PDA

View Full Version : It warms my heart to see guys like Okafor knock real life trolls the F out

JtotheIzzo
11-27-2015, 08:58 AM
I know it probably was really dumb on his part.

I know it probably isn't that popular.

BUT

it warmed my heart to see that mouthy lil southy get his head smashed by a pro athlete when he chirped one too many times.

something about it was visceral and just felt right, like justice being served, old school justice.

sadly in our pu$$y, internet comment section tough guy, participation badge world Okafor will be the one running afoul of the law.

GIF REACTION
11-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Karl Malone would have squashed you like a bug.

JohnnySic
11-27-2015, 09:06 AM
Agreed. Players should be allowed to defend themselves against idiots like that, and should not be fined for it.

AnaheimLakers24
11-27-2015, 09:18 AM
I enjoyed it. Should have stomped him out tbh

DMV2
11-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Karl Malone would have squashed you like a bug.
http://www.ckm.rs/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/malone-bicep.jpg

Karl would have decapitated that punk with a clothesline. Look at them pythons!!!!!

GIF REACTION
11-27-2015, 09:25 AM
http://www.ckm.rs/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/malone-bicep.jpg

Karl would have decapitated that punk with a clothesline. Look at them pythons!!!!!
Marble stone chiseled.

iamgine
11-27-2015, 09:26 AM
I know it probably was really dumb on his part.

I know it probably isn't that popular.

BUT

it warmed my heart to see that mouthy lil southy get his head smashed by a pro athlete when he chirped one too many times.

something about it was visceral and just felt right, like justice being served, old school justice.

sadly in our pu$$y, internet comment section tough guy, participation badge world Okafor will be the one running afoul of the law.
It warms your heart when the guy gets rich off Okafors lawsuit money?

Rose'sACL
11-27-2015, 09:39 AM
this. too many kids here who have never faced the harsh realities of outside world.

Velocirap31
11-27-2015, 09:55 AM
You can't hit people like that without consequences. Especially when it appears that Okafor was the physical instigator.

ISHGoat
11-27-2015, 10:22 AM
You can't hit people like that without consequences. Especially when it appears that Okafor was the physical instigator.

You mean especially when the offender is a rich black athlete.

DoctorP
11-27-2015, 10:44 AM
I have limited support for his thuggish behavior. It was stupid at the time but he got him and it's over. No injuries, no foul.

I wouldnt recommend he continues this kind of behavior, it will get him killed, but what is done is done.

Akrazotile
11-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Im with OP. I hate how our paparrazzi, celebrity-obsessed culture acts about this shit. If you wanna bug and badger someone while theyre out minding their business, be ready to eat a right hook. Didnt see the vid but if it shows the guy egging him on, I wouldnt award him a dollar.

Teanett
11-27-2015, 04:09 PM
What about JR Smith?

KyrieTheFuture
11-27-2015, 04:20 PM
I would have appreciated it a lot more if he wasn't being a bigger douche by saying he has more money than him. Well congrats Jahlil a lot of that money you're so proud of will be going to that guy.

bdreason
11-27-2015, 04:22 PM
Jerami Grant, "yo Jah I can't figure out why we can't get a W, it's startin' to piss me off".

Jahlil Okafor, "I feel you man, let's go get drunk in the club after the game and talk about it".

Shade8780
11-27-2015, 04:26 PM
↑ ↑