PDA

View Full Version : The REAL top 5 MVP list as of right now...

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 01:48 PM
1. Curry
2. Leonard (22ppg, 8rpg, 2apg, 2spg, 1bpg, 51.5% from the field, 46.6% from three, 85% from the line.) Unbelievable.
3. Durant
4. George
5. Butler

AND YOU KNOW IT.

pastis
11-27-2015, 01:49 PM
curry
durant/lebron
lebron/durant

Hittin_Shots
11-27-2015, 01:51 PM
1000: Kobe

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 01:51 PM
curry
durant/lebron
lebron/durant

How the hell is Bran top 5 while having a stacked roster in a historically weak conference?

pastis
11-27-2015, 01:55 PM
How the hell is Bran top 5 while having a stacked roster in a historically weak conference?

1. his stats

2. what do you get if you put james away from cavs? seriously, how strong/weak will the cavs be?

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 01:57 PM
1. his stats

2. what do you get if you put james away from cavs? seriously, how strong/weak will the cavs be?

They'd be a playoff team in the east.

Love carried the lowly Wolves to 41 wins in the WEST.

pastis
11-27-2015, 02:00 PM
They'd be a playoff team in the east.

Love carried the lowly Wolves to 41 wins in the WEST.

but not a contender, hell they would proably not pass the WCSF without james.
James is making them the favorite for the chip. like he did with every of his teams.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:02 PM
but not a contender, hell they would proably not pass the WCSF without james.
James is making them the favorite for the chip. like he did with every of his teams.

They're only the favorites because they have two other players that are top 5 in the world at their position. And they get to coast through the east playoffs while the west kills each other.

HurricaneKid
11-27-2015, 02:02 PM

His "stacked" roster is -18.5 pts/100 possessions without him on the floor.

With him, they are +15.8 pts/100 poss.

And you have a guy on your list that has missed 40% of the season, is on a 10-6 team, and is probably the second best player on his team.

Its Curry, then its LeBron and no one else is within miles. And sitting on your soapbox screaming really stupid things is why no one takes you seriously.

pastis
11-27-2015, 02:03 PM
They're only the favorites because they have two other players that are top 5 in the world at their position. And they get to coast through the east playoffs while the west kills each other.

there you have a point. i predict that lebron will win it all this year, because he will face an exhausted okc/spurs/GSW team.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:05 PM
His "stacked" roster is -18.5 pts/100 possessions without him on the floor.

With him, they are +15.8 pts/100 poss.

And you have a guy on your list that has missed 40% of the season, is on a 10-6 team, and is probably the second best player on his team.

Its Curry, then its LeBron and no one else is within miles. And sitting on your soapbox screaming really stupid things is why no one takes you seriously.

Your trolling makes me have to designate you.

Do you really want to be considered a joke? You will get no serious conversation.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:06 PM
there you have a point. i predict that lebron will win it all this year, because he will face an exhausted okc/spurs/GSW team.

I agree, the Cavs will probably win the title due to this and their stacked roster.

Smoke117
11-27-2015, 02:06 PM
George and Butler over Lebron...that's adorable. You know, I know, we all know how biased you are against Lebron, so I don't know why you think anyone would take your list seriously. This is a subjective and not objective opinion. That is without taking into account that you don't know anything about basketball in the first place.

PsychoBe
11-27-2015, 02:07 PM
pg13 should be higher. durant just came off an injury and bran has been virtually outplayed by love for the better part of the year. when love had a tough game they lost to toronto because bran can't take over games anymore.

iTare
11-27-2015, 02:08 PM
curry
lebron

f*ck you

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:08 PM
George and Butler over Lebron...that's adorable. You know, I know, we all know how biased you are against Lebron, so I don't know why you think anyone would take your list seriously. This is a subjective and not objective opinion. That is without taking into account that you don't know anything about basketball in the first place.

George and Butler don't have nearly the amount of help that Bran has.

Bran has Love, a player that is EASILY better than any player Butler and George have.

THEN you take into account that Bran has FAR better role players. Bran has a MAX player coming OFF THE BENCH.

SamuraiSWISH
11-27-2015, 02:09 PM
LeBron
Curry
Westbrook
CP3
George / Leonard / Butler

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:11 PM
LeBron
Curry
Westbrook
CP3
George / Leonard / Butler

:biggums:

You can't be taken seriously.

Just stop, bro. Horrible troll effort.

MP.Trey
11-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Curry

LeBron

Everyone else.

Velocirap31
11-27-2015, 02:14 PM
1. Curry
2. Lebron
3. Kawhi
4. Who Cares

SamuraiSWISH
11-27-2015, 02:17 PM
LeBron working with less than Curry

AirFederer
11-27-2015, 02:22 PM
I cannot understand why kobestans feel so insecure that they can't give Bron the props he deserves. Do you even basketball?

Inb4 2/6

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:23 PM
LeBron working with less than Curry

It only seems that way because of the Curry-effect.

Not a single damn player on the Warriors was ever touted highly without Curry leading them.

Love and Irving were superstars well before Bran decided to collude again.

TomBrady
11-27-2015, 02:29 PM
Curry
LeBron
Durant
George
Westbrook

pastis
11-27-2015, 02:30 PM
will be interesting how many AS selections GSW and cavs will have

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Curry
LeBron
Durant
George
Westbrook

:rolleyes:

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:32 PM
will be interesting how many AS selections GSW and cavs will have

Warriors possibly more because they may be undefeated.

Cavs are guaranteed 2.

Warriors guaranteed 1.

Record will MAKE the NBA give the Warriors more.

Smoke117
11-27-2015, 02:32 PM
It only seems that way because of the Curry-effect.

Not a single damn player on the Warriors was ever touted highly without Curry leading them.

Love and Irving were superstars well before Bran decided to collude again.

https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

There must be at least 30-40 superstars in the league if this is the case.

TomBrady
11-27-2015, 02:33 PM
:rolleyes:
He's had one hell of a year so far.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:33 PM
https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

There must be at least 30-40 superstars in the league if this is the case.

:biggums:

stalkerforlife
11-27-2015, 02:34 PM
He's had one hell of a year so far.

What's his record without Durant?

pastis
11-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Warriors possibly more because they may be undefeated.

Cavs are guaranteed 2.

Warriors guaranteed 1.

Record will MAKE the NBA give the Warriors more.

honestly i only see curry right now with a safe selection. The rest of the team is good, but not by individual standarts. the system, team harmony, great supporting cast and curry is what makes the gsw so good. but outside of curry there is nobody who individually would make the AS game.

the cavs have three potential selections. safe are lebron and kyrie, probably love as well

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 04:52 PM
1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. dell's son
4. Leonard
5. George/Rondo

kennethgriffin
11-27-2015, 05:00 PM
this thread is redundant

there is no #2

curry is having an all time great season

this is basically a run away MVP for him

hes probly gonna finish the year with 32/6/5 on 51%/43%/94% and a team record of 70+ wins

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 05:02 PM
this thread is redundant

there is no #2

curry is having an all time great season

this is basically a run away MVP for him

hes probly gonna finish the year with 32/6/5 on 51%/43%/94% and a team record of 70+ wins
:oldlol:

That's not gonna happen. Put the pipe down, moron. You're predictions are always horrible.

No offense though, you're a good dude and all. Just stop trying to act like you know what's gonna happen cause you CLEARLY have no clue.

TommyGriffin
11-27-2015, 05:14 PM

That's not gonna happen. Put the pipe down, moron. You're predictions are always horrible.

No offense though, you're a good dude and all. Just stop trying to act like you know what's gonna happen cause you CLEARLY have no clue.

Pot meet kettle.

warriorfan
11-27-2015, 05:14 PM

fuccing meltdown :roll:

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 05:20 PM
I want your attention
I know, you make that more than clear

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 06:18 PM
I know, you make that more than clear
lol the first reply after everyone of my posts is "This message is hidden because Warriorsfan is on your ignore list"

can someone ask him how my d1ck tastes :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
11-27-2015, 06:20 PM
http://s28.postimg.org/9sbw96tul/MELTDOWNNN.gif

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-27-2015, 06:21 PM
fuccing meltdown :roll:

Seriously is that all you're capable of you blithering idiot? That makes me feel awful because the starving kids in Africa can actually think of thoughts more complicated than "meltdown."
And I hate to break it to you, but when someone types something in a cool, calm, collected manner; it isn't exactly a meltdown.

You're clearly in need of far more help than the diseased of the Serengeti.

You are lagging behind Justin in the game of life. Get a f*cking Kindergarten education before you become the laughingstock of your pathetic oh-so sad fanbase.

warriorfan
11-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Seriously is that all you're capable of you blithering idiot? That makes me feel awful because the starving kids in Africa can actually think of thoughts more complicated than "meltdown."
And I hate to break it to you, but when someone types something in a cool, calm, collected manner; it isn't exactly a meltdown.

You are lagging behind Justin in the game of life. Get a f*cking Kindergarten education you bloody fool.

huge meltdown :roll:

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-27-2015, 06:31 PM
huge meltdown :roll:

I feel awful for your parents. Their poor little baby only knows one way to react to things.

They bring you birthday presents (out of pity).. their dumbf*ck son goes Meltdown!
Your friends laugh at how utterly sad and desperate you are to cling on to any semblance of success without any team loyalty... Meltdown!
Your 300 lb whale date is nowhere to be found as she doesn't even want the risk of your lowly subanimal genes.... Meltdown!

Boy, it must be a boring ass, one-colored world in that busted up mind of yours.

Seriously stop wasting your time cheering for half-negroes who don't give a sh!t about you and BUY YOURSELF SOME CREATIVITY and some F*CKING JUDGMENT.

TommyGriffin
11-27-2015, 06:33 PM
I feel awful for your parents. Their poor little baby only knows one way to react to things.

They bring you birthday presents (out of pity).. their dumbf*ck son goes Meltdown!
Your friends laugh at how utterly sad and desperate you are to cling on to any semblance of success without any team loyalty... Meltdown!
Your 300 lb whale date is nowhere to be found as she doesn't even want the risk of your lowly subanimal genes.... Meltdown!

Boy, it must be a boring ass, one-colored world in that busted up mind of yours.

Seriously stop wasting your time cheering for half-negroes who don't give a sh!t about you and BUY YOURSELF SOME CREATIVITY and some F*CKING JUDGMENT.

This actually is a meltdown, though.

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 06:36 PM

This is the best advice you'll ever get warriorfan.

Get your last little "meltdown" out and think long and hard about what was just deciphered by this dude. And it's not just to put you down, deep down he just wants the best for your broken ass. I personally couldn't give a **** if you lived or died, because I see no hope in you. At all. You're worthless as far as i'm concerned.

Hey Yo
11-27-2015, 06:45 PM

ZVC stan, ruined

JT123
11-27-2015, 06:46 PM

Dayum. RIP Warriorfan. :(

kennethgriffin
11-27-2015, 06:47 PM

i literally just listed his current average

so it is possible. its been a month already

warriorfan
11-27-2015, 06:50 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

insane meltdown

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 07:27 PM

:applause: :applause:

inclinerator
11-27-2015, 07:31 PM
where can i donate *******

r0drig0lac
11-27-2015, 07:41 PM
1. Curry
2. Lebron
3. Kawhi
4. Who Cares
https://media.giphy.com/media/kHaO6UoYcoC3K/giphy.gif

knicksman
11-27-2015, 09:04 PM
lol the first reply after everyone of my posts is "This message is hidden because Warriorsfan is on your ignore list"

can someone ask him how my d1ck tastes :roll: :roll:

LOL You just proved how much of a beta fakkit you are by ignoring someone. Man up dude or else go back to realBeta where you belong

stalkerforlife
11-28-2015, 12:40 AM

You are lagging behind Justin in the game of life. Get a f*cking Kindergarten education before you become the laughingstock of your pathetic oh-so sad fanbase.

Meltdown.