11-25-2015, 03:18 AM
Ban vector instead

Jameerthefear
11-25-2015, 03:30 AM
Ban vector instead
Why the hell would he do that

Jameerthefear
11-25-2015, 03:31 AM
OP and guy OP is talking about are fgts!
:I

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-25-2015, 03:35 AM
Ban vector instead

Got something to say to me? We belong to the same family but you don't have to be a fkk boi.

Jameerthefear
11-25-2015, 03:36 AM
get out of my thread fgt
this is my thread!!!!

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-25-2015, 03:38 AM
you started it, Al took over it

you couldn't fight to keep whats yours

shameful

Prison RUles.

Knicks102
11-25-2015, 09:12 AM
Knicks102 signs

JohnFreeman
11-25-2015, 09:25 AM
Draz got banned because he is black.

#jeffisracist

FreezingTsmoove
11-25-2015, 10:20 AM
Got something to say to me? We belong to the same family but you don't have to be a fkk boi.

bitch please I have never seen you own a Bran Stan like the family does on a daily basis

Town's Town
11-25-2015, 10:26 AM
This thread :lol

Jameerthefear
11-25-2015, 01:28 PM
you started it, Al took over it

you couldn't fight to keep whats yours
just like how i took your bitch
shameful
migi

Draz
11-26-2015, 11:46 AM
Recently banned and long term poster here.

The past few nights were cold and as I attempted to browse without being able to say a single word, as if speaking with no words or, writing words no one can read, I almost seen the light. I felt, erased and replaced. My heart broke, why would anyone do this to me. This is home. Then I thought to myself, how great is our Gawd that he knew my severe depression for he took a stand against my sorrow posting from the pain he too felt.

That's when he did it. He took away my rights. For the greater good of mankind. On that day, I browsed heavily, hoping I could tell op how much he's a fggot in every thread where op noticeably is a fggot. Then it hit me, scientifically and biologically ops are born to be natural fggot, they're predators both in real life and internet. How, great is our God. That he, allowed me to filter out this. Now I come back here to share my wisdom from what I have learned and stored in the database within my heart and brain.

From BTE to OTC to almost every forum I browsed, my heart was still here. I did not browse realgm not once. My mind. Body. Soul. Was all here, attached. My loyalty serves the ish for a purpose, a greater good. My people need me. I surrender my right to post and flame kiddlovesnet for his fggotism he invented to go against my Knicks as his Nets fall to the ground in shame, I had to surrender my right to purge for so long but I shall host the annual purge on him and cleanse all my brothers to bring him to red, pure red, the blood red, like that of a virgin hymen that tore from the girth of the rapper "the game".

On this very day our god has reblessed me, do be thankful for this wonderful site where granny's coexist with trannys and love, hate, coexist from franchise to franchise. I, Draz, waited, for Sunday at 1pm-4 to make a new account which was activated without the rights to post, almost didn't make it back alive. I lost hope, I traveled far. I browsed here and missed my brothers, and my sisters. I come back with better health and ready to bless the forums myself with no fap December. There I'll lead my people to a cause greater than what's known to man and woman. I'll get the troops ready, many are against my soldiers for what they believe in. We will get past this.

Like a, bird that cannot fly, I watched my Knicks win and lose, and many several other NBA games that I couldn't contribute to posting and sharing my reaction. Oh, have I dreamed of this days again. Heavenly father, I ask for forgiveness of the anime gif I posted of the girl getting mutilated by a laser but as you refreshed the page was a 10 out of 10 woman with a perfect ass that shakes on so greatly. We should put this away, because on that very day, I realized how much ish needs me. You won't lose me again my soldiers.

A poem, for my return:

Morning awakes,
I reach over and grab my iPad,
To browse i.s.h.,
But I couldn't post,
I'm full of sadness and hate,
Then I realized,
It's fate,
It's never too late,
To rid my soul of anime girls being murdered in gifs by accident,
I apologize,
And believe it or not,
Im not high.

Thank you,
I love you.

Draz
11-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Welcome back sir Draz :applause:
Sir Killbot, oh what a joy to see you here. The one who blessed me with "the prophet" title I so bravely crowned myself as for so long for my greatness in highest percentage in two years ago playoffs BTE. You remind me every day how greatly I see visions not of gagging category of fisting or virgin tight anuls but my vision to see teams win and lose.

Hello, my friend. Hello. May my hellos be in Adeles voice.

Draz
11-26-2015, 12:05 PM
drazy, there's a cute Indian doc at my workplace. Want me to hook you up with her?

No accent, so she's American raised. Gotta be in her 20s
It would ever be so kindly for you to pass the Indian ******l hole you have for ofference for my love and warm spirit that produces joy to all of the world.

4 Inches
11-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Good to see that pretty Latino boy fresh home :applause:
Free HomieWeMajor doe

Draz
11-26-2015, 04:13 PM
Handing out curry turkey

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-26-2015, 06:27 PM
Good to see that pretty Latino boy fresh home :applause:
Free HomieWeMajor doe

Who is in your AVI?