PDA

View Full Version : would delly have one fmvp if cavs won it all last year?

AnaheimLakers24
11-24-2015, 02:34 PM
He "shut down" curry and thats basically what iggy got it for. For "shutting down" mr littles worth

Fudge
11-24-2015, 02:37 PM
No pickles or onions in my burger, please. Not too much salt on the fries as well.

ShawkFactory
11-24-2015, 02:39 PM
I'll take onions. But if you put pickles on my shit again I swear to god...

bluechox2
11-24-2015, 02:46 PM
last year was thick's year...fan boys couldnt get over that

Brokenbeat
11-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Bran would sabotage the series like he did to Wade.

jstern
11-24-2015, 02:59 PM
He was one vote away from winning it with his team losing. You're using little kids logic.

3ball
11-24-2015, 03:46 PM
Lebron was one vote away from winning it with his team losing. You're using little kids logic.

No, little kid's logic is why Iggy got the FMVP.

"Oh, Lebron's is such a force - whoever guards him gets FMVP"

That's literally what the voters did.. Lebron shot 35% vs. Iggy in Finals, compared to 37% vs. Atlanta's Demaree Carroll...

But the difference was that Atlanta got SHUT DOWN by the Cleveland defense, while Golden State found a way unleash their offense, THANKS TO CURRY, the real fmvp.

Levity
11-24-2015, 03:49 PM
No. now go find your special ed aide, OP and stop posting all your retarded shit.

3ball
11-24-2015, 03:52 PM

That's literally what the voters did.. Lebron shot 35% vs. Iggy in Finals, compared to 37% vs. Atlanta's Demaree Carroll...

But the difference was that Atlanta got SHUT DOWN by the Cleveland defense, while Golden State found a way unleash their offense, THANKS TO CURRY, the real fmvp.

http://i.imgur.com/989ImF2.gif

ShawkFactory
11-24-2015, 03:53 PM
Stop quoting yourself.

Fvcking weirdo.

HenryGarfunkle
11-24-2015, 03:54 PM

That's not what the voters did. They payed attention to momentum swings and all-around play, not just who was the leading scorer. Curry stat-padded after his team did the dirty work, like he always does.

If anything Curry's poor play COST the warriors two games, and if he plays average they sweep the Cavs.

You can't give FMVP to a guy that did more damage than good.

3ball
11-24-2015, 03:55 PM
Stop quoting yourself.

Fvcking weirdo.

You're right, I should stop doing that, because it gives lames like you an excuse to NOT respond to the facts in my post.

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2015, 03:55 PM

Ill have to agree with 3ball here.

Levity
11-24-2015, 03:56 PM

you should see if vh1 will hire you for "i love the 90's NBA edition"

you'd feel right at home.

ShawkFactory
11-24-2015, 03:56 PM
You're right, I should stop doing that, because it gives lames like you an excuse to NOT respond to the facts in my post.
You post was correct.

AND quoting yourself is gay.

Ai2death
11-24-2015, 04:01 PM
I feel dirty and ashamed to think i thought 3ball was a decent poster... until i saw this post. Dude is legit retarded.

3ball
11-24-2015, 04:03 PM
That's not what the voters did. They payed attention to momentum swings and all-around play, not just who was the leading scorer.

^^^^ Bullshit... Iggy got FMVP for playing the same defense against Lebron that Demarre Carrol and Jimmy Butler did.

The REAL difference in the Finals is that the Warriors' offense didn't get shut down like Atlanta and Chicago did:

Atlanta's. offense vs. Cavs:. 92 ppg
Chicago's offense vs. Cavs:. 91 ppg
Warrior's offense vs. Cavs: 100 ppg

Obviously, ^^^^ this was enabled by CURRY

HenryGarfunkle
11-24-2015, 04:09 PM
So why did Iggy get the FMVP for playing the same defense against Lebron that Demarre Carrol and Jimmy Butler did?

The REAL difference in the Finals is that the Warriors' offense didn't get shut down like Atlanta and Chicago did:

Atlanta's. offense vs. Cavs:. 92 ppg
Chicago's offense vs. Cavs:. 91 ppg
Warrior's offense vs. Cavs: 100 ppg
Because his team actually ****ing won, and he was clearly the leader of that series knocking down big shots and contributing 16/6/4 with impact on the other end

You want to give it to curry because he had more ppg? Did you even watch the series?

When your team is as stacked as the warriors were and are, sometimes there's no clear MVP. But since they had to choose, Iggy was that guy, and rightfully so. He was the emotional leader of the team.

They almost said **** it and gave it to a dude who averaged 36/13/9 on the losing team.... and I don't blame them.

0/11 lives on forever though

3ball
11-24-2015, 04:27 PM
You want to give it to curry because he had more ppg?

You're forgetting that Iggy isn't a viable #1 option - the Warrior's chemistry wouldn't work that way... Why is this important???????

Because Iggy's supplementary play as a #2 or #3 option only works with someone like Curry is the #1 option and foundation for the Warrior offense.. Iggy fit like a glove for the Warriors because Curry's offense set the foundation - without Curry, Iggy isn't shit.

But you're missing or ignoring the bigger point.. Iggy played the same defense as Demare Carroll and Jimmy Butler - Lebron shot poorly against everyone, so that proves his low FG% wasn't the deciding factor.. The deciding factor was that the Bulls' and Hawks' OFFENSE was shut down, and the Warrior's wasn't, due to Curry... This is all statistical fact.

sd3035
11-24-2015, 04:29 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

3ball
11-24-2015, 04:32 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
hilarious gif.. i had to post it.

Ai2death
11-24-2015, 06:10 PM
You're forgetting that Iggy isn't a viable #1 option - the Warrior's chemistry wouldn't work that way... Why is this important???????

Because Iggy's supplementary play as a #2 or #3 option only works with someone like Curry is the #1 option and foundation for the Warrior offense.. Iggy fit like a glove for the Warriors because Curry's offense set the foundation - without Curry, Iggy isn't shit.

But you're missing or ignoring the bigger point.. Iggy played the same defense as Demare Carroll and Jimmy Butler - Lebron shot poorly against everyone, so that proves his low FG% wasn't the deciding factor.. The deciding factor was that the Bulls' and Hawks' OFFENSE was shut down, and the Warrior's wasn't, due to Curry... This is all statistical fact.

A statistical fact is Curry getting shut down by a 3rd string PG. If Curry put up Bran numbers, he would have won FMVP. Easily

Hey Yo
11-24-2015, 06:44 PM

GSW avg. 110ppg for the reg. season.

Cavs avg. 103.1

GSW was held under their season avg. all 6 games.... as was Cleveland.

The big difference is that GSW was completely healthy, while Cavs were w/o their 2nd and 3rd best scorers. (plus Varejao)

The above shows that the Cavs had a better chance to eclipse their reg' season PPG avg and win the series, while GS was not able to eclipse while healthy.

Healthy Cavs > GSW w/o Thompson, Green and (Lee)

Fact!

Straight_Ballin
11-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Why do people forget that Delly had a 20 pt game in the finals. If Cavs win without Kyrie, love and AV and the numbers show that Delly had such an impact that it resulted in Curry having poor production and the Cavs winning, then Delly has a strong case for FMVP because he would have stepped up even with his starters injured and had the biggest impact. Lebron would get his but it would be because of Delly's great defense delivering a mental crushing blow to the GSW organization. So yes, OP is pretty much correct.

Bankaii
11-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Why do people forget that Delly had a 20 pt game in the finals. If Cavs win without Kyrie, love and AV and the numbers show that Delly had such an impact that it resulted in Curry having poor production and the Cavs winning, then Delly has a strong case for FMVP because he would have stepped up even with his starters injured and had the biggest impact. Lebron would get his but it would be because of Delly's great defense delivering a mental crushing blow to the GSW organization. So yes, OP is pretty much correct.
Don't worry everyone I'll take care of this rambling bastard.

Take your meds and go back to bed old man. Your brain isn't fully functional anymore at your old age so you don't have any room to think about Lebron everyday.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-24-2015, 10:04 PM

Take your meds and go back to bed old man. Your brain isn't fully functional anymore at your old age so you don't have any room to think about Lebron everyday.

:lol :lol

http://orig09.deviantart.net/3396/f/2010/349/8/4/senbonzakura__s_bankai___gif_by_doomstar6-d34xfb3.gif

Andrei89
11-24-2015, 10:05 PM
He "shut down" curry and thats basically what iggy got it for. For "shutting down" mr littles worth

Damn you hate Lebron son. It is understandable at some level. Either he fvked your mom last year or you know Kobe will never come close to a 35/12/8 finals average.

Terahite
11-24-2015, 10:05 PM
The answer to the OP question is YES. Delly and Iggy were the most exciting players in the series. A Cavs win would most certainly have split the Iggy-Lebron vote and given Delly the win. :rockon:

3ball basing his reasoning on the percentages and ignoring the morale factor :facepalm

warriorfan
11-24-2015, 10:12 PM

:roll:

AL24 on a roll lately he has been taking no prisoners :applause:

FreezingTsmoove
11-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Damn 3ball

TheBigVeto
11-24-2015, 11:34 PM
No.
Yes he sonned Curry in that series but Bron would've taken the award had the Cavs won it all.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2015, 11:40 PM

/ether

Straight_Ballin
11-25-2015, 01:03 AM

Oh look, it's Russwest0.....if I want any lip out of you boy I'll remove it off my zipper.

Bankaii
11-25-2015, 02:12 AM
Oh look, it's Russwest0.....if I want any lip out of you boy I'll remove it off my zipper.
You've called me Dubeta's alt, JT's alt, AJ's alt, Budaiii's alt, and now RussWest's alt, just name the whole forum old man. One day your memory will kic back in an you'll get it right.

And did you just admit to wanting a bj from me?:wtf:
So not only are you old but a pedo bear too. Sick old bastard:no: