PDA

View Full Version : Turkey show down a Russian jet

fiddy
11-24-2015, 07:02 AM
Turkey says it has shot down a Russian-made warplane on the Syrian border for violating Turkish airspace.

Two Turkish officials told Al Jazeera the plane was shot down on Tuesday by the Turkish military according to the rules of engagement.

Reports said the plane crashed in Syrian territory in Latakia's Yamadi village.
The Turkish president's office identified the warplane as Russian-made and said it was warned before being shot down, according to the semi-official Anadolu agency.

The Russian defence ministry acknowledged that an Su-24 fighter jet crashed in Syria as a result of fire from the ground.

A Turkish military statement said the plane violated Turkish airspace in Hatay province and was warned "10 times in five minutes".

"Our two F-16 planes on air patrol duty intervened in the plane in question on November 24, 2015, 9:24am, according to the rules of engagement," the statement said.

Russian defence ministry was quoted by TASS Russian News Agency as saying: "A probe is in progress into the circumstances of the Russian plane crash."

It said the plane had stayed within Syrian airspace and that "objective monitoring data confirm this".

President Vladimir Putin's spokesman called the downing of the warplane a "very serious incident", but said it was too early to draw conclusions.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/turkey-shoots-warplane-syria-border-151124081519290.html
Send them couple of topol-m

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 07:23 AM
I remember about 2 months ago ISH posters laughed when I outlined how Russia would bait Turkey into a conflict.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 07:26 AM
I remember about 2 months ago ISH posters laughed when I outlined how Russia would bait Turkey into a conflict.
I think the U.S. congress drafter a resolution, which allow it to go to war with Russia in case a NATO country is attacked :facepalm

LEFT4DEAD
11-24-2015, 07:27 AM
Dumb Russians forgot they are not in Ukraine anymore..

LJJ
11-24-2015, 07:32 AM
I hope this will have some serious ramifications for Turkey. More international pressure to cease their illegal support of the jihadis in Syria. Russia is obviously not the bad guy here.

dunksby
11-24-2015, 07:46 AM
A day after Syrian army captures towns after Russian strikes:

The Syrian army and allied militias, backed by Russian bombardments, took control of two towns in western Syria after heavy battles with Islamic State fighters, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group said on Monday.

Syrian state media also reported the military and a local force had taken control of Mheen and Hawwarin towns, to the southeast of Homs city, and had killed a large number of Islamic State militants.

The two towns lie to the east of the north-south highway running through Syria's major cities that is crucial to control of mainly government-held territory in the west of the country. They are also close to roads that link the Islamic State-held city of Palmyra in the central Syrian desert to western cities.

The Observatory, which tracks Syria's nearly five-year-old conflict using sources on the ground, said Syrian and Russian aircraft had carried out dozens of strikes on the areas surrounding Mheen and Hawwarin.

Russia, a main ally of President Bashar al-Assad, started carrying out air strikes in Syria nearly two months ago in support of the Syrian army and allied ground forces.

The West has accused Moscow of mainly targeting rebels unaligned with Islamic State during the campaign which started on Sept 30. Last week Russian and Syrian aircraft bombarded Islamic State-held areas of eastern Syria.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/23/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKBN0TC0MP20151123#JeA6pjuvTKux2xmc.99
Seems like Turkey is mad at Russians for hindering their work.

LJJ
11-24-2015, 07:57 AM
Al Nusra apparently killed one of the pilots, the other died during the crash (it was a two-seater, not two planes).

poido123
11-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Dumb Russians forgot they are not in Ukraine anymore..

What? you think they give a shit who they antagonise outside of China and the US?

Dresta
11-24-2015, 08:40 AM
I hope this will have some serious ramifications for Turkey. More international pressure to cease their illegal support of the jihadis in Syria. Russia is obviously not the bad guy here.
Exactly. When are Western nations going to start properly calling out Turkey for supporting and enabling IS, for bombing the Kurds while pretending to care about IS, and now downing a Russian jet because Assad's army backed by Russian air-power has been making huge inroads into IS? It is no coincidence that Turkey has each time targeted the most effective fighting force against IS - they are clearly a proxy for the Turks in the region, and that is why they are defending and supplying them, and finding excuses to attack any threats to it.

What are they trying to do now exactly? Draw NATO into a conflict with Russia? For weakening the force we consider the greatest threat to our security, as we hear the need for more security measures over and over again? Turkey has been using America and Obama shamelessly, and it's about time someone drew a line and started holding them accountable for their behaviour (repeatedly worse than anything the Russians have done, and yet we are constantly being hit with sinister propaganda about Putin and the Russians and their supposed threat to us).

For some reason it was ok to ally with Stalin to defeat Hitler, but Putin, Putin's just too bad a guy to deal with at all apparently, even though he and Sergey Lavrov have shown themselves to understand the region 100x better than the clueless saps in the US State Department.

StephHamann
11-24-2015, 08:53 AM

The Turks try to bait NATO into a conflict with Russia, because Putin is destroying the djihadist homies of Erdogan.

JohnFreeman
11-24-2015, 08:55 AM
Syrian rebels shooting at pilot in mid air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmmtrMJyHs

Pilots body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cdkf3Xx3nw

LJJ
11-24-2015, 09:00 AM

Pilots body

The "moderate" rebel pals of Turkey and the USA. :facepalm

fiddy
11-24-2015, 09:02 AM

Pilots body

Makes my blood boil, give those rats hell Putin

StephHamann
11-24-2015, 09:08 AM
The "moderate" rebel pals of Turkey and the USA. :facepalm

Can't wait for some CNN and yahoo links that say it was Russia's fault.

CeltsGarlic
11-24-2015, 09:58 AM
Turks are crazy for this one. That crossed the line on every level. Im pretty sure they should get punished for this especially after all those agreements on air zone with US..

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Stupid, stupid, Turkey.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Putin: Turkey's downing of jet a 'stab in the back'
President Vladimir Putin has said Turkey's downing of a Russian warplane near the Syrian border is a "stab in the back" committed by "accomplices of terrorists".

The Russian warplane was shot down on the Syrian border for violating Turkish airspace on Tuesday, Turkish officials said.

Turkish officials told Al Jazeera it was shot down by the Turkish military according to the rules of engagement, but Putin said the jet posed no threat.

"Today's loss is linked to a stab in the back delivered to us by accomplices of terrorists. I cannot qualify what happened today as anything else," Putin said in televised comments.

"Our plane was shot down over the territory of Syria by an air-to-air missile from a Turkish F-16 jet. It fell in Syrian territory four kilometres from the border with Turkey. Our pilots and our plane did not in any way threaten Turkey."

Reports said the plane, believed to be a Russian-made Sukhoi Su-24, crashed in Syrian territory in Latakia's Yamadi village.

A Turkish military statement said the plane violated Turkish airspace in Hatay province and was warned "10 times in five minutes".

"Our two F-16 planes on air patrol duty intervened ... on November 24, 2015, 9:24am, according to the rules of engagement," the statement said.

Rebel forces have told Al Jazeera that bodies of both pilots have been recovered.

Later, a Russian helicopter was shot as it took part in the search for the two pilots near the Turkish-Syrian border, opposition groups in Syria said.

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that Turkey had a duty to act against anyone violating its borders.

"Everyone must know that it is our international right and national duty to take any measure against whoever violates our air or land borders," Davutoglu said in Ankara.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/russia-turkey-jet-syria-shot-151124140238943.html

DCL
11-24-2015, 10:21 AM
bunch of shit news coming out of turkey lately

Dresta
11-24-2015, 10:25 AM
Yeah, Erdogan recently used the PKK furore to cement himself as dictator of Turkey, and he is combining Turkish nationalism with islamist activity in a truly repugnant way (and blaming everything on the Kurds and Assad).

LJJ
11-24-2015, 10:27 AM
40 kilometers not 4, bad reporting from Al Jazeera.

The Russian jet probably did cross a small patch Turkish territory for a minute or so, due to the inconsistent nature of the border. That's not really something Turkey can hide behind. Everyone is aware that Russian jets are in the area to hit Islamist insurgents in the Syrian border area, and they had absolutely no intention of engaging Turkey nor did they pose any threat.

West-Side
11-24-2015, 10:29 AM
C'mon Putin, make Turkey into Turkey for Thanksgiving.
Fry all these terrorists already.

Scum bags shooting at the pilot after the jet is down already.
So they've neutralize the threat but still had to shoot at the soldier on a parachute?

100% terrorists.
Fry them them Putin, please.

dunksby
11-24-2015, 10:29 AM
40 kilometers not 4, bad reporting from Al Jazeera.

The Russian jet probably did cross a small patch Turkish territory for a minute or so, due to the inconsistent nature of the border. That's not really something Turkey can hide behind. Everyone is aware that Russian jets are in the area to hit Islamist insurgents in the Syrian border area, and they had absolutely no intention of engaging Turkey nor did they pose any threat.
You mean the news channel of the country that funds ISIS and is allies with Turkey? Of course they'd do that.

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 10:33 AM
How do these Muzzies get all these guns??

dunksby
11-24-2015, 10:37 AM
How do these Muzzies get all these guns??

"Our two F-16 planes on air patrol duty intervened ... on November 24, 2015, 9:24am, according to the rules of engagement," the statement said.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Dresta
11-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Question: why are we supporting the Sunnis in this sectarian war when they are the ones that keep carrying out terrorist attacks against us, and have been funding the destructive Wahhabi ideology for decades? If the Sunnis got control of Syria there would be a large unobstructed region of Sunni fundamentalism stretching from Turkey to Saudi Arabia - that will help create more refugee problems with the inevitable persecution of the Shia, and also create an ideal environment for the proliferation of terrorist groups (who are suppose to what, take over from Assad?).

What a train wreck American foreign policy has been.

rezznor
11-24-2015, 10:38 AM
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/turkey-shoots-down-russian-su-24-fencer-it-said-invaded-1744363719

video of the jet downing

fiddy
11-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Question: why are we supporting the Sunnis in this sectarian war when they are the ones that keep carrying out terrorist attacks against us, and have been funding the destructive Wahhabi ideology for decades? If the Sunnis got control of Syria there would be a large unobstructed region of Sunni fundamentalism stretching from Turkey to Saudi Arabia - that will help create more refugee problems with the inevitable persecution of the Shia, and also create an ideal environment for the proliferation of terrorist groups (who are suppose to what, take over from Assad?).

What a train wreck American foreign policy has been.
I dont think it's an arbitrary policy,

DCL
11-24-2015, 10:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLIFT6cTkJU&feature=youtu.be

Sarcastic
11-24-2015, 10:56 AM
I guess we can assume Putin will nuke them, since he is such a badass.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Too good to be true :(

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 11:47 AM

No doubt. Alpha Male Putin finna send Turkey back to the stone age. :banana:

http://allegralaboratory.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/putingridingbear.jpg

GIF REACTION
11-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Stick to your own country don.

This has nothing to do with you.

Am I doing it right?

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Stick to your own country don.

This has nothing to do with you.

Am I doing it right?

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--uIk9oaaJ--/1339091219613894216.jpg

HitandRun Reggie
11-24-2015, 11:54 AM
It's funny how protective Turkey is of it's airspace but doesn't respect other nation's airspace in kind. Greece says Turkey has violated it's airspace literally thousands of times in the last year or so.

West-Side
11-24-2015, 12:00 PM
DonDadda, what is your background?
African American?

brownmamba00
11-24-2015, 12:08 PM
The Russian pilot got 10 warnings in 5 minutes and he still stayed on Turkish ground

Derka
11-24-2015, 12:12 PM
Tired of cozying up to regimes that support Sunni extremists. NATO member or not, Turkey should be held accountable for this.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 12:16 PM
I found it hilarious, that all the muslim posters in the thread kind of defend Turkey on this one.

DonDadda, what is your background?
African American?
African american with a dead-end acting career lolol

The Russian pilot got 10 warnings in 5 minutes and he still stayed on Turkish ground
Did not stay anywhere.

West-Side
11-24-2015, 12:23 PM
I found it hilarious, that all the muslim posters in the thread kind of defend Turkey on this one.

African american with a dead-end acting career lolol

Did not stay anywhere.

Completely explains why his lips are firmly attached to Obama's dick 24/7.

LEFT4DEAD
11-24-2015, 12:26 PM

Whats there to be hilarious? Defending the Turkey who were sending 10 warnings in 5 minutes to the pilots before shooting them down is hilarious, and defending the Russians who were flying in Turkeys air space is not? Well done dumbass, you just reached a new level. :facepalm

West-Side
11-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Whats there to be hilarious? Defending the Turkey who were sending 10 warnings in 5 minutes to the pilots before shooting them down is hilarious, and defending the Russians who were flying in Turkeys air space is not? Well done dumbass, you just reached a new level. :facepalm

From the videos it clearly looked like they were shooting at the pilot.
Now think logically here.

If they were invading their space and as a result shot down the Jet, due to a sign of threat. Why would you need to shoot at the pilot?

I mean, Russia violated the "rules" according to "Turkey", and as a result, the Jet was shot down.

But both pilots ejected themselves from the plane and you can clearly see Turkish soldiers shooting at them as they are coming down on parachutes.

Now ask yourself, who the hell would shoot at pilots?

Perhaps terrorists? :facepalm

You morons need to stop listening to propaganda and start practicing common sense.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 12:33 PM

Thats a baseless argument, as the Su posed no threat to anyone in the Islamic state of Turkey. Moreover, both have common goal in Syria (at least officially). You think the Turks played out the situation adequately? :kobe:

According to the agency, in just the first month of 2014, Turkish jets violated Greek airspace 1,017 times. That is twice the total number of violations in the first six months of 2013.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/01/turkey-greece-cyprus-aegean-air-space-nato.html

How many turkish jets shot?

Dresta
11-24-2015, 12:37 PM
Typical Turkish double standards - same kind of self-delusion that prevents them from acknowledging the Armenian genocide, and their continuous attempts to pretend the Kurds don't exist.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 01:01 PM
goddamn Turks:facepalm

Putin calling them out as 'accomplices of terrorists'.

He is right. Will NATO do the right thing and kick out Turkey?

The time for Kurdistan is now! Arm the **** out of them and turn the country in to Israel 2: The Muslim version.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 01:09 PM

Pilots body

Putin is going to destroy these ****ers.

Obama, the time to become a man is now-END OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE TERRORIST NATION OF TURKEY. Get these shit heads kicked out of NATO!

Snow
11-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Turkey is no longer a secular nation. They are turning into another Islamic shythole. They are not a true ally and Assad and Putin are not the Greater of the two evil sides here.

Most of Congress, to date, has been dead wrong on which side to support in this conflict, and so is Obama. Hopefully Congress will start changing their stance soon. I don't expect Obama to though. I don't believe he harbors Islamic beliefs(imo he's an atheist at heart), but I do believe he sympathizes with Muslim underdogs.

rezznor
11-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Tired of cozying up to regimes that support Sunni extremists. NATO member or not, Turkey should be held accountable for this.
not trying to side with turkey but did we all just forget about russia's role in downing a passenger airliner?

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 01:37 PM

I saw that the violation of airspace was 17 seconds. So the 5 minutes of warnings were probably before it got into Turkish airspace.

Turkey is also saying there were two planes and one turned around and one did not.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 01:40 PM
not trying to side with turkey but did we all just forget about russia's role in downing a passenger airliner?
Russia's role? Those were "rebels"

rezznor
11-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Russia's role? Those were "rebels"
sure they were

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 01:41 PM
sounds like you're both siding with Turkey, and trying to sidetrack this discussion :facepalm :facepalm

Russia was making progress in Syria vs ISIS so Turkey decides to start shit with the Russians.

Turkey is actively aiding ISIS people. There needs to be an emergency NATO meeting to kick Turkey out.

rezznor
11-24-2015, 01:44 PM
sounds like you're both siding with Turkey, and trying to sidetrack this discussion :facepalm :facepalm

Russia was making progress in Syria vs ISIS so Turkey decides to start shit with the Russians.

Turkey is actively aiding ISIS people. There needs to be an emergency NATO meeting to kick Turkey out.
show me one post where i sided with turkey. :facepalm

i don't care turkey or russia. it just dumbfounds me that a ****ing passenger plain full of civilians gets blown out of the sky and russia basically gets off scot free.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 01:48 PM

i don't care turkey or russia. it just dumbfounds me that a ****ing passenger plain full of civilians gets blown out of the sky and russia basically gets off scot free.
Whoa whoa, you can blame the deaths on those people on whoever let the plane to fly over an active war zone. Isnt that beyond retarded

LJJ
11-24-2015, 01:52 PM

This is such classic whataboutism. Yes that was a horrible thing that happened and it sucks that Russia hasn't faced responsibility or consequences for their blatantly obvious involvement. (yet? hopefully but unlikely)

This also has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 01:52 PM

Why are you resorting to logical fallacies and deflection techniques?

what point are you trying to make here? State your point clearly.

tomtucker
11-24-2015, 01:54 PM
muslims gonna muslim.........and turkey will buy 50 of the new F-35 fighter planes.........how lucky we are that they are our allies ...........:facepalm :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II

senelcoolidge
11-24-2015, 02:12 PM
These fakkits are picking on the Russians. Even small stuff like the Olympics accusing them of doping and making it very public. They are doing everything to sully the Russians. The Russian plane that was bombed and now this..what coincidences. Obama is an embarrassment, he's on the wrong side. I hope Turkey is brought to ruins and divided up to it's conqueror's.

brownmamba00
11-24-2015, 02:12 PM
I saw that the violation of airspace was 17 seconds. So the 5 minutes of warnings were probably before it got into Turkish airspace.

Turkey is also saying there were two planes and one turned around and one did not.
Which is weird...the other pilot understood the consequences and turned around but the other one stayed on Turkish soil even tho he was warned over and over.

Btw no one is siding with Turkey but there is something fishy going around.

And to the peeps saying Turkey should be banned from the Nato for helping ISID, why not ban the US out of the Nato? The white house started all of this don't act like yall don't know.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Which is weird...the other pilot understood the consequences and turned around but the other one stayed on Turkish soil even tho he was warned over and over.

Btw no one is siding with Turkey but there is something fishy going around.

And to the peeps saying Turkey should be banned from the Nato for helping ISID, why not ban the US out of the Nato? The white house started all of this don't act like yall don't know.
Wow, you're defending Turkey, what a surprise:lol

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 02:15 PM
These fakkits are picking on the Russians. Even small stuff like the Olympics accusing them of doping and making it very public. They are doing everything to sully the Russians. The Russian plane that was bombed and now this..what coincidences. Obama is an embarrassment, he's on the wrong side. I hope Turkey is brought to ruins and divided up to it's conqueror's.
Russia should bring Greece in to the fold, and promise them Constantinople if they help Russia.

West-Side
11-24-2015, 02:16 PM
sure they were

Oh please enlighten us on things we don't know.
Stop with your rhetorical one line replies, and post something factual and relevant.

Please.

West-Side
11-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Russia should bring Greece in to the fold, and promise them Constantinople if they help Russia.

Or Obama's bitch ass can start doing something.
I find it funny how Russia is trying to do the dirty work when US spent trillions of dollars on the Iraqi war, which consequently created the Islamic State in the first place.

zoom17
11-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Give them hell Russia.

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Or Obama's bitch ass can start doing something.

:oldlol:

That guy's legacy will be a legacy of cowardice. He will go to his grave telling his close confidants that under his watch, he didn't have to battle terrorism. In his mind, there was no terrorism. Just a couple of knuckleheads with nothing better to do.

brownmamba00
11-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Help Russia with what? Greece doesn't have shit outside of the streetjunkies living in Athens:oldlol:

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 02:24 PM
Help Russia with what? Greece doesn't have shit outside of the streetjunkies living in Athens:oldlol:
I'm sure Greece has no shortage of men with nothing to lose willing to give their lives in the name of reclaiming Constantinople for Greece.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm sure Greece has no shortage of men with nothing to lose willing to give their lives in the name of reclaiming Constantinople for Greece.
Tsarigrad has never been Greek :no:

dude77
11-24-2015, 02:28 PM

Pilots body

that's pretty fkd up .. shooting guys floating in the air in parachutes ? really ? .. turkey deserves whatever hell they get .. fkn scum

Nick Young
christ dude, Slavs have no claim on Constantinople.

brownmamba00
Yeah I bet you would love it if Turkey was divided and split up...more land for Great Israel right?:lol

You're not fooling anybody

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Yeah I bet you would love it if Turkey was divided and split up...more land for Great Israel right?:lol

You're not fooling anybody
LOL stop with deflection tactics. No, I don't think Israel should gain any Turkish land. I am happy that Israel is staying out of this shit.

I would be happy if the Greeks get Constantinople and Cyprus back, and Kurdistan becomes an officially recognized UN nation, armed and backed by the US.

We gave Turkey a chance and they screwed it up. It's time to right the Turkish wrong.

Get ready bro.
http://orig00.deviantart.net/9740/f/2011/150/2/f/kurdistan_flag_by_arda1an-d3hky8e.jpg

Snow
11-24-2015, 02:33 PM

If he had said Byzantium would you be happier?

Derka
11-24-2015, 02:58 PM
I'm curious where in that sentence you quoted I said that Russian culpability in that event should be ignored.

Smook B
11-24-2015, 03:14 PM
Turkey is trying to bait Russia with war with NATO. Russia should retaliate by shooting down the next Turkish jet that enters Syrian airspace since they want to play that game. Lastly arm the Kurds more and let them wreak havoc on Turkey.

LJJ
11-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Russia should retaliate by shooting down the next Turkish airplane that enters Syrian airspace since they want to play that game.

This would be a fairly just way of handling this actually. Turkey is bombing Kurdish forces under the guise of "Bombing ISIS" (Something only Russia actually does) all the time.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 03:47 PM
People in here laughed a couple months ago when I said that Russia is looking to bait turkey into a conflict that might eventually result in Russia annexing Constantinople. Remember, Constantinople is the Rome of the Eastern Orthodox Church, and Russia is the largest Eastern Orthodox country in the world.

I also said Russia baiting Turkey into conflict would result in turkey being removed from NATO. Nobody is going to go to war against Russia and it's allies (China/Iran) for the sake of a ISIS supporting country like turkey. Not to even mention that it would be a perfect opportunity to implement a Kurdish state, which would probably be keen on being a western ally.

Turkey has played its cards very stupidly.

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 04:01 PM
The white house started all of this don't act like yall don't know.

Yeah, you may want to look into that.

The Syrian Civil War broke out in 2011 for domestic reasons and was near proxy war status by 2012, if a full proxy war, by 2012 when the US did get involved.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 04:06 PM
christ dude, Slavs have no claim on Constantinople.
If anything, we have also have been geographically closer to Tsarigrad than the Greeks :oldlol:

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 04:09 PM
People in here laughed a couple months ago when I said that Russia is looking to bait turkey into a conflict that might eventually result in Russia annexing Constantinople. Remember, Constantinople is the Rome of the Eastern Orthodox Church, and Russia is the largest Eastern Orthodox country in the world.

I also said Russia baiting Turkey into conflict would result in turkey being removed from NATO. Nobody is going to go to war against Russia and it's allies (China/Iran) for the sake of a ISIS supporting country like turkey. Not to even mention that it would be a perfect opportunity to implement a Kurdish state, which would probably be keen on being a western ally.

I probably was one of those people laughing.

Turkey without that city is a 3rd world garbage country.

This is all happening only a few years after Turkey was begging to be made part of the EU.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 04:10 PM
If anything, we have also have been geographically closer to Tsarigrad than the Greeks :oldlol:
It's a Greek city built by the Greeks!

West-Side
11-24-2015, 04:11 PM
I probably was one of those people laughing.

Turkey without that city is a 3rd world garbage country.

This is all happening only a few years after Turkey was begging to be made part of the EU.

How cunning is Putin tho?

:applause:

Checkmate Turks.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 04:33 PM
:wtf:

The entire western part of "Turkey" was entirely Greek until foreign invaders (the "turks") ethnically cleansed them from their land. It's original Greek name was Byzantium until Constantine named it after himself. And it wasn't "Constantinople". It was "Konstantinopoulos" because the Eastern half of the Roman Empire spoke Greek, not Latin.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 04:36 PM
The Kurdish dawn is coming!

The Turks have been an ISIS loving snake in the grass for too long. It's time to give Kurds the beautiful nation they deserve.

The Erbil-Washington DC connection is about to begin!

http://orig00.deviantart.net/9740/f/2011/150/2/f/kurdistan_flag_by_arda1an-d3hky8e.jpg
http://www.earthstaff.com/_includes/images/uploads/kurdistan.jpg

#Onelove
#Onepeople
#EverydayKurdism
#Kurdistan2016

fiddy
11-24-2015, 04:36 PM
:wtf:

The entire western part of "Turkey" was entirely Greek until foreign invaders (the "turks") ethnically cleansed them from their land. It's original Greek name was Byzantium until Constantine named it after himself. And it wasn't "Constantinople". It was "Konstantinopoulos" because the Eastern half of the Roman Empire spoke Greek, not Latin.
Byzantium is not Greece

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Byzantium is not Greece
Byzantium isn't Slavic.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 04:38 PM
Byzantium is not Greece
And why is that?

zoom17
11-24-2015, 04:45 PM

Also Turkey gets 60% of it's gas from Russia. Turkey really didn't think this through.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Byzantium isn't Slavic.
OMG. Don't tell me he's one of these delusional lunatics that thinks northern Greeks (Macedonians) were a bunch random Slavs? :facepalm

As retarded as that is, even if it was true, it's unimportant to this conversation. Byzantium wasn't populated by people from Macedonia. It was populated by people from Attica. Unless he also thinks the people in and around Athens were Slavs (:rolleyes:) there's really nothing to discuss.

Lebowsky
11-24-2015, 04:54 PM
LOL stop with deflection tactics. No, I don't think Israel should gain any Turkish land. I am happy that Israel is staying out of this shit.

I would be happy if the Greeks get Constantinople and Cyprus back, and Kurdistan becomes an officially recognized UN nation, armed and backed by the US.

We gave Turkey a chance and they screwed it up. It's time to right the Turkish wrong.

Get ready bro.

Leave Cyprus out of your ramblings. We're doing just fine here.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Real talk.... There never should have been a "Turkey" in the first place. The British Empire should have done the right thing and given most parts of the land back to the rightful Greek/Armenian/Kurdish/Assyrian owners.

BlazerRed
11-24-2015, 05:06 PM
Can we just nuke Turkey and Syria and forget about all this nonsense?

StephHamann
11-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Real talk.... There never should have been a "Turkey" in the first place. The British Empire should have done the right thing and given most parts of the land back to the rightful Greek/Armenian/Kurdish/Assyrian owners.

They did but Turkey won a war over it, learn your history bra.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 05:24 PM
They did but Turkey won a war over it, learn your history bra.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
No,you seem to misunderstand me. I didn't say there should have been a smaller turkey. I said there should have been no turkey at all. That was the mistake.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 05:31 PM
Turkey sure has been living up to their shit-stirring pro-genocidal historical reputation in recent years. It probably would have been better for the world if Turkey as it currently exists in its modern form, was never created.

The Turks have a long history of proving they can't be trusted with power. So why would you give them power!!?!

poido123
11-24-2015, 06:19 PM
Remember what happened to the last group who bombed a Russian plane...?

Prepare to be crushed Turks.

Putin also said that the Turks are supporting ISIS in one of his latest statements.

Let's be honest, Turks had no right to take that plane down. They were well aware that Russian planes would be near Turkish borders within ISIS territories.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Remember what happened to the last group who bombed a Russian plane...?

Prepare to be crushed Turks.

Putin also said that the Turks are supporting ISIS in one of his latest statements.

Let's be honest, Turks had no right to take that plane down. They were well aware that Russian planes would be near Turkish borders within ISIS territories.
Putin dropping facts.

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 06:23 PM

What year do you people think it is? :biggums:

Turkey just shot down Russia's plane without even hesitating because they know this isn't 1963 and Russia ain't shit. Nobody's losing sleep over Putin's posturing.

And if there's anything that Russia and Greece have in common, it's their abysmal economies. Good luck playing real life Stratego on your mom's allowance Vlad and whoever is running that clusterf*ck that is Greece. :lol

poido123
11-24-2015, 06:26 PM
:(

Turkey just shot down Russia's plane without even hesitating because they know this isn't 1963 and Russia ain't shit. Nobody's losing sleep over Putin's posturing.

And if there's anything that Russia and Greece have in common, it's their abysmal economies. Good luck playing real life Stratego on your mom's allowance Vlad and whoever is running that clusterf*ck that is Greece. :lol

You're kidding right? :oldlol:

Russia would wipe Turkey off the map no trouble. Ask ISIS how they feel about the latest air raids...Well, that's a problem. Not sure if any left :(

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 06:28 PM

Turkey is counting on NATO to protect them. If NATO chooses not to protect them, the Turks are f*cked.

Erdogan is an ISIS member, there is no other reason for him to be acting the way he is.

Russia has the third best military in the world, and are allies with the second best military in the world, China, who recently declared war on ISIS. They will shit on Turkey if it came down to it. Do you think the USA wants to go WWIII in order to protect Turkey?
http://www.pgpf.org/sites/default/files/sitecore/media%20library/PGPF/Chart-Archive/0053_defense-comparison-crop.gif

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 06:29 PM
:(

You're kidding right? :oldlol:

Russia would wipe Turkey off the map no trouble. Ask ISIS how they feel about the latest air raids...Well, that's a problem. Not sure if any left :(

Well... Putin's going to... right? He's gonna do something, yes? :confusedshrug:

Erdogan is an ISIS member, there is no other reason for him to be acting the way he is.

This fool Putin has you donkeys seriously mindf*cked. ISIS is the absolute last thing on his agenda, even after they blew another of his planes out of the sky. The reason those planes were in Turkey's airspace, the only reason Vlad is even in Syria is to protect Asad from the rebels. Turkey is backing those rebels, hence them giving the finger to Vlad.

There are no ISIS targets where that plane was shot down.

Smook B
11-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Turkey just ****ed it's biggest supplier of natural gas just to save there jihadi **** buddies. Nice going Turkey next Turkish plane entering Syria will get blasted out the sky.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 06:33 PM
Turkish planes aka American planes:cry:

We really have to stop selling our beautiful machinery and feats of engineering to these barbaric shit head nations.

We should be making a second rate shit kind of plane to sell to these countries, there is no reason they should be trusted with F-16s.

step_back
11-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Turkey could not have ****ed up more. It's obvious why the Russian plane was on the border of it's airspace.

Turkey shouldn't even be in NATO anyway. Kick them out and sever our ties with them, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait too because they all support I.S........Oh wait we make money out of selling them weapons. :rolleyes:

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 06:44 PM
Turkey isn't in the EU. They were begging to get in a few years ago, but they gave up and switched to the ISIS bandwagon.

Turkey gonna Turkey.

LEFT4DEAD
11-24-2015, 06:45 PM
Hmm wonder what you dumbasses will say after your hero Putin turns out to be a chicken and do nothing about this incident.
Its easy to attack goats in the deserts and scout some baltic countries knowing they cant do anything about it. I think the Russians will think about it twice before coming anywhere near the Turkish border next time.
Well done to my Turkish brothers :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

step_back
11-24-2015, 06:46 PM
Turkey isn't in the EU. They were begging to get in a few years ago, but they gave up and switched to the ISIS bandwagon.

Turkey gonna Turkey.

Ugghh I meant NATO. My bad. :facepalm

Smook B
11-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Hmm wonder what you dumbasses will say after your hero Putin turns out to be a chicken and do nothing about this incident.
Its easy to attack goats in the deserts and scout some baltic countries knowing they cant do anything about it. I think the Russians will think about it twice before coming anywhere near the Turkish border next time.

Shut up you jihadist loving piece of shit.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 06:49 PM
My dream is that we revoke Turkey's NATO membership, and then create Kurdistan, and then we arm the shit out of the Kurds with our top of the line shit that Israel gets. Kurds deserve a nation, we have f*cked them over so many times in the past and they stay loyal to the US. The time to repay their loyalty is now.

We have to send these ISIS supporters like Turkey a message.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Why did you learn English?

step_back
11-24-2015, 06:54 PM
The Russian plane was supposedly in Turkish airspace for 17 seconds. I'm not sure where this 10 warnings in 5 minutes comes from. Turkey are trigger happy.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 07:02 PM
Has the radar report been released?

The radar findings are unarguable.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 07:10 PM
Why did you learn English?
To show how annoying talibans are

PAOK
11-24-2015, 07:13 PM
an interesting article posted a few day ago about the "relationship" between turkey and ISIS

https://undercoverinfo.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/isis-survives-largely-because-turkey-allows-it-to-the-evidence/

Btw NATO and the US have released statements taking Turkey's side.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 07:16 PM
https://undercoverinfo.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/10505328_10154729840000012_6173827095010968907_n.j pg
these beautiful and empowered Kurdish women deserve a nation of their own. Make it happen Hillary:rockon:

PAOK
11-24-2015, 07:21 PM
There is no way that the Turks would act on their own, especially making such a bold move against Russia.

Probably they were reassured that they will have the full support of their allies (US / NATO) in case shit happens

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 07:23 PM
There is no way that the Turks would act on their own, especially making such a bold move against Russia.

Probably they were reassured that they will have the full support of their allies (US / NATO) in case shit happens

That's a given. Barry O in a press conference earlier today (the one with Hollande) said that Turkey had every right to defend its airspace.

Your move, Mr. badass pimp Putin. Your move.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-24-2015, 07:27 PM
Completely explains why his lips are firmly attached to Obama's dick 24/7.

Are you serious?

Here you are giving compliments to an ex-KGB thug that happens to be ISH's favorite "alpha male" like a cheerleader on the sidelines and...

Don's the one fellating Barry?

You losing yourself, dude? You're normally a cool guy; it's like the spirit of bloodthirst and hypocrisy has made a fool out of you.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 07:31 PM
That's a given. Barry O in a press conference earlier today (the one with Hollande) said that Turkey had every right to defend its airspace.

But god forbid if Israel should shoot a person on a stabbing rampage.

LEFT4DEAD
11-24-2015, 07:37 PM
Where all this Putin being "alpha male" shit came from? What did he do to deserve that? Annex of desperate Crimea or is there something else? He is shooked right now I can tell you that. He cant do shit to Turkey after they just showed down his jet plane and he knows it. Putin is about to get exposed and Russians will be defeated just like in Afghanistan. Just watch.

zoom17
11-24-2015, 07:39 PM

Erdogan is a hypocrite so it isn't surprising Obama defends Turkeys actions today. How can you give 10 warnings in 17 seconds. :oldlol:

http://sputniknews.com/military/20151125/1030698044/erdogan-airspace-violation-contradiction.html#ixzz3sRvolMY9

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 07:42 PM
But god forbid if Israel should shoot a person on a stabbing rampage.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ksdTAemijNcc/giphy.gif

Erdogan is a hypocrite so it isn't surprising Obama defends Turkeys actions today.

http://sputniknews.com/military/2015...#ixzz3sRvolMY9

Just shows how 'scared' the world is of Vlad the Impaler. :lol

Dude's been in the Syrian theatre for what, like 5 weeks? Already lost a commercial liner and a military jet. Turkey's over here like...

https://media.giphy.com/media/4lsBBIvwGyTo4/giphy.gif

But Putin knows Judo so watch out!

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 07:43 PM
The Russian plane was supposedly in Turkish airspace for 17 seconds. I'm not sure where this 10 warnings in 5 minutes comes from. Turkey are trigger happy.
I wondered about that too, but I think the warnings began before the plane entered Turkish airspace.

If so, the timeline would be

first Turn back you are entering Turkish airspace.......

5 minutes

tenth Turn back you are entering Turkish airspace.......

enters Turkish airspace

17 seconds

shot down.

zoom17
11-24-2015, 07:51 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ksdTAemijNcc/giphy.gif

Just shows how 'scared' the world is of Vlad the Impaler. :lol

Dude's been in the Syrian theatre for what, like 5 weeks? Already lost a commercial liner and a military jet. Turkey's over here like...

But Putin knows Judo so watch out!

There's other ways Russia could hurt Turkey. Turkey gets 60% of it's natural gas from Russia. Also since Turkey is worrying about Jets entering their air space don't be shocked if Turkish jets gets shot down entering Syrian air space. Turkey is run by Islamist loving hypocrites.

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 07:53 PM
There's other ways Russia could hurt Turkey. Turkey gets 60% of it's natural gas from Russia. Also since is worrying about Jets entering their air space don't be shocked if Turkish jets gets shot down entering Syrian air space.

Russia is in the midst of a very deep recession (thanks to oil prices plummeting and U.S. led sanctions following the invasion of Ukraine/Crimea). They're really not in a position to hurt themselves even more just to spite Turkey.

Putin's not gonna do shit except cry foul.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 07:55 PM
Russia also can cut tourism to Turkey. Russians make up most of the yearly tourists who go to Turkey I believe.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 07:56 PM
Russia is in the midst of a very deep recession (thanks to oil prices plummeting and U.S. led sanctions following the invasion of Ukraine/Crimea). They're really not in a position to hurt themselves even more just to spite Turkey.

You say this as if America wasn't also recently in a very deep recession.

zoom17

They can easily do it for a limited time and hurt turkey this winter.

NumberSix
The checkers-players of ISH are utterly blind to what Putin is doing. He's a bad guy, but he's pretty smart. He's gonna keep baiting turkey into doing stupid shit.

Trollsmasher
11-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Looks like kurds and PKK specifically will be getting some new equipment

S-300 included hopefully

I may even get to see Tsargrad rise in my lifetime:applause:

I hope somebody told Erdogan that Article 5 does not cover a retaliation against a NATO member's aggression

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 08:06 PM
You say this as if America wasn't also recently in a very deep recession.

The Obama Recovery :bowdown:

Meanwhile George W. Putin is dragging Russia into another Soviet collapse with his poor economics and disastrous foreign policy blunders.

America stays beating the Ruskis. JFK is somewhere looking down and smiling.

They can easily do it for a limited time and hurt turkey this winter.

Turkey has a relatively robust economy (18th Worldwide and growing by 3-4%) and has allies that can help them. Russia is shrinking by 4-5% (Economists say it could be as high as 9% in a few years) and they have debilitating sanctions placed on them.

Turkey would be hurt far less than Russia would be in that scenario.

GIF REACTION
11-24-2015, 08:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8cE6qTg.gif

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 08:14 PM
Looks like kurds and PKK specifically will be getting some new equipment

S-300 included hopefully

I may even get to see Tsargrad rise in my lifetime:applause:

I hope somebody told Erdogan that Article 5 does not cover a retaliation against a NATO member's aggression
Turkey is so stupid that it's almost shocking.

The Russian plane entered Turkish territory for 17 seconds. The turks were clearly waiting for their excuse to shoot it down.

Why were they waiting for an excuse? Because Russia was targeting ethnic Turk rebels in Syria.

Russia is obviously now going to mercilessly slaughter these anti-Assad rebel turks who are in Syria and Turkey is almost certainly going to be stupid enough into getting baited into doing something stupid.

Are turks retarded or something? Putin isn't going to just attack a NATO member. So he's gonna trick them into being the aggressor so he will have legitimacy to do what he has wanted to do all along.

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 08:17 PM
Turkey is so stupid that it's almost shocking.

The Russian plane entered Turkish territory for 17 seconds. The turks were clearly waiting for their excuse to shoot it down.

Why were they waiting for an excuse? Because Russia was targeting ethnic Turk rebels in Syria.

Russia is obviously now going to mercilessly slaughter these anti-Assad rebel turks who are in Syria and Turkey is almost certainly going to be stupid enough into getting baited into doing something stupid.

Are turks retarded or something? Putin isn't going to just attack a NATO member. So he's gonna trick them into being the aggressor so he will have legitimacy to do what he has wanted to do all along.

Wait, wait, wait... So you're saying that Putin's mission isn't to save the World from the tyranny and oppression of ISIS? :confusedshrug:

LJJ
11-24-2015, 08:23 PM
Wait, wait, wait... So you're saying that Putin's mission isn't to save the World from the tyranny and oppression of ISIS? :confusedshrug:

Russia is engaging all the Islamist rebels. Not just Islamic State, but also Al Qaeda and other similar groups.

They've also done a lot more against Islamic State than the US led bombings, though.

Trollsmasher
11-24-2015, 08:29 PM
because Al Nusra which controls the area is so much better:lol

though they are probably supported by Obama so you got their side

brownmamba00
11-24-2015, 08:31 PM
Yeah, you may want to look into that.

The Syrian Civil War broke out in 2011 for domestic reasons and was near proxy war status by 2012, if a full proxy war, by 2012 when the US did get involved.
Yeah a full proxy war so you know I'm right.

Did you as a liberal American not find it sketchy that ISID happened to recover the American elite artillery and high technologic tanks lost by the Iraqi army?
And the US was open about it too the biggest arms dealer in the world just ran it public because supposedly ISID was still small and fighting Assad which was the priority target for th CIA...The White house wanted him gone.

Now you would ask why the **** would the US be involved in Syria?

Because the Wahabi sheikhs hate Bahser Al Assads guts...Saudi Arab Wahabi sheiks also deliver the majority of the oil to the US.

But now ISIS is a problem and it has to go but when this ISIS thingy is over then the real problems will arise and even a world war is possible once a NATO truce gets broken.

But now the media has made the western public ready with that 24/7 muslim critique coverage... these idiots are weakminded man they think it's all about blowing up nuking places but I'd like to see their faces when shit will hit the fan.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 08:35 PM
Saudi Arab Wahabi sheiks also deliver the majority of the oil to the US.

Not even remotely true

GIF REACTION
11-24-2015, 08:41 PM
https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1444752017ra/16547732.gif

Godzuki
11-24-2015, 08:44 PM
is anyone really surprised turkey is going nuts on the eve of thanksgiving :sleeping

brownmamba00
11-24-2015, 08:46 PM
Not even remotely true
The Wahabis and the US have done business and will continue to do business.

But you're gypsy ignorant ass wouldn't know anything about that now

DonDadda59
11-24-2015, 08:51 PM
because Al Nusra which controls the area is so much better:lol

Been saying since the jump that the simplistic 'good guy vs bad guy' model does not apply in this situation. There are only guys, each with differing agendas.

though they are probably supported by Obama so you got their side

Why do ignorant people always feel the need to chime in on subjects they have a tenuous grasp on at best? :facepalm

GIF REACTION
11-24-2015, 08:53 PM
Why are you talking about European business

This has nothing to do with you Don

Stick to YOUR country

LJJ
11-24-2015, 09:04 PM
Not even remotely true

The US might not get their oil from Saudi Arabia, but they are clearly best buddies. Regardless, Saudi oil does affect the US, and the entire world. The overarching point he made rings quite true though.

So many people have eaten up the narrative of the Syrian civil war starting because of grass roots movements of various groups being oppressed by the horrific brutal dictator Assad (often with some kind of fairytale thrown in about it mostly being liberal, secular, freedom loving student groups), who were getting indiscriminately machine gunned down in the streets for months before secular, pro-democracy army divisions splintered off and started civil war.

Completely bunk. The Syrian insurgency started in the Wahabi mosques. They were well armed and well organised from the start, and the conflict escalated quickly because of it. Saudis are at the very foundation of this whole conflict. Wsd the US completely unaware of this? I would guess they were aware, personally. Especially considering how they've cynically been pouring fuel on the conflict ever since. It's a country led by a Shia and a Russian ally, let it burn.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 10:21 PM
The Wahabis and the US have done business and will continue to do business.

But you're gypsy ignorant ass wouldn't know anything about that now
Are you sure about that, mr taliban?

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Yeah a full proxy war so you know I'm right.Uh, no. The states surrounding Syria got involved way before the US did.

Yeah a full proxy war so you know I'm right.

Did you as a liberal American not find it sketchy that ISID happened to recover the American elite artillery and high technologic tanks lost by the Iraqi army? And the US was open about it too the biggest arms dealer in the world just ran it public because supposedly ISID was still small and fighting Assad which was the priority target for th CIA...The White house wanted him gone. I find the amount of details here pretty sketchy. Also you can just say artillery and tanks, the adjectives don't makes them seem any scarier.

.Saudi Arab Wahabi sheiks also deliver the majority of the oil to the US. Oh FFS. When fiddy fact checks you, you know you're on some bullshit tip.

fiddy
11-24-2015, 11:11 PM
Oh FFS. When fiddy fact checks you, you know you're on some bullshit tip.
Feel free to lick my genitalia.

brownmamba00
11-25-2015, 12:25 AM
Wahabs and the white house are really close and it has been like this for years that's like basic ****ing knowledge c'mon man wtf are yall dumb or just playin?

KevinNYC
11-25-2015, 12:47 AM
Feel free to lick my genitalia.
Genitalia? Another fiddy lie.

BigNBAfan
11-25-2015, 12:48 AM
Israel, just do us all a favor and start taking out the garbage. The world knows the only reason the west supports you is because you're in position to keep that region unstable.

poido123
11-25-2015, 12:52 AM

:roll:

Think twice? Are you kidding me!?!?! Turkey are treading very fine ground here. NATO is the only one saving them from being wiped off the map.

I bet your stupid ass is still mourning the loss of your ISIS brethrens in Syria. That shit must of hurt

LEFT4DEAD
11-25-2015, 04:13 AM

Think twice? Are you kidding me!?!?! Turkey are treading very fine ground here. NATO is the only one saving them from being wiped off the map.

I bet your stupid ass is still mourning the loss of your ISIS brethrens in Syria. That shit must of hurt
Its nice knowing there is a fan of me waiting everyday for a new post to be butthurt with. It was a rough two months for you with no post of me to read ha? Hhhhhh the smell of victory, I like it :oldlol:

poido123
11-25-2015, 04:19 AM
Its nice knowing there is a fan of me waiting everyday for a new post to be butthurt with. It was a rough two months for you with no post of me to read ha? Hhhhhh the smell of victory, I like it :oldlol:

Anyone can post on a message board and get a rise. How does that equate to your own fan club?

Keep taking these L's our resident ISH Jihadi man

LEFT4DEAD
11-25-2015, 04:31 AM
Anyone can post on a message board and get a rise. How does that equate to your own fan club?

Keep taking these L's our resident ISH Jihadi man
Knowing that I have one fan of me, and its you, satisfies me. New posts coming in couple of hours. I will keep you updated every time I post, dont worry. :cheers:

fiddy
11-25-2015, 05:32 AM
Wahabs and the white house are really close and it has been like this for years that's like basic ****ing knowledge c'mon man wtf are yall dumb or just playin?
Not disputing their past relationship, more like questioning their future one, my sources tell me that the U.S. is looking to throw SA under the bus.

Dresta
11-25-2015, 06:39 AM
Well... Putin's going to... right? He's gonna do something, yes? :confusedshrug:

This fool Putin has you donkeys seriously mindf*cked. ISIS is the absolute last thing on his agenda, even after they blew another of his planes out of the sky. The reason those planes were in Turkey's airspace, the only reason Vlad is even in Syria is to protect Asad from the rebels. Turkey is backing those rebels, hence them giving the finger to Vlad.

There are no ISIS targets where that plane was shot down.You're again showing yourself to be dumb as bricks: almost the entirety of the fighting opposition to Assad are extremist Sunni jihadists. They also happen to share a common enemy, one they share with Erdogan: Assad. Thus it is obvious that if one hopes to relieve the pressure on Assad, and reestablish his government's authority (the only remotely viable way to defeat ISIS short of full-scale invasion - the US has no reliable allies on the ground in most of the country, and so they can't do shit). Under the aegis of Russian air power Assad's army has won its biggest victories in years, and have pushed back rebel advances in a number of regions (including places dominate by IS). Don't pretend it hasn't made a difference, because it has, which is way IS took out a Russian airliner, and most likely why the Turks took out a Russian jet.

Look, here's the well noted Putin-loving paper the Guardian saying the same thing - has everyone been 'mind****ed' by Putin or are you simply as ill-informed as has come to be expected?:

[QUOTE]As Syria unravelled, Turkey doubled down on its commitment to a range of militant groups, while at the same time appearing to recognise that the jihadis who had passed through their territory were hardly a benign threat. The change in the dialogue with western officials was marked: security officials no longer insisted on the extremists being called “those who abuse religion”. Labelling them “terrorists” in official correspondence was no longer the problem it had been.

Despite that, links to some aspects of Isis continued to develop. Turkish businessmen struck lucrative deals with Isis oil smugglers, adding at least $10m (

fiddy
11-25-2015, 07:56 AM
Second pilot is alive

Trollsmasher
11-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Lavrov said Russia will employ two batteries of S-400 in Khmeimim

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUqJov8UAAEJ07d.jpg

Turkey can pretty much say bye-bye to whatever they were doing in the past in the air in northern Syria. I have zero doubt Russians will by firing in the moment they cross the border.

Jon_Koncak
11-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Byzantium is not Greece

And why is that?

Because there was no such thing as byzantium.That was a latter invention.What existed was the Roman empire,and Constantine moved the capital from Rome to New Rome(Constantinople).People were speaking greek cause that was the dominant language in eastern half of the empire but they werent greeks.They called themselves Romans("Rhomaioi').To say Byzantine empire was greek is a gross oversimplification.

tomtucker
11-25-2015, 01:07 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=561_1448393480

killed Russian pilot after Turkey shot down Russian jet

:mad: :mad: :banghead:

NumberSix
11-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Because there was no such thing as byzantium.That was a latter invention.What existed was the Roman empire,and Constantine moved the capital from Rome to New Rome(Constantinople).People were speaking greek cause that was the dominant language in eastern half of the empire but they werent greeks.They called themselves Romans("Rhomaioi').To say Byzantine empire was greek is a gross oversimplification.
You understand that the world existed before the Roman Empire?

Remember Alexander the Great? He died 296 years BEFORE the Roman Empire. Byzantium was part of his empire. Byzantium was also founded by Greeks from Attica 301 years before Alexander was born. By the time the Roman Empire came around, Byzantium had been around for 597 years. We are not talking about the Byzantine empire. We're only talking about the city of Byzantium.

History. It's a thing.

PAOK
11-25-2015, 04:04 PM
one of the russian pilots was rescued during the night, while a russian air-strike hit a turkish "aid-convoy" at the borders with syria.

things are getting serious. It wouldnt surprise me if a turkish plane get downed in the coming days

zoom17
11-25-2015, 04:12 PM
Lavrov said Russia will employ two batteries of S-400 in Khmeimim

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUqJov8UAAEJ07d.jpg

Turkey can pretty much say bye-bye to whatever they were doing in the past in the air in northern Syria. I have zero doubt Russians will by firing in the moment they cross the border.

Well so long to the US-Turkery no fly zone in Northern Syria.

Nick Young
11-25-2015, 04:17 PM
NATO need to stop helping ISIS so Assad and Putin can end this war quickly. Syrians are better off with Assad in power. It will also end the refugee crisis if the war ends and these people can get sent back to their homeland to rebuild their country.

As a consolation prize for all the time spent on this project, NATO should make sure to create Kurdistan as an official nation, and member of NATO, to ensure that Turkey can't f*ck with them too badly. Kurdistan existing will give USA more power in the middle east. Kurdistan+Israel backed by the US=endless win.

Ideal scenario, Turkey gets kicked out of NATO and replaced with Kurdistan but that won't ever happen.

fiddy
11-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Turkish jets gave us no warning before shooting' – rescued pilot of downed Russian Su-24

BigNBAfan
11-25-2015, 11:11 PM
I saw the video of the muslims yelling their prophets name next to the dead russian soldier.

Allah would be proud.

What a way to start off my morning.

Smook B
11-26-2015, 04:32 AM
Turkmen commander who shot at the parachuting pilot is the son of a Turkish mayor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZpbz2OpCMo

Dresta
11-26-2015, 07:49 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34930708

Turks must be trollin to bring that up at a time like this.

fiddy
11-26-2015, 08:02 AM

http://i.imgur.com/SOHCjAi.gif

Nick Young
11-26-2015, 01:00 PM
That ISIS-loving Israel-denying dictator wants in to the EU now?

Like most Turks, Erdogan is delusional and overestimates his country.

Nick Young
11-26-2015, 01:05 PM
Turkey's long-running dispute with EU member Cyprus, and the EU's concerns about human rights in Turkey have made progress in the talks extremely slow.

But the EU wants to encourage Turkey to stem the flow of migrants to Europe.

Oh shit

they might let turkey in so they don't have to deal with the immigrants.

fiddy
11-26-2015, 03:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPlI5pqZOKA

http://img.pandawhale.com/105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nMpT.gif

Trollsmasher
11-26-2015, 08:34 PM

Merkel is sucking their dick hard. Wouldn't even be surprised at this point.