece....literally nobody on that team has to stay. They haven't even started building a team at this point nor have they really had a piece to do so with.

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 04:04 PM

they pumping and dumping Jah LilD 0for13's ass like he's a penny stock

no one likes oKafor, he's a bum

poido123
11-22-2015, 04:05 PM
Im calling it boys....he will spark the resurgence of the 76ers.Blake Griffin 2.0 with a touch of bron bron in him

Worse comparison ever.

Lebron yeah.

SwishSquared
11-22-2015, 04:13 PM
Idk man how about Jahlil freaking Oak and Joel OlajuwonOkafor can be traded along with picks for a 2-way impact player that's already established. Or you trade him in order to gain another pick this year, where you can maybe get Ingram, in addition to two other top 6 picks, hopefully.

This team is the most fluid in the league.

Sarcastic
11-22-2015, 04:23 PM
C Embiid
PF Okafor
SF Noel
SG Simmons
PG ???

Seems like a decent lineup.

TripleA
11-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Play him at point guard. Try make him into a magic clone.
That would be entertaining.

toxicxr6
11-22-2015, 04:31 PM
I think this will happen too

I think Noel/okafor/Simmons can probably play on the same team though

I think embiid is the one at risk of being traded already.

Philly needs to somehow find a legit pg though. Whether that comes with trading embiid or another year of tanking.
If they can trade or sign for a legit pg I think they could easily find some decent shooters to fill the SG spot. Around 2020 you will probably have an amazing team

dhsilv
11-22-2015, 04:39 PM
I think this will happen too

I think Noel/okafor/Simmons can probably play on the same team though

I think embiid is the one at risk of being traded already.

Philly needs to somehow find a legit pg though. Whether that comes with trading embiid or another year of tanking.
If they can trade or sign for a legit pg I think they could easily find some decent shooters to fill the SG spot. Around 2020 you will probably have an amazing team

There's no trade value in him though. He's got to play first.

SwishSquared
11-22-2015, 05:04 PM
I think 76ers are making the case to Silver to let the lotto balls bounce their way for once this year, else they will be subjected to another year of terrible bball hahaha.

For real though, if they package Okafor for a 2-way wing and add Simmons + Murray, this team should be much more enjoyable to watch next year.

Pushxx
11-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Embiid can't ever be worth a lot, and I'll tell you why:

If he doesn't play, he's worth nothing.

If he plays and struggles with the basketball or health aspect, he's worth almost nothing.

If he plays and dominates, nobody will risk trading a lot. Other teams know the 76ers aren't stupid enough to trade a healthy, dominating Embiid. A healthy Embiid is obviously a better franchise player than Noel or Okafor who are superstars on only one side of the ball.

Teams wouldn't surrender very much because they would feel like they're getting bamboozled into trading for a shaky future Embiid.

outbreak
11-22-2015, 05:28 PM
I think Noel or Okafor get's traded. Probably Okafor as I think Simmons/Noel works better. Embiid will be kept and if he does get on the court then maybe they have another asset or they look at if Simmons can play the three. I'd laugh my ass off if the lakers trade for Okafor and then all these Laker's fans would flip to talking about how good he looks after making threads and posts rubbishing him.

Sarcastic
11-22-2015, 05:30 PM
I think Noel or Okafor get's traded. Probably Okafor as I think Simmons/Noel works better. Embiid will be kept and if he does get on the court then maybe they have another asset or they look at if Simmons can play the three. I'd laugh my ass off if the lakers trade for Okafor and then all these Laker's fans would flip to talking about how good he looks after making threads and posts rubbishing him.

Russell/Clarkson for Okafor/future pick. Who says no?

stalkerforlife
11-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Grayson Allen is better, but he'll never be given the opportunity Simmons will get.

STATUTORY
11-22-2015, 05:36 PM

lakers for sure, Hinkie is very high on Russell they were devastated when lakers picked him

swagga
11-22-2015, 05:36 PM
C Embiid
PF Okafor
SF Noel
SG Simmons
PG ???

Seems like a decent lineup.

dion waiters/russell westbrook :roll:

AnaheimLakers24
11-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Garbage franchise

Nash
11-22-2015, 05:43 PM
lakers for sure, Hinkie is very high on Russell they were devastated when lakers picked him
why the hell would 76ers do that? Russell looks bad while Okafor has been posting around 20/10 all season with elite footwork.

d'angelo will never be a difference maker in this league.

outbreak
11-22-2015, 05:53 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Russell/Clarkson for Marshall/Covington seems more fair

Springsteen
11-22-2015, 07:13 PM
they pumping and dumping Jah LilD 0for13's ass like he's a penny stock

no one likes oKafor, he's a bum

more mental gymnastics for that russell pick