PDA

View Full Version : Heat stars call out Porzingis: Let

Sarcastic
11-23-2015, 05:55 PM
http://nypost.com/2015/11/23/heat-stars-call-out-porzingis-lets-see-him-against-tight-d/

So how do you think Kristaps will do against the tight D of the Miami Heat? Can he handle it?

HenryGarfunkle
11-23-2015, 05:57 PM
8 blocks for whiteside

Zingus shoots 5-15, 13 points, 10 boards

HEAT WIN!

kennethgriffin
11-23-2015, 05:58 PM
blacks are so racist its not even funny

stephen a smith hated on him too cause hes white

purposefully calling him "poursinjes"

theyre shook that there might be a next great white legend that talks trash and plays for a big market

larry bird 2.0 with hops

smoovegittar
11-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Meanwhile, Melo goes off for 34 points and the winning trey.

Whatever. We know how good the Heat are; it'll be a fun game.

Fallen Angel
11-23-2015, 06:04 PM
He had his best game vs. 6'9" Terrence Jones who doesn't play D, rebound, or finish around the rim.

Everything they said was true

SugarHill
11-23-2015, 06:06 PM

theyre shook that there might be a next great white legend that talks trash and plays for a big market

larry bird 2.0 with hops

there is some truth to this

Killbot
11-23-2015, 06:06 PM
http://nypost.com/2015/11/23/heat-stars-call-out-porzingis-lets-see-him-against-tight-d/

So how do you think Kristaps will do against the tight D of the Miami Heat? Can he handle it?

I think he'll spread out his O repertoire

BasedTom
11-23-2015, 06:08 PM
linsanity ended in Miami.

just putting that out there

Spurs m8
11-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Heat scared to shit.

Rent free.

White legend

Cheers

Hey Yo
11-23-2015, 06:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUhsXEjXAAAzvtN.jpg

smoovegittar
11-23-2015, 06:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUhsXEjXAAAzvtN.jpg

Gonna be good. Can't wait -

GrapeApe
11-23-2015, 07:07 PM
The Heat have great length up front (snickers) and their defensive rotations have been very good. I haven't seen much of Porzingis yet so I'm looking forward to watching him.

Crimsonrain777
11-23-2015, 07:13 PM

larry bird 2.0 with hops

ever thought of reading the article before you formed your opinion?

bdreason
11-23-2015, 07:14 PM
The fact that the Heat are even focused on locking down a rookie is a compliment.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 07:16 PM
The Hype train ends here.

http://orig07.deviantart.net/d189/f/2012/127/0/7/dwyane_wade___this_is_my_house_by_zhenzi1992-d4yt4or.jpg

Rocketswin2013
11-23-2015, 07:17 PM
linsanity ended in Miami.

just putting that out there
:lol What a bloodbath that was.

Crimsonrain777
11-23-2015, 07:17 PM
Wade

"“So many guys coming into the draft and see their potential, but never know if they’re able to reach it,’’ Wade said. “He’s done a great job in the toughest city for basketball. He’s a person you have to plan for every game — whether it’s scoring, offensive rebounding or shotblocking.’’

:facepalm

people see a title and then run with the first thought that appears in their little minds

Lebronxrings
11-23-2015, 07:20 PM
like wade and bosh should be talking. :facepalm

wade was terrible in the finals and bosh scored 0 points in a game 7 vs spurs.

Current Porzingis>>> any version of bosh.

aj1987
11-23-2015, 07:53 PM

Well, duh! Current Porz >>>>>> Peak Bran.

LikeMike
11-23-2015, 08:02 PM
8 blocks for whiteside

Zingus shoots 5-15, 13 points, 10 boards

HEAT WIN!
Zingis so good that teams are calling him out and hoping for an off game for a rookie that is still a double-double. :bowdown:

GrapeApe
11-23-2015, 08:06 PM

What does any of that have to do with anything? :oldlol:

"A guy who had a bad series 2 years ago and a guy who had a bad finals game can't comment about slowing down a player."

And yeah, a rookie in his first month in the NBA is already better than a 10x all-star and future HOFer ever was. :rolleyes:

Papaya Petee
11-23-2015, 08:11 PM

2011 NBA finals

Real14
11-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Heat stars ain't gonna do shit:oldlol: First KP6 was booed and proved people wrong, now heat stars talk shit and that's even gonna make KP6 more mad. Can't wait!:applause:

sammichoffate
11-23-2015, 11:37 PM
bump

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 11:39 PM
Heat stars ain't gonna do shit:oldlol: First KP6 was booed and proved people wrong, now heat stars talk shit and that's even gonna make KP6 more mad. Can't wait!:applause:

https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

FKAri
11-23-2015, 11:42 PM
KP put up a pretty beastly line still. Felt kinda like empty stats. So he's already at that Kevin Love tier :lol

atljonesbro
11-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Oh my god. Porzingis is ALREADY so good that he has veterans calling him out and game planning HEAVILY for him just as a rookie. WTF!!! And he still dropped 20/14. Damn

jimmy77x
11-23-2015, 11:48 PM
https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

What's funny about 20/14? Guy is less than 16 games into his career and at 20 years old is better than every single player on the heat right now not named Wade.

imdaman99
11-23-2015, 11:51 PM
KP6 didn't disappoint :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
11-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Bosh had no answer for PorzinGOD.

AngelEyes
11-23-2015, 11:54 PM
He had a tough shooting night but he still manages to make an impact when his shot isn't falling.

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 11:54 PM
What's funny about 20/14? Guy is less than 16 games into his career and at 20 years old is better than every single player on the heat right now not named Wade.

He's not better than Whiteside or Bosh...don't be ridiculous. He needed 18 shots to get those 20 points...an opposing team will take that every night. Better than Whiteside...:lol Good one.

AngelEyes
11-23-2015, 11:55 PM
He's not better than Whiteside or Bosh...don't be ridiculous. He needed 18 shots to get those 20 points...an opposing team will take that every night. Better than Whiteside...:lol Good one.

When did Whiteside become ****ing Wilt Chamberlain?

FKAri
11-23-2015, 11:56 PM

I think he's better than Whiteside. Not Bosh tho. Bosh just had an off game.

This was one of the worst defensive games by Porz thus far imo

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 11:59 PM
When did Whiteside become ****ing Wilt Chamberlain?

He averages 14.8ppg 11.1rpg 4.9bpg .623%fg in 28.8mpg while leading the league in drating and being 1 of 2 of the most impactful defensive players in the league...how the hell is Porzingis better?

jimmy77x
11-24-2015, 12:01 AM

I'll give you bosh, but you're on crack if you think Whiteside is better gtfo with that bullsh!t.:roll:

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 12:16 AM
I'll give you bosh, but you're on crack if you think Whiteside is better gtfo with that bullsh!t.:roll:

Porzingis really impressed me and he's going to be a big time player, but there's no way he's currently better than Whiteside. I'm pretty sure every coach and GM in the league would agree. Whiteside has turned into a major force on one of the better teams in the league.

He's putting up 15/11 on 62% with 5 blocks. He's a top five rebounder in the league and the best rim protector in the league by a wide margin. He is a legit all-star center.

AngelEyes
11-24-2015, 12:18 AM
Porzingis really impressed me and he's going to be a big time player, but there's no way he's currently better than Whiteside. I'm pretty sure every coach and GM in the league would agree. Whiteside has turned into a major force on one of the better teams in the league.

He's putting up 15/11 on 62% with 5 blocks. He's a top five rebounder in the league and the best rim protector in the league by a wide margin. He is a legit all-star center.

How do you think Whiteside compares to Drummond?

ShaqTwizzle
11-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Zinger = 20pts on 52%TS + 14 rebounds
W-Side = 11pts on 44%TS + 11 rebounds

Godzinga's thoroughly outplayed Whiteside tonight.

:applause:

TheBigVeto
11-24-2015, 12:21 AM

He's the next Kobe then.

FKAri
11-24-2015, 12:29 AM
He averages 14.8ppg 11.1rpg 4.9bpg .623%fg in 28.8mpg while leading the league in drating and being 1 of 2 of the most impactful defensive players in the league...how the hell is Porzingis better?

Whiteside gets a lot of his points created for him. Porzingis rarely if ever has that happen and when it does it's catch and shoots from 3. Everything in the post is self generated. Whiteside is more polished tho and knows where to be on both ends better. But there is no way Whiteside could be a 2nd option on a team with no penetration or playmakers. Defensively, Whiteside is much more polished (makes less mistakes) and is a better shotblocker so he has the edge.

It's close but I'll actually give it to Whiteside I think because he's more of a known quantity right now and Porzingis' fluctuates quite a bit and has only started surging lately.

jimmy77x
11-24-2015, 12:34 AM
Point is, kp is doing this at 20 in just his first few games when everyone thought he'd be a project. Whiteside has already peaked, no real offensive talent but he is big and can move.

Pointguard
11-24-2015, 12:50 AM
Whiteside has been on the best center tear in the league. But he was outplayed by SuperZinger. This is wild.

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 12:57 AM
How do you think Whiteside compares to Drummond?

Similar in a lot of regards but Whiteside's rim protection is what sets him apart imo. Drummond is a beast though and he's just 22 years old. He might have a higher ceiling than Whiteside, but Whiteside is still relatively young and has already improved considerably on the offensive end (Jawan Howard deserves a TON of credit for his overall development). Best 2 centers in the league right now. Looking forward to Wednesday's matchup.

Per 36 comparison:

Whiteside: 19/14/6 on 62%
Drummond: 18/18/1.5 on 55%

BasedTom
11-24-2015, 01:01 AM
Similar in a lot of regards but Whiteside's rim protection is what sets him apart imo. Drummond is a beast though and he's just 22 years old. He might have a higher ceiling than Whiteside, but Whiteside is still relatively young and has already improved considerably on the offensive end (Jawan Howard deserves a TON of credit for his overall development). Best 2 centers in the league right now. Looking forward to Wednesday's matchup.

Per 36 comparison:

Whiteside: 19/14/6 on 62%
Drummond: 18/18/1.5 on 55%
cousins just took a vacation or something? :biggums:

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 01:03 AM

Thoroughly? Did you watch the game? Why didn't you post their shot block totals? Whiteside's interior defense was one of the keys to Miami's win. They obviously have very different styles but Whiteside was more impactful despite Porzingis having slightly better numbers.

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 01:11 AM
cousins just took a vacation or something? :biggums:

Shhhh.......

I thought about Cousins but ESPN has him listed as a PF so I thought I'd be sneaky and not mention him.

Alright though, Whiteside and Drummond are top 3 centers in the league. :D

ShaqTwizzle
11-24-2015, 01:17 AM
Did you watch the game?

Some of it, yeah.

Why didn't you post their shot block totals?

Zinger had 2, W-Side had 5.
They both played excellent defense though.

Whiteside was more impactful despite Porzingis having slightly better numbers.

I don't think I agree.
Miami as a team just played better and got more effective support from their bench.

Also the numbers aren't exactly close.
20 / 14 on 52%TS --VS-- 11 / 11 on 44%TS

I dunno.
I felt like while Miami played better Zinga's clearly outperformed W-Side.

Real14
11-24-2015, 01:24 AM
I agree that Kp6 definitely outplayed Whiteside tho.

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 01:38 AM
Some of it, yeah.

Zinger had 2, W-Side had 5.

I don't think I agree.
Miami as a team just played better and got more effective support from their bench.

Also the numbers aren't exactly close.

I dunno.

Porzingis was impressive. It could be argued he outplayed Whiteside, but the numbers don't tell the whole story. Whiteside's interior defense was a huge factor. Beyond the blocks, he altered a ton of shots and his presence alone deterred a lot of penetrations.

Being as objective as I can, I just feel that Whiteside made more of an impact. A big reason the Knicks closed the gap in the 4th quarter is because Whiteside was on the bench. That being said, Porzingis is a uniquely skilled and talented player. He doesn't move like he's 7'3. He's already very good and he has scary potential.

ShaqTwizzle
11-24-2015, 01:40 AM
Being as objective as I can, I just feel that Whiteside made more of an impact.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion.
I didn't watch the whole game so I can only base my views on the parts I saw + the numbers.

:cheers:

PJR
11-24-2015, 01:48 AM
Porzingis isn't shit.

And the Knicks are shit.

The end. : )

FKAri
11-24-2015, 02:07 AM
Porzingis was impressive. It could be argued he outplayed Whiteside, but the numbers don't tell the whole story. Whiteside's interior defense was a huge factor. Beyond the blocks, he altered a ton of shots and his presence alone deterred a lot of penetrations.

Being as objective as I can, I just feel that Whiteside made more of an impact. A big reason the Knicks closed the gap in the 4th quarter is because Whiteside was on the bench. That being said, Porzingis is a uniquely skilled and talented player. He doesn't move like he's 7'3. He's already very good and he has scary potential.

Ya fairly empty stats (hate using this phrase, especially for a rookie). Porzingis didn't have his usual impact on D (Bosh just sorta shut himself down)

FKAri
11-24-2015, 02:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mdXANOO.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

dis nigguh is hilarious. low key jab at bosh

LoneyROY7
11-24-2015, 02:22 AM
Another game, another night Zinger is the best player on the floor. :applause:

aj1987
11-24-2015, 03:40 AM

I dunno.
:biggums: :biggums:

They didn't even guard each other. It was Bosh who was guarding KP. IIRC, Whiteside was on KP for like 3 possessions. One shot was blocked, another one KP missed, and the third one was a foul on Whiteside. Might not be in that order, but when Whiteside guarded KP, he owned him.

If anyone played good D on Whiteside, it was Lopez. Gotta give credit where it's due. Lopez boxed out Whiteside on at least 10 rebounds, which he would've gotten otherwise. Scored a couple of times on him as well with some nice hook shots.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 03:45 AM
If the Knicks have Carmelo and the GOAT rookie center Zinger, why do they suck?:confusedshrug:

Pointguard
11-24-2015, 04:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mdXANOO.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

dis dude is hilarious. low key jab at bosh
That is funny.

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 04:06 AM
If the Knicks have Carmelo and the GOAT rookie center Zinger, why do they suck?:confusedshrug:

I wouldn't exactly say they suck. They've been pretty solid so far this season (and this coming from a huge Knicks hater).

oarabbus
11-24-2015, 04:07 AM

I'd take him over Whiteside, he's not better than Bosh right now though...

aj1987
11-24-2015, 04:17 AM
Well, you're an idiot then. Dude is a DPOY level defender and is averaging 15/11/5 on 63% in under 30 minutes a game. Dude is gonna be an All-Star and make the All-Def team this season. He's also the first one to average this many block a game in 20 years.

Smoke117
11-24-2015, 04:23 AM
Well, you're an idiot then. Dude is a DPOY level defender and is averaging 15/11/5 on 63% in under 30 minutes a game. Dude is gonna be an All-Star and make the All-Def team this season. He's also the first one to average this many block a game in 20 years.

I don't understand it myself...I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they haven't really watched the Heat this season and don't realize how dominant he is on the defensive end. I don't know what else explanation their could be? He clearly has a bigger impact than Porzingis does. I like the kid and he has a really high ceiling, but at this point saying he is better than Whiteside is just silly.

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 04:30 AM

Whiteside is blocking shots at a historic level, he's 4th in the league in rebounding, 2nd in fg%, and 6th in PER. He's also scoring 15 ppg so it's not like he's non-factor offensively. If you're talking in terms of the future then yeah, Porzingis is probably the choice, but I don't see how it's in any way arguable that he's currently better than Whiteside.

oarabbus
11-24-2015, 05:01 AM
Whiteside is blocking shots at a historic level, he's 4th in the league in rebounding, 2nd in fg%, and 6th in PER. He's also scoring 15 ppg so it's not like he's non-factor offensively. If you're talking in terms of the future then yeah, Porzingis is probably the choice, but I don't see how it's in any way arguable that he's currently better than Whiteside.

That's what I meant. Whiteside erupted last season, obviously he's a good player. Amazing shotblocker. But we don't even know what Porzingis is capable of 13 games into his rookie career.

I know Whiteside is a great C right now... but it helps that he plays next to Bosh and Wade. Wade is having a resurgent season and I think everyone forgot exactly how good of a player Bosh is when he's asked to carry a large load. Bosh is a great defender too.

Anyway, if I'm constructing a team and can trade for either right now... I'd take Porzingis. I'd take Towns too, even though Whiteside may be better than Towns at this very minute.

3 years from now when Porzingis has put on 20-30lbs? Dude can shoot 3s and is able to shoot the hook... with both hands right now. It's not like he didn't pick up 14 boards with a couple blocks in the game too. This is 13 games into his NBA career, at 20 years old. Who was the last guy... even 6'8"+ who had a nice lefty and right hand hook? This guy has half a foot on LeBron, if he ever gets that hook going...This guy is stepping into jumpers quick too. When he gets more confident who is going to block those?

You guys are acting like Whiteside is peak Mutumbo right now. There's Davis and Drummond, but is he better than guys like Gasol, Horford, and Cousins? I don't think so.

masonanddixon
11-24-2015, 05:52 AM
lol saying Whiteside will be better than Porzingis is like saying Elton Brand is better than Dirk.

Dresta
11-24-2015, 08:00 AM
lol @ the gross underrating of Whiteside on here. People legit have no clue sometimes. Porzingis didn't even have a good game outside of his overall stats, most of which were racked up when his team was in a 20+ point deficit. Man went 2-7 as his team scored 30 points in the first half, by which time the game was practically over, and yet 'he was the best player' :roll: - too many boxscore watchers on this damn site.

r0drig0lac
11-24-2015, 08:44 AM
Whiteside > Porz

LikeMike
11-24-2015, 08:58 AM

And this dude has been in the league less than a month. :bowdown:

LoneyROY7
11-24-2015, 02:11 PM

If the Lakers have Kobe and the #2 draft pick, why do they suck?

Nuff Said
11-24-2015, 02:23 PM
Who remembers when linsanity went up against the heat and flamed out?

AnaheimLakers24
11-24-2015, 02:24 PM
Dingus back to earth after a once in a lifetime game for him.

typical racist blacks though

oarabbus
11-24-2015, 03:32 PM
lol @ the gross underrating of Whiteside on here. People legit have no clue sometimes. Porzingis didn't even have a good game outside of his overall stats, most of which were racked up when his team was in a 20+ point deficit. Man went 2-7 as his team scored 30 points in the first half, by which time the game was practically over, and yet 'he was the best player' :roll: - too many boxscore watchers on this damn site.

It's a 'gross underrating' to consider him around the 5th best C in the game? Are you one of the 'Wiltside > Wilt + Russell' camp people?

Pointguard
11-24-2015, 03:41 PM
But you have to admit, Big Daps improvements from game one to game 12 are more impressive than Drummond and Whiteside first three years of improvement and he's at their third year level already. Whiteside is in his prime right now - he's older than Cousins. To think that Kristaps legs were so weak it affected his jumpshot a month ago but now he's getting 12 rebounds a game. His touch is better than any center in the game.

GrapeApe
11-24-2015, 04:23 PM
lol saying Whiteside will be better than Porzingis is like saying Elton Brand is better than Dirk.

Will be better is a different story. Porzingis has crazy upside. We're talking about right now though, and right now there's no question that Whiteside is the more impactful player. He's a legit all-star and DPOY candidate.

aj1987
11-24-2015, 05:25 PM
Who remembers when linsanity went up against the heat and flamed out?
Dude got destroyed. I mean absolutely wrecked. The Heat's D took his soul. Before he played the Heat, he was averaging 24/4/9 with 2.5 steals on 58% TS. After? 15/3/7 on 54% TS. Seems like he never recovered.

G-train
11-24-2015, 07:05 PM
If you watched the game, KP had very little impact.
Meanwhile Wiltside's defence was instrumental in the Heat ending the game by half time.

G-train
11-24-2015, 07:09 PM

I dunno.

Well I DO know. Whiteside had a much better game than Porzingis, who was below average on both ends when the game was there to be won.
He got some garbage time points but this was over at half time, in large due to Whiteside.

ShaqTwizzle
11-24-2015, 07:41 PM
Whiteside had a much better game than Porzingis

You haven't convinced me of that.
11 / 11 on 44%TS is not better then 20 / 14 on 52%TS.

Also I believe that when Miami made their huge run towards the start of the 2nd quarter W-Side was on the bench.

So when he sat down they were tied at about 20 and then they went on a huge run and pretty much ended the game/blew it wide open with him on the bench.

So that ruins the "he was better when it mattered" argument.

FKAri
11-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Whiteside had a better game imo.

He was more impactful on the defensive end. Porzingis was better on the offensive end. However, in the end the game result had little to do with both guys imo. It had more to do with the Heat's perimeter D combined with Knicks missing makeable shots.

Let this thread die already

ShaqTwizzle
11-24-2015, 07:56 PM
He was more impactful on the defensive end.

I can buy that but Zinger was much better offensively and was better on the boards.
Also when W-Side was on the bench the Miami defense was at its best and the Knick offense at its worst.

W-Side checked out (2min left 1stQ) : Knick's only losing by 1.
W-Side checked back in (6min left 2nd Q) : Heat up by 21.

The Knicks barely scored at all (2 points) during that 7-8 minute period with W-Side being on the bench the whole time.
That is when the game was won.

FKAri
11-24-2015, 08:01 PM
I can buy that but Zinger was much better offensively and was better on the boards.
Also when W-Side was on the bench the Miami defense was at its best and the Knick offense at its worst.

The Knicks barely scored at all (2 points) during that 7-8 minute period with W-Side being on the bench the whole time.

Like I said Whiteside or Porzingis weren't very influential to the result. It was the benches and mainly perimeter play. Heat have great D; Knicks have streaky shooters; 3rd game on the road in 4 night for the Knicks. A random regular season game. Also, aside from Porzingis the Knicks shot 1/19 from 3. So there ya go. To miss that bad it's a combination of luck and good defense.

It is debatable as to who had a better game. Whiteside's offense was basically a product of Wade and Porzingis' defense wasn't up to his standards (what even are his standards?).

04mzwach
11-24-2015, 08:13 PM
Heat call out rookie who isn't even the star of his franchise yet. :biggums:

G-train
11-24-2015, 08:18 PM
You haven't convinced me of that.
11 / 11 on 44%TS is not better then 20 / 14 on 52%TS.

Also I believe that when Miami made their huge run towards the start of the 2nd quarter W-Side was on the bench.

So when he sat down they were tied at about 20 and then they went on a huge run and pretty much ended the game/blew it wide open with him on the bench.

So that ruins the "he was better when it mattered" argument.

You obviously watched none of the game.

He was in the first 10 mins of first quarter, impacting the game while KP did nothing.

Even if you actually go watch the whole game, which you wont despite making all your claims, you will see that Whiteside played much better than Porzingis.

I'm not going to bang my head against a brick wall. I couldnt believe KP had 20 points, he had zero impact on the game.

Whiteside didn't even have a great game, Lopez outplayed him on a number of possessions.

In fact Lopez had a much better game than KP.

imdaman99
11-24-2015, 08:23 PM
:oldlol: ppl are trying way too hard to discredit KP6. I get it, he was not as impactful as Whiteside but the game was not won with much help from him. Check Twizzle, he broke it down. Knicks down 1 when Whiteside checks out and he comes back in to the Knicks down 21. Sure, give him all the credit for that 1 point lead ballooning into a 21 point lead even though he was on the bench. Him setting the tone was the reason the Heat bench dominated the Knicks 19-0 in the 1st half...am I doing this right? :roll:

ShaqTwizzle
11-24-2015, 08:33 PM
He was in the first 10 mins of first quarter, impacting the game while KP did nothing.

I don't see it.
Both of them grabbed 1-2 rebounds and made 1-2 shots during that stretch.
Neither significantly outplayed the other over that period and the game was essentially tied when W-Side sat down at the 2min mark.

The Heat went on their huge run and ended the game in the 2nd with W-Side on the bench.

As Ari said I don't think either really played a big role in the winning or losing of that game so Zinger's stats are no more "empty" then Hassan's are.

The Heat won by 17 but were only +3 in the minutes when Hassan was on the court.

Sarcastic
11-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Neither one was noticeably impactful. Heat won the game when their bench blew the doors off Fisher's shit backup unit.

Porz did a better job of stat stuffing though.

aj1987
11-25-2015, 02:42 AM

That is when the game was won.
AS I SAID:

Whiteside guarded KP on 3 possessions. Blocked 1 shot, made him miss the other, and fouled him on the third. Whiteside was one of the main reasons why the Heat won the game.

:oldlol: ppl are trying way too hard to discredit KP6. I get it, he was not as impactful as Whiteside but the game was not won with much help from him. Check Twizzle, he broke it down. Knicks down 1 when Whiteside checks out and he comes back in to the Knicks down 21. Sure, give him all the credit for that 1 point lead ballooning into a 21 point lead even though he was on the bench. Him setting the tone was the reason the Heat bench dominated the Knicks 19-0 in the 1st half...am I doing this right? :roll:
I LOVE KP, dude. Dude will be and All-Star next year and All-D in 2. It still doesn't change the fact that Whiteside is better right now

Sure, you can look at the +/-, but Miami's bench absolutely WRECKED the Knicks' bench. That was what helped up win. Whiteside did get "owned" by Lopez though. Otherwise, he would've ended up with 20/15/8 on 65%. Dude was boxing him out and played GREAT D on him.