PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my new car...

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 01:38 AM
Well, new to me...2009 Hyundai Sonata. 71,000 miles and has a 100,000 mile warranty that is good until it has 171,000 miles on it. (Engine and transmission)

Praise God for this blessing.

http://s12.postimg.org/4loqysb25/12048915_1021418941236426_701129775_n.jpg

bdreason
11-26-2015, 01:40 AM
Looks clean. Grats.

BigNBAfan
11-26-2015, 01:42 AM
wtf does god have to do with it..... you should thank your donors

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 01:46 AM

Good things are only possible because we have a merciful and loving God.

Praise Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior.

JohnFreeman
11-26-2015, 01:47 AM
Take a picture of the front

Jameerthefear
11-26-2015, 01:53 AM
how much u pay for it man?

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 01:56 AM
how much u pay for it man?

I put 4,700 down and I have 146.00 payments a month. I am going to pay it off soon so that I don't have to pay a lot of interest.

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 02:03 AM

I put 4,700 down and I have 146.00 payments a month. I am going to pay it off soon so that I don't have to pay a lot of interest.

You mean tax-payers are going to pay it off soon, right?

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 02:09 AM
You mean tax-payers are going to pay it off soon, right?

In a way, I suppose.

But mostly taxpayers pay my rent.

And I paid those taxes when I worked, too. You can't get disability unless you have enough work credits.

But society disenfranchised me and I had no choice.

ROCSteady
11-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Y'all doggin the man should choke on a dick. Everybody deserves rope at some point or another.

Glad you have some reliable wheels :rockon: Hope the AC is good

Jameerthefear
11-26-2015, 02:14 AM
In a way, I suppose.

And I paid those taxes when I worked, too. You can't get disability unless you have enough work credits.

No need to explain yourself. You are WINNING.

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 02:16 AM
I love you both, Jameer and ROCsteady. Thank you for your kind words.

Jameer, I only mess with you for fun. I hope to one day attend a Magic game with you. You're a wonderful young man.

ROCSteady
11-26-2015, 02:18 AM
Yea man I'm genuinely happy for you and your family. Hope your good fortunes continue

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 02:22 AM
In a way, I suppose.

I feel you about paying into the system and being entitled to using it if you need to. I don't have a problem with safety nets, just how long the government lets them drag on. In California they used to give out unemployment for literally five years. And ALL the studies showed, that people start looking for work about 4 years and 9 months into the benefits.

But hey, as long as they're getting a check from the government, they are UNDER THUMB. Lets those California Democrats in the state legislature continue to illegally traffic all the guns they want. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/04/us-usa-california-yee-idUSBREA331K720140404)

Keep the people lazy. Keep em ignorant. Keep em just barely fed by the governments hand.

Bless this land.

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 02:26 AM
I feel you about paying into the system and being entitled to using it if you need to. I don't have a problem with safety nets, just how long the government lets them drag on. In California they used to give out unemployment for literally five years. And ALL the studies showed, that people start looking for work about 4 years and 9 months into the benefits.

But hey, as long as they're getting a check from the government, they are UNDER THUMB. Lets those California Democrats in the state legislature continue to illegally traffic all the guns they want. (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/04/us-usa-california-yee-idUSBREA331K720140404)

Keep the people lazy. Keep em ignorant. Keep em just barely fed by the governments hand.

Bless this land.

I'm disabled. I've been diagnosed with a personality disorder and major depression disorder. I only talk to people normally online because I know people hate me in the real world because of my ugly face and desperation for approval.

I don't know anything about unemployment checks.

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 02:29 AM
I'm disabled. I've been diagnosed with a personality disorder and major depression disorder. I only talk to people normally online because I know people hate me in the real world because of my ugly face and desperation for approval.

Intredasting. We should move you to Carlinville.

I don't know anything about unemployment checks.

Ok. I thought in one of your earlier posts you said you went on social security because you couldn't work since you have acne or something.

ROCSteady
11-26-2015, 02:34 AM
starface, Shut the Fck Up Already.

Believe it or not, you do not have insight into the psyche of every person in America.

Go do something useful with your wealth of knowledge. Write a book and see if somebody picks it up.

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 02:39 AM
starface, Shut the Fck Up Already.

Believe it or not, you do not have insight into the psyche of every person in America.

Go do something useful with your wealth of knowledge. Write a book and see if somebody picks it up.

If people were willing to listen and think, what I'm doing on ISH could be very useful.

But maybe you're right. Perhaps I should seek a more receptive audience elsewhere.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-26-2015, 02:41 AM
Well, new to me...2009 Hyundai Sonata. 71,000 miles and has a 100,000 mile warranty that is good until it has 171,000 miles on it. (Engine and transmission)

Praise God for this blessing.

http://s12.postimg.org/4loqysb25/12048915_1021418941236426_701129775_n.jpg

Congrats Stalker.

imdaman99
11-26-2015, 02:44 AM
Pimpmobile :applause: Good shit man :cheers:

Time to go pick up some womans :rockon:

ROCSteady
11-26-2015, 02:47 AM
If people were willing to listen and think, what I'm doing on ISH could be very useful.

But maybe you're right. Perhaps I should seek a more receptive audience elsewhere.

Nah dawg, you good in the threads where projecting personal politics into hypothetical macro situations is cool and 'helpful' to others. After all, all y'all have psuedo political science mastery.

Raggin on a dude who wanted to share something positive in his life after he's been pretty upfront with his trials and tribulations just because of some perception you have of 'his ilk' or 'his type' or whatever is just foul.

Take your lack of compassion to the threads that talk statistics, broad strokes, stereotypes and the divisive hatred that Media and contemporary culture attempts to breed. That's where it belongs.

We need more muh fckn love for ppl, on ISH, in the America, in the World.

Fck

Akrazotile
11-26-2015, 02:59 AM
Nah dawg, you good in the threads where projecting personal politics into hypothetical macro situations is cool and 'helpful' to others. After all, all y'all have psuedo political science mastery.

Raggin on a dude who wanted to share something positive in his life after he's been pretty upfront with his trials and tribulations just because of some perception you have of 'his ilk' or 'his type' or whatever is just foul.

Take your lack of compassion to the threads that talk statistics, broad strokes, stereotypes and the divisive hatred that Media and contemporary culture attempts to breed. That's where it belongs.

We need more muh fckn love for ppl, on ISH, in the America, in the World.

Fck

I love stalker. And I believe in him, that's why I expect shit out of him. But he's conning yall. He has kids, he's a FATHER, and he doesnt work because he's scared about his acne scars? He sits on the computer all day with multiple alts. He's 32 and "taking classes" at community college? Dude is just wasting his life, while collecting benefits, and probably doing a piss poor job of raising the seeds he's planted for the next generation. And on top of that, ISH bought him a car.

This is the kind of 'feel good' shit that's EASY for people to sympathize with. It's EASY to pity. It's EASY to give him the soft, gooey love while he does nothing for himself. Not so easy to publicly ask him what the fukk he is doing and tell him to get over his bullshit, but it still should probably be done.

Anyway, Im goin to bed and prolly won't be postin tomorrow, so Happy Thanksgiving errbody!

HenryGarfunkle
11-26-2015, 03:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8BqcV.gif

stalkerforlife
11-26-2015, 01:22 PM
I love stalker. And I believe in him, that's why I expect shit out of him. But he's conning yall. He has kids, he's a FATHER, and he doesnt work because he's scared about his acne scars? He sits on the computer all day with multiple alts. He's 32 and "taking classes" at community college? Dude is just wasting his life, while collecting benefits, and probably doing a piss poor job of raising the seeds he's planted for the next generation. And on top of that, ISH bought him a car.

This is the kind of 'feel good' shit that's EASY for people to sympathize with. It's EASY to pity. It's EASY to give him the soft, gooey love while he does nothing for himself. Not so easy to publicly ask him what the fukk he is doing and tell him to get over his bullshit, but it still should probably be done.

Anyway, Im goin to bed and prolly won't be postin tomorrow, so Happy Thanksgiving errbody!

Abusive people such as yourself are the reason why i'm disabled.

Jailblazers7
11-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Might want to check on that 100k warranty. Pretty sure that means it ends once you pass 100k miles lol.

Bosnian Sajo
11-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Abusive people such as yourself are the reason why i'm disabled.

Stop being a bitch, people go through MUCH worse shit than you, quit blaming everything on your depression.

And btw, the dumbest thing a person who is struggling with money can do is buy a car they cannot afford.

West-Side
11-26-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm always genuinely happy for genuine people.
May God bless you and your family.

Grats on the car, pizza tits. :cheers: :rockon:

West-Side
11-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Might want to check on that 100k warranty. Pretty sure that means it ends once you pass 100k miles lol.

:roll:

You beat me to it.

dunksby
11-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Something tells me OP's actual car is the white van in the background, it even has tinted windows.

Draz
11-26-2015, 03:36 PM
How many mpg

Hit_Em
11-26-2015, 05:33 PM
congrats stalker sadly i cant post on my main account since its banned for a year

nathanjizzle
11-26-2015, 05:37 PM
you bought a 100,000 mile warranty :roll:

BigNBAfan
11-26-2015, 07:05 PM
you bought a 100,000 mile warranty :roll:

he learned not to make the same mistake as Rose

ROCSteady
11-26-2015, 11:41 PM
Fck y'all

Happy Thanksgiving

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-27-2015, 12:03 AM

Everything.

As God has created everything, was here before Time an will be here after Time.

As provisions and generosity are among God's attributes, and charity to the needy is a component of all religions since mankind was born, and miserliness amongst other sins renders one deeper and deeper in a dark deficit of faith.

This World is a Test.

The Creator has created everything including yourself and you've "collided" with needy people suck as stalker4life, various Muslims at work, and Mexicans and Blacks; all of whom you have a sizable amount of hatred for. To pass these tests you must choose love repentance and truth everytime. Otherwise they will continue to recur recur recur sporadically throughout your life. Succeed, and a new test will be given to you.

When you were first witnessed you were spouting off complete false trash like "Baghdadi is their Allah" a treacherous comment of unparalleled ignorance as anyone with even the faintest bit of knowledge couldn't conceive of such a lie. Calling Mexicans Beaners and all kindza crap.

Then...you changed

For a brief period of time, your willful desire to look at the bright side of things along with your positive work at the hospital had you writing some positive, lovey dovey messages just like Poido.

You were blessed...

And then you reverted back to your dark racist self.

Every single event in your life has the purpose, more or less, of leading to your evolution, spiritually speaking. Closer and closer to God and right now your soul playing like the Clippers, a few wins, disorganized, but more losses.

Stalker4life is here ultimately to convey this message, as we could all stand to grow in compassion. As am I.

This is a battle you'll fight till the end. Please choose God. Amen.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 12:46 AM
How many mpg

22 around town and 30+ on the highway.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 12:49 AM

Don't be ridiculous.

I didn't buy a car without getting to the bottom of everything.

I bought it from Honda and this particular Honda, in Gainesville, offers a 100,000 mile warranty on used cars they deem worthy. The paperwork clearly states the warranty ends at 171,000 miles or ten years from now.

This goes until 171,000 miles. The warranty is not bumper to bumper, but it does include the engine and the transmission with only a 100 dollar deductible.

The car was treated like a baby by it's only other owner.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 12:52 AM
Everything.

As provisions and generosity are among God's attributes, and charity to the needy is a component of all religions since mankind was born, and miserliness amongst other sins renders one deeper and deeper in a dark deficit of faith.

This World is a Test.

The Creator has created everything including yourself and you've "collided" with needy people suck as stalker4life, various Muslims at work, and Mexicans and Blacks; all of whom you have a sizable amount of hatred for. To pass these tests you must choose love repentance and truth everytime. Otherwise they will continue to recur recur recur sporadically throughout your life. Succeed, and a new test will be given to you.

When you were first witnessed you were spouting off complete false trash like "Baghdadi is their Allah" a treacherous comment of unparalleled ignorance as anyone with even the faintest bit of knowledge couldn't conceive of such a lie. Calling Mexicans Beaners and all kindza crap.

Then...you changed

For a brief period of time, your willful desire to look at the bright side of things along with your positive work at the hospital had you writing some positive, lovey dovey messages just like Poido.

You were blessed...

Every single event in your life has the purpose, more or less, of leading to your evolution, spiritually speaking. Closer and closer to God and right now your soul playing like the Clippers, a few wins, disorganized, but more losses.

Stalker4life is here ultimately to convey this message, as we could all stand to grow in compassion. As am I.

:applause:

God is so merciful and forgiving. PRAISE JESUS CHRIST.

GoatBoy
11-27-2015, 01:45 AM
Don't be ridiculous.

I didn't buy a car without getting to the bottom of everything.

I bought it from Honda and this particular Honda, in Gainesville, offers a 100,000 mile warranty on used cars they deem worthy. The paperwork clearly states the warranty ends at 171,000 miles or ten years from now.

This goes until 171,000 miles. The warranty is not bumper to bumper, but it does include the engine and the transmission with only a 100 dollar deductible.

The car was treated like a baby by it's only other owner.
Good on ya for looking into the stuff :applause:

People will definitely try to pull the wool over your eyes if they think you don't know any better

HylianNightmare
11-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Looks solid, enjoy that kdm life

West-Side
11-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Everything.

This World is a Test.

Then...you changed

You were blessed...

:applause:

My homie! :pimp: