PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant's legacy is locked already. Today's fans are shame to BBall Community

imnew09
11-27-2015, 05:25 PM
"Let's have a talk about Kobe Bryant. Because everybody seems to have turned on the Mamba. People are saying he should retire, that it pains them to see him like this, some people even had the audacity to suggest sending him to the D-League.

But that's the problem with today's fans. They never watched Michael Jordan have 6 and 8 point games in his last season with the Wizards. They never watched Larry Bird literally struggle to stand as he ended his career with the Celtics. They don't remember Bob Cousy bringing the entire Garden to tears as he was on his last legs, infamously known as the Boston Tear Party.

It's a part of the struggle. Modern fans who started watching in 2010 have no concept of what a player with that many miles looks like. ****ing enjoy Kobe, even if he isn't playing great right now. This is the end of the road.

"[Kobe's] cursed as much as I am. He can

JT123
11-27-2015, 05:29 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F7Z9r35JrZE/UIQb90HarHI/AAAAAAAACbk/wNDv7oLVv40/s1600/baby-crying2.jpg

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Grow up. Stop calling him tired, stop calling him old, stop asking him to retire. Because you will be the same ones crying when his jersey goes up in the rafters and he gets a statue in front of Staples."

LMAO, I love this little bit from kobe apologists. Has absolutely no truth to it at all. Just screams of insecurity and "leave my favorite player alone waaahhh!!!:rant :rant :rant :cry: :cry: :cry: "

:oldlol:

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 05:31 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F7Z9r35JrZE/UIQb90HarHI/AAAAAAAACbk/wNDv7oLVv40/s1600/baby-crying2.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

JT123
11-27-2015, 05:40 PM
LMAO, I love this little bit from kobe apologists. Has absolutely no truth to it at all. Just screams of insecurity and "leave my favorite player alone waaahhh!!!:rant :rant :rant :cry: :cry: :cry: "

:oldlol:
:oldlol: Exactly. I've noticed Kobe stans making a shit ton of these threads over the past week. All they are doing is showing us how mentally weak they are. If you're favorite player is calling media members idiots for their ranking of him, and then goes on to perform like the worst rotation player in the league, he's going to be criticized.
If Kobe showed a little humility it would be one thing, but instead he's pointing fingers at everyone else for his struggles. "We would still suck even if I averaged 35 ppg right now" :facepalm

warriorfan
11-27-2015, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=imnew09]"Let's have a talk about Kobe Bryant. Because everybody seems to have turned on the Mamba. People are saying he should retire, that it pains them to see him like this, some people even had the audacity to suggest sending him to the D-League.

But that's the problem with today's fans. They never watched Michael Jordan have 6 and 8 point games in his last season with the Wizards. They never watched Larry Bird literally struggle to stand as he ended his career with the Celtics. They don't remember Bob Cousy bringing the entire Garden to tears as he was on his last legs, infamously known as the Boston Tear Party.

It's a part of the struggle. Modern fans who started watching in 2010 have no concept of what a player with that many miles looks like. ****ing enjoy Kobe, even if he isn't playing great right now. This is the end of the road.

"[Kobe's] cursed as much as I am. He can

outbreak
11-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Yes other players have struggled in their last season but they didnt shoot this many shots on this bad a percentage

Gus Hemmingway
11-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Meltdown!!!!!1

TommyGriffin
11-27-2015, 05:53 PM
As a life-long, die-hard fan of the team that originally drafted Kobe, it pains me to see him go through these unfortunate struggles.

Fedor - Laker
11-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Oh STFU *ueer as thread starter.

Kobe is the definition of an over hyped player.

Shih508
11-27-2015, 09:40 PM
The past few seasons has alrdy showed that Kobe has one of lowest BBall IQ among any kind of basketball players. Kobe's ranking is dropping faster than ever, that's why his stans want to see him retire now instead of hurting his always protected legacy more than ever.

Stans must be missing good ol' David Stern day when Kobe could do no wrong even when he raped a girl. :lol

AirBonner
11-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Glorified chucker. Duncan doing what he's doing at his age shows why he's the best of this generation. :cheers:

FKAri
11-27-2015, 11:44 PM
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/cstyles45/Funneh/f8Wo.gif

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 11:49 PM
:oldlol: Exactly. I've noticed Kobe stans making a shit ton of these threads over the past week. All they are doing is showing us how mentally weak they are. If you're favorite player is calling media members idiots for their ranking of him, and then goes on to perform like the worst rotation player in the league, he's going to be criticized.
If Kobe showed a little humility it would be one thing, but instead he's pointing fingers at everyone else for his struggles. "We would still suck even if I averaged 35 ppg right now" :facepalm

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=389557

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387242

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357120

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388183

ok? You make the most posts on kobe everyday, you have serious problems please seek help........you have no loved ones, no friends, nobody....you actually like that? Think about your life for once, after you're done posting here talking shit, what do you go back to? How does talking shit on kobe make you a better person? lmao you have a lot to learn kid, all this shit talking you do online, you wouldn't be able to talk this shit in person though lmao

Spurs5Rings2014
11-28-2015, 12:02 AM
Glorified chucker. Duncan doing what he's doing at his age shows why he's the best of this generation. :cheers:

:pimp:

Megabox!
11-28-2015, 12:16 AM
Basketball Forever is one of the biggest c*ck swallowing Kobe stans on FB. And the comments on his page are even more brain dead. No surprise OP likes him so much

Cold soul
11-28-2015, 01:03 AM

What has Duncan done this year that's been so great? Yeah granted he is better than Kobe now but that isn't saying much.

I<3NBA
11-28-2015, 01:31 AM
What has Duncan done this year that's been so great? Yeah granted he is better than Kobe now but that isn't saying much.
are you fkn serious?

he's leading the league in defensive rating and anchoring the best defense in the league (so far)

GrapeApe
11-28-2015, 01:56 AM
I mentoned this before, but Kobe is one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history and down the road nothing he's doing right now will be remembered or cared about. It's painful to see him struggling so much but it's completely irrelevant to his legacy.

WayOfWade
11-28-2015, 02:14 AM
I mentoned this before, but Kobe is one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history and down the road nothing he's doing right now will be remembered or cared about. It's painful to see him struggling so much but it's completely irrelevant to his legacy.
Exactly my thoughts, sucking this season isn't going to take away his MVP or his 5 NBA titles (and well earned at that). How is balling like this after rupturing his Achilles, breaking a bone in his leg, and tearing his shoulder any insult to the player he was? Once it's all said and done, the only people who will remember this are various losers on online message boards

AirBonner
11-28-2015, 02:36 AM
Exactly my thoughts, sucking this season isn't going to take away his MVP or his 5 NBA titles (and well earned at that). How is balling like this after rupturing his Achilles, breaking a bone in his leg, and tearing his shoulder any insult to the player he was? Once it's all said and done, the only people who will remember this are various losers on online message boards
its not that he wasn't great its how he is dealing with his age and suckiness. He just can't go out gracefully.

34-24 Footwork
11-28-2015, 02:58 AM
its not that he wasn't great its how he is dealing with his age and suckiness. He just can't go out gracefully.

You're the definition of the online various anonymous loser that the poster mentioned above.

P.S.

Not many GREAT professional basketball players have gone out gracefully.

AirBonner
11-28-2015, 03:04 AM
You're the definition of the online various anonymous loser that the poster mentioned above.

P.S.

Not many GREAT professional basketball players have gone out gracefully.
Compared to Kobe they have. Not many shot 31.1% fg and yet still insist on putting up 20+ shots a night

Town's Town
11-28-2015, 04:17 AM
Wow, OP is so insecure.

HurricaneKid
11-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Compared to Kobe they have. Not many shot 31.1% fg and yet still insist on putting up 20+ shots a night

This really needs to be emphasized.

Garnett is ancient. He is the heart of a young TWolves team with a boundless future that just needs to be shown how to go about their business.

Timmy is 2 years and 4 months older than Kobe. As his skills waned he gave more and more of the reigns to teammates. Still a pillar on defense (the place where Kobe goes to rest). Has never shot below .484 from the field.

EVERYONE deals with aging except for Kobe who still plays like he is 25. When he isn't even close to that player any more.

He is the most detrimental player to any team in the league. Which is not only sad, but pathetic too. Because no other great has ever done that.

AirBonner
11-28-2015, 03:13 PM

Garnett is ancient. He is the heart of a young TWolves team with a boundless future that just needs to be shown how to go about their business.

Timmy is 2 years and 4 months older than Kobe. As his skills waned he gave more and more of the reigns to teammates. Still a pillar on defense (the place where Kobe goes to rest). Has never shot below .484 from the field.

EVERYONE deals with aging except for Kobe who still plays like he is 25. When he isn't even close to that player any more.

He is the most detrimental player to any team in the league. Which is not only sad, but pathetic too. Because no other great has ever done that.
:cheers:

JT123
11-28-2015, 03:37 PM

:applause: