AnaheimLakers24
11-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Hows it going jason li?

JohnFreeman
11-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Would suck losing every game. I would cheer up when I got to my mansion

FKAri
11-26-2015, 12:16 AM
My hype for Noel is slowly draining this season. Dude doesn't have much of a ceiling.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-26-2015, 12:18 AM
Well, on the brightside Lakers are just as shitty.

:oldlol:

SpecialQue
11-26-2015, 12:29 AM
Well, on the brightside Lakers are just as shitty.

:oldlol:

No, they aren't. They've at least won a couple games.

They're still shit, but come on now.

dhsilv
11-26-2015, 12:31 AM
So what? Nobody really cares. He's a trade chip, nothing more. he isn't that good. he needs to man up and accept his place.

IGOTGAME
11-26-2015, 12:33 AM
So what? Nobody really cares. He's a trade chip, nothing more. he isn't that good. he needs to man up and accept his place.

so you'd rather players just sit and smile while you set them up for failure. I think Hinkie signed up for ISH.

dhsilv
11-26-2015, 12:40 AM
so you'd rather players just sit and smile while you set them up for failure. I think Hinkie signed up for ISH.

Oh he can do whatever he wants I guess. Hinkie is going to almost 100% trade this guy, unless...and this is possible he's way higher on him than I am. I was actually shocked he didn't take Porzingis so it's possible he's a fan of this guy...beyond me.

That said these players have to grow up. You're getting paid millions to do a job. Your organization has long term plans and you need to learn to play a role in those today. Now sucks for him that he's under contract. I certainly left my last company completely because I thought management was failing. Maybe i was wrong too....but at least the philly management can pitch they have a long term plan. Hell they have a good pitch at that. I wasn't so lucky. He's getting paid absurd money, gets the ball anytime he wants, and he's got a management team that's making long term plans. He's better off than any other organization the size of an nba team I can think of.

FreezingTsmoove
11-26-2015, 12:53 AM
Jameer confirmed azn

IGOTGAME
11-26-2015, 12:59 AM
Oh he can do whatever he wants I guess. Hinkie is going to almost 100% trade this guy, unless...and this is possible he's way higher on him than I am. I was actually shocked he didn't take Porzingis so it's possible he's a fan of this guy...beyond me.

That said these players have to grow up. You're getting paid millions to do a job. Your organization has long term plans and you need to learn to play a role in those today. Now sucks for him that he's under contract. I certainly left my last company completely because I thought management was failing. Maybe i was wrong too....but at least the philly management can pitch they have a long term plan. Hell they have a good pitch at that. I wasn't so lucky. He's getting paid absurd money, gets the ball anytime he wants, and he's got a management team that's making long term plans. He's better off than any other organization the size of an nba team I can think of.

please explain to me what Okafor did that shows "he needs to grow up?"

ISHGoat
11-26-2015, 01:15 AM
Jason Li :facepalm

MMM
11-26-2015, 10:16 AM
please explain to me what Okafor did that shows "he needs to grow up?"

I guess what looks like pouting might need to be addressed. I wont say he is wrong in displaying some emotion but his teammates and opponents can use his body language against him. I'm not in the locker room and there is no signs of it being harmful yet so don't want to make it seem like he is a cancer. Overall I like that he doesn't like losing but the key thing is how he responds going forward.

coin24
11-26-2015, 10:30 AM
What a surprise, eternal tanking /losing culture having an effect on players..

Most people with a brain could see this would be tough on 76ers players, if they plan on tanking another 2 years (even then there's no guarantee they'll be competitive) they might want to try and bring in some vets to help the younger guys.

Stupid lakers should have taken okafor:facepalm

04mzwach
11-26-2015, 11:30 AM
He should be upset with his play. He can't move without the ball and it kills their offense. I'm more excited to see the team play well when he's not in the game.

Legends66NBA7
11-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Yes, a 19 year old is going to "grow up" and "figure it out".

AI09
11-26-2015, 11:43 AM
He should be upset with his play. He can't move without the ball and it kills their offense. I'm more excited to see the team play well when he's not in the game.

Trust me he's not the one killing the offense, they need a real PG only than will they be able to keep the lead and close out the game. I think sixers wouldve gotten atleast 2 or 3 wins so far had they resigned Ish Smith instead of marshall/mcconnell/pressey but the FO is going for the worst record. 2014 they finished 2nd or 3rd to last and they missed out on wiggens. I have high hopes for Embiid and think if he can get healthy he will be a great player BUT wiggens/noel/okafor is more balanced. Wiggens got bunnies

Eye Test
11-26-2015, 11:56 AM
Dude doesnt know what an nba win is like after a month :roll:

BUST

atljonesbro
11-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Salty towns stan. 25/12

DMAVS41
11-26-2015, 12:32 PM
He should be pissed...shows he cares.

Never fear Okafor...you'll likely be traded by next season anyway.

DMAVS41
11-26-2015, 12:36 PM
My hype for Noel is slowly draining this season. Dude doesn't have much of a ceiling.

I'd slow down on that...Okafor and Noel make no sense and this team is filled with non NBA players.

I think Noel could be a very good player for a long time. He's already shown some good defensive chops and rebounds well.

If you played him at center with a bunch of guys that can shoot...and had a superstar...he'd fit in very nicely.

Unfortunately, Okafor is not that player...so one of them needs to go...and Okafor isn't a championship first or 2nd option with where the game is trending imo.

Maybe on the perfectly built team, but that won't be the Sixers.

BasedTom
11-26-2015, 12:44 PM
https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1448550938427.jpg