PDA

View Full Version : Lakers/Kobe fans looking pretty desperate

DaHeezy
11-24-2015, 11:44 PM
Not only do they abandon their team and ride the coat tails of the Warriors because they are so threatened by LeBron, they take shots at Porzingis and Okafor because they know they drafted a dud :facepalm
Now I see why both NFL teams bounced. The fan base is delusional. I feel sorry for the true Lakers fans who have to be associated with these bums.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Rent free.

Funktion
11-24-2015, 11:46 PM
Let's see if old Laker fans who became Clipper fans show up cheering tor the Warriors tonight.

JT123
11-24-2015, 11:48 PM
Not only do they abandon their team and ride the coat tails of the Warriors because they are so threatened by LeBron, they take shots at Porzingis and Okafor because they know they drafted a dud :facepalm
Now I see why both NFL teams bounced. The fan base is delusional. I feel sorry for the true Lakers fans who have to be associated with these bums.
Agreed. Most pathetic stanbase in the history of sports :facepalm

kennethgriffin
11-24-2015, 11:48 PM
who did lebron fans over the age of 5 like before 2004

i bet they floated around tmac/iverson/vince

just sayin

its not like they have a favorite team either. they switched between miami and cleveland pretty easly a few times

so....

yeah....

i personally am on the wiggins bandwagon. so don't group me in with the curry crowd

Nick Young
11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
#16rings
#hatersgonnahate

oh the horror
11-24-2015, 11:59 PM
OP saw like literally 3 posters do this. Makes an entire thread dedicated to generalizing an entire fan base.

Speaks about desperation.

Makes sense.

RoseCity07
11-25-2015, 12:09 AM
Kobe is as done as any player I've ever seen. My god he is d league level now. Get off the court.

DaHeezy
11-25-2015, 12:10 AM
OP saw like literally 3 posters do this. Makes an entire thread dedicated to generalizing an entire fan base.

Speaks about desperation.

Makes sense.
I see you missed the part where I said there were true Lakers fans? Only a desperate stan would miss that and generalize my post. A true Lakers fan would have read my post and not get offended. Stan is mad because truth hurts.

DaHeezy
11-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Lakers fans actually abandoning their team tonight and supporting the Warriors :facepalm

Great loyal fanbase

Megabox!
11-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Preach! :applause:

LikeMike
11-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Lakers fans actually abandoning their team tonight and supporting the Warriors :facepalm

Great loyal fanbase
When have the Lakers fans not been bandwagon fans?

Gus Hemmingway
11-25-2015, 12:35 AM
Living in California for the past 10 years, the people out here are by far the biggest frontrunning fans that i've ever witnessed, from any region

First, Chargers jerseys everywhere, then 49'rs jerseys everywhere and ofcourse recently it was Seahawks jerseys (obv brand new neon ones).

But it's simple, as of recent, Lebron fans have a half decade of winning and Kobe fans have a half decade of losing. Laker fans are not only embarrassed by Kobe's recent attributes but more importantly they HATE the fact that Lebron is winning, still.

Laker fans needed something to avenge the constant abuse by Lebron fans. They were so lost losing all the time, that their only gratification became HOPING Lebron would lose in June. One month a year was their only basketball happiness.

Curry becomes MVP, Golden State beats Cleveland and their new prince was born.

FKAri
11-25-2015, 12:38 AM
Los Angeles isn't exactly a city known for loyalty and honor :lol

JT123
11-25-2015, 12:42 AM
I see you missed the part where I said there were true Lakers fans? Only a desperate stan would miss that and generalize my post. A true Lakers fan would have read my post and not get offended. Stan is mad because truth hurts.
Ether

Straight_Ballin
11-25-2015, 01:08 AM
Agreed. Lebron fans are the most pathetic stanbase in the history of sports :facepalm

Agreed. They are so salty because the torch went straight from Kobe to Curry, and LeBron got passed over along with his shitty 2/6 finals record. No sane person supports the efforts of a colluder who had 2 chances to play in the west but took the easy route in the east only to fail 2/6 times.

Beastmode88
11-25-2015, 01:11 AM
Living in California for the past 10 years, the people out here are by far the biggest frontrunning fans that i've ever witnessed, from any region

First, Chargers jerseys everywhere, then 49'rs jerseys everywhere and ofcourse recently it was Seahawks jerseys (obv brand new neon ones).

But it's simple, as of recent, Lebron fans have a half decade of winning and Kobe fans have a half decade of losing. Laker fans are not only embarrassed by Kobe's recent attributes but more importantly they HATE the fact that Lebron is winning, still.

Laker fans needed something to avenge the constant abuse by Lebron fans. They were so lost losing all the time, that their only gratification became HOPING Lebron would lose in June. One month a year was their only basketball happiness.

Curry becomes MVP, Golden State beats Cleveland and their new prince was born.

Lol what...? When did lebron win 10 finals or did i miss something.

Magic 32
11-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Lebron fans have a half decade of winning and Kobe fans have a half decade of losing. Laker fans are not only embarrassed by Kobe's recent attributes but more importantly they HATE the fact that Lebron is winning, still.

Lebron is winning?

Magic 32
11-25-2015, 01:22 AM
Not only do they abandon their team and ride the coat tails of the Warriors because they are so threatened by LeBron

Maybe that would make sense in 2010.

The Lebron era is over now.

they take shots at Porzingis and Okafor because they know they drafted a dud :facepalm

:facepalm for judging a 19 year old kid after 20 games.

Pathetic really.

DaHeezy
11-25-2015, 01:30 AM
:facepalm for judging a 19 year old kid after 20 games.

Pathetic really.

I know right? Porzingis and Okafor are just starting their careers. No need for the unwarranted hate. Let the kids play

DaHeezy
11-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Lol what...? When did lebron win 10 finals or did i miss something.
He's saying that over the last 10 years he's noticed Californians are front runners. Yeah you did miss something. Comprehension lessons in school