PDA

View Full Version : Shooting at Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis. 5 injured. One arrested.

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 02:45 PM
http://www.startribune.com/several-people-were-shot-near-black-lives-matter-protest-site/353121881/

http://www.startribune.com/police-searching-for-suspects-who-fired-into-crowd-at-blm-protest-outside-4th-precinct/353154811/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/3-males-sought-in-shooting-of-black-lives-matter-protesters/ar-BBnnmd4

By midday, Minneapolis police announced the arrest of a 23-year-old man in suburban Bloomington. Two other suspects were still being sought.

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 02:48 PM
"White supremacists...."

Yeah right.

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 02:52 PM
"White supremacists...."

Yeah right.
And the source of your doubt is?

nathanjizzle
11-24-2015, 02:52 PM
"protesters tried to heard them away"

in other words, they physically forced them to move. they deserved it.

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 02:53 PM

The source of my doubt is reality. You never hear of White Supremacists shooting at people. You sure hear of Black people shooting at people though.

West-Side
11-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Food for thought;

How many people get injured if white people held a "White Lives Matter" protest?

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 02:57 PM
The source of my doubt is reality. You never hear of White Supremacists shooting at people. You sure hear of Black people shooting at people though.http://img5.cedscdn.it/FotoGallery_IMG/HIGH/20150618_100533_roof3.jpg

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 03:03 PM
http://img5.cedscdn.it/FotoGallery_IMG/HIGH/20150618_100533_roof3.jpg

Great research. 1 case.

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Don't be moronic.

Patrick Chewing
11-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Don't be moronic.

You're trying to equate one case of a White Supremacist, with the rest of society. It's comical. The rate of which Black America shoots and kills each other and shoots and kills white people to be exact trumps this one loner, loser kid. And the article talks about a group of people, not just one guy.

And that's the whole point about this BLM movement. It's a farce. They need to be looking at the mirror instead of picking on white people.

Megabox!
11-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Food for thought;

How many people get injured if white people held a "White Lives Matter" protest?
Does the KKK usually hold public protests?

UK2K
11-24-2015, 03:17 PM
Food for thought;

Look at the NRA rallies.

Thousands upon thousands show up, and not a shot is ever fired, even with all those guns running around unattended.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 03:25 PM
The source for your doubt? Do I really need to explain the idiocy of this statement?

chips93
11-24-2015, 03:28 PM
"protesters tried to heard them away"

in other words, they physically forced them to move. they deserved it.

you have a frighteningly low bar for who deserves to get shot

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 03:39 PM
You're trying to equate one case of a White Supremacist, with the rest of society. It's comical.

No I posted a few links and quoted an article that said someone got arrested.

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 03:43 PM
They arrested a second guy.

Real Men Wear Green
11-24-2015, 03:48 PM
Don't be moronic.
You're asking for way too much.

oh the horror
11-24-2015, 04:02 PM
Don't be moronic.

Don't count on that. Next they'll be straw manning the argument up to direct you from the actual links and facts you hit them with.

It's always the usual mongoloids on this forum with the same old rhetoric.

UK2K
11-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Surprised it wasn't a black man doing the shooting for a couple of reasons:

1) Statistically, it makes sense. Blacks shoot blacks.

2) With the 'create hate towards ourselves so we can profit' mindset (remember the black church burner who turned out to be black?), I wouldn't be surprised.

3) They fired into a crowd and didn't kill anyone, only wounded 5 people. Sounds like a black shooter to me.

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Was it KKK that attacked them?

Race war begins!

We need Obama to unite the races! Live up to that Nobel Peace Prize Obama!

We need to be united if we're going to take down ISIS AND Turkey.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 04:53 PM
Don't count on that. Next they'll be straw manning the argument up to direct you from the actual links and facts you hit them with.

It's always the usual mongoloids on this forum with the same old rhetoric.
Racist.

KevinNYC
11-24-2015, 08:13 PM
They've made four arrests and then released one of the four.

NumberSix
11-24-2015, 08:18 PM
They've made four arrests and then released one of the four.
Were they black?

dude77
11-24-2015, 09:05 PM
from what I've read .. the protesters attacked them .. looks like a case of self defense

KevinNYC
11-26-2015, 02:26 AM
So it seems that what the BLM activists said about shooters is turning out to be true, that they were 4channers who decide to be real life trolls. News reports are saying there were on the /pol/ and /k/ forums on 4chan.

BLM Minneapolis posted this video on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesMatterMinneapolis/videos/1010885932288533/) days before the shooting.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackLivesMatterMinneapolis/videos/1010885932288533/

Two masked men who apparently give their screennames from 4chan and it talks about them going down the protest site and they will keep /pol/ updated on what happens.

Both of the guys in the video were arrested for the shooting, but one was let go because he was not there the night of the shooting. They're have been 5 arrests total

The four men in custody are Joseph Martin Backman, 27; Daniel Thomas Macey, 26; Allen Lawrence Scarsella, 23; and Nathan Wayne Gustavsson, 21.

http://www.startribune.com/social-media-offer-clues-into-shooting-suspects-motives/353411111/

KevinNYC
11-26-2015, 02:29 AM
It seems highly likely that Lawrence Scarsella was one of the masked men in the video. After the shooting he called a cop he knew from high school and confessed to the shooting. (http://www.fox9.com/news/54130146-story)
According to the search warrant:

Several white men joined protests at the 4th Precinct at about 10:30 p.m., when protesters confronted them and “a large altercation” took place, and one of the men fired a handgun into the crowd. A Mankato police officer identified as "Officer Levin" called Minneapolis police and said Scarsella called him and told him he had shot five people, admitting what happened twice during their five-minute conversation.

Officer Levin and Scarsella were high school classmates, and Scarsella told him he and a group of friends had gone to the Black Lives Matter protest to livestream it. Officer Levin told police he knows Scarsella owns a .45 caliber weapon and lives in Bloomington, where he was taken into custody on Tuesday.

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 02:33 AM
Nobody cares, Kevcuck.

KevinNYC
11-26-2015, 03:02 AM
cuck.

Same insult used by the racist who was arrested and then released.

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 03:07 AM
Same insult used by the racist who was arrested and then released.

You are a cuck tho. :confusedshrug:

You are trying to appeal to minorities and women with your political stances, hoping they'll accept you. HOPING you'll be acknowledged, desperate for their praise.

You're so grotesquely large that you're confined to some kind of mobile scooter, am I remembering that correctly? And Deucewallrace is an effeminate, tranny-lookin guy. And Ridonks is a confused, depressed homersexual. And Phantomcreep is a slow-witted, intellectually underdeveloped tard.

Yall know that traditional, masculine, preppy, successful alpha males arent gonna give you no dap. Yall know they don't care to associate with you. You feel shunned and at the bottom of the heirarchy, so you guys kneel before women and minorities looking for approval. Trying to play hero for them. Looking for that acceptance and to be someone's white knight. And in order to prove your worth, you let them walk all over you, and dictate to YOU how society should look.

Yeah, that's... pretty much the definition of being a cuck. :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
11-26-2015, 04:11 AM
It seems highly likely that Lawrence Scarsella was one of the masked men in the video. After the shooting he called a cop he knew from high school and confessed to the shooting. (http://www.fox9.com/news/54130146-story)
To be fair though...

Regardless of what their reason was for going to the protest, if they were attacked, they do have a right to defend themselves. The right to self defense doesn't disappear if you're a racist. And "they're racists" isn't a legitimate reason to attack people.

To be clear. I said *if* they were attacked. If.

KevinNYC
11-26-2015, 04:39 AM
To be fair though...

Regardless of what their reason was for going to the protest, if they were attacked, they do have a right to defend themselves. The right to self defense doesn't disappear if you're a racist. And "they're racists" isn't a legitimate reason to attack people.

To be clear. I said *if* they were attacked. If.

There does appear to be some precipitating incident. The search warrant on what I think is the only shooter mentions "large altercation ensued."

Patrick Chewing
11-26-2015, 12:15 PM
So were these guys White Supremacists or not? Cause I smelled Kev's bullshit a mile away.

Let's drop subtle hints of a racial problems in America through misleading journalism and propaganda. That's how we destroy our country.

dunksby
11-26-2015, 12:17 PM
Just nuke wherever they live and be done with it.

KevinNYC
11-26-2015, 06:24 PM
So were these guys White Supremacists or not? Cause I smelled Kev's bullshit a mile away.

Let's drop subtle hints of a racial problems in America through misleading journalism and propaganda. That's how we destroy our country.
They are.

KevinNYC
11-26-2015, 07:53 PM
You are a cuck tho. :confusedshrug:

You are trying to appeal to minorities and women with your political stances, hoping they'll accept you. HOPING you'll be acknowledged, desperate for their praise.

You're so grotesquely large that you're confined to some kind of mobile scooter, am I remembering that correctly? And Deucewallrace is an effeminate, tranny-lookin guy. And Ridonks is a confused, depressed homersexual. And Phantomcreep is a slow-witted, intellectually underdeveloped tard.

Yall know that traditional, masculine, preppy, successful alpha males arent gonna give you no dap. Yall know they don't care to associate with you. You feel shunned and at the bottom of the heirarchy, so you guys kneel before women and minorities looking for approval. Trying to play hero for them. Looking for that acceptance and to be someone's white knight. And in order to prove your worth, you let them walk all over you, and dictate to YOU how society should look.

Yeah, that's... pretty much the definition of being a cuck. :confusedshrug:omfg! This hilarious.:roll:

I just did our post turkey thanksgiving tradition of walking the loop in prospect park. Left the scooter at home.:roll: Sitting in the backyard having coffee.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, you fantasizing bastard.