PDA

View Full Version : Haters holding over the hill Kobe to the same standard as prime Steph and Lebone

HOoopCityJones
11-27-2015, 09:28 AM
:roll:

Rose'sACL
11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SOR8bFZ.jpg

add great defense to this stat and this is what we are comparing kobe to.
http://i.imgur.com/uNJWDMK.jpg

iamgine
11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
if you mean that stephan guy from the local ymca then yeah.

HOoopCityJones
11-27-2015, 09:38 AM
if you mean that stephan guy from the local ymca then yeah.

No, I mean Steph Curry. 20th and post Achilles Kobe is supposed to dominate these young bucks.

AirFederer
11-27-2015, 10:01 AM
What stadard do you think Kobe wanted to be held to?

At this point he`s not NBA material. He`s gone full Scrub. ScruBe Scrubant.

Nevermind comparing him to the MVP candidates. I don`t think that`s the case here, dude.

And who the fvck is Lebone :lol

guy
11-27-2015, 10:08 AM
Pretty sure he's held to the same standard of every NBA player of not being terrible i.e. shooting much better then 30%.

CarlosBoozer
11-27-2015, 10:10 AM
As of now, I would take current Odom over current Kobe, at least he would be a lesser negative on the court.

Goofsta Knicca
11-27-2015, 10:15 AM
What stadard do you think Kobe wanted to be held to?

At this point he`s not NBA material. He`s gone full Scrub. ScruBe Scrubant.

Nevermind comparing him to the MVP candidates. I don`t think that`s the case here, dude.

And who the fvck is Lebone :lol

LeBald

:coleman:

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Holding him same standards as Lebron/Curry?

N
O
P
E

Kobe can't even compete with the bottom barrel of the entire NBA :lol

Dirk, Duncan, Pierce, Terry, Ginobli, VC >> Kobe

Now go cry about injuries :cry:

Spurs5Rings2014
11-27-2015, 10:56 AM
Holding him same standards as Lebron/Curry?

N
O
P
E

Kobe can't even compete with the bottom barrel of the entire NBA :lol

Dirk, Duncan, Pierce, Terry, Ginobli, VC >> Kobe

Now go cry about injuries :cry:

Yikes.

:oldlol:

ralph_i_el
11-27-2015, 10:57 AM
No, I mean Steph Curry. 20th and post Achilles Kobe is supposed to dominate these young bucks.

nobody is comparing Kobe to great players.

We just expected him to not be the worst player in the league, which he is.

You Kobe fans are making these false claims to make yourselves feel better.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 01:43 PM
2nd GOAT is destined to be scrutinized by haters.

catch24
11-27-2015, 01:46 PM
By reading ISH, I learned that Kobe was never skilled and only ever relied on his athleticism.

The more you know :bowdown:

Hittin_Shots
11-27-2015, 01:47 PM
2nd GOAT is destined to be scrutinized by haters.

Everything about you is Shit, I suggest u stop it.

Kawhi
11-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Kobe is a below average player.

Smoke117
11-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Yeah...I don't recall anyone holding Kobe to the standards of a prime Lebron and Steph. I don't think anyone is even holding him to the standards of a prime Brent Barry for that matter. You kobe stans love to go out of your way to say stupid shit.

HOoopCityJones
11-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Yeah...I don't recall anyone holding Kobe to the standards of a prime Lebron and Steph. I don't think anyone is even holding him to the standards of a prime Brent Barry for that matter. You kobe stans love to go out of your way to say stupid shit.

I don't recall anyone asking a drunk's opinion.

SamuraiSWISH
11-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Ironic because you guys held prime / peaking 2003 Kobe's 55 point game on Stackhouse against 40 year old, ONE KNEE MJ and claimed it was all on Jordan. Karma is a bitch, no?!

AirFederer
11-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Ironic because you guys held prime / peaking 2003 Kobe's 55 point game on Stackhouse against 40 year old, ONE KNEE MJ and claimed it was all on Jordan. Karma is a bitch, no?!

Good point. Brace for ad hominem
:roll: :cheers:

sportjames23
11-27-2015, 02:32 PM

Karma stay undefeated. :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 02:43 PM

That's why this thread is so funny to me.

When LBJ was 18-25, long before his prime, on shitty teams and poor coaching. Was constantly being scrutinized and compared to Kobe during his prime years, stacked teams, HOF coaching.

They said:

"Get to the Finals first" he did
"Win a MVP first" he did
"Win a title first" he did
"Win a FMVP first" he did, twice

While Lebron is flourishing and Kobe is a rotting rotting corpse, all they have left is: "2/6"

Oh god how the tides have changed :lol :lol :lol

(Braces for ad hom's)

SamuraiSWISH
11-27-2015, 03:18 PM
When LBJ was 18-25, long before his prime
A players prime and LeBron's in particular started around 23 years old. 2008 was the start of of his prime. Same way in 2001 when Kobe was about 22 years old was the start of his prime. The rest? I agree.

34-24 Footwork
11-27-2015, 04:04 PM
I remember lurking on this site a few years ago when the achilles injury happened. People on this site were literally celebrating on this forum.

Fast forward a few years later, I'm not surprised about people rejoicing about his new injuries and his subsequent play on the court.

People wrote kobe off after Shaq left they were wrong about that. They finally smell victory against a 40 year Kobe Bryant whose worth about $600,000,000.

It pains to me to say that Kobe's career is obviously done. But for the people who've been saying he'd be nothing without Shaq a decade ago, the downfall is that much sweeter.

34-24 Footwork
11-27-2015, 04:08 PM
That's why this thread is so funny to me.

When LBJ was 18-25, long before his prime, on shitty teams and poor coaching. Was constantly being scrutinized and compared to Kobe during his prime years, stacked teams, HOF coaching.

They said:

"Get to the Finals first" he did
"Win a MVP first" he did
"Win a title first" he did
"Win a FMVP first" he did, twice

While Lebron is flourishing and Kobe is a rotting rotting corpse, all they have left is: "2/6"

Oh god how the tides have changed :lol :lol :lol

(Braces for ad hom's)

Kobe has been winning in the toughest conference on and off for a decade.

Lebron has been losing in the worst conference in basketball history on and off for 8 years.

Someone is clearly more successful than the other.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 04:09 PM
He is held to the 25 mill standard. If he just shot less shots he wouldn't look as bad either. He looks like an idiot continuing to shoot at this point.

SuperPippen
11-27-2015, 04:42 PM
No one is holding Kobe to those standards. He simply doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as those players anymore.

We're holding Kobe to the standards of a decent NBA rotation player, because that's the bare minimum of ability a player must have in order to belong in this league.

And you know what? Even by those standards, Kobe is historically terrible. Without any exaggeration, he's the worst player in the NBA, abysmal on offense and inept on defense.

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 04:53 PM

Lebron has been losing in the worst conference in basketball history on and off for 8 years.

Lebron has been losing in the East for 8 years?

2005-2015: Lebron has driving his team deeper 7 more times than Kobe, SEVEN

6 out of 8 years winning your conference title isn't "losing in your conference" :lol

Kobe's hasn't been "winning the West for ten years", Lakers ship lasted 08-10, only three years.

LBJ the past ten years has made the Cavs/Heat relevant for every single year

8/8 >> 3/10

dazzer87
11-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Who saying KOME was supposed to be on the same level as Curry or James?????????? Kobe stan has gone mad....:roll: :roll: :roll:

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Kobe stans are dishonest losers.

TommyGriffin
11-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Kobe stans are dishonest losers.

Kettle meet pot.

Hey Yo
11-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Right after Shaq trade and before Gasol, Kobe missed the playoffs, then B2B one and done. 3 straight Finals. Then since 2011, no further than the 2nd round.

1st. The 80's West is by far the worst conference in basketball history.

2nd. LeBron's been to the Finals for 5 consecutive years with 2 different franchises. Upset OKC who kicked the Lakers ass in the Semi's 4-1 that same postseason. LeBron and Miami then make a huge comeback down 3-2 against the Spurs the following season and win a B2B titles. Bosh, Allen, Miller all held scoreless that game 7.

Correct.....LeBron has been more successful for the last 10yrs, than Kobe. Each have 2 first option titles over that span.

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Right after Shaq trade and before Gasol, Kobe missed the playoffs, then B2B one and done. 3 straight Finals. Then since 2011, no further than the 2nd round.

1st. The 80's West is by far the worst conference in basketball history.

2nd. LeBron's been to the Finals for 5 consecutive years. Upset OKC who kicked the Lakers ass in the Semi's 4-1 that same postseason. LeBron and Miami then make a huge comeback down 3-2 against the Spurs the following season and win a B2B titles. Bosh, Allen, Miller all held scoreless that game 7.

Correct.....LeBron has been more successful for the last 10yrs, than Kobe. Each have 2 first option titles over that span.

Yup :applause:

Kobe past 10 years: 2 time champion, 3 Finals appearances, 3 first round exits, 4 no playoff seed at all (including this year)

Lebron past 8 years: 2 time champion, 6 Finals appearances, 1 Conference finals, 1 semi finals. No first round exits, Playoffs each year

Shih508
11-27-2015, 06:13 PM

Imagining Kobe played for the team that drafted him. Weak conference with no help, Kobe will have 0 MVP, 0 trip to final maybe never make it out of first round. He would be T-mac lite while still raped that girl in Colorado and some more

34-24 Footwork
11-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Imagining Kobe played for the team that drafted him. Weak conference with no help, Kobe will have 0 MVP, 0 trip to final maybe never make it out of first round. He would be T-mac lite while still raped that girl in Colorado and some more

Imagine if you could prove your point without hypotheticals.

34-24 Footwork
11-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Yup :applause:

Kobe past 10 years: 2 time champion, 3 Finals appearances, 3 first round exits, 4 no playoff seed at all (including this year)

Lebron past 8 years: 2 time champion, 6 Finals appearances, 1 Conference finals, 1 semi finals. No first round exits, Playoffs each year

Let me taste your tears.

HurricaneKid
11-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Haters aren't holding Kobe to anything. Just marveling at how godawful its been. Remember when the Kobestans were filling the site saying he was going to hit a GW to beat GSW and that would carry him above MJ. A) as if a November RS game meant anything and B) as if Kobe, in his current state, was going to beat GSW. He goes 1/14 with more air balls than makes and rather than pile on the pathetic shell of a man he gets a pass and yet we still get hilarious threads like this. Dude is shooting 31% on high volumes. The entire basketball community wants to see him step aside than further erode his legacy. But chuckers chuck. And here we are.

knicksman
11-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Thats what bullies/beta aka bran stans do. Pick on weaker players coz they knew they will disappear just like their man when this is prime kobe.:lol

JT123
11-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Thats what bullies/aka bran stans do.
I wouldn't normally consider us bullies, but we do LOVE making Kobe stans cry. :lol :lol

knicksman
11-27-2015, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't normally consider us bullies, but we do LOVE making Kobe stans cry. :lol :lol

LOL youre delusional bro. You wouldnt be posting kobe articles if kobe stans didnt make you cry.

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Thats what bullies/beta aka bran stans do. Pick on weaker players coz they knew they will disappear just like their man when this is prime kobe.:lol

what the fvck did are you even now saiding?

Shih508
11-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Imagine if you could prove your point without hypotheticals.

During Kobe's absolute prime, he couldn't done jack without help. It's safe to say he'd get no help if he was playing for Charlotte. We've already seen there's no big time super star FA would want to go to a team when Kobe's there for past 20 years.

Out of frustration that he's either missing playoff or first round exit bound, he'd raped even more girls to release his pressure while being bored for long summer!