PDA

View Full Version : Best player in the world is back with a vengeance!

BlakFrankWhite
11-24-2015, 12:22 AM
The BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD had 27/7/2/4 (10-13) FG against the league's top defence.

He made Hayward, Gobert look like amatuers, lol

MVP #2 Incoming!

Fudge
11-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Best

Player

In

The

World

HenryGarfunkle
11-24-2015, 12:30 AM
If he stays healthy the rest of the way, give him the award.

To me it comes down to LeBron and Durant. Curry is an after thought to me as I dont care what might actually happen, I care about what should happen. The voters can do it their way and i'll do it mine.

So it's LeBron or Durant - period.

The OKC team goes from hopeless and mediocre without Durant to all of a sudden a team full of swagger, and confidence, and have championship pedigree written all over them.

That's Durant, folks. He's that important, he's that special, his impact is that large. He is, the best player in the world. And he should get his 2nd MVP at the end of the season if he stays healthy the rest of the way and they win at a normal Durant led pace. 30 points - 8 board - 4 assists - 53%

Very possible those are his numbers by seasons end, with OKC the 2nd or 3rd seed in the West.

Smells like an MVP. Smells like the best in the world.

MMKM
11-24-2015, 12:32 AM
This thread is bait on a hook if I've ever seen it.

Fudge
11-24-2015, 12:35 AM

To me it comes down to LeBron and Durant. Curry is an after thought to me as I dont care what might actually happen, I care about what should happen. The voters can do it their way and i'll do it mine.

The OKC team goes from hopeless and mediocre without Durant to all of a sudden a team full of swagger, and confidence, and have championship pedigree written all over them.

That's Durant, folks. He's that important, he's that special, his impact is that large. He is, the best player in the world. And he should get his 2nd MVP at the end of the season if he stays healthy the rest of the way and they win at a normal Durant led pace. 30 points - 8 board - 4 assists - 53%

Very possible those are his numbers by seasons end, with OKC the 2nd or 3rd seed in the West.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnuyB2T6Pqwt2yA/giphy.gif

Lebronxrings
11-24-2015, 12:42 AM
hes a good player and his impact is definitely there... but theres a bad man in cleveland and hes hungry...

HenryGarfunkle
11-24-2015, 12:44 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnuyB2T6Pqwt2yA/giphy.gif
https://vine.co/v/eYBbTpLquPd

kennethgriffin
11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
is this thread about andrew wiggins?

Ca$H
11-24-2015, 01:02 AM
The BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD had 27/7/2/4 (10-13) FG against the league's top defence.

He made Hayward, Gobert look like amatuers, lol

MVP #2 Incoming!

He will sign with the Warriors next summer and become Curry's Pippen.

game3524
11-24-2015, 01:05 AM
He has been the best player the last two years.

bobopenguin
11-24-2015, 01:07 AM
michael jordan is back on court? when?

BlakFrankWhite
11-24-2015, 01:08 AM

Best. Post. Ever.

ballinhun8
11-24-2015, 01:30 AM
HenryGarfunkle aka Gus Hemmingway looking stupid as usual.

r0drig0lac
11-24-2015, 08:11 AM
we hope he can stay healthy

dabigbaws
11-24-2015, 09:08 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

#1. Kevin Durant.

warriorfan
03-28-2016, 07:42 PM
:roll:

Papaya Petee
03-28-2016, 07:45 PM
:roll:
Durants better than Curry, so laugh all you want....