PDA

View Full Version : It's going to be a Spurs/Warriors WCF

huskerdu
11-25-2015, 04:41 PM
7 game series :rockon:

T_L_P
11-25-2015, 04:51 PM
Would love to see it, but I don't envision 7 games. Curry's gonna kill whoever he gets on the switch (probably Aldridge because he'll be the 5 against GS) and I don't really see us taking advantage on the other end. Draymond has the capabilities to shut down LaMarcus in a series.

Tim of course would kill against a small lineup (there are very few in the league better than him at taking advantage of smaller players), but we can't play him, because watching him switch onto Curry is an automatic goodnight.

Hope I'm wrong though. We are probably the only team out West that has a chance against them.

IGOTGAME
11-25-2015, 04:54 PM
Would love to see it, but I don't envision 7 games. Curry's gonna kill whoever he gets on the switch (probably Aldridge because he'll be the 5 against GS) and I don't really see us taking advantage on the other end. Draymond has the capabilities to shut down LaMarcus in a series.

Tim of course would kill against a small lineup (there are very few in the league better than him at taking advantage of smaller players), but we can't play him, because watching him switch onto Curry is an automatic goodnight.

Hope I'm wrong though. We are probably the only team out West that has a chance against them.

You DONT have to switch onto Curry every time. There are other pick and roll defenses...pretty sure pop has a scheme

inclinerator
11-25-2015, 04:59 PM
clipps or spurs would be them

IGOTGAME
11-25-2015, 05:03 PM
clipps or spurs would be them

Clippers don't have enough depth or firepower...Paul would need to average 35 and play 38 minutes a game

thefatmiral
11-25-2015, 05:18 PM
Not playing the spurs yet is the reason they are undefeated