PDA

View Full Version : Why did the NBA and Heat crap on Michael Beasley ?

tomtucker
11-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Michael Beasley, Jr. (born January 9, 1989) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Shandong Golden Stars of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA)

it

aj1987
11-25-2015, 07:20 AM
Dude's garbage. He's actually lucky to get that many chances to play.

Smoke117
11-25-2015, 07:21 AM
He's lazy and dumb...we don't want that nonsense rubbing off on somebody like Winslow.

JohnFreeman
11-25-2015, 07:26 AM
Don't forget shit happens away from the cameras

HylianNightmare
11-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Dudes lighting it up over there

Town's Town
11-25-2015, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]Michael Beasley, Jr. (born January 9, 1989) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Shandong Golden Stars of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA)

it

WayOfWade
11-25-2015, 10:47 AM
https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/blogs/53289/2014/01/141393-142333.jpg

Jasper
11-25-2015, 11:10 AM
wayofwade was point on. (dope for dopes)

Beasley was an awesome talent out of college.
His prowls were some low post , beautiful outside touch, seeing the floor and very good boards.

When he entered the NBA his history of thinking he had life made and getting into trouble was the start of a whirlwind down the drain of a career that could of easily become a double double man for 15-20 years.

I thought he was a steal as the 2nd pick in the draft. Ironically the 1st pick who everyone jumped on his bandwagon has yet to supply a ring.And I was proven wrong that Beasley was picked to high.... Riley could not turn around his mental disability.
(This is similar to Kwane Brown and Jordan's pick at 1st) point on is that both Jordan and Riley reacquired Brown and Beasley at a later date hoping that their mental issues digressed and they were serious about their careers.
Brown actually played very well with the Hornets for one season even though they were in a rebuild from the ground up.

Beasley just never did.....

I've always stated on your death bed if someone were to ask you , "did you do everything in your life the best you could do , did you do it ?"

Beasley's answer would be ," I had a great college career , became rich as an NBA player but fell short of my potential."

That's a tough one when you croak(.)

*Lets hope he finds resolution in another way before that happens..... maybe a good Samaritan bucket-list.

Patrick Chewing
11-25-2015, 11:15 AM
His IQ is in the negative.

Akrazotile
11-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Miami did not seem to think Beas was SuperCool

tomtucker
11-25-2015, 12:31 PM
well, i think miami is allways looking for scapegoats......that is why they bring him back 3 times only to dump him again......bet they are gonna do the same with gerald green.......how about looking at the coach when the shit hits the fan.

Derka
11-25-2015, 12:41 PM
Lazy, poor work ethic, a shithead off the court, stoned most of the time. His inconsistency was proof positive of that. More or less thought that being the #2 pick made him not have to work for anything.

Well. Off to China you go, bub.

BasedTom
11-25-2015, 12:50 PM
3 strikes you're out man

surprised that not even one of the 30 teams signed...what do the nets have to lose?

chocolatethunder
11-25-2015, 03:42 PM
wayofwade was point on. (dope for dopes)

Beasley was an awesome talent out of college.
His prowls were some low post , beautiful outside touch, seeing the floor and very good boards.

When he entered the NBA his history of thinking he had life made and getting into trouble was the start of a whirlwind down the drain of a career that could of easily become a double double man for 15-20 years.

I thought he was a steal as the 2nd pick in the draft. Ironically the 1st pick who everyone jumped on his bandwagon has yet to supply a ring.And I was proven wrong that Beasley was picked to high.... Riley could not turn around his mental disability.
(This is similar to Kwane Brown and Jordan's pick at 1st) point on is that both Jordan and Riley reacquired Brown and Beasley at a later date hoping that their mental issues digressed and they were serious about their careers.
Brown actually played very well with the Hornets for one season even though they were in a rebuild from the ground up.

Beasley just never did.....

I've always stated on your death bed if someone were to ask you , "did you do everything in your life the best you could do , did you do it ?"

Beasley's answer would be ," I had a great college career , became rich as an NBA player but fell short of my potential."

That's a tough one when you croak(.)

*Lets hope he finds resolution in another way before that happens..... maybe a good Samaritan bucket-list.

Hold up. College career? You mean one year at K State? He had a great year in college and is a tweener and just not a good NBA player and never was. Why people are still so convinced that some dude who put up good numbers in college automatically has to be good in the NBA is beyond me. Why aren't you here telling me how awesome Jimmer's career was? Beasley is a guy who had one good year in college and put up decent numbers on a shitty team for one year in the NBA. He's not super talented in fact, he's trash. And guess what? There are a lot more metrics that say he's trash than there are ones that say he's good at anything.