PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Will never be this bad

FireDavidKahn
11-25-2015, 03:39 AM
Pathetic past couple seasons. Kobe is no longer a black mamba, he is a black whatever the hell this thing is.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3090/2905134479_12f2bc7b92_z.jpg

So tiny.

Funktion
11-25-2015, 03:41 AM
a shoelace?

FireDavidKahn
11-25-2015, 03:42 AM
a shoelace?
It's a snake...

Naero
11-25-2015, 03:44 AM
You're right; LeBron's been endowed with such a fortunately durable body that he'll never suffer a rash of what should be career-ending injuries at a similar juncture in his career.

Then again, I can't controvert that luck isn't the be-all, end-all factor in the equation; to LeBron's credit, his higher IQ and self-consciousness would never put his pride on the line by overextending his career in such a state.

J Shuttlesworth
11-25-2015, 03:44 AM
We can call him "The Thin Mamba"

FireDavidKahn
11-25-2015, 03:54 AM
http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/4/005/06d/105/2a5a010.jpg

Significant shrinkage

Collie
11-25-2015, 04:31 AM
Not a Bran fan, but I believe he can still be effective as a distributor once he loses most of his athleticism. Think Blazers-Pippen.

However, I do think he'll drop off scoring-wise faster than Kobe, who was elite as a scorer for 17 seasons.

Bron is in his 13th year, and I guess he'll probably have 2 more years of being a 25+ scorer before he drops down to the low 20's, then slides down each year.

JT123
11-25-2015, 04:34 AM
Exactly. All these Kobetards who keep claiming Lebron will be painful to watch in a few years fail to realize one thing; LEBRON KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE RIGHT WAY.
He will gladly let Kyrie and other more capable players take on the scoring burden while he plays full time distributor. Passing has always been his favorite part of the game anyway.

Cocaine80s
11-25-2015, 04:34 AM
Not a Bran fan, but I believe he can still be effective as a distributor once he loses most of his athleticism. Think Blazers-Pippen.

However, I do think he'll drop off scoring-wise faster than Kobe, who was elite as a scorer for 17 seasons.

Bron is in his 13th year, and I guess he'll probably have 2 more years of being a 25+ scorer before he drops down to the low 20's, then slides down each year.
Hes been an elite scorer for about 13 seasons tbh

JT123
11-25-2015, 04:43 AM
Exactly. Being an elite scorer from 2000-2013 does not equal 17 seasons. :facepalm
Can't stand how people on this forum are constantly trying to act like Kobe was a superstar from day 1. Lebron has already matched him in terms of longevity as a superstar, and longevity was pretty much the only thing Kobe had on Bron. Sad

Smoke117
11-25-2015, 04:55 AM
You're right; LeBron's been endowed with such a fortunately durable body that he'll never suffer a rash of what should be career-ending injuries at a similar juncture in his career.

Then again, I can't controvert that luck isn't the be-all, end-all factor in the equation; to LeBron's credit, his higher IQ and self-consciousness would never put his pride on the line by overextending his career in such a state.

It would have nothing to do with injuries whether Lebron experienced them or not. Kobe's ego doesn't allow him to adapt to his failing body and that is the reason he is what he is now. Scottie Pippen was still an effective player for the Blazers at 37 with a knee that had to be drained regularly and a bad back because he accepted the fact that he couldn't do what he once did when he was 28 and healthy and adapted accordingly. Lebron isn't an egoist like Kobe and would never force the situation like kobe has is in this situation, either. Frankly...most stars that have come before haven't...it takes a truly arrogant, full of himself, selfish player like Kobe to be this delusional and detrimental to the team.

I'd have a lot more respect for Kobe if he had any respect for his teammates and his teams future, but he doesn't. They aren't going to win many games nor make the playoffs, period. He needs to accept this and take on a mentor role and play 15-20mpg. Go out with some grace, Kobe...there's still time.

Collie
11-25-2015, 05:00 AM

Ah yeah right. What I meant to say was that he was effective as a scorer until his 17th season.