PDA

View Full Version : Lin took over clutch time.. how is this guy only getting 2mil.

bobopenguin
11-24-2015, 12:22 AM
:lol :lol :lol

this guy lit up rondo up at clutch time.. a competent 6th man, if not already proven to be a qualify starter..

HTF did MJ managed to get this guy at 2mil??? this is day time robbery. damn son! :rockon:

orange_chicken
11-24-2015, 12:26 AM
It was McFail and Lakers?

Mass Debator
11-24-2015, 12:31 AM
I wanna see him on the Sixers as a starter

FKAri
11-24-2015, 12:32 AM
I wanna see him on the Sixers as a starter

If Lin went to the Sixers it would be Linsanity all over again. Okafor desperately needs a PG. The last few minutes of today's game was terrible PG play.

bobopenguin
11-24-2015, 12:43 AM
If Lin went to the Sixers it would be Linsanity all over again. Okafor desperately needs a PG. The last few minutes of today's game was terrible PG play.

it's not save for an asian walking around downtown Philadelphia.

Lebronxrings
11-24-2015, 01:12 AM
hes been perceived as a terrible player being a spot up shooter to melo, harden,and kobe.

livingby3's
11-24-2015, 02:00 AM

Would 76ers want Knight? Suns need bigmen and 6ers have em

FreezingTsmoove
11-24-2015, 02:02 AM
Hes actually playing really good offensively and Hornets have had a ton of 120 plus point games

Jordans the man. He knows he would make much more money putting together a turnstile playoff team than tanking for years and having a shitty team

This is why hes a billionaire

oarabbus
11-24-2015, 04:00 AM
Lin is a very good 6th man OR a starter in the right system with the confidence of the coach. Lakers didn't use him right, he wasn't bad on the Rockets. I think he can put up something like 18/7 in the right situation and be getting Ws.

CurryOverLebron
11-24-2015, 04:16 AM
He's regained his confidence since he no longer plays Curry, Westbrook, Paul every week.

bobopenguin
11-24-2015, 10:54 AM
He's regained his confidence since he no longer plays Curry, Westbrook, Paul every week.

while not playing along side with harden, mcfail or BS.

AirTupac
11-24-2015, 11:33 AM
Cause hes inconsistent, usually a terrible player. OP is just azn, thats all.

bobopenguin
11-24-2015, 11:53 AM
Cause hes inconsistent, usually a terrible player. OP is just azn, thats all.

he can contribute, unlike the half of current LA roster.

inclinerator
11-24-2015, 01:12 PM
he's ok, would have been better if he was putting up preseason numbers tho

Levity
11-24-2015, 01:34 PM
one of lin's biggest issues is his confidence. if its shot, he underperforms terribly. otherwise, hes a decent floor general, with shaky handles, that is good in the deep pick and roll. havent seen much of his D this year, but it's been pretty sub par in the past. though, he does put in good effort.

TheBigVeto
11-24-2015, 11:41 PM
Lin would singlehandedly erase Jordan's reputation as an incompetent executive. That is a bigger achievement than Linsanity.

AirTupac
11-25-2015, 12:00 AM
The funny thing is I'd rather have these scrubs on this Laker team than Lin. What an incompetent and fragile of a player. He would look like hes crying after games he did bad in, what a f*ckin ****; this happened pretty much every other game.

bobopenguin
11-25-2015, 12:17 AM
The funny thing is I'd rather have these scrubs on this Laker team than Lin. What an incompetent and fragile of a player. He would look like hes crying after games he did bad in, what a f*ckin ****; this happened pretty much every other game.

yeah, except the current roster is getting raped by warrior ****, while jelemy rin is winning.

TheBigVeto
11-25-2015, 12:17 AM

LOL the racism is strong in you brah. Donald Trump was sent to this world for people like you.