outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lWWCilU.gif

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 08:16 PM
stupid rim!!!

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:17 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/092010/anime-12.gif

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:17 PM
http://pa1.narvii.com/5794/351ce64ecd2c64e09c5e56781d09e6b8dfd848fd_hq.gif

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 08:19 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/092010/anime-12.gif
wtf?!?!?!?

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 08:19 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MajorIllinformedAntarcticfurseal.gif

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:20 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0814/wtf-japan-gif-nice-angle.gif

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:21 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/wtf-anime-crotch-punch-2.gif

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Hope dipo can get his shots to fall tonight. if he does that and plays aggressive he'd be much better.

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 08:23 PM
blowout win for orlando

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:27 PM
http://www.ballnroll.com/Uploads/Blogs/Trendz/2014PlayersInnerKids/Tobias%20Harris%20Cold%20Tub.jpg

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 08:29 PM
elfrid w/ two touch fouls smh

outbreak
11-27-2015, 08:49 PM
When this orlando team plays bad they play BAD

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 09:17 PM
okay half. need vooch to step up

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 09:18 PM
bucks have become such a low IQ team. just garbage basketball.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 09:36 PM
bucks have become such a low IQ team. just garbage basketball.
I know kidd isn't coaching this game but do you think he works with this line up as coach?

senelcoolidge
11-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Weren't the Buck supposed to be better? I know it's still early in the season. Magic need to close this game out.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Weren't the Buck supposed to be better? I know it's still early in the season. Magic need to close this game out.
like most young teams they seem to be inconsistent. Orlando has the same problem, one quarter we look like a play off team then the next like a lottery team.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 09:42 PM
MCW is really bad. Milbuck theres no way u can think that was a good trade

senelcoolidge
11-27-2015, 09:44 PM
MCW the next Magic. Tall with guard skills. Maybe the Magic can get him and he can become the next Penny.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 09:46 PM
elfrid is RAPING MCw

outbreak
11-27-2015, 09:47 PM
MCW the next Magic. Tall with guard skills. Maybe the Magic can get him and he can become the next Penny.
Magic and Penny had something MCW doesn't and it's called "talent".

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 09:50 PM
need to hold this lead and find some minutes for mario

outbreak
11-27-2015, 09:51 PM
need to hold this lead and find some minutes for mario
Skile's said he can't find a spot for Mario in this rotation at the moment. Probably won't see him unless we do blow this out.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Skile's said he can't find a spot for Mario in this rotation at the moment. Probably won't see him unless we do blow this out.
could find something for him we're up 20...

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 09:54 PM
MCW is really bad. Milbuck theres no way u can think that was a good trade
Yeah he f*cking sucks. He has like two good games in a row and then two of the worst games any bball player can ever have, he is the single most inconsistent player this league has ever seen. I wanted that Lakers pick from the start and said that in your MCW thread, it was a bad trade.

Kidd being given unofficial GM duties has completely f*cked this team. He has put together literally the worst possible team around Giannis and Jabari. Like you couldn't possibly put together a worse fitting team unless you signed Jamal Crawford to play center.

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 09:56 PM
I know kidd isn't coaching this game but do you think he works with this line up as coach?
They're all shit. The only coach on our staff I respect is Sean Sweeney (defensive coach) and his system can't work right now because we have a lazy losers on this team.

senelcoolidge
11-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Kidd has GM duties...YIKES! He's not one of the brightest guys around. Why did the Bucks do this?

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Kidd has GM duties...YIKES! He's not one of the brightest guys around. Why did the Bucks do this?
Because he's Jason Kidd, hall of fame point guard and everyone has to suck his dick and it's blasphemous to criticize him. The general public and media has no idea how much he sucks. His Brooklyn team was absolute dogshit until Brook Lopez went down and they were able to implement Sean Sweeney's defense (Sweeney, not Kidd) which pushed them to the playoffs. It was our defense (again designed by Sweeney) and our bench that got us to the playoffs last year. With that defense breaking down, Kidd is being exposed. He's just a mediocre coach and a Billy King-level GM.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Because he's Jason Kidd, hall of fame point guard and everyone has to suck his dick and it's blasphemous to criticize him. The general public and media has no idea how much he sucks. His Brooklyn team was absolute dogshit until Brook Lopez went down and they were able to implement Sean Sweeney's defense (Sweeney, not Kidd) which pushed them to the playoffs. It was our defense (again designed by Sweeney) and our bench that got us to the playoffs last year. With that defense breaking down, Kidd is being exposed. He's just a mediocre coach and a Billy King-level GM.
I heard he threatened to beat the front office staff's wives

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:15 PM
oladipo looks much better when he isn't trying to force 20+ FGA every game.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-27-2015, 10:16 PM
Parker is part of the problem. Gonna play 4 then great. But you don't need to build yourself like Michael Sweetney.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 10:16 PM
oladipo looks much better when he isn't trying to force 20+ FGA every game.
he's learning how to draw fouls and playing under control. been on point with passing and such tonght

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:18 PM
he's learning how to draw fouls and playing under control. been on point with passing and such tonght
yeah, the actual fact he's looking to see if there's another option before shooting is what I like. he isn't trying to be the go to guy and it works better because his style of play will get him points in the flow of the game any way.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:20 PM
Payton's going off

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 10:20 PM
Jabari is such a skilled scorer (at least in college) so why don't they run plays for him..?

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Jabari is such a skilled scorer (at least in college) so why don't they run plays for him..?
Because our coaches are complete retards and would rather play the dumbest, most antiquated brand of basketball with scrub vets than just let their talented future franchise players develop.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:23 PM
bucks would be so much better with a legit play maker at the point.

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 10:26 PM
bucks would be so much better with a legit play maker at the point.
Why they don't give Tyler Ennis a chance is f*cking ridiculous to me. He actually looked solid in his little time playing. Didn't turn it over, shot the 3, moved the ball efficiently. That's all we need. But Kidd would rather let MCW turn it over 10 times and Vasquez take dumb shots all game.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Why they don't give Tyler Ennis a chance is f*cking ridiculous to me. He actually looked solid in his little time playing. Didn't turn it over, shot the 3, moved the ball efficiently. That's all we need. But Kidd would rather let MCW turn it over 10 times and Vasquez take dumb shots all game.
haven't watch enough ennis but yeah they don't need a good scoring point guard with their line up just a competent play maker who can set up parker, monroe and giannis. Kidd has a hard on for MCW though.

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 10:35 PM
haven't watch enough ennis but yeah they don't need a good scoring point guard with their line up just a competent play maker who can set up parker, monroe and giannis. Kidd has a hard on for MCW though.
The reason it's so frustrating is because MCW has games, like one game every four games, where he looks TERRIFIC and justifies Kidd's boner for him. Plays suffocating defense, doesn't turn it over, finds guys everywhere, doesn't shoot much, just runs the offense and holds together the defense. Then the next game he looks like literally the worst player in NBA history, like tonight. Example just this week...

MCW against Detroit couple games ago: 12 points on 60% FG, 8 assists, only 2 TO, holds Reggie Jackson to 7 points on 27% FG, Bucks blowout win by 21. Actually played a lot like Jason Kidd that game.

The immediate next game against Kings: 4 points on 0-7 shooting, 3 assists with 4 turnovers, lose in a blowout to the Kings.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 10:38 PM
If that pick conveys to the 6ers... man...

Milbuck
11-27-2015, 10:41 PM
If that pick conveys to the 6ers... man...
Will actually blow my brains out. If GOBB and the f*cking Sixers get Dragan Bender or Jamal Murray or Jaylen Brown or some shit for f*cking MCW I'm ending it.

outbreak
11-27-2015, 10:50 PM
The reason it's so frustrating is because MCW has games, like one game every four games, where he looks TERRIFIC and justifies Kidd's boner for him. Plays suffocating defense, doesn't turn it over, finds guys everywhere, doesn't shoot much, just runs the offense and holds together the defense. Then the next game he looks like literally the worst player in NBA history, like tonight. Example just this week...

MCW against Detroit couple games ago: 12 points on 60% FG, 8 assists, only 2 TO, holds Reggie Jackson to 7 points on 27% FG, Bucks blowout win by 21. Actually played a lot like Jason Kidd that game.

The immediate next game against Kings: 4 points on 0-7 shooting, 3 assists with 4 turnovers, lose in a blowout to the Kings.
He's the Marcus North of basketball.

North played cricket for Australia and every now and then he'd have a good enough game to keep him in the side but then be rubbish for the next bunch of games. He'd play well and you'd be annoyed at the fact because you knew it meant he wouldn't be dropped from the side.

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 10:53 PM
Will actually blow my brains out. If GOBB and the f*cking Sixers get Dragan Bender or Jamal Murray or Jaylen Brown or some shit for f*cking MCW I'm ending it.
:roll:

Jameerthefear
11-27-2015, 10:54 PM
He's the Marcus North of basketball.

North played cricket for Australia and every now and then he'd have a good enough game to keep him in the side but then be rubbish for the next bunch of games. He'd play well and you'd be annoyed at the fact because you knew it meant he wouldn't be dropped from the side.
Outbreak, how does Napier look to you? He's a dreadful passer, but if he can just shoot the 3 at like 38%-40% he's really great to have off the bench. Stagger him with Oladipo so he has a guard that can shoot with him in the backcourt. No idea when CJ is coming back...

outbreak
11-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Outbreak, how does Napier look to you? He's a dreadful passer, but if he can just shoot the 3 at like 38%-40% he's really great to have off the bench. Stagger him with Oladipo so he has a guard that can shoot with him in the backcourt. No idea when CJ is coming back...
yeah sounds like my thoughts on him. He can't run an offence but he's a solid spark off the bench guy. Works well if he can be on the court with payton/cj/dipo or someone else who can set others up when needed. I like him but I wouldn't want him as a starter he reminds me of a jason terry type player in his later dallas years.