PDA

View Full Version : Humbling of Kobe has been shocking - sb nation

JT123
11-27-2015, 07:51 PM
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015/11/27/9805254/la-lakers-kobe-bryant-struggles-retirement-career-season
Statistically, he's registering career lows across the board, and laughably so. Defensively, he's a shadow of even the player of the past several seasons, when Bryant had been jokingly referred to as a "designated hitter-type" on that end of the floor.
He provides less value to his team than almost any guard in the league, detracting from the aforementioned defense, but also as an offensive player taking up valuable usage with abysmal shooting. However, nothing feels as shocking as simply watching him play.
In short? Kobe doesn't look like an NBA player on most possessions.

ballinhun8
11-27-2015, 07:55 PM
Shocker.

Another Kobe thread made by dubeta123

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 08:01 PM
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015/11/27/9805254/la-lakers-kobe-bryant-struggles-retirement-career-season
Statistically, he's registering career lows across the board, and laughably so. Defensively, he's a shadow of even the player of the past several seasons, when Bryant had been jokingly referred to as a "designated hitter-type" on that end of the floor.
He provides less value to his team than almost any guard in the league, detracting from the aforementioned defense, but also as an offensive player taking up valuable usage with abysmal shooting. However, nothing feels as shocking as simply watching him play.
In short? Kobe doesn't look like an NBA player on most possessions.
Ok so what? What does this do for your life? Does this news really help you get farther in school? If you put as much work in looking up kobe stories in your school or in life you would have been something....instead you a 40 year old virgin living rent free in your parents basement talking shit about someone who has done more in his life than you and your dumbass parents...

AnaheimLakers24
11-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Virgin/10

pm if you want to talk. Must have sucked being alone yesterday.

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Its sad this kid was home all alone yesterday and hes up 24/7 jacking off to kobe news....just go outside for once...you may like it...it will seem so surreal to you the first time you go outside and actually socialize with real people....your a sad human being jt123, jameer, dubeta, gif reaction etc.....we know you talk to yourself with all your alts with each 1000+ post in them.....how the flying **** you do that?

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:12 PM
I imagine JT123's desk to look like this with every screen on a different NBA news site and rigged up to refresh every 5 seconds so he doesn't miss a kobe story.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--RsgF76IJ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/182jl1ok9801gjpg.jpg

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 08:15 PM
I imagine JT123's desk to look like this with every screen on a different NBA news site and rigged up to refresh every 5 seconds so he doesn't miss a kobe story.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--RsgF76IJ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/182jl1ok9801gjpg.jpg
His parents are not that rich.....hes one lonely **** and both his parents are crack whores....dont blame him....hes a loner no life nor friends....what a sad life this kid is living......its a shame....

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 08:18 PM
His parents are not that rich.....hes one lonely **** and both his parents are crack whores....dont blame him....hes a loner no life nor friends....what a sad life this kid is living......its a shame....
20 pc. nugget with bbq sauce and a large diet coke, thanks

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Don't let your McManager catch you using your phone to post on ish while you should be cooking the fries.

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Don't let your McManager catch you using your phone to post on ish while you should be cooking the fries.
:facepalm

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:30 PM
:facepalm
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/1c1624cc-2670-410d-8a2a-c10d815e51d5/b4f56468-0598-4814-851c-2a7b8b1c5cfd.jpg

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 08:30 PM
20 pc. nugget with bbq sauce and a large diet coke, thanks
Thanksgiving just passed and you want mcdonalds? Wtf I guess you were all alone last night huh? Nobody to spend thanksgiving with? Sorry

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:31 PM
Thanksgiving just passed and you want mcdonalds? Wtf I guess you were all alone last night huh? Nobody to spend thanksgiving with? Sorry
So sad that living the minimum wage mcdonalds life has you forgetting that most human beings can afford to eat EVERY day instead of every second day.

JebronLames
11-27-2015, 08:40 PM
So sad that living the minimum wage mcdonalds life has you forgetting that most human beings can afford to eat EVERY day instead of every second day.
Outbreak meltdown! :roll:

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:44 PM
Outbreak meltdown! :roll:
Isn't a meltdown when someone's mad or angry?:whatever:

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 11:40 PM
lmao just because you work at McDonald's doesn't mean everybody does....you seriously need to get a life....you're sad :facepalm

You get so mad I'm talking shit about your husband jt123....you're funny........ talk to me when you get an education, graduate college, get a career and live on your own ok? Otherwise stfu and keep this basketball discussion going on, you're not at McDonald's ordering food, ok? Calm down I know you're a fat ass n' all, but calm down kid.

Lebronxrings
11-27-2015, 11:48 PM
lmao just because you work at McDonald's doesn't mean everybody does....you seriously need to get a life....you're sad :facepalm

You get so mad I'm talking shit about your husband jt123....you're funny........ talk to me when you get an education, graduate college, get a career and live on your own ok? Otherwise stfu and keep this basketball discussion going on, you're not at McDonald's ordering food, ok? Calm down I know you're a fat ass n' all, but calm down kid.
dam u mad.

So mad, you had to make another account. Why not post on your 20four account you burger flipper.

Gimme some fries with that. :banana:

FKAri
11-27-2015, 11:49 PM

Do you really work at McDonald's?

Chokefree
11-27-2015, 11:53 PM
Do you really work at McDonald's?
LOL, nope but all the lebronze stans do, thats why they always talk about eating in here, they think this is a food forum for some reason....

outbreak
11-28-2015, 12:13 AM
http://www.dietsciencenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/McDonalds-out-of-hospitals-300x199.jpg
LOL, nope but all the lebronze stans do, thats why they always talk about eating in here, they think this is a food forum for some reason....

ballinhun8
11-28-2015, 12:20 AM
Wait, outbreak slayed dubeta123xrings but then proceeded to make fun of the guy making fun of said dubeta123xrings??

What side are you on outbreak!!??

Team wwf or the alliance!!??

outbreak
11-28-2015, 12:37 AM
Wait, outbreak slayed dubeta123xrings but then proceeded to make fun of the guy making fun of said dubeta123xrings??

What side are you on outbreak!!??

Team wwf or the alliance!!??
Not on any side. They're both ****wits

ballinhun8
11-28-2015, 12:47 AM
Not on any side. They're both ****wits

Can't argue with that bro. Can't argue with that.

GrapeApe
11-28-2015, 12:56 AM
Kobe is one of the 10 greatest players in NBA history. Nothing he's doing now will change that. It's unfortunate his career is ending in such an ugly fashion, but down the road nobody will remember or care about this season.

CurryOverLebron
11-28-2015, 05:15 AM
http://i.giphy.com/HXYD16UVJM532.gif

PsychoBe
11-28-2015, 05:29 AM
i used to work at mcdonalds and it is a very grueling and daunting job, much more than people realize.

one time someone ordered 100pc chicken nugget meal and we told them it would be awhile so they pulled up in the parking lot.

come to find out after we were finally done cooking the nuggets was that the car just up and left for no apparent reason (even though they had already paid for the meal lol) so instead of throwing it out we split up the nuggets and had a nice little lunch for ourselves later that day.

okay that probably wasn't a bad story or anything but i'm telling you it's harder than you think.

buddha
11-28-2015, 06:20 AM

he's more of a one shitty computer multiple tabs kinda guy.

gigantes
11-28-2015, 12:42 PM
it must suck being a professional coach in the world's premiere league, trying to stay that way for the rest of your career, and...

the knucklehead owner orders you to start the worst player on the team, let him hog the ball as much as he wants, and let him jack off as many shots as he wants because 'it's owed to him' or some bullshit reason of that variety.

http://d236bkdxj385sg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/medium_byron-scott.jpg

but hey, don't feel bad, byron scott...
just take a pencil, sharpen it, and jam it in your eye! :banana: