PDA

View Full Version : Is Steph Curry Kobe Bryant's bastard son?

Nick Young
11-23-2015, 12:08 AM
I know everyone says Dell Curry is Steph's dad but the more Steph plays, it becomes clearer that this can't be true.

The clutchness in Curry comes directly from the same blood that flows through the Black Mamba. Curry is a ruthless killer on the court and this was not inherited from Dell. The only person he could have inherited this killer instinct from is Kobe.

I would not be surprised if a DNA test is done in the future and it turns out that Steph Curry is Kobe's bastard offspring.

Do you think Steph Curry is Kobe's bastard son?

outbreak
11-23-2015, 12:10 AM
I would not be surprised if a DNA test is done and it terms out OP's Mother is his sister.

TripleA
11-23-2015, 12:15 AM
Seeing how Steph Curry is 27 and Kobe is 37.
I think it very implausible seeing that Kobe was 9 when Steph was conceived.

Nick Young
11-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Do you know how old Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus?

TripleA
11-23-2015, 12:23 AM

12-15
Girls have given birth at 12 before.
While no boy has fathered a child at 9.

outbreak
11-23-2015, 12:23 AM
Do you know how many copies of chromosome 21 there are in your DNA? Is there any extra copy perhaps?

Nick Young
11-23-2015, 12:24 AM
12-15
Which is possible to have birth at.
While no boy has fathered at child a 9.
9 year old Kobe was no mere "boy"

scandisk_
11-23-2015, 12:26 AM
You're as dumb as Nick Young.

Your name fits you well.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
Apparently in the kobrick cryant stan world, cheating on your wife is worthy of admiration. He had no loyalty to his teammates (shaq), or his team (demanding a trade in 07), and has been screwing around on his wife for years...2 million ring...lol. It really shouldn't come as some surprise that his fans are pieces of shit just like he is.

Wait...all kobe stans are now curry stans...exactly. lol It's fitting that his stans have as much loyalty as he ever did. He showed them the way, after all no? Use everyone else up as much as you can and than move on.

ShawkFactory
11-23-2015, 12:28 AM
So fvcking weird

scandisk_
11-23-2015, 12:30 AM
So fvcking weird

well, it's just a way of telling ISH that they've jumped shipped to Curry.

Nick Young
11-23-2015, 12:30 AM
Why shouldn't Kobe fans be allowed to cheer on Kobe's progeny?

stalkerforlife
11-23-2015, 12:33 AM
I imagine with the amount of testosterone Kobe possesses, he could've probably gotten a woman pregnant immediately after coming out of the canal.

Dude is packing heat.

ShawkFactory
11-23-2015, 12:33 AM
well, it's just a way of telling ISH that they've jumped shipped to Curry.
And it sucks because I love Curry. Have since he dismantled Gtown in the NCAA tourney.

But these weird fvcking dudes are gonna make it annoying/

STATUTORY
11-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Apparently in the kobrick cryant stan world, cheating on your wife is worthy of admiration. He had no loyalty to his teammates (shaq), or his team (demanding a trade in 07), and has been screwing around on his wife for years...2 million ring...lol. It really shouldn't come as some surprise that his fans are pieces of shit just like he is.

Wait...all kobe stans are now curry stans...exactly. lol It's fitting that his stans have as much loyalty as he ever did. He showed them the way, after all no? Use everyone else up as much as you can and than move on.

meltdown commenced

kennethgriffin

puberty doesnt have a set age. it varies

you could theoretically become pregnant or impregnate someone as early as 7 or 8

AnaheimLakers24
9 year old Kobe was no mere "boy"
http://media.tumblr.com/c46ac67bf49e698ece24455a544a32bf/tumblr_inline_mltqfiV82I1qz4rgp.jpg

STATUTORY
11-23-2015, 12:49 AM
puberty doesnt have a set age. it varies

you could theoretically become pregnant or impregnate someone as early as 7 or 8

Kobe could for sure, Lebron probably couldn't impregnate a grown woman till recent advances in utero technology

LakersForlife
11-23-2015, 02:52 AM
dude kobe must have finsihed of someone in bed at the age of 9 with those clutch genes he even make clutch babies

Horatio33
11-23-2015, 02:55 AM
I know everyone says Dell Curry is Steph's dad but the more Steph plays, it becomes clearer that this can't be true.

The clutchness in Curry comes directly from the same blood that flows through the Black Mamba. Curry is a ruthless killer on the court and this was not inherited from Dell. The only person he could have inherited this killer instinct from is Kobe.

I would not be surprised if a DNA test is done in the future and it turns out that Steph Curry is Kobe's bastard offspring.

Do you think Steph Curry is Kobe's bastard son?

No, Curry's shooting percentages are much higher, and Curry is a team player

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-23-2015, 02:57 AM
dude kobe must have finsihed of someone in bed at the age of 9 with those clutch genes he even make clutch babies
:applause:

PsychoBe
11-23-2015, 03:03 AM
godbe impregnated the virgin mother curry because he foresaw that the league would be in great peril in the future (bran team-hopping) and he would be too old to do anything about it.

fortunately, his only son steph curry has grown up to be the player that he was destined to be and has saved the league as godbe has previously foreseen.

:bowdown:

how great is our godbe

Gileraracer
11-23-2015, 04:14 AM
Let me check.

Dell Curry
Kobe Bryant

Steph Curry

Hmmmm... don't know whos son he is