PDA

View Full Version : 76ers exploring trading Okafor + lakers pick for D Russell

STATUTORY
11-24-2015, 02:33 PM
http://en.yibada.com/articles/88083/20151123/nba-trade-rumors-jahlil-okafor-lakers-rookie-swap-explored-espn.htm

:roll: :roll: Lakers stay winning, DLO is universally recognized as the better pick even by 76ers

AnaheimLakers24
11-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Yibada strikes again

HurricaneKid
11-24-2015, 02:37 PM
http://en.yibada.com/articles/88083/20151123/nba-trade-rumors-jahlil-okafor-lakers-rookie-swap-explored-espn.htm

:roll: :roll: Lakers stay winning, DLO is universally recognized as the better pick even by 76ers

Did you even read the article?

No one on either team has entertained this. Its 100% theoretical by ESPN talking heads.

How about no more links from this criminally laughable outlet?

AirTupac
11-24-2015, 02:38 PM
Whats laughable is that fat stomach your mom has you hoe.

Jameerthefear
11-24-2015, 02:42 PM
Dude, you have got to grow the **** up and stop linking from this ghetto ass site. Seriously.

Andrei89
11-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Feggit OP says "Lakers stay winnin"

Yet this trade is not even close to happening.

AnaheimLakers24
11-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Feggit OP says "Lakers stay winnin"

Yet this trade is not even close to happening.
Who let the fake retarded heats fans out

hateraid
11-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Ironically Lakers fans getting excited about this is admitting Russell flat out sucks. Getting excited over a make believe trade :lol

STATUTORY
11-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Ironically Lakers fans getting excited about this is admitting Russell flat out sucks. Getting excited over a make believe trade :lol

Not at all. I would flat out turn this trade down if I'm mitch

I'm only posting this as a vindication for Russell's potential and credibility. He's still the better prospect

notice all the talk is 76ers looking to trade Okafor while there has been absolutely no intrest from lakers to trade russell, lakers fans and fo absolutely love RUSS

DMAVS41
11-24-2015, 02:54 PM
While you couldn't just swap them because Okafor looks so much better...

Something like this makes a lot of sense for the Sixers at least. Okafor and Noel aren't going to be the pair going forward...and I think Hinkie is rightfully skeptical that you can build a championship team around a player like Okafor playing 35 plus minutes. Perhaps, but I doubt it...

So I don't know how it would work with the Lakers, but some deal like Okafor for a good young player and a top 3 draft pick makes sense.

I'm just not sure the Lakers works...because you'd want Russell and Clarkson for something like Okafor and one of their late first rounders or something...and even then...Clarkson is expiring and dude is about to get paid. So I doubt the Sixers would risk that...

But...make no mistake...Hinkie took Okafor knowing he'd likely trade him.

Derka
11-24-2015, 02:54 PM
lol, this site writes articles about people on ESPN making up trade scenarios.

Highlights for Children has more integrity than this.

noob cake
11-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Lakers' only package for Okafor would be Randle + Ru'slow. No one else on their roster is worth anything.

outbreak
11-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Lol i read it was russell and clarkson for covington and mcconnell

bluechox2
11-24-2015, 03:14 PM
so lakers fans have banded together at making fake lakers news to pass as real news to hype up laker fans

outbreak
11-24-2015, 04:18 PM
so lakers fans have banded together at making fake lakers news to pass as real news to hype up laker fans
Despite saying okafor is trash and russell is great they are happy for a fake rumour swapping them lol

Real Men Wear Green
11-24-2015, 04:22 PM
I can understand. Some of them may be suicidal at this point judging by the insane trolls we see on this site so this bullshit could save a life. A life that may not be worth saving but a life nonetheless.

LikeMike
11-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Not at all. I would flat out turn this trade down if I'm mitch

I'm only posting this as a vindication for Russell's potential and credibility. He's still the better prospect

notice all the talk is 76ers looking to trade Okafor while there has been absolutely no intrest from lakers to trade russell, lakers fans and fo absolutely love RUSS
:facepalm